Im from UK looking for anybody who can bring me out of myself. Im an adaptable versitile kind of guy but need luring out. Im friendly and enjoy meeting people. Im here to experience every aspect this site and the people here have to offer and hopefully return the favour in whatever way i can. I enjoy all aspects of this site. I love cyber and casual chat. Wanna talk to me about politics, the weather, sex, the meaning of life... no problem just ask :) Anyway dont be shy and say hi, id love to talk.
No favourite stories listed.
I know im probably to late but just try and relax and get your partner to massage the area, loosen you with his little finger and get bigger. I always do that as im giving oral as it hieghtens the sensation anyway alot of the time. And as long as your slow, and talk, what cmfortable and whats not then your should have a good time.
I think any man would try it. I would. Its human nature to experience pleasure and will try almost anything to feel that pleasure and desire.
I wouldn't say normal, normal is something that goes with the majority. Its not a problem though. From what i know many men still have wet dreams in there later years. Its most common in young males going through puberty but it can happen at any age. Its just a natural reaction and as far as i know is nothing to be concerned with.
Oh god yeah, there was just something about it. For some reason it was always English teachers that were the sexiest.
Absolutely, but never the less. Very nice indeed.
I think it depends on the mood. I like to think that although the position helps its satisfying the brains desire. If a woman wants pure passionate filth then from behind can provide the best satisfaction. But if close loving sex is whats wanted then missionary of from behind on the side is good. Any position to feel close. I believe its a combination of the two and a matter of experimenting. Hope that helps.
I really wouldn't worry about this. If hurts or it is having a negative impact on your relationship(s) you are doing it too much... otherwise enjoy yourself! Exactly. It doesnt hurt to pleasure yourself. But if its effects aspects of your life or your health such as soreness then give it a rest for abit. When your doing it oo much youll know.
Im Pariah, its a reflection on my past and how i feel in general sometimes. Its very easy to feel like an outcast in this world and on this site. I also like it when a small minority ask me about it. It shows a certain level of intrigue. I love the way the word sounds to lol
Its not just facebook though. With the advancement of technology the lust for information grows more and more. From simple advertising on ebay to government monitoring. In the UK we have something called the Data Protection Act which is law basically preventing anyone using your information unless necessary and permission has been given but its a joke. Not enforced or respected. Considering the internet is a global network the servers and hosts of some sites do not reside in the UK and therefore dont have to follow it either.Google stores more information on users more than anyone else and seel that info to advertising companies. Most search engines only search 10% of the world wide web. Whats the other 90%? Databases with our information! The only way to maintain privacy is to not use the technology. This of course is not possible in this day and age. Its what you call being had by the short and curlies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleepwalking “ I tell this story for your entertainment, in a hope that it intrigues you. The character in this story is a sleepwalker. He spends more time in the real world asleep though you’d never know it if you met him. He has no idea how the following events occurred.” I awoke to find myself lying on my back, limbs cold, numb. I slowly gathered the...
Added 01 Jan 2011 | Category Straight Sex
| Votes 1 | Avg Score 4
| Views 2,203
No playlist added yet.
Attach a note to this member, which only you can see.
Please tell us why you think this profile page is inappropriate.
What would you like to do?