Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun with Kathy the conclusion

"Kathy gives me a gift I will never forget"

9
2 Comments 2
9.4k Views 9.4k
862 words 862 words
“Did you enjoy your show?” she asked, already knowing the answer.

“That is the single sexiest thing anybody has ever done for me. Thanks. I will remember this night forever”

“Oh but it was not just for you. I have never cum so hard in all my life. Knowing that you were there excited and watching took it to a whole new level for me. I can not tell you how horny it made me to know you were there. This could be the beginning of a new sexual me. I have done more new exciting, naughty things in the last twelve hours with you than I have in my entire life. I feel like a new person, ready to try anything, and excited about the possibilities. How would you feel about fucking me one more time, only this time you must cum inside of me?”

Kathy lay down on the sofa and I easily slipped between her legs. Her pussy was dripping with Bill’s cum but she was still tight and incredibly hot inside. I loved the feeling of her breasts against my chest and her hands on my back. We stayed in this position for quite some time, slowly savoring each sensation.

“Do you remember when you put your finger in my bottom?” she asked.

“Yes. Did you like it?”

“At first I was unsure but yes after it was inside of me I did. Nobody had ever touched me there before so it was a new sensation for me.”

“Would it be ok if I did it again?”

“Yes but I don’t think it will work in this position. Why don’t you enter me from behind? That is one of my favorite positions, and you will be able to see what you are doing.”

I slipped out from between her legs and she knelt on the floor, her hands on the seat of the sofa. I knelt down behind her and slipped a finger into her pussy, then removed it and used the mixture of her juices and Bill’s left over cum to lubricate her ass. Once her bum was good and wet I slid my cock back inside her pussy and started a steady stroke. Then I put my middle finger against her backside and slowly worked it inside. I matched the rhythm of my cock and my finger until we had reached a stead pace, then I worked a second finger into her hole. I could feel her trembling slightly below me and I asked if she was ok.

“Oh baby, that feels so good. I love having both holes filled.

Missbusty_45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missbusty_45

Put another finger in. PLEASE.”

I added a third finger but as I did my cock fell out of her pussy.

“You have given me so much today,” she said “I want to give you something very special. I want to give you my ‘other’ virginity”

“Your other virginity?” I hoped I knew what she meant, but I wanted to be sure.

“Fuck me in my ass. I need you cock in my ass.” She pleaded.

“Are you sure? It might hurt.” I warned.

“Just line it up, I will do the rest.” She said, so I pressed the head of my cock against her little tight hole and she pushed back.

“Don’t move.” She said. “Let me do it.”

Slowly she rocked her hips against my cock, at first just pressing against me then with each movement taking a little more of my head inside her. When we had got past the initial resistance the head of my cock slipped inside her.

“Don’t move.” Half demanding, half begging she whispered. “I need to adjust to your size. You cock feels a LOT bigger back there.” Slowly she started to rock against my cock again. Fingering her pussy, I collected more of Bill’s cum to lubed my shaft and it started disappearing inside of her.

“Rub my clit, I’m going to cum.” She straightened her back and leaned into me, allowing my hands better access to her pussy. I did as instructed but rather than rubbing her clit as directed I gently pinched it between my finger and thumb and sort of repeatedly pulled and rolled it. With my other hand I did the same to first one then her other nipple. By this time Kathy was using her legs to get the full length of my cock on each stroke.

Again I could feel her start to tremble “You are going to make me cum. Don’t stop…….cum with me nowwww.”

If I had thought her pussy was tight it was nothing compared to her virgin ass, and even I was surprised how much and how hard I came.

Exhausted we collapsed together on the floor. As my cock softened it slipped easily from inside of her.

“Sorry you did not get to cum in my pussy,” she said half laughing, “maybe next time. I had better get back to bed before Bill misses me.”

Before for she left she kissed me. “I think we are going to have a very good weekend.”

And we did.

Published 
Written by fftodd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments