Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aly the Tease - Part 2

"Aly gets the punishment of her life after being a tease to the wrong guy."

36
20 Comments 20
36.8k Views 36.8k
8.2k words 8.2k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
They all met up at Rachel’s house around seven that night. Her house was centralized between the others and it was closer to the city. After finalizing their plans, they arranged for a cab to come pick them up and take them to the party. Smart move considering that driving around the city is a huge hazard when you’re sober, imagine what it would be like driving around drunk. No of them felt it was necessary to take that risk so they opted for a cab ride.

Aly was looking sexy as ever. She showed up wearing one of those one piece dresses that barely covered her ass, making his teasing that much easier. Good girl listened and didn’t wear any panties. Mike quickly checked when they had some alone time. He quickly spread her legs and ran his finger over her already wet slit before pushing two fingers deep into her warm, wet confines. She was very tight and this pleased him even more.

“You, whore, you’re already wet,” he told her with a husky voice, clearly full of lust for this sexy girl in front of him.

“I’m wet because of the thrill of going to this party without any panties on and for teasing the boys as well. And I’m your whore, get it right! Oh, God, that feels good,” she moaned out as he continued to probe her insides with his fingers. She could feel the rough texture of his fingers as the grinded away at her inner walls. He fingered her hard and fast, every thrust rubbing against that rough patch on the inside of her pussy. He could feel her get closer and closer to cumming, the clutching of her walls was all the evidence he needed. Just as she was about to cum, he pulled his fingers out of her dripping cunt and shoved them in her mouth. “I was so close! What the fuck?!” She cried out after she sucked his fingers clean.

“Too fucking bad. This is just the beginning of your punishment for being a little prick tease to me earlier. Don’t even think about cumming until I say so. I wanna keep you right where you’re at,” he shot at her with a devilish grin. “Trust me, it’ll be worth it.”

“Ugh! But now I’m all worked up because of you! Why can’t I cum?” she started to whine out.

“Shut up and do as I say or you won’t be cumming at all tonight!”

“Yes, sir,” she responded by looking at the ground.

“Let’s get back to the others before they suspect anything. Not that it really matters, but I don’t wanna deal with it right now,” he said as he took her hand and led her back to Rachel’s living room while they waited for the cab to arrive.

Aly’s pussy was very wet and throbbing from the attention it had just received. Damn you, Mike, I want to cum so fucking bad! You got me all hot and bothered and now we have to be around other people. Teasing the other guys is gonna make me even more wet and horny, like that’s fucking possible! All I know, is that I’m gonna get that cock of yours inside me before the night’s end. You just wait, Mike, you just wait. Her head was buzzing with anticipation of what was coming her way. The unmistakable ache and throb in her pussy reminded her that she did this to herself. She brought this is on to herself by teasing Mike the way she did. Who would’ve thought he would turn this shit around on her? She certainly didn’t expect it from Mike. And the wet mess between her legs was caused by him. The inside of her thighs were slick with her juices. Just the mere thought of what he might do to her later, continued the flood that had no end in sight. Damn, this guy is good… Finally the cab arrived.

Mike and Aly opted for the very backseat. Which in his case works out perfectly since he could do whatever he wanted to her from back there without worrying if the others would see. Once they were safely in the backseat, Mike began playing with her clit. He ran slow circles around her thrubbing button, making her breathe a little faster. He continued applying light pressure on her clit as she began to move with his hand. Unexpectedly to Aly, he began rubbing on it harder and faster before dipping a finger into her wet snatch. She spread her legs as far as she could to allow his fingers to have full access to her tight, wet pussy. He worked his finger as deep as he could inside her, making her kiss and bite his neck to keep from letting a moan slip. She couldn’t take anymore and was on the verge of an orgasm when he pulled his hand away from her pussy.

“Dammit, Mike! I wanna cum so bad!” She quietly whined into his ear.

“You know the damned rules, Aly. You will cum tonight if you’re a good little slut for me,” he returned as he put his arm around her so his left hand would barely graze her erect nipples.

“I know, but it’s wishful thinking, right?” She whispered to him as she went for his denim covered cock. “Mmm, I want this so bad, baby,” she shifted to get better access to his ear, “deep inside my pussy,” she purred while grasping and squeezing his cock through his pants. “So baaaadddd…”

Mike gulped, hoping that wasn’t evident to Aly. She had done a great job keeping him hard all day and now she was trying to make him crack. But he would have no part of that. He quickly regained his composure and put her in her place. “Yes, I know you do, but I never said you can play with my cock in the mean time, did I?” He asked, giving her that knowing look.

“No you didn’t, but I just can’t help myself. It looks and feels so yummy and I want it so bad.”

“Well you’re gonna have to wait. If you can’t follow my rules then you won’t get my cock – plain and simple.” He gave her an authoritive look.

“Yes, sir,” she said as she let go of his cock, a pouting expression starting to form. Damn, this boy won’t crack!

Aly was beyond frustrated. She wanted him so bad and this teasing stunt of his only made things worse. She had to keep telling herself that this was her fault. If she hadn’t teased him first then she’d probably be bouncing on his cock right now. The shit I sometimes get myself into. When will I ever learn?

Mike began teasing her nipple. He pinched it between in his forefinger and thumb and began rolling it between his fingers. She grabbed a hold of his leg and squeezed while biting her lip. She tried her best to contain the moan that was building due to his skillful manipulation of her nipple. He continued to prod, pull and tease her erect nipple, hoping to get a moan of some sort to escape her. He gave one last squeeze and that did the trick. A low, audible moan left her mouth before she could react to her feelings. The moan was only loud enough for Dan and Linda to hear. They both looked back with knowing expressions and just smirked as they saw Mike’s shit eating grin. He clearly got the affect he was looking for. Oh, this is too good!

Much to his disappointment, the cab pulled up to the house where the party is taking place. They paid the man and were on their way. The three couples – including Mike and Aly if you want to call them a couple – went inside the house. And much to Mike’s satisfaction, there were a group of guys already checking out the girls as they walked in – Aly in particular. Having noticed this, he pulled her into him tightly and gave her a very deep and sensual kiss that surely soaked her cunt that much more.

“Remember what I told you and don’t be a cock tease to them or you’ll be in real trouble,” Mike whispered to her before giving another kiss and walking away, leaving Aly standing by the drink table. And as quick as he was gone, the group of five guys approached her.

“What’s up, gorgeous?” The first of the five guys said as they approached her.

“What are you out dressed like this for? Special occasion, or are you just looking to get some?” Another douche bag piped up. They all laughed in unison at his remark.

“What’s up, guys?” She began with a flirtatious smile, “And I am dressed like this because I’m looking for some cock tonight, but you boys can rest assured that it won’t be from any of you, unless I’m permitted too,” she said, hoping that won’t get her in trouble with Him.

“Well a sexy girl like you shouldn’t be left alone with a group of guys, especially dressed the way you are. Something might get out of hand real quick,” the first guy said as the others basically agreed with him as if he were their leader or something.

“You see though, that nothing will get out of hand because I won’t be going anywhere alone with any of you. We can talk right here. Sorry to disappoint,” she flashed that smile to each and every one of them before finding Mike standing in the corner, holding a beer with an amused look on his face.

“Oh come on, baby, we won’t bite,” guy number one said once again before adding, “unless you want us to.” He tossed her a wink. “Oh and how rude of me, not even introducing ourselves to you. I’m James, and this is Mark, Henry, Kyle and John. It’s nice to meet you,” he said as he pointed out each guy to her.

“I’m, Aly. Nice to meet you guys,” she beamed at all of them before shaking hands with them.

“You look really good tonight. Well, sexy if I might add,” James said as he looked her up and down, clearly not caring that she noticed and that her ‘boyfriend’ could possibly be watching as well.

“You don’t look too bad yourself,” she responded with a wink before catching Mike’s eye again.

Mike just sat back and watched her chat and flirt with the group of guys for a good ten minutes. Every couple minutes or so, she would glance his direction and give him a look that asked for approval. All he had to do was nod his head as if saying ‘you’re doing fine girl’. He was quickly becoming very aroused watching her flirt with and tease these guys, none of them knowing that she was pantie-less. He was the only one in the room – aside from herself – that knew she was naked under that dress. That alone was able to get his cock aching that much more.

He decided to give the guys a show and walked up behind Aly and wrapped his arms around her waist before pulling her back into him, softly kissing her neck as he did. She turned around and planted a very wet and seductive kiss on his lips while his hands ventured down to her ass. He gave her cheeks a good squeeze and lifted the hem of her dress up just a couple inches to reveal to the other guys that she in fact had no underwear on. He didn’t have to look at the guys to know their reaction. If they were even half as turned on as he was, then he knew what they were going through at the moment. All the guys could do at that point was watch and stare in amazement as her dirty secret was revealed to them. Mike let Aly go and walked away to let them stew in what they just witnessed.

“Holy shit, girl! No panties on, huh? You definitely must be looking for some cock then,” James said in total bewilderment.

“Yes I am. And I’ll be getting it from only one guy tonight, unless I’m permitted to do otherwise. And if that’s the case, well, someone is gonna have to step up to the plate,” she replied as she eyed James, the only one of the five that she found attractive. She looked over to Mike as he retook his place in his corner. He simply shook his head no. He had no intentions of sharing her with anyone tonight.

“Well, baby, I have something right here that can settle your aching need for a cock. Just let me sneak you off to the bathroom for awhile and I’ll show you what I can do,” James said as he grabbed his cock through his pants.

“Mmm, as good as that sounds, I’m gonna have to pass. I would take you up on that if I had the green light and as it appears, I do not. Sorry guys, but it was nice chatting with you,” she said as she walked away from the group and back over to Mike. “Baby, I’m so fucking horny and talking with those guys didn’t help at all!” She complained as she approached him.

“I know and so far you’re doing well,” he said as he leaned in for a kiss. “That James guy is really set on fucking you tonight. He hasn’t stopped staring at you since you walked away. I want you to do something,” he paused and looked over towards James as they made eye contact, “turn around and lets dance. He deserves a good show.”

Aly turned around and began grinding her ass into his cock before shaking her hips. It was little more pleasurable than he anticipated but went along with it anyways. He began rubbing his hands up and down her slender frame while watching James watch Aly. The whole scenario seemed erotic in itself and this made his cock that much harder. Aly was definitely feeling his length and took full advantage of it. Mike let his hands wander further south until they reached the hem of her dress. He worked his hands around the front of her thighs and discovered they were wet.

“Damn, Aly, how fucking excited are you?” He asked even though he knew the answer.

“Don’t ask stupid questions,” she responded as she continued her dirty dancing. “I swear his pants are about to burst at the zipper,” she laughed as I noticed the obvious bulge in the front of his pants.

“I think he’ll appreciate this,” Mike whispered as he slipped a finger under the hem of her dress and began playing with her clit in front of everyone. Everyone else was oblivious to what was going on between them. Everyone but James who had his eyes glued to her crotch as Mike skillfully worked that magic little love button of hers.

“Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum if you don’t stop!” Aly moaned out to warn Mike.

“Don’t cum, whore,” he growled into her ear.

“Oh, God, I don’t know if I can hold off! Oh fuuuccckkk!” Her head rolled back and her face had a simple ‘O’ formed with her lips.

“You better hold off or else.” He continued to assault her clit while telling her not to cum.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, baby I can’t stop! Oh fuck I’m gonna cummmm. I’m cummmmminngggg!!!” She moaned out, but still not attracting any attention except for James.

“I fucking told you not to cum and you did anyways!” Mike was furious with her.

“I’m sorry! I couldn’t help it! You were playing with my fucking clit. How else was I supposed to fight the urge to cum?” She seemed clearly upset by his reaction.

“You broke a rule I laid out for you. What am I gonna do with you now?” He asked, trying to conceal his own arousal.

“I was a bad little slut,” she said while looking at the ground. “Does this mean I don’t get your cock anymore?” She looked up and actually looked upset with herself.

“I’ll think about it, but go get cleaned up, you’re a fucking mess between your legs,” he ordered her as he went to sit on one of the vacant couches. He wasn’t mad at all about her cumming when she wasn’t supposed to, but he wasn’t going to let her know that. It did kind of kill the whole being-a-tease-thing he was trying to keep going but he knew there were other things he could do to really get her back before he laid on his final plan, a plan of punishment. That sounds so sweet right about now. He just grinned to himself because he had it planned out and she knew nothing of what she has coming to her.

Aly locked herself in the bathroom and quickly set about drying her legs and pussy. It was beginning to get sticky as it dried on her skin. She pulled her dress and sat on the toilet to get better access to herself. She began wiping up her mess when she heard a knock on the door.

“Hold on a sec. I’m almost done!” She shouted at the door.

“Open up, Aly, I want to talk to you,” James’ voice rang through the closed door.

“About what?”

“You looked upset so I wanted to make sure everything was okay.”

“No, I’m fine, just freshening up a bit.” Go away already!

“Just checking, baby. It looked like he may have upset you.”

Really dude? What’s it to you anyways? “No, really, everything is fine. You can leave now.”

“Okay.” Everything went silent.

Relief set in over her as she finished cleaning up. It’s not that she was annoyed with his presence, it’s just that she didn’t want to get into trouble for having him around there without Mike’s permission. Even though they aren’t dating, she still feels very obligated to him and he’s also the only one she really wants right now. Wait, do I really feel like that right now? Get a grip on yourself, Aly! You let your teasing provoke something inside him and now you’re the one tripping over yourself to meet his rules and demands? What the hell happened to the Aly from this morning? The Aly, that was making HIM a stupor mess to impress you?! All because he got you worked up and denied you that sweet orgasm, you let him have control over you. Now that you came, time to take over. There’s some order that needs to be restored here! She finished cleaning up and left the bathroom to find Mike and take some control back.

Mike was sitting on the couch watching some other people wander around drunk while waiting for Aly to come back from the bathroom. He watched her enter the room before scanning it – assuming she were to be looking for him. She spotted him and went over to where he was sitting. She climb into his lap and began grinding her ass against him to the beat and flow of the music that filled the room. She quickly changed positions so she was straddling his waist, his glorious cock nestled right on her wet slit. She began grinding over it and was quickly full of pleasure as his dick rub against her clit.

Mike was stunned at the sudden turn of events. He was supposed to be the one in control right now and that was suddenly taken from him. The contents of the alcohol he had consumed began to cloud his brain and his sense of clarity. Is this bitch really doing what I think she is? He regained his sense and picked her up off his lap and sat her next to him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He asked her as she looked over at him with lust filled eyes.

“Shut up and lay back,” she demanded as she straddled him once again, this time pressing a finger to his lips. “You had your moment, but now I’m taking over this show.” She leaned in for a kiss but as soon as he went to kiss her, she pulled back with a naughty smile.

“Oh is that how this is gonna go?” He asked, staring back with the same lust filled eyes. He leaned forward to pull her back into him to give her another kiss, but she was ready for it and put her hands on his chest to stop his movement.

“Yes, sir, it is. I’m the one who is the tease and it’s gonna stay that way. You can try to deny me your cock if you want to, but I’m going to get it one way or another,” she said with some affirmative.

“Just remember what I told you on the train.”

She just shrugged her shoulders and kissed him hard while slowly grinding on his lap. Mike tried to let his hands wonder all over her body, but each time he got close to her breasts or pussy, she would slap his hands away. She sat up and pressed her breasts into his face, ultimately simulating a lap dance you’d get from a stripper at a strip club. There was no way she was going to let him touch her – at least not right away.

“Let’s get out of here and find a cab and get back to your place,” Aly demanded as torture and teasing was too much for her to endure any longer. “I’m going to get that cock whether you want to give it to me or not,” she purred as they made their way out the front door to find a cab. Luckily there happened to be a couple waiting outside. They jumped into the first cab and off they went back to his place. He could always get his truck later.

She decided the teasing wasn’t quite finished once they were inside the cab. She took a hold of his hand and guided it to her wet, exposed pussy and began controlling his fingers to touch around her pussy lips. As soon as he would try to take control and rub her pussy himself, she would pull his hand away. He relinquished control over to her and let her do what she wanted. Touching her pussy without being able to touch her pussy was driving him crazy. He wanted so bad to stuff it into her cunt and finger her all the way home, but she wouldn’t let him. She was very amused at his attempts but still maintained control.

After what seemed like an hour in the cab, they finally made it back to his place. He paid the driver and off they went towards his front door. He fumbled with the keys out of pure anxiousness to deliver the punishment of a life time for her being a tease all day.

They entered his apartment and went straight for his room. With him living there, he practically knew where to go, even with his eyes closed. He led the way back to his room and once they reached the bed, his plan was a fucking go..

Eirean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eirean

He turned around and pulled her in close to him. He leaned in and planted a very hard kiss to her lips and opened his mouth to slip is tongue inside her mouth, both tongues dancing. Without warning, he picked her up just underneath her ass and threw her onto the bed. She let out a startled yelp as she landed on the bouncy mattress. Telling her not wear those panties came in very handy tonight.

He began to strip down as he just stared at her with primal, lust driven eyes. It was like he was possessed by some sex loving demon, ready to take all his sexual frustrations out on the brown headed beauty lying in front of him. Piece by piece, his clothing came off; starting with his shirt, then down to his pants and then finally freeing the cock that Aly had been praying to see. But he was very slow and methodical about taking his clothes off. He wanted the suspense to get to her. He wanted her to feel ancy and impatient. He wanted to put her through everything – and then some – that she made him go through that day. He was going to give her the punishment of her life for being a tease to the wrong guy…

Aly just stared at him while he stripped down. She didn’t know what to think or what to do. She was just as lust crazy as he was. She watched his every move, memorizing the way he removed his clothing, just watching him be him. She wanted to get to know every aspect of this guy’s life. She wanted to know what turned him on, what made his fantasies and most of all, she wanted to know what makes him cum.

She could feel her juices run out of her pussy, over her ass and onto his bed. She was very turned on by his presence alone. One touch to her pussy would more than likely set her off at that moment. But do she dare touch herself and risk jeopardizing the rest of the night? Not that it would really matters, considering girls can easily have multiple orgasms, but would he punish her for cumming to soon by not touching her? Certainly he wouldn’t do that to her, but why take the risk? Please, Mike, please.. I won’t beg for this to your face, but I need you – I need you inside of ME! She spread her legs wide to show him what kind of mess he’s created her to make – the kind of mess that no other guy has been able to create. He’s the only thing on her mind and the only thing that can take away the aching throb that had developed throughout the course of the day.

“You know what happens to little cock teasing sluts, right?” He asked her as he climbed on the bed and loomed over her prone body.

Her eyes lit up as he asked her the question. What’s about to happen to me? “What happens?” She asked with a weak and somewhat startled voice. Rachel was right about him keeping his word. Oh fuck, I’m in for one hell of a night…

“They get punished for being a little tease,” he started as he grabbed a handful of hair to tilt her head back, “and that’s what’s gonna to happen to you. Now open that mouth of yours,” he ordered as he placed the head of his cock against her lips. Like the good slut she is, she opened right up and took the length of his meaty shaft as it sank into her mouth and partially into her throat. He let out a satisfied groan as he watched his cock slide in and out of her mouth with every thrust of his hips. It was all she could do to keep up with him. He pulled her face all the way onto his cock and held her still for a few seconds before releasing her, causing her to sputter and drool everywhere with tears rolling down her eyes from fighting her gag reflex. “That’s it, slut, open up and take my cock down that throat of yours. I know you love doing this, am I right?” He asked as he stared into her already messed up face from the running tears.

All she could do was nod her head yes as he continued his thrusting in and out of her wanton mouth. He hit the back of her throat with each thrust before occasionally forcing it down her throat. Too many times of doing this would cause him to blow his load much faster than he wanted. He wisely slowed down and pulled his saliva covered cock from her mouth, a string of saliva attached before breaking free and falling to her chin. She took the time to quickly catch her breath.

“Take your dress off if you don’t want it to get messed up,” he barked as he let go of her hair.

She got up and removed that dress of hers as quick as she could. Her pussy was a flooded mess after having his cock down her throat. It ached and throb with anticipation of things to come as she thought about all the possibilities that lie before her. What exactly did he have in mind though? Now her juices were running freely and she had no desire to do anything about it either. Fuck my slutty cunt already!

“Get on your hands and knees, whore. I’m gonna show you how a real slut gets fucked,” he said as he waited for her to get into the desired position.

“Yes, sir,” she submitted like the good slut that she is.

He moved in behind her and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back with enough force to have her looking at him with her head almost sideways. A naughty moan and a wicked smile came across her face as she looked back at him with those eyes. The eyes that used to sparkle and shine, but are now full of carnal lust and desire for him and no one else.

SMACK!

A loud, sharp slap filled the room as his hand swung forcefully down, connecting with her ripe ass, leaving a nice, red hand print from where his hand had just landed. A loud moan mixed with pain and pleasure, escaped her mouth, causing her to close her eyes to endure the mixed feelings.

SMACK!

Another loud slap filled the room, causing her to cry out once again.

“The first slap was for trapping me in the box car when we arrived to the aquarium. The second slap was for making me hard as a rock at the aquarium by brushing against my cock or flat out touching it. And this one,” SMACK! “is for the way you were teasing me on the train ride home. For moaning while talking, lifting your shirt to expose your stomach, for hooking your leg over mine and using it to rub against my cock and for being the little teasing slut that you are.” He finished with a final SMACK! That echoed throughout the room.

Aly cried out with every slap oh his hand to her reddened ass cheeks. She enjoyed being spanked for being a cock tease. She won’t admit to him, but it actually aided in getting her off without a single touch to her dripping pussy. Yes, baby, slap my ass and make it red. Claim it for your own. This ass is your ass from now on. Take it, Mike, take it!

He kept a hold of her hair and pushed her face back down into the mattress. With one hand holding a handful of hair, he used his free hand to stroke his cock before lining it up with her soaked pussy for the first time. He gripped his shaft as he ran the head up and down, collecting her juices to make his cock penetrate her tight hole more freely. He pushed the head of his cock inside her pussy and stopped where he was. He held still and just looked into her face as if his eyes were going to tell her what he wanted to hear.

“I know what you want, you little whore. But I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you beg for it like the whore that you are,” he said as he tightened his grip on her hair.

“You know what this filthy whore wants, so just give it to her already. Give this whore the cock she desires, the cock she’s been wanting all fucking day. Fill this pussy full of your cock and make it yours. I want this, I need this. Give it to ME!” She shouted out as Mike thrust his cock into her until his balls slapped against her clit.

“Is this what you want, whore? To be pounded by this cock of mine, to be completely taken by me? You didn’t think your teasing would lead to this, did you? You thought I would be another push over and take your teasing for what it was. But something was different this time. You actually wanted the cock this time, not to only be a cock tease like before. I know how girls like you are. And I know you’re loving every fucking minute of this too.” He began railing her pussy for all he was worth. He wanted to teach this little bitch a lesson about teasing men. She could get away with teasing boys, but not a man. Only problem, is that she was really enjoying the thorough pounding she was getting. Her moans were the only evidence he needed to confirm that.

“Yes! Pound this slutty pussy and teach it a lesson! Make it yours to do whatever you want with it! Ooohhh, fuccckkkkk!” She screamed out as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock. “I’m gonna cum, don’t stop!” She shrieked out as her inner walls violently clenched around his cock as he continued to rail it. “Ooohhhh!!!”

“Did I say you could talk, whore?”

“NO, but I can’t help it! Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yesssss!!!!”

He kept pounding away at her cunt while he eyed her most private orifice. Her little puckered star staring at him while he’s fucking her pussy makes it all more enticing. He licks his finger and brings it down to her waiting hole before pressing firmly against it, waiting for her taught, muscular ring to give way to his invading digit. Mmm, that’s it. Take my finger in your ass, you filthy whore. I know you’re getting off to this. Look at this, my finger sinking into your depths. Filthy bitch, but I love it. He dropped a dollop of spit directly onto his invading digit, running down his finger and onto her stretched hole as it works in and out of the hole that’s going to get fucked next. It’s such a deliciously filthy sight, seeing my cock in one hole and my finger in another. I think it’s time to add a second finger to further prep your waiting hole for my cock.

Ooohhhhh, yes! Your fingers feel good inside my ass! She moaned out as he began finger fucking her ass with a steady rhythm. Oh, God, I hope you fuck my ass, Mike. Please fuck my ass! My slutty ass NEEDS to be full of your cock! “Are you gonna fuck my ass?” She asked as she looked over her shoulder.

“What do you think?”

Not a sign of protest was delivered as he continued to ravish her private hole. She really is a dirty whore! This one is not getting away. He slowed down his thrusting cock to keep from blowing his load deep inside this beautiful whore. He had other plans as to where his cum would end up – a place where only a true, degraded whore takes it. I’ll let you figure that out later.

He pulled his soaked cock from the depths of her blazing hot pussy as he extracted his fingers, her muscled barrier quickly closing up. He dropped another dollop of spit on her puckered bud and watched it flex instinctively before he slapped her waiting hole with the head of his cock. After a couple slaps, he lined up the spongy head of his cock and pushed against her tight barrier until it broke through with a pop. He wasted no time in sinking to the hilt until his balls rested against her wet pussy. He let her ass get used to the invading dick before slowly thrusting in and out. I know you’re a whore and all and you’re supposed to be getting punished for teasing, but I’m still gonna make sure you don’t get hurt. He couldn’t bring himself to admitting anything to her that night.

“Take my ass, it’s all yours. I’m ready for it, I’m ready for you to fuck my ass,” she moaned out. Oh how fucking dirty this is!

Mike began his slow thrusts, but after the fifth thrust, he began to pick up significant speed until he was almost matching the intensity when he was in her pussy. Her ass was quite a bit tighter than her pussy, so he really needed to watch how long he fucked her ass. He didn’t want to blow his load there either. Anyways, he continued reaming her ass as her moans became louder and louder. She ended up matching him thrust for thrust, his balls slapping against her pussy with each stroke. The room was full of her moans of pleasure mixed with the wet sound of their perspired skin slapping against each other. Clap, clap, clap, clap, echoed off the walls and soon he almost forgot about her punishment. That was until he was brought back to reality by the tight clenching of her ass hole around his shaft.

“Oh, baby, I’m cumming again! I’m cumming while you fuck my ass! Oh, God, I’m such a filthy whore for taking it up the ass and loving it! Oh, I fucking love your cock in my ass. Keep fucking this slutty ass!” Her demands became filthier as the fucking continued.

Her filthy demands were pushing him closer and closer to the edge. He slowed his pace down and but continued to deliver long, deep thrusts into her ass. He wanted to extend the inevitable from happening sooner than he wanted to. After all, how many times do you get begged to fuck a girl in the ass? He was reveling in the sensation and didn’t want it to end.

“Are you gonna give this nasty slut your cum? Cause I want it so bad. I want it wherever you wanna put it. Do what you want with me tonight.”

He stopped his thrusting and sat there for a few seconds. He quickly thought of something and pulled out of her stretched hole, not caring if she wanted him to or not. He maintained his grip on her hair and pulled her up and off the bed.

“Get on your knees, bitch,” he demanded her as she quickly obeyed his demand. “Mmm, good little slut. You look like such a filthy whore down on your knees in front of me,” he jerked her back so she had no choice but to look up at him, “now open up that pretty mouth of yours,” he ordered as he slapped his cock against her lips. Like a true slut, she opened up and took his dick into her waiting depths until he hit the back of her throat. He kept a hold of her hair as he began thrusting in and out of her mouth, causing her to tear up once again from fighting her gag reflex. The only sounds in the room were coming from her – a mix of her moans as her hand was buried in her pussy and the glug, glug, glug, glug of his cock in her mouth. It was such a filthy and erotic sight to him. “And to think, my cock was in your ass,” he hissed, causing her to moan out again and speed up her busy fingers.

“Suck my balls,” he ordered as he pulled out of her mouth. Her face quickly went for his balls as his saliva covered cock rested on her face. She took each ball in her mouth while gently sucking and rolling them around in her mouth. He put his hand on the top of her head and started to push down. She quickly realized what he wanted and found her mouth by his ass. “Lick my ass, whore,” he growled at her. She quickly stuck her tongue out and began working his puckered star with her tongue.

“Mmm, such a good little whore. It’s like you’ve done this before,” he moaned out as he looked down to see her shaking her head ‘no’. “First time, huh? Well you could’ve fooled me there.”

“And I love it,” she said, but it came out more like a muffled mess that was still clear enough to make out.

Aly couldn’t believe what was happening at the moment. There she was with his cock going down her throat with two fingers busy inside her wet pussy, but now she’s licking and probing his ass with her tongue, and she loved it! The whole nature of the moment set her off multiple times while she tried to please him the best she could. She opened her throat as best she could and let him do what he wanted. She’s never been in a filthier or degrading position before, but she fucking loved it.

Mike had enough of her in this position. He pulled away from her mouth and roughly picked her up by her hair and threw her back on the bed. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and raised her legs to place them up on his shoulder. He grabbed his cock and re-entered her dripping pussy and began pounding her into a stupor mess once again. He reached up and placed his right hand on her collar bone, right by her neck and really started laying it to her. Her pussy was so tight, clenching and squeezing his shaft as it sawed in and out of her. The lips of her pussy stretching with each thrust, clinging to his cock as he pulled out and then retracting as he thrust back in.

Her face was all sorts of contracted and a filthy mess from everything he put her through so far. Her make-up was smeared horribly from his wet cock rubbing all over it as she was licking his ass and from the tears that rolled down her face from fighting her gag reflex. She felt dirty and used, but wanted more. She wanted him to treat her like the slut she is, to degrade her and make her his own. She truly felt like a slut and was reveling in it. She also loved the feeling of his cock ramming into her.

He kept fucking her hard while watching his cock go in and out of the slut underneath him. Her pussy was really tight and he wasn’t sure how much longer he wanted to hold off until he gave her his cum. I can either cum inside her or on her… What shall I do?

As if she read his mind, “drench me in your cum, Mike! I want it on me,” she demanded as she moaned out again and again.

“I’m not done with you yet, whore,” he said as he pulled out of her well fucked pussy. “Turn over.”

“Yes, sir,” she replied like a good little whore.

He placed the head of his cock against her little pink rosebud and pushed in until the head popped through the taught, muscle barrier of her ass. He quickly sank his length deep into her ass and wasted no time before he was delivering hard and deep powerful thrusts to her insatiable ass. The sensations were incredible and he knew he wasn’t going to last long if he kept up his powerful pace. He kept going though and Aly’s filthy talk didn’t help matters what so ever.

“Oh, God, I feel like such a dirty whore with your cock in my ass! It feels so dirty, yet so good at the same time!” she moaned out. Her moans were loud and were echoing all through the room. “Oh, fuck, baby! I’m cumming! I’m cumming with your cock deep inside my ass! Oooohhhhhh!!!! I’m cummmmmingggg!!!!” She shrieked as her ass tightly clenched his thrusting cock. “Cum all over me and make me yours! I want to be covered in your cum!” She demanded.

That demand was the end of Mike. He quickly pulled out of her ass as his orgasm hit him. He was able to hold it off just long enough for her to drop to her knees and present him with her waiting face. He grabbed her hair to pull her head back and unleashed all over her face, covering it with his hot, sticky cream as she looked up at him. After he drenched her face, he collapsed back onto the bed, exhausted and head spinning from the powerful orgasm that hit him. All that frustration and pent up load came out with one violent cum as he completely covered her face with his seed.

“Now you look like a true filthy whore, sitting there with a cum covered face just after you took a cock up the ass. You’re a filthy whore, but I fucking love it,” he said as he scooped up some of his cum and began feeding it to her.

“Mmm, you taste so good,” she moaned out as she kept scooping up the remainder of my cum until her face was left with the sticky residue.

“Let’s go take a shower and get my cum off your face,” he said as he clambered off the bed to head towards his bathroom.

Together, they both walked into his bathroom before Mike opened up the shower to turn on the water. After testing out the temperature, they both jumped in and began bathing each other. As she was bathing him, she paid extra attention to his cock, only to notice that it quickly regained its true form again. A naughty smile formed across her pretty face as she slowly dropped to her knees, taking his length into her mouth to make him hard as a rock. She began bobbing back and forth on his cock, trying to take him deeper and deeper with each pass. He felt his cock snuggly fit into her throat as she would hold still before taking her mouth off him. Deciding he had enough of her mouth, he helped her up before turning her around.

He turned her around and bent her over so that just his back was getting hit with water. He gripped his newly invigorated cock and lined it up with her wet hole and easily slipped inside. He began fucking her with the same force he had previously gone in the bedroom. Quickly, her moans and cries of pleasure filled the bathroom with the sound of wet flesh making contact. He reached up and placed his right hand on her shoulder and his left on her hip to give him more leverage to really fuck her hard, en route to a mutual orgasm. Or one that ultimately ended with him pumping his seed deep inside the warm, tight depths of her pussy. Her moans mixed with his rivaled intensity, quickly brought him to an end as he pushed as far into her pussy as he could possibly go and unleashed another torrent of cum into her. Feeling him cum inside her set her off as well. Together, they reveled in a post-coital orgasm while the water of the shower turned cold.

They shut off the water and stepped out to dry off. And once they were both dry, they went back to his bedroom, both exhausted from hard fucking Mike had given her. They both crawled into bed naked and cuddle up with each other. Nothing needed to be said between them for the rest of the night. There was a mutual satisfaction as well as a completely satiable feeling between them. And to top things off, she fit perfectly in his arms while they were nestled up with one another. It wasn’t long until they were both in a deep sleep, Aly feeling completely satisfied for the first time in her young life. As for Mike, well, he was totally content with having her wrapped up in his arms. Thank, God, she loves to cuddle just as much as he does.

To be continued…
Published 
Written by jhmik_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments