Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I met Liz - Part 3

"And so the story ends with a bang."

0
0 Comments 0
8.3k Views 8.3k
608 words 608 words
It already was next time! I didn’t question how my cock was still rock hard. It had never happened before, usually I blew my load and quite happily fell asleep. Liz hadn’t realised that I was ready for round two because she was still lying on her back with her knees bent and legs half spread.

This was the girl of not only my dreams, but the dreams of all horny college lads. I jumped on top of her; nibbling her ears, lips and nipples. She let out a loud gasp as my bulging penis pushed back into her stretched, wet pussy. I thrust in and out of her slow and hard to start, while she struggled for breath, mouth wide open and eyes staring into mine.

In an instant she sprung back to life, turning onto her hands and knees screaming for me to ‘fuck her from behind!’. I duly obliged. I loved doggy style! Almost as much as the ‘waterfall’, but this time it didn’t draw me close to another powerful orgasm. My balls were pretty empty but my cock was not taking ‘no’ for an answer. I ploughed her fast and deep, my tip poking her uterus. All of Liz’s pussy muscles contracted, choking my meat as she came hard. Her legs started to tremble. I knew what to do next.

We fell on our sides so I could be the big spoon. I tucked her knees up to her tits and then held one leg in the air so I could really let the fast motion from my hips allow me to slide in and out of her tiring pussy. The position was just right for us both. My body rubbed against her pert ass cheeks as my cock pounded her G-spot once more.

I didn’t wait for instruction.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

I began to rub her clit with her own sweet juices, telling her in her ear to come all over me. The stimulation drove Liz wild. She screamed several times, shaking quite violently. She pushed my cock and hand off and out of her and quickly stroked her clit whilst squirting a solid stream of satisfaction a few feet in the air.

I’d never seen this before and I didn’t have the time to marvel and enjoy as Liz rammed my sore cock inside her for what I hoped would be the last time.

“Get it lubricated then cum in my ass!” she ordered.

Liz put her face to the grass and her ass in the air. I slipped my cock out of her pussy, spread her cheeks and plunged it into her sacred place. She pulled the grass out with both hands as the shock hit her. No matter what, I wasn’t stopping!

“Now, baby, do it!” she begged.

I gripped firmly onto her hips as I put my final efforts in. One hand crept back to massage my balls. I finally let out a huge sigh of relief as I sent a warm drizzle of semen into her. Sweating and panting we sat looking at each other, giggling and kissing.

Another twenty minutes went by whilst we gloated about our tremendous session. Eventually I stood up, took Liz by the hand and we got dressed. The epic fucking was done for tonight but I knew there was plenty more to come from that sexy little slut.

My thoughts were flooded with what I would do next the entire walk home. Would I tell my friends? Would they believe me? One thing was for sure, I was nailing her again as soon as my body recovered.

Published 
Written by Hard_and_Happy24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors