Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abbie's Anal Adventure

"A stranger gives me anal and the best orgasm of my life"

16
4 Comments 4
29.5k Views 29.5k
853 words 853 words
Hawaii, one of the most beautiful places with the sexiest people in the world. I decided I needed some alone time and decided to fly over here for a relaxing vacation and to experience some ‘native people’ if you catch my drift. I had bought the sexiest outfit I had ever seen in my life. It was a grass skirt and a coconut bra. It’s one of those things you have to buy when you go to another country. I was staying in a hotel directly across from the beach and decided to go catch some rays.

I was debating what to wear before I went down. If it were up to me I would simply wear nothing and let my pussy and tits get a wonderful tan. I decided to wear my grass skirt and coconut bra but with no panties underneath. I always loved to be a tease and all the men I see simply just want to throw themselves at me. I started to take off my clothes to get dressed into my outfit when I actually started to notice myself in the mirror. My perfect breasts with my slightly erected nipple, my flat stomach and my firm ass which truth be told, I actually like to get penetrated. There’s nothing I like better than having a massive cock pound my tight ass. As these thoughts went through my head, my pussy started to get dripping wet. I went to touch myself but I knew that simply masturbating wouldn’t cut it. I HAD to be fucked. I wanted a tanned native Hawaiian cock to fuck me hard.

I made my way down to the beach with nothing but my small grass skirt and coconut bra. There were so many guys on the beach and I had to find the perfect man to fuck me. I walked down the beach and finally laid my eyes on the perfect man. He had just emerged from the water with his surfboard and I could see through his wetsuit he had a rather large cock. He was around 6ft tall with big muscled arms and a perfect six pack. I went and put my towel down next to him and introduced myself to him. He said his name was Tito and he was from a small town not far from where I was staying.

After we were speaking awhile, I was sure he was good enough to touch this body. He was saying something about his family when my skirt ‘accidently’ fell apart, exposing my clean shaven pussy.

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

I saw the outline in his pants quickly begin to rise. I told him I wanted him to pound me as I put my hand down his pants and starting to pull his rising cock. We quickly ran across to the changing rooms as he was sucking my face off. He quickly took of my bra, exposing me rock had nipple. He took one in his mouth and began to suck hard as he twisted my other nipple. He told me to suck his cock right now, so I pulled off his wetsuit pants and out came his rock cock. It must have been at least 11 inches and was one of the most beautiful cocks I had ever seen. I took it in my mouth as far as I could and began sucking and licking as fast and hard as I could. I felt he was about to cum and pulled it out of my mouth and put it between my tits. He started pushing it back and forth, tittyfucking me as fast as he could. He cummed all over my chin and I tried to catch as much in my mouth as possible.

I pulled off my grass skirt and shoved his face into my dripping wet, throbbing cunt. He licked and sucked at my lips and licked my clit. His dick was getting hard again and I needed to be fucked right now. He rammed his cock into my pussy as I screamed and moaned with pleasure. He kept pumping me faster and faster and called me a dirty little slut. I was a slut. His slut. I was having the most amazing orgasm of my life as I was being fucked by a massive Hawaiian cock that belonged to a man I had only met a few hours before. He removed his cock from my ass and shoved it into my tight ass. I screamed as he put the whole 11 inches in and kept pounding me. I was screaming as he told me he was cumming. I felt hot streams of cum fill my ass as he removed his cock from my ass. Cum from running from ass when I finally stopped screaming, I shoved my fingers into my ass and licked as much cum from my fingers as possible. AS he ran to the bathroom to get cleaned up, I gathered my clothes and left the room and him forever.

I was a dirty little slut and I knew it but that’s just the way I like it.
Published 
Written by Abbie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments