Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I love breakfast in bed

"I never expected an offer to go for breakfast and shopping would result in so many surprises"

4
1 Comment 1
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I looked at the clock on my night stand and it read 7:05. I figured I may as well get up, so I slid from beneath the sheet trying not to wake her. I went to the kitchen, started the coffee before returning to our bathroom to relieve myself and shower. As I waited for the shower water to get hot, I held my semi-hard dick in my hand and took my morning piss. As I was entering the shower, she came into the bathroom to brush her teeth and asked if I was going somewhere. To which I responded, “No!” I asked her if she wanted to go to the mall to have breakfast and do some shopping since it was such a miserable rainy day and she said, “OK, I’ll shower when you are finished.”

After showering, I shaved and brushed my teeth and started through the bedroom to the kitchen for some coffee. As I walked into the kitchen she rose from the counter and walked towards me and uttered with a smile, “It’s about time!” I stood in front of her and pulled her to me while grabbing her ass cheeks. I kissed her then asked her if she’d like some help. She pulled away and continued to the bathroom.

As she showered, I got on line to read some stories. As I read, I found myself getting rather aroused. So, when I heard the shower shut off, I waited a few minutes then walked into the bedroom. She had come out of the bathroom and was making up the bed while clad in a t-shirt and shorts. I moved up behind her and pressed my crotch against her ass and lifted her slightly by her breast and kissed her neck. As I ground into her ass, she started to rub back against me. I whispered in her ear, “I don’t know if I can wait ‘til we get to the mall, I’m hungry right now!”

I turned her around and kissed her deeply and got excited that she was kissing me back rather passionately as if she wanted it as badly as I did. I reached inside the back of her shirt and rub her smooth skin as I hiked the shirt up so I could pull it over her head. When I got it off of her, I kissed my way down to her tits and gently sucked them one at a time. She gently moaned and I slid my hands into her shorts and slid them down as I sat her down on the edge of the bed. I laid her on the bed and as I straddled her on my knees, I continued kissing her and massaging her breast. As I sucked on her tits, she placed her hands on the back of my head and teasingly asked, “I thought you were too hungry to wait?” and gently pushed me towards her pussy.

I gently kissed my way down her stomach taking the time to lick her navel and caress her breast as I slid to my knees on the floor between her legs. I placed each arm under her the corresponding leg and slightly lifted them enough to expose her recently cleaned pussy to my wanting mouth. I kissed and licked both sides of her pubic area before I took a long lick of her labia. I reach around with my right hand and used my index and middle fingers to open her lips a bit so I could suck one side of her cunt folds into my mouth at a time and slid my tongue up her moist cunt. She slid a bit farther towards the edge of the bed. This enabled me to start fucking her with my tongue. I would alternate this fuckin motion and taking long licks to her clit and gently suck it into my mouth as I rubbed her stomach with my hand.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe



She started to grind her wet pussy into my mouth as she grabbed my head and pulled it tighter to her cunt. I could sense her approaching orgasm so I concentrated on sucking her clit as I stuck my tongue in her cunt. She erupted in an orgasm and ground tightly against my hungry mouth as her stomach muscles tightened. I love doing this to her.

It seemed her orgasm was rather long so I continued licking up her wetness and sucking her clit until she relaxed a bit. She tasted so delicious. I had to have more. I pushed my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could as I stroked her clit. She started to roll a bit on the bed and raised her feet to the edge of the bed. This allowed her to raise her ass a bit off the bed so that her asshole was staring me in the eyes (or mouth - so to speak.) Surprisingly to me, she pushed down on my head as she raised her ass to my nose and asked, “Just how hungry are you dear?” I didn’t need a written invitation.

I licked at her anus as she ground her clean shoot into my mouth. I opened her legs farther and started to ass fuck her with my tongue. She squirmed beneath me and for the first time she actually started to coach me. “Yes dear – deeper- please!” I looked up and saw her fingers were vigorously working at her clit. “Yes, baby – I’m cumming again – OH MY GOSH! Yes deeper – DEEPER!” As she had her second orgasm, I held my tongue deep in her ass and wiggled my tongue as best I could. She continued to moan and tense for what seemed like minutes. When I sensed she was finished I withdrew my tongue and licked my way back to her cunt. I couldn’t believe how wet she was. My face, her cunt, her ass and the edge of the bed were coated with her orgasm.

I rose to my feet, and raised her legs as I started to guide my rock hard cock to her waiting cunt. She quickly put her hand over her pussy and said, “Uh Uh, I want you where you just had your tongue!” I told her I needed to lubricate it but she assured me it wouldn’t need too much as her ass was wet as hell. I lifted on her legs and stuck my dick into her pussy to get it coated with her juices. I pulled out and placed the helmet of my manhood at the entrance to her bung hole.

She lifted and looked at me and said, “Take me sweetheart.” I shoved my cock into her waiting ass and she let out a slight yelp. I stopped momentarily to let her relax before I started to fuck her ass gently. I rubbed her clit with one hand as I supported her ass with the other. I knew my orgasm would be coming soon. The excitement of my little ladies surprise for me had me so excited. I felt my orgasm boiling to the point of eruption and as it started my little lady let out a muffled scream as her belly muscles tightened into yet another orgasm as my hot seed poured into her anus. I couldn’t help fucking her hard in the ass as my cum emptied into her. It seemed we both came forever.

As mine subsided I let her legs drop slightly being careful not to have my cock fall out. I fell on her and kissed her hard on the mouth stopping to tell her, “Honey that was fantastic!"

She replied, “I know and now you have to clean me up again.”

“How to you propose I do that , baby?”

Her only response was a huge grin and a push on my head.

Published 
Written by enjoysex52
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments