Topic New Proposal - Daddy's Day?
14 Apr 2014 09:36
Wondering how many of our lovely women, or of those from the U.S., are out braving the crowds today in the annual Black Friday and America's meanest shopping day?
(One 34 yr old man was killed in a Long Island Wal-Mart already by the 5:30 a.m. rush of shoppers at the door.)
With the above as a preamble, how many would think we might subtitle the day, "Daddy's Day?"
Not to be confused with Father's Day, a day of remebrance and respect and honor, but rather a day where dad gets the kids ALLLLLL day long, and for once at least is glad to be staying home. (Thank you, /T.V. & NCAA football schedulers?)
"daddy's day" ??? ... .. I have such a naughty mind
sooo sad that poor man was killed... wonder if his last words were "don't rush ladies" ... I mean come on now.. who in their right mind would stand in front of a screaming horde of ladies intent on a bargain ????? it's akin to standing in front of, and raising a hand to stop, a stampede of ... whatever.. horses, cattle, buffalo...
that sort of stampede would be soooo much easier to stop
Topic The Great G-Spot Debate
14 Apr 2014 09:21
oh my goodness goodness ... giggles .. http://upload.lushstories.com/1470814650-hayles wall NOW1c.jpg
yes I have voted ,, giggles
Topic Have you ever [BE HONEST]...
14 Apr 2014 07:11
What sucks is fantasizing about another person and the one you are doing it with isn't as good at whatever they are doing, as the one you are fantasizing about ;)
oh soooo true... and sooooo sad ....all at once
c'est la vie!
Topic research on marriage
11 Apr 2014 13:35
As I surf on internet, I just found this:
Ten Important Research Findings On Marriage
1. Marrying as a teenager is the highest known risk factor for divorce.
2. People are most likely to find a future marriage partner through an introduction by family, friends, or acquaintances.
3. People who are similar in their values, backgrounds and life goals are more likely to have a successful marriage.
4. Women have a significantly better chance of marrying if they do not become single parents before marrying.
5. Women and men who are college-educated are more likely to marry, and less likely to divorce, than people with lower levels of education.
6. Living together before marriage has not proved useful as a “trial marriage.”
7. Marriage helps people to generate income and wealth.
8. People who are married are more likely to have emotionally and physically satisfying sex lives than single people or those who live together.
9. People whose parents divorced are slightly less likely to marry. They are much more likely to divorce when they do marry.
10. For large segments of the population, the risk of divorce is far below fifty percent.
What do you think? which one do you agree, which one not :-)
1,2, don't know... BUT .. the longest and most happy marriage I know of .. they were 17 and 16 when they married
3. this makes sense to me
4. i can understand this
5. oh no.. surely not?.. this does not make sense to me... in fact I think it might be the other way around when it comes to divorce
6. ???? since when is living with someone a trial marriage? .. giggles
7. LOL... what does it cost to raise kids? giggles... especially ones like me??? .. and why so many divorces over money? or is that just my world?
8. oh my.. surely not?.. why so many divorces? .. or working girls for that matter?
9. really... back to statistics I suppose..
10. does anyone who marries think of divorce? or have I misread this?
disclaimer: having never been married or ever likely to .. and not growing up in a parent sibling environment.. my views r observations of life around me..
Topic Why girls enjoied more then man in sex?
08 Apr 2014 03:38
Girls? Girls or Women? 'or just females? Do we? I have never been a guy so I cannot compare.
I enjoy, yes. I know for me, I enjoy all the senses as well as romance and sexy and other factors, sensations, aspects, and imaginations.
I am the same and can't compare... but I am surprised... I always thought men enjoyed it as much as women .. often a lot more???
Topic Women, how you feel about the word 'pussy'?
08 Apr 2014 03:22
so this is pussy advertising my bottom?????
not what u meant... ?????
bottom advertising my pussy??????