Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fantasy Club Part 1

"Jessie prepares for a big night out"

6
2 Comments 2
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Jessie Gets Ready

'Fuck it,' she thought to herself.

Jessie looked at the clock on the wall. 4.45pm, only another fifteen minutes in the office on a day that had dragged by. She looked out of the window at the torrential rain pouring from a black-clouded sky. It had been warm and sunny when she left home in the morning and the forecast had not mentioned rain.

Jessie had left her coat at home on the hanger and silently cursed to herself again. She knew she wouldn’t be able to get a cab. She lived nowhere near a direct train or bus route and the thought of walking home in the pouring rain, which would take at least ten minutes, played on her mind. What made it worse was that Frank, her husband, had called earlier telling her they were going out that evening and wouldn’t tell here where but she would love it, as all her dreams would come true tonight. She mused over what it might be and although excited, she was anxious about getting home drenched and having to get back out in a short space of time. Would she have time for a quickie with Frank before they went out? ‘Fuck it, I’ll make sure we've got time,’ she thought to herself.

‘Oh well,’ she thought, I am just going to get soaked. As she stepped outside onto the pavement, the rain caressed her body and in no time at all, Jessie’s hair was plastered to her head, her blouse was stuck to her skin and her stocking covered legs were continually splashed as she walked down the puddle laden street. Her four-inch stiletto heeled shoes could not cope with the amount of surface water and her feet were soaked.

After five minutes, Jessie had become resigned to the fact that that there was nothing she could do about the soaking she was getting and began to enjoy the rain dripping over her body. Her nipples became erect and pushed out proudly against her white silk blouse. As she neared home, Jessie was becoming hornier with every step she took.

Arriving at her house, Jessie ran her fingers through her hair to rinse off the excessive rainwater. Droplets of water dribbled down her back and sent shivers through her body.

As she made her way to the bathroom she started unbuttoning her soaking wet top. She tossed the shirt into the laundry basket and quickly started to unzip her skirt. As it dropped to the floor, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She could see her nipples jutting through the sheer fabric of her bra. Her hands moved to her small pert breasts. Jessie squeezed her mounds and rubbed her fingers over her already sensitive nipples. Her hands moved to the middle clasp and with expert ease; she discarded her bra and dropped it into the laundry basket along with her shirt. Her matching panties, garter belt and sheer black nylon stockings soon followed and as she stood in front of the full length mirror completely naked, Jessie studied her body.

Not too bad for a thirty-nine year old woman she thought. Jessie stood 5’ 6” tall with shoulder length dark red hair that she kept in a very loose perm. She loved her small pert breast with large nipples. Her only regret was that she couldn’t bend far enough down to suck them herself. Her eyes wandered down to her stomach that although was not as flat is it had been, still only had a slight curve. She then looked at her pubic mound covered in short, well-trimmed black/red hair. Finally she turned and looked at her curvy rear that she had always thought of as her best feature and she loved it when Frank, her husband of five years explored her soft mounds, squeezing them and then pulling them apart to reveal her delicate button which he loved to play with as much as she loved him playing with it.

As she stepped into the shower, she luxuriated at the hot water cascading over her body, so much better than the cold rain from earlier. As she soaped her body, she felt tingles run through her body. Her overly sensitive nipples grew large as she pulled and squeezed them.

As one hand continued to play with her tits, her other hand slowly made its way down her body, over her tummy and onto her mound. Her finger gently stroked down along the outer lips of her pussy. Her eyes closed as she became lost in the moment. She pushed a finger inside her cunt and revelled at how wet she was. She stroked in and out and then moved to find her engorged clit. Jessie felt a sudden surge of electric pulse through her body. As she quickened her tempo, she felt the familiar tingling building in her stomach. Wave after glorious wave burst through her as she climaxed. Her cunt pulsed as her love juice squirted over her hand. Jessie leaned against the shower wall while her breathing returned to normal. She quickly finished washing, stepped out of the shower, wrapped herself in a warm fluffy towel and headed for the bedroom.

A quick fingering was okay but it always left Jessie wanting more. She called Frank. “Hi babe, where are you?” she asked.

Jasmin08_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasmin08_TS



“On my way home honey, I should be home in five or ten minutes the very latest. Did you get soaked?”

“Oh yes babe, right through to the skin. I jumped straight in the shower and got even wetter,” she laughed.

“Don’t forget we are going out tonight,” said Frank

I haven’t forgotten, but before we leave, I need you to fuck me babe. I’m as horny as hell,” she replied.

“Well if you’re spread out on the bed, naked when I get home, we’ve got enough time for a quickie.”

“Babe I’ve got a finger in my pussy and I’m soaking wet thinking of your cock in my cunt.”

“Honey, I’ll see you in five. Don’t stop what you’re doing,” he said and she heard the click that ended the call.

Jessie lay on the bed rubbing her hand over her pubic mound and let her finger sink back into her hot well. She pulled and squeezed her nipple with her other hand and felt the familiar tingle running through her body. As she lay there she thought of Frank sliding his cock into her wet cunt.

She lifted her ass of the bed and her hand moved lower as she started to stoke her anus. Her well-lubricated finger had no trouble sliding into her puckered hole as she moved her other hand down to her throbbing cunt. She put a finger into her pussy and with one finger in her ass and one in her pussy; she began to buck to a sensual rhythm that soon had her moaning in delight. She arched her back as she felt a glorious wave build in her legs and travel to her place of ecstasy. She let out an involuntary scream as her orgasm shook her body and her juices flowed over her fingers.

Jessie lay on the bed continuing to masturbate her swollen clitoris and was unaware of Frank as he stood in the doorway rapidly stripping of his cloths. Frank stood there naked taking in the sight of Jessie finger fucking herself. He knelt at the end of the bed watching her fingers moving in and out and over her clitoris. Frank leaned forward and moved his head between Jessie’s legs, breathing in her musky scent. Jessie moved her hands to the sides of her pussy and pulled her lips apart giving Frank a close up view of her rose petal folds. As Franks lips cupped over her mound, Jessie grabbed the back of his head and pulled his tighter to her body. Frank moved his lips along Jessie’s pussy as his tongue darted in and out of her hole drinking her nectar. When his tongue found her now over sensitive clitoris, she stated to moan out loud.

“Oh Frank, lick my cunt baby, oh yeah just there. Oh fuck baby don’t stop. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah oh fuck, I’m cumming. Oooooh, fuck, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, yes.”

Jessie’s body bucked as she reached the peak of her orgasm. Juice flowed from her cunt as Frank continued to work his tongue in and out while drinking her love juice. As her trembling body stilled, Frank moved up the bed to Jessie’s tits. He started to rub and squeeze her globes as he sucked on her nipples. Jessie’s hand found Frank’s engorged cock and stroked him up and down while pulling him and guiding his cock toward her waiting pussy. Frank rubbed her outer lips with the tip of his cock and then pushed it hard into her waiting well. Jessie spread her legs wider as Frank’s cock disappeared all the way into her hot wet pulsing cunt.

They soon found their rhythm and as Frank fucked Jessie harder and faster, Jessie began fingering her pussy.

“Oh yes babe, fuck me hard aaaaahhhh babe I’m coming.......fuck me babe oh fuck yeah. Cum for me babe, fill my cunt with your hot juice.”

It was all the encouragement that Frank needed. He buried his head into Jessie’s neck kissing her. Jessie felt his body clench and knew he was about to explode.

“Yes babe, fill me babe, oh it feels so good..... babe I’m coming again, come with me babe fuck me aaaahhhh yeeeees,” she screamed out loud as another orgasm ripped through her body.

“Oh fuck yeeeesssss,” he moaned as he shot his hot white cream into Jessie at the same time filling her cunt to overflowing.

Frank kissed Jessie hard as his orgasm subsided. His tongue dancing with hers as his cock softened. “Now let’s go and shower. We’ve got to be out of here in an hour or we’ll miss the party.”

Frank raised himself up and as he did, his cock slipped out of Jessie followed by a stream of his cum juice. Jessie lowered her head to Frank’s cock and greedily devoured it, sucking of the remaining juices.

“That was a nice welcome home honey,” said Frank

“Any time babe. Shall we shower together?” Jessie asked

“NO Jess, if we do that we’ll never get out and I’ve got a feeling it’s gonna be a good night.”

But where are we going?

“It’s a surprise, but one I know you’re going to enjoy.”

“Come on Frank, tell me please or at least give me a little clue.”

“Let’s just say it’s somewhere where you can let all your dreams come true and you are going to love it.”

Published 
Written by vintage56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments