Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Panties

"Cumming Clean on My Fetish"

29
15 Comments 15
26.1k Views 26.1k
927 words 927 words

I don’t know exactly when or how it started.  I remember as a teenager spending a lot of time looking at ladies/girl’s underwear ads and catalogs.  I’d always found female underwear sexy.  Then I started wearing men’s bikini briefs, pretending it was girl’s panties.  Over the years I’d managed to steal, sniff, and try on some sexy panties.  I’ve also rubbed my cock on them and jacked off on them.

Last week I was having a particularly bad day and needed to get out of the office.  I wanted to do something for me, to make me feel good.  So I went to Walmart and bought some ladies undies.  I got a five-pack of the boyshort style in a spandex type material.  Then I drove to my favorite park and changed into a pair in the restroom.  And I almost came in my new panties as soon as I put them on!  What a thrill! 

So many things going on as soon as I slipped them on.  I felt sexy.  I felt aroused.  I felt perfectly naughty.  And they were so fucking comfortable!  Why had I not picked up on this years ago?

I walked around the rest of the day with at least a semi hard-on.  The thrill of this taboo thing I was doing, with no one knowing.  I could feel my cock leaking pre-cum, making my new panties moist.

Did I mention I am married? And in my fifties?  Yeah, so what about the wife?  She doesn’t really know about this, my long fascination with ladies underwear.  Sure, I would complement her on her sexy little panties and tell her how hot she looks.  I would tell her how sexy her panties feel when I run my hands over and inside them.  But how would she feel about me wearing them? 

We do have a pretty great sex life.  And we talk a lot about fantasies.  She has been accepting of my obsession for anal play and will occasionally strap on a dildo and fuck me.  And she goes nuts when I eat her out after I cum inside her pussy.  She insists on having a taste after I get her all cleaned up.  And she’ll give me a blowjob, let me cum in her mouth, and then kiss me after giving me a sample.  So this should be okay.

So on my way home from work I called her.  I told her that I did something today and I hoped she wouldn’t freak out.  So she started to freak out.  I told her I bought some sexy underwear.  She calmed down and was a bit piqued.  Then I told her I bought them in the ladies section.  She paused.  Then I told her I put them on in the park bathroom.  She asked how I liked them.  I told her they were very comfy and made me feel sexy.  I also told her I had a hard on all afternoon and my new panties were moist.  That sealed it… I was in!

I said that I wanted to tell her so that she didn’t get pissed off if she found them in my car or drawer or somewhere.  She agreed that was a good thing.  All in all, she seemed okay with it.  I think she found if a bit odd, but harmless.  And happy I told her.

When I got home she was all smiles.  The house is always busy with people so she had to be coy.  But she kept rubbing my butt and cooing.  When we finished dinner and went to bed, she wanted to see me in my new panties.  So I undressed, slowly, in front of her.  She was grinning ear to ear as I slipped off my slacks and exposed my pretty new undies.  She rubbed my hard on through the soft sexy material.  She noticed the wet spot immediately.  It was pretty hot.

And so was she.  And wet as well.  She stripped down and then peeled off my pretty boyshort panties, letting my fully erect cock spring free.  Running her finger along the slit of my cock, she scooped up the pre-cum with her finger and had me lick it off.  Then she kissed me.  And we fucked.  She was a wild woman, jerking my cock, licking pre-cum, biting my nipples.  When I went down to eat her pussy she was grinding her hips into my face.  She was so wet and tasty!  She wanted me inside her so I climbed on top and slipped my cock slowly inside her tight dripping pussy.  I blew off pretty quickly then went down on her again, licking up my own cum mixed with her love juice, getting her all cleaned up.  Man, my face was wet, smeared with our special mixture!  She pulled my face up to hers and kissed me, taking in our special flavors and licking my face clean.

We went out of town that weekend.  I packed my new panties.  The next morning when I put on my pretty pink boyshorts I nearly came in them.  That night she topped me, panties pulled down off my ass, with her silky smooth strap on dildo.  We both came quickly.

Then she crashed.  And I got out my tablet, surfed the web for girl’s panties, and jacked off on my pretty little pink boyshorts.

I’m gonna take her with me to pick out more panties.  Should be fun, don’t you think?

 

Published 
Written by rsvlbimwm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments