Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time In A Cock Cage

"Husband made to obey..."

81
43 Comments 43
127k Views 127k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Legendary Story
Sex has always been high on our list of priorities, this story is a true version of one of our sexy sessions. My wife and I are in our fifties but we see no reason to stop experimenting with sex. Jac asked me out of the blue one evening what I thought about being dominated by her during our sex games; I am willing to try anything I replied.

A little while later she called me over to the computer to show me a sex toy site she had found. She had compiled a list of products, she asked me if we could purchase them. On the list were a variety of products including: two strap ons, restraints, anal lube and a cock cage chastity device. This is unusual as I normally choose our purchases of this kind, but I was more than willing to enter my card details and make the purchases.

Two days later our parcel arrived, lucky it was a Saturday as we were at home to sign for it. Jac let out a little cry of pleasure as I signed and put the parcel on the coffee table.

"Can I open it now," she asked?

"Be my guest," I replied. The look of lust in her eyes was lovely to see, I had never seen her like this before. When all the products were on display she commanded that I get undresssed, she sounded like she meant it so I did as I was told.

She went upstairs with our purchases and I eagerly followed, watching her sexy arse in front of me. Once in the bedroom she went to our toy drawer and pulled out a blindfold, I tried to grope her tits but was cruelly pushed away. The blindfold was put in place and my hands were secured to the bed posts, I stood there naked and unable to control what was happening.

I felt something strange being slipped onto my cock, it was a little difficult as I was semi hard, then click and it was locked in place. Jac then untied me and made me get dressed, I did not protest as I was curious to what she was up too. A little while later she announced that we needed to go to the supermarket, so we set off. The cock cage felt comfortable at this point so all was fine. Jac is a very horny lady and I can get extremely aroused when she has a short skirt on. When we got out of the car I noticed that her skirt was very short, on top of this she was showing plenty of tit in her low cut top. This made my cock begin to swell, now this was different as I became a little uncomfortable in my restraint.

Jac noticed this and looked very pleased with herself. "Are you okay darling?" she said smiling.

I managed to say I was fine as we entered the supermarket. The supermarket was fairly busy as we began filing our trolly, I could not believe it when she bent down to get something from a low shelf, her skirt rode up revealing that she had no knickers on. She knew that I had noticed and gave me a playful grin, as we continued shopping she bent over at every opportunity showing herself off to whoever was around. We soon had a couple of lads following us around enjoying the little show. I was becoming very aroused and my cock was swelling in the cock cage; this caused a lot of amusement to Jac who was really enjoying herself.

I was uncomfortable all the way home but did not protest, I wanted her to have her pleasure.

GinaSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaSexxy

Once we were home and the shopping was put away, she asked if I had enjoyed her slutty behavior.

"Very much so," I replied.

Jac then made me go back upstairs. She followed looking very pleased with herself. I was then made to undress and was tied once again to the bottom of the bed. Jac dissappeared to the bathroom, she came back a while later in my favourite maid outfit.

She laid on the bed facing me, opened her legs revealing her very wet hairy pussy and began playing with herself. I was watching and becoming so aroused that the cock cage was digging into my swollen cock.

"You are a very naughty boy for enjoying watching your slutty wife," she kept repeating.

My cock now was dripping pre cum. She crawled over and wiped it with a little pair of used panties from the linen basket.

I was made to watch as she filled her pussy with several of her favorite dildoes. She had several orgasms as I begged to be released. You will be released when I say so she told me. When she had finished having her fun she came round behind me, bent me over the bed and rubbed anal lube on my virgin arse.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

When I protested she forced the panties she had used to wipe my cock into my mouth. "Suck those clean," she commanded.

I was wondering what was going to happen next, I looked over at her and she was fastening a seven inch strap-on around her waist. The strap-on was lubed and soon nudging my virgin arse, the next second she was forcing it into me inch by inch. I had to admit that I was enjoying this and was made to beg her to fuck me hard.

As she fucked me, my cock was straining in its cage. You had better get used to this she kept saying as I am now in charge in the bedroom. I was made to promise to obey her every comand in order to have my cock released. Eventually the cage was taken off and I was then made to toss myself off over her tits as she plunged her favourite dildo into her swollen pussy. Her final command shocked me, if you want to cum in the future you will have to clean it up. I was then made to lick my cum from her tits as she had another huge orgasm.

I am really enjoying this new chapter in our sex life and always obey. Most weekends my cock is in its cage as I am made to pleasure her with my tongue. If I satisfy her I am released on Sunday evening and get to choose where I cum.

She is really happy when I fill her hairy pussy with cum and then clean it up with my tongue. If I am really good, I get to fuck her in the arse before cleaning my cum from there. I am a bit worried now as she has suggested cuckolding me and making me watch before cleaning her used pussy. I did not like to tell her that I would enjoy that very much.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments