Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Better late than never

"True story of how my husband and I finally managed anal sex"

40
24 Comments 24
17.8k Views 17.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
My husband (who I will call Andy) and I have been together since we were teenagers, and are each other's first everything when it comes to sex. When we started sleeping together we quickly became experimental, wanting to try everything together. We would spend a small fortune in Ann Summers on sex books, porn dvds, flavoured lubes, cock rings, vibrators/dildos, handcuffs and blindfolds, condoms, adult games etc, you name it - we tried it.

We were very comfortable with each other as neither of us had any experience to compare against, and would frequently laugh at embarrassing sex noises, badly timed leg cramps and all the disastrous things that can happen when you're new at sex. We talked about everything, our likes, dislikes, fantasies and mega turn-offs.

Eventually the subject of anal sex came up, and of course we wanted to try it, although naturally I was apprehensive about the pain I'd heard about from friends. We decided to start with a finger and see how it went, so after I'd showered Andy lubed up his finger and slowly and gently pushed it into me, twisting it slightly back and forth as he pushed it further.

The feeling was so bizarre, and I wasn't that keen on it, so he pulled away and we put the idea aside for the time being, and focused on all the other amazing firsts we had to try.

A few years later, we were at a club, both pretty drunk and very horny. When we got home we started to undress each other, falling onto the bed within seconds of closing the front door.

Andy quickly manoeuvred me into a doggy position and began to play the tip of his big hard cock up and down my pussy lips, which parted eagerly for him. I squealed as I felt him slowly push his length into me, frustrated at his pace I tried to push myself back onto him, I wanted him to fill me so badly. Andy's strong hands gripped my hips and held me in place, forcing me to endure his almost painful teasing. When he was almost all the way in he quickly thrust the last couple of inches deep into me, making me cry out in pleasure.

After a few minutes of pretty frenzied, drunken fucking Andy pulled out and again began to tease his cock along my pussy lips, this time carrying on up to my arse. I tensed as I realized what he was thinking, then became incredibly turned on and reached for the lube in the bedside cabinet. Andy coated his beautiful cock in cherry flavoured lube while I squeezed some onto my fingers and smeared it around my virgin arse hole.

Andy again gripped my hip with one hand while the other steadied his cock between my cheeks. I lay my head down onto the mattress and left my arse high, hoping with all my might that this wouldn't be too painful.

"Are you ready baby, are you sure you want to do this?" Andy asked me.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I guess it's good I'm drunk so I won't feel the pain too badly." I smiled to myself, the many times I'd twisted an ankle on a night out, or bitten my tongue or any other stupid accident, and the pain didn't come until the next day, I was sure I could stick this out, experience it, then see how I felt the next day. "Just go slowly OK hunnie? Stop if I ask you."

"Of course baby, tell me if it hurts at all and I'll stop." My wonderful man, never putting his needs or desires before mine.

I relaxed as best I could and took a deep breath, as I exhaled I felt the head of Andy's thick cock pressing into my delicate opening. Staying relaxed was becoming difficult, I was used to squeezing my pussy tight around his cock, adding to the friction, but now I had to try to remember what was going on and stay calm and relaxed. Andy pushed a little harder into me and a burning pain began to throb where he was stretching me out.

"Ooh stop hun, don't pull away, just wait a sec OK?" The burning was sobering me up faster than I had hoped, and as eager as I was to do this, I was seriously starting to doubt my pain threshold.

"OK, I'm not gonna move babe, you just take a sec then you can move onto me instead alright?" It sounded like a good idea, so after calming myself and relaxing more, I wiggled my arse back into him and managed to push back what felt like a long way to me.

"How far is there to go? Are you almost all the way in yet?" I couldn't tell how much of his cock filled me, the pain was blurring out everything else, I just hoped he would tell me he was quite a bit in.

"Umm hun, the head's not even in yet, you're too tense, I can't get in without pushing hard, which I don't want to do," I was gutted, I suggested he just push in hard and quick and see if once the head was in the pain would subside. "If you're sure, please tell me if it hurts bad."

Andy's fingers grabbed and squeezed my arse cheeks and spread them apart as he thrust into me. I yelped and automatically jumped forward, pulling my arse away from him, so what small amount had managed to penetrate me had come away.

"Oh god hunnie, I'm so sorry, are you OK? You told me to just push, shall we just stop now? Let's just try another day, yeah?" Andy sounded so upset that he had hurt me, and I cursed myself silently for crying out in pain, I was hoping to push through the pain with gritted teeth and get to the good bit, like my friends had said they'd done.

"No babe, I want to do this, I can do this. Try once more, OK?" I was determined to achieve anal status at this point, I didn't want to give up now, I was already sore, so might as well try again.

Andy squeezed the rest of the tube of lube onto his cock and around my reluctant hole, then again tried to inch his way into me. This time I managed to stay quiet as the pain began to heat it's way through me, Andy moaned quietly behind me as most of his cock head entered me. I was pleased that he was starting to enjoy it, but my body was not as happy about the situation and my arse clenched tightly, making the burning, stretching pain sear hotter than before.

I managed to not yelp this time, but pulled myself away and turned over. "Sorry hun, it's really bad, I can't take it, your cock's too big," I winked up at my gorgeous boyfriend, before adding, "I don't really feel like doing anything else now, I'm so sorry, is that OK?"

"Of course, I feel a bit weird now anyway, I hurt you and it's not exactly made me feel sexy, let's just snuggle up and go to sleep." God, I love my man so much, I don't know how I would of coped if he had just been a dick and forced his way into me, not caring about the pain it caused me. As we snuggled up and started to drifted to sleep I vowed that I would never try it again, the pain could no way be worth it.

Years flew by us, we married, moved house a couple of times, and had a son, until one day I searched out erotic stories and found the wonderful world of Lush. I wasn't interested in the anal stories in particular, but a bit of anal play crept into a few of the "normal" sex stories and my curiosity was piqued once again.

After an evening spent reading stories and chatting with friends on Lush, I ran myself a bath hotter than usual knowing that the heat would entice me further into playing. I began the bath pretty innocently, I washed and shaved my legs, then came to my short but untidy pubic hair. I usually prefer being completely shaved underneath and having a trimmed strip on top, but tonight I was hoping for some tongue action from my talented husband so I set to work removing every hair.

Once I was done, I couldn't help stroking my freshly shaved pussy lips, they were so soft and sensitive from the hot water. I slipped two fingers into my pussy, which was starting to moisten from it's own juices, not just the bath water. I ran my hand round the back and caressed my fingers up the crack of my arse, all of a sudden a question popped into my head.

"I wonder if I could get my finger into my arse, and if it would hurt," I became curious so I turned onto my side and twisted myself around to caress my tiny hole.

I surprised myself with how easily it slipped in, deep into me, with no pain at all. I didn't know if it was the hot water, the fact I was crazy horny or just because I was the one touching it, because I knew exactly when and how I would move into myself. Either way, I decided to push myself further and see if I could add a second finger.

KylieMayson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieMayson

I pulled my index finger out, and then positioned the same finger back at my entrance with my middle finger sat alongside it and slowly pushed and twisted my way in.

I was so chilled out, they slid in without pain. I was amazed that I'd even had the idea enter my head, aside from being actually able to do it. My other hand came around the front to rub my pussy, and I was shocked again to find I was very wet, my clit was sticking out begging to be touched.

This is the point that Andy decided to come into the bathroom, I quickly pulled my fingers away from myself and turned back onto my back, grabbing the sponge and looking up at him as he walked in. He didn't buy my innocent act for one second.

"Ooh, have I caught you having a little play Ruby? Naughty naughty, don't let me stop you." With that he turned and walked out again, leaving me wondering why he'd come in at all. We only have one bathroom so if he needed to pee he obviously would have had to stay, I began to think he knew what I was up to and just wanted to catch me, which turned me on even more.

I decided to leave myself on edge instead of giving in to orgasm, knowing I might be tempted to just go straight to sleep if I had been satisfied. After climbing out the bath I wrapped myself in a big fluffy towel and went to sit with Andy in the lounge. We watched TV together for a while before heading to bed, I wasn't feeling very optimistic about successfully seducing Andy anymore, he hadn't really looked at me while I was sat with him, even though I made sure my towel lifted just enough for him to see I'd shaved for him.

Once in bed, my suspicion was confirmed when he said good night and rolled over to go to sleep. I sighed angrily, my frustration spilling over, before trying again to change his mind by stroking my hand up his thigh and finding his hard cock. My efforts were in vain though, and Andy told me he was exhausted, but added I was free to wake him up once he'd had a few minutes to refresh.

I rolled away, determined to give him 10 minutes to rest, then jump on him and get my way. As his breathing grew shallower and I realized he was asleep I decided to start myself off, pushing my hand into my underwear and finding my swollen lips parted and my slit already soaked from anticipation of what was to come.

I rubbed my clit slowly to start with, allowing my sighs and moans to come a little louder than they normally do when I pleasure myself, hoping to wake Andy and arouse him at the same time. He continued to sleep and my fingers became insistent, pressing hard onto my clit and rubbing furiously, then suddenly thrusting into my hot pussy, then resuming the frantic rubbing. I had only meant to get myself to the brink then let my horniness ooze from me as I woke him, knowing he wouldn't be able to resist when I was so obviously turned on.

However, my frantic rubbing and deep fingering had me begging to cum, I deliberated for a half second before speeding up and allowing myself to surrender to an amazing orgasm, my legs spread wide and bumped into Andy's back, my back arched off the bed and my moans hit a high pitch, I sounded a bit porno to my own ears, and I knew it would of turned Andy on.

I licked my fingers clean as I got myself upright and rolled him onto his back so I could climb onto him, but he was still fast asleep, I was mortified. I shook him awake and said, "hey baby, you've had plenty of sleep, you ready to have some fun with me yet? I'm afraid I started without you, did you hear?" I used my sexiest voice and ran my fingers over his chest.

"Huh, what? Umm no I was asleep. Did you play again? God you must be really hot tonight, those stories online do something to you." Andy murmured as he began to trail his hands over my breasts, tweaking my nipples as his fingers found them.

My body responded to his touch in a familiar way, goosebumps broke out across my breasts and down my arms, Andy smiled as he felt me shiver under his expert touch. He knew exactly how to get any physical response from my body, he knew what he could do to me, and used it to tease me very often driving my crazy. He used his knowledge of my sexual desires to his advantage, he knew I had worked hard to prepare a beautiful pussy for him tonight, so he pulled me up so I was straddling his face, then gently pushed my back so we were in a 69 position. I wasted no time and quickly sunk his cock deep into my mouth as he flicked his tongue along my soaked pussy lips.

I pushed his cock in deep, gagging slightly as he hit the back of my throat, all the while moaning in pleasure as my husband's perfectly skilled tongue fluttered against my post-orgasm highly sensitive clitoris. I tried hard to concentrate on what I was doing but was struggling to stay motivated sucking his perfect cock while he worked on my hot pussy. I climbed down so I was kneeling between his legs and slowly slid his length into my mouth as my fingernails trailed lightly up the inside of his thighs before cupping and gently squeezing his testicles.

Andy was apparently hornier than he had let on as he pulled me up and pushed me down onto his cock, my pussy was so wet he easily slipped all the way in.

"I want you to get my cock all nice and wet with your cum, then I want you to suck me again, lick my cock nice and clean," he ordered. This was something I had done a few weeks previously out of the blue, it had turned him on immensely so I was happy to oblige. I jumped up and down on his cock a few times, squealing in delight as his cock rubbed against my tight pussy walls, then quickly hopped off and licked my lips as I stared at his glistening cock.

I ran my tongue around his throbbing head, before licking from base to tip like a lolly pop, getting every drop of my cum. I sucked him deep into my throat and groaned as he reached to pinch my nipples.

"Can you do something for me now?" I asked him. He looked curious and asked what I had in mind. "I want to try something we never managed to do before, I had a fun play in the bath tonight, I think I can handle anal tonight,"

Andy's mouth popped open and he agreed quickly. I threw him a condom and lube, and when he was ready I got onto all fours and took the tube of lube, positioning it at the top of my arse crack, I squeezed until I could feel the cool gel sliding down between my cheeks, and over my pussy too. He was quickly behind me, rubbing his cock between my cheeks, and dipping lightly into my arse hole. I stayed very still as he pushed into me, the burning was no where near as bad as I had remembered so I began to push back onto him.

All of a sudden I felt the thick head of his cock pop into my tiny little hole, the pain disappeared, and I couldn't help asking "how does it feel baby?".

"Oh my god, you're so tight," he groaned, his hands squeezing my cheeks gently as he pushed himself deeper into me. I felt his body pressed right up against my backside.

"Oh god, are you all the way in already?" I was amazed, how the hell was it this easy tonight when we hadn't been able to do it years before?

"Yeah, oh fuck, this is amazing, it's so tight. It feels like when we first had sex all over again. Does it hurt?"

"Not anymore baby, start moving into me more, come on baby, fuck my arse!" I was starting to feel like such a dirty little slut with his cock balls deep in my tight arse. He thrust into me a few times, testing my bravado, finding that I was OK spurred him on and he began fucking me hard, I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy.

"Oh god, it's so tight I'm not gonna last long babe, I'm close already," he panted behind me as he slammed into me. I reached underneath myself and began frantically rubbing my clit again, I was unbelievably wet, I could feel my juices running down my fingers as I fingered myself.

A few more thrusts from Andy into my tightly stretched anus, and a few circular strokes from my fingers on myself and we both came, hard and loudly. Amazed at what we had just done, and both with a sense of achievement.

It may have taken us a few years to be ready, but we had finally gotten to the anal level. The only question left now is, what next...?

Published 
Written by Rubz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments