Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inhibitions, Master Clara

"Bad boy"

5
1 Comment 1
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
All I could do was stand there and tremor as she continued to stroke my throbbing penis. The woman bucked and thrust her hips against mine. Her smooth penis slid easily through my cum filled anus. Her hot juices dribbled down the inside of my thighs.

She reached her arm across my chest and held my cock in the other hand while she bent me into a backward arch. Her searing hot shaft pressed hard against my inner sex. Powerful intense waves of ecstasy surged from deep inside and then I exploded. I was breathless, gasping for air until the woman released her hold on my penis. Streams of cum surged from my cock. Intense orgasmic contractions followed each release. 

“Our master arrives. I will prepare you now for Master Clara. Come with me into the van,” the woman said pulling her long penis out of my anus. The woman shoved me inside the mobile dungeon and shut the door behind me. She entered the van through the passenger door. 

I could hear the sound of high heel footsteps getting closer. I started to tremble with anticipation as the sound of the foot steps got closer. 

How long I desired this moment. To think that here and now my fantasies would become reality, I thought before the door of the driver's side opened and shut again. The engine started and we were in motion again. We were on the road for some time before stopping.

I heard both doors open and close. The back door opened and the same woman that took my virgin ass instructed me to exit the van. She was dressed only in a bath robe. I was about to ask where Clara was when the woman shushed me and pulled me from the van. I was completely nude and the night air was a bit chilly.

The woman escorted me to the entrance of a small town home. As I entered the house the woman dropped her robe and she turned on the lights. After several hours of low light conditions the lights blinded me for a moment until they adjusted to the brightness. I was not prepared for what I was about to see. 

There before me stood a sexual goddess. Dressed only in a pair of high heeled, ruby red, leather thigh hi boots. Her large breasts swelled with every breath. Her long hair draped freely down to her round ass. Her shaved pussy was as pink as her nipples and her clit was as large as the tip her finger. Juices were dripping from her glistening cunt. 

“Master Clara,” I addressed her.

“I hope you enjoyed the initiation,” she said as she approached me. 

“Oh, I enjoyed it immensely,” I said, humbly. 

“I am glad. In fact, I am as horny as hell. Come to me, my slave,” Clara said as she stepped around me and started to grope the woman who was standing immediately behind me. Clara held the woman close as they moaned and fondled each other. 

At first I was frustrated but I quickly became aroused by the two women making out. Clara’s passion for the woman became almost animalistic when she forced the woman to the floor and in one quick motion she swallowed the woman’s penis into her mouth.

The woman thrashed and squealed as Clara skillfully sucked the previously flaccid penis to its full eight inches long. Clara fingered the cunt of her slave while swallowing the entire shaft down her throat. Strange sucking and growling sounds came from Clara as the slave cried and writhed in the torment of pure ecstasy. I so desired to be a participant.

I watched the act of the slave submitting to a master as the woman was forced to succumb to erotic forces and brought to an enormous climax.

TITAMADURITA22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA22

The woman trembled and uttered sounds of pleasure and primal erotic expression. Clara proceeded to deep throat the woman’s cock milking her of every drop of cum. The woman’s vagina was still smacking from the orgasmic contractions. 

Clara expelled the limp penis from her lips and as quickly as a wolf that was about to pounce on its prey, she lunged at me. I stepped back in surprise and sensed a little fear. I wanted this to happen but I was caught off guard by Clara’s aggressiveness.

Before I could react to Clara’s advancements her strong body was wrapped around me. She pulled me on to my back and looked me in the eye. 

“Now you are mine!” she roared before pinning my arms spreading them apart and placing her dripping cunt at the base of my stiffened cock and pushing my penis against my abdomen. She rested there for a moment just long enough to let me feel how hot and wet she was. The anticipation of what was about to happen was too much to bear.

“Take me, please take me now!” I screamed.

Clara slid up the base of my penis to the tip of my pulsating bulb. She paused pressing my shaft between my abdomen and her searing labia.

“Fuck me already! Please fuck…" 

Clara loved the torment I was experiencing. With a quick up and down slide of her pussy she slid my entire penis inside her hot vagina in one motion. The stimulation was too much. My balls tightened and then I exploded deep inside her cunt.

The feeling of my own cum inside her pussy was overwhelming. She made short quick thrusts while at the same time pleasurable internal surges of ecstasy spread throughout my body. I felt her heartbeat quicken through her vagina and soon she too was climaxing. Soon her vaginal grip became so strong that she sucked the remaining cum from my cock. I could not talk or move. Clara pressed her chest down on mine. Her nipples stabbed into my chest.

While we were face to face with my penis still captive inside her pulsating pussy when she said, “We will just have to work on that duration.” 

Clara and I were still connected when she rolled me on top of her. She slapped the floor and wrapped her legs around mine and spread her legs and forced mine apart as well. It only took me but a second to realize what was happening. In a few moments I felt the familiar sensation of the tip of a tube enter my back door. I relaxed my anus and soon felt a hot thick penis slid deep inside me. My own penis instantly became rigid inside Clara’s vagina.

Clara must have sensed my erection as she smiled and said, “You bad, bad boy.” 

The woman pressed her hips against my ass and Clara arched under my pelvis. The slave pushed her penis hard against my prostate and I felt the all to familiar urge to cum with each thrust. The three of us pressed and ground slowly for several moments until I began to feel an orgasm building from deep inside my groin. The slave was thrusting harder and deeper now and Clara’s pussy contractions pulled my penis deeper.

I felt Clara become rigid and hot. She arched and gasped as her orgasms surged through her body. The slave was still penetrating my ass when she made one last thrust against my prostate causing another orgasm. My anus involuntarily stroked the captive penis until she too exploded. She screamed and bucked as she shot her hot load deep inside me and then collapsed an my back panting and moaning. We spent the rest of the evening coupled together going in and out of consciousness.

Published 
Written by naughnukk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments