Topic What do you think about Yahoo's acquisition of Tumblr?
21 May 2013 12:47
Yahoo was great when the internet was just starting out. It's kind of like AOL. AOL was the training wheels of the internet at the time. Eventually, the training wheels come off. I'm not happy about Yahoo buying out Tumblr and I have a bad feeling about its future. I hope I'm wrong for Tumblr's sake.
Topic Comments on stories
04 May 2013 18:51
I think it's a good option to have. It gives more of a one-on-one feel between the author and the reader.
Topic Favorite Mod appreciation xoxo
16 Apr 2013 10:59
My first story posted way back in May 2010 (is it almost three years already?!) was approved by Pixie.
My favorite mods are all the mods that have helped me and others. I can't say I have favorites per se, as all of them are just amazing and do a wonderful job. I'm blessed to be part of this site :)
Topic Who is your celebrity crush?
10 Apr 2013 07:19
I'm into baseball players these days:
and Wei-yin Chen
Topic Advice before submitting a story
04 Apr 2013 20:00
Also, before submitting your story, please make sure your story flows and sentences are complete.
Topic Do you have a goal as a lush author?
28 Mar 2013 16:24
I don't have a goal per se. If the reader gets aroused on what I wrote, I'd be very happy. Votes and constructive comments are welcome too, but I don't think of them as much as I used to when I first joined.
Topic Desert Island Scenario - Show your creative side...
27 Mar 2013 12:18
Hmm, let's see five items on a deserted island...
1. A battery powered dildo (with a few extra supplies of batteries)
2. A large supply of candles and matches.
3. Alcoholic beverages.
4. Finding a pair of handcuffs on the sand.
5. Meeting the man who is the owner of the handcuffs. A 44 year old Chinese law enforcement officer who is power hungry and takes complete control of me in all ways sexual.
(Please don't rescue me!)
Topic Hi Im new here
25 Mar 2013 13:04
A big ol' welcome to you!
Topic Can I get an interview with you?
10 Mar 2013 06:04
Introduce the title of your story: Orgasmic Chemistry
Genre/Category : Oral Sex
Provide the link : http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/orgasmic-chemistry.aspx
1. What first inspired you to write this particular story? I took Organic Chemistry in my second year of college. The professor's assistant who taught the class inspired the story. Although I didn't find him attractive/sexy at the time, I definitely would have now and the idea for the story was created.
2. How did you come up with these characters? I was thinking back to my college days and it kind of spawned a "what if this happened" scenario and I ran with it.
3. How does it differ from some of your other stories? This is the first time that I am exploring the sexual side of a teacher/student relationship.
4. What was the most challenging thing about writing this piece? Finding a way to get him to her off-campus apartment for a night of "studying".
5. Anything else you want to tell us about it? I do hope that those who take the time to read it, enjoy it. It was a fun write and I hope to have Part 2 up in a few more days.
Topic What do you think about a male's profile that shows his junk?
06 Mar 2013 14:26
If it's set to friends only, I guess it's okay. I'm not sure why people show themselves like that. The most annoying is when I get inbox messages by "friends" asking me to go look and comment on his dick pictures.. I'm like... No? >_<
Amen to that! I'll do it on my own if I wish, but if I'm asked to do it--no way--unless I find the guy extremely attractive.
Topic Your Favorite Celebrity Crush
23 Jan 2013 13:52
Not sure if he's considered a celebrity, but Wei-Yin Chen of the Orioles is pretty damn hot!
Topic Story Posters
14 Jan 2013 14:39
Topic Can I get an interview with you?
22 Nov 2012 04:17
Introduce the title of your story:
Memories of Summer
Genre/Category: Quickie Sex
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/memories-of-summer.aspx
1. What first inspired you to write this particular story?
Last summer, I spent much time at the jersey shore and taking in all its beauty. Late last month, Hurricane Sandy devastated much of the shore area. Although this story is not about the hurricane and its destruction, its about summer memories and places that were once alive with activity, now dormant .
2. How did you come up with these characters?
I've been writing about Hideki and Ashley for about six months now. Teenage lovers who have a very healthy and robust sex life.
3. How does it differ from some of your other stories?
This is the first story where I have a character (Ashley) lamenting over the end of summer. Her depression is real and she uses sex with her boyfriend Hideki as a vehicle to deal with her sadness. Hideki, at 18 years old, is more that happy to oblige.
4. What was the most challenging thing about writing this piece?
It was challenging because I was trying to deal with my emotions with the destruction of the shore and all the memories I really exerienced while balancing the writing of the sexual fantasies.
5. Anything else you want to tell us about it?
I hope readers enjoy it. It starts out on the "downer" side, but transitions to a hot sex scene between two teenage lovers who enjoy being watched.
Topic Abandoning a story?
14 Nov 2012 15:11
I have a few that I started and never finished. I might revisit a story that I started where the characters have sex on a train. I liked the idea, dropped it, but maybe its time for a second look at it.
Topic New Lush feature: First Day Time Machine
21 Oct 2012 17:24
Congrats, you just joined LS! You are going to meet some amazing, wonderful people that you will look forward to chatting with. You will also get the chance to write sexually explicit stories about the detective. As time goes on, you will write about Beijing Officers, your real estate agent and a very hot baseball player. However, as fate would have it, you'll be thinking of the detective again. Enjoy the ride and help others enjoy theirs!!!
Topic Android or Iphone
22 Sep 2012 05:14
Currently iPhone but will be switching to htc one xl
I have an HTC phone and I love it!
I just got a Samsung tablet too.
I guess I'm a Droid girl :)
Topic Giving up coffee for a month
14 Sep 2012 17:26
Good going Sandrine! He must be a persuasive fellow, what was the sentence? Did it contain the words, high blood pressure and gastritis?
I noticed that he never drank coffee and I asked him why and he told me that the caffeine really isn't good for you. At that time, I was drinking 2-3 cups a day. I immediately followed his lead and haven't touched a cup of coffee since then (this was back in February). I don't know if he was persuasive or I'm just so incredibly smitten with him that his words override my emotions. Either way, I feel great since I kicked my coffee habit.
Now if he could only tell me not to eat foods with a high content of processed sugar, LOL.