Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny photo session

"A photo shoot leads to anal fun!"

73
33 Comments 33
50.4k Views 50.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
As a present my boyfriend bought me a glamorous photo shoot at a local photographers studio. I was looking forward to the day and couldn’t wait to see what the pictures would turn out like.

I had treated myself to a few new underwear sets for the photos. The day before the shoot I visited my beautician and had her wax me completely so I was feeling extra sexy and ready to strike some hot poses.

We woke up on the day of the shoot and already I was feeling horny and excited in anticipation. As I showered I allowed my hands to roam over my wet body, seeking out my throbbing clit.

I gently massaged it as I enjoyed the feeling of the hot water rushing over my body. The pace and pressure of my finger on my clit increased until with a groan I felt the familiar rush as an orgasm ripped through my body. I eventually managed to drag myself away from the shower and we got ready and headed to the photographers.

He was a nice guy in his mid 50s called Jim. He immediately put me at ease. He explained that the pictures could be as reserved or as outgoing as I was comfortable with. He also told me that he would give me instructions to help me strike the best poses so that we could get the best pictures.

I went behind a screened off area and stripped down to my black lace bra and French knickers. This was it. I stepped out and stood in front of the white background on the white groundsheet.

Jim was all set up with his flashes positioned around the photography area and his camera on a stand in the centre. He gave me some poses to strike, easy, but still reasonably sexy poses, and began to snap away. I was enjoying the feeling of being photographed and the encouragement that Jim was giving me.

My boyfriend was sat at the back of the room watching me pose.

“Ok,” Jim said, “Do you want to change and we can get some more pictures?”

I went back behind the screen and picked out another of my underwear sets which I changed into.

As I struck more poses and got more and more into the whole situation I began to picture the female porn stars from the magazines my boyfriend buys. Thinking about them showing their tits and spreading their legs began to bring that horny feeling back and I could feel my pussy becoming wet as Jim snapped away.

After a few more underwear changes and a lot more pictures I was as horny as hell. My nipples were stiff and I was sure Jim would notice the damp patch in my underwear.

“Do you have any more outfits to change into?” Jim asked.

“Yeah, just one more,” I replied.

Once again, I went back behind the screen. I hadn’t been sure about using my last set. It was red but the bra was totally sheer so that my tits could clearly be seen through it. The bottoms were a small thong, unlike the rest of my sets which had been French knickers. It was also totally sheer and as I slipped it on I could see that my long pink moist pussy lips and swollen clit were clearly visible. The fact that my pussy was totally waxed and hair free didn’t help!

I slowly walked back out. The look on Jims face and on my boyfriends face was a picture! Jim started to snap away again, giving me instructions as before. This time he had me lying on my back with my legs slightly open. He spent a lot of time close up to my tits and pussy.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

As he photographed me I could see a bulge forming in his trousers.

I sat up and unclipped my bra allowing it to fall to the floor and exposing my big tits and hard nipples.

“Do you mind Jim,” I asked.

He gulped before managing to reply,

“Of course not,”

I struck my own poses, pinching my nipples, spreading my legs and becoming more and more racy, as I did, I was becoming wetter and wetter and more and more horny.

I could see that the bulge in Jims trousers was getting bigger and bigger. I lay back, and peeled off my wet thong. I was now naked, totally exposing myself to this stranger.

I lay back and allowed him a view of my dripping pussy by spreading my legs wide. He carried on snapping away. My boyfriend was adjusting his stiff cock in his jeans at the back of the room.

I was so horny. As Jim snapped another picture of my wet pussy I leaned forward onto my knees catching him by surprise.

I put my hands on the buckle of his belt.

“But… but,” Jim stammered.

As he looked over his shoulder at my boyfriend.

“Its ok,” My boyfriend said grinning.

I opened Jims trousers and pulled them down along with his boxers revealing his rock hard cock. I greedily took him in my mouth and he moaned as I started to suck him off, playing with his balls as I did so.

He kept snapping away with his camera as I sucked and wanked him off, rolling his foreskin back and forwards over his bulging helmet.

As I sucked him off my boyfriend moved in behind me. I felt his hands on my ass and he quickly slid 2 fingers into my dripping cunt.

He bent me over and with a hard thrust he slid his cock into me doggy style. Jim dropped to his knees and I continued to suck him off. The feeling of being spit roasted by 2 horny guys was to much as soon I was screaming with Jims cock in my mouth as I came.

My boyfriend and Jim changed places. I felt Jim run his hard cock up and down my wet slit but he seemed reluctant to slide it into me.

He slid his cock up over my pussy and hovered around my tight ass, his cock throbbing against my asshole.

“Do you, eh, mind if I…..” Jim trailed off.

“Put it in my ass Jim, please, just fuck me,”

He didn’t need me to tell him twice. He eased his hard cock past my tight asshole and began to ride my ass groaning in pleasure.

I sucked my pussy juice from my boyfriends cock as Jim fucked me in the ass.

My boyfriend began to buck his hips,

“Oh fuck,” he moaned

I sucked him faster as he spunked in my mouth and over my face, streams of his hot cum covering my face and dripping from my chin.

This caused Jim to pick up his pace as well and soon he began to groan as I felt his explode in my ass. He seemed to cum forever filling my ass with his hot cum which was running out, over my pussy and dripping off my long pussy lips as he continued to fuck me.

Eventually he stopped cuming and pulled his limp cock out of my well fucked ass.

He picked up his camera again and took some more shots of my creamy ass as I brought myself off my fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit.

When he was done I got changed again. After saying our goodbyes we left, Jims spunk still running from my ass! I cant wait to go back and collect the pictures!

Published 
Written by laradirtygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments