Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Morning

"The way to start the day and the rest of their lives"

2
1 Comment 1
11.0k Views 11.0k
799 words 799 words
The early morning light creeps through the curtains. He half opens his eyes, and in that semi-awake state before full consciousness comes is aware only of his rigid penis and his urgent desire to assuage the feeling. The sight of the curve of her back, the valley between chest and hip, only inflames his passion and slowly his hand goes to stroke his rigid organ.

Wanting more than a quick release, he slides across the bed, closer to her back, hoping that his movement and his closeness alone will communicate itself to her without him having to wake her from her slumbers. She groans and slips an arm out from under the bedclothes, before curling up into the foetal position in which she normally sleeps. Her movement, however, causes her to touch him, and sensing in her sleep the warmth of his body, she curls herself back into him, and he matches the curl of her body revelling in the touch.

They have never worn nightclothes, so the touch of their flesh brings her awake, while he somehow holds back his primal desire to ravage her, to allow her to surface and enjoy what is to come. As their bodies touch, she wriggles her bottom hard into his crotch, his hard erect penis pushed up against his stomach and nestling between her still round cheeks.

He kisses her bare shoulder gently, and extends his free arm to cup her breast. Her ass cheeks twitch in reaction, giving his penis a sensual nip, and she continues to queen him in this way while his fingers work on her nipple, and his mouth kisses her neck and nibbles at her ear. They have all the time in the world, and they continue to pleasure and take pleasure in these simple acts of love until she takes his hand and moves it from her nipple to her groin. He cups her mound, gently squeezing and shaking it, these actions rewarded by the movement of her leg to rest above his, giving him fuller access to her and at the same time changing the angle of his penis to press more firmly against her tight rosebud.

Slowly at first, his fingers open her lips, stroking the valley between them, dipping into her love tunnel at times, and at others circling her hardening clit. As her breath gets faster, his fingers go deeper, curling themselves into her and stroking the upper surface of her vaginal wall.

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde

She starts to gasp, and he knows that he could easily bring her to a full orgasm, but that is not how they play this particular game. Slowing down, he keeps her near the edge, and lets her luxuriate in the feelings that are spreading throughout her body.

Now she starts to play, and slides her hand down between their bodies to grip his hard penis. She squeezes it and feels the precum on his head, smearing it over the head and then wiping the wet head into her bum crack. He gasps with the sensation, and the lust from the proximity of his cock to her ass starts to rise. She feels the tension in his erect rod, and gripping it firmly in her hand starts to slide his red and swollen member through her tight ring.

At first it seems hard, but then with a small movement of her bottom, and a slight push with his hips, she guides it through first the outer ring and then almost hearing the pop, through the second and into her anal cavity. Long practiced movements now give pleasure to her and to him, and his right hand starts to bring her closer to the edge, encouraged by the stimulation of nerve endings from her clitoris to her anus.

Deeper and longer are the strokes made as he moves his hips, round and round her clit goes his sticky fingers, and then as she reaches her climax, his hand clamps across her vulva pressing her back right deep down onto his penis as she spasms and writhes, sucking his penis ever deeper, the ring of muscle working so hard to finally cause his hot sperm to rise from his balls and eject itself like molten metal into her.

As their animal passion falls, they are left in that position, his now limp penis still gripped in her, and his hand covering her mount with a couple of fingers still hooked into her vagina. They stay like that for a long time, softly whispering nothings to each other.

Then finally, he whispers to her, "What a good thing it is still early...and it’s a Sunday!"

She laughs at him, and says, "You silly, every day is going to be a Sunday, you can’t have forgotten – you’ve retired!"

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments