Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

22 spanks

"A birthday present."

61
27 Comments 27
29.1k Views 29.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
“Do you trust me?” I ask, standing in front of my apartment.

“Yes, I do,” you say, looking at me in the dim light of the hallway. Your green eyes look at me briefly, before looking down at the black scarf in my hand.

“Good.” I turn you around, place the blindfold over your eyes and tie it behind your head. You let out a deep sigh, as if you’re about to dive from a cliff in unknown waters below and are mustering all the courage you have. Noticing your body tense, I move closer, press my body into yours, and slowly run my hands down your arms before I reach for the doorknob. The feeling of my body pressed against you, one hand on your hip, seems to relax you a bit. I open the door and push you softly inside. The wooden floor creaks under our footsteps as I guide you to the middle of my living room.

There, under the lights of the silver chandelier, I let go of you. Feeling my physical contact disappear, you turn your head as if to look over your shoulder towards me. But you can only guess where I am as your eyes are covered by the blindfold. Slowly I make my way around and stand in front of you, barely three feet apart; I cross my arms and watch, study, the girl that is standing in front of me.

You are wearing a black cocktail dress that is clinging tight to your slender shaped frame. Your platinum blonde hair falls in waves over your naked shoulders. Your pink lips, covered by a thin layer of lip gloss, are shining under the lights. And your perky breasts, only concealed by the thin dress, are rising and falling with your breathing, faster than usual. The lack of movement and physical contact are making you more nervous than you already are. Involuntarily you raise your right hand, your nails scratching the imaginary itch on your pale skinned cheek as if contemplating pulling off the blindfold and ending this little game.

I’m sure you are close to pulling the blindfold off. The feeling of not being in control, not being able to see what is going to happen, is something unknown to you and makes you feel far from comfortable. The beautiful young woman in her early twenties that you are knows all too well how to use your beauty to your benefit. And, although sometimes it doesn’t look like it, you’re always in control. But you have been fantasizing about losing that control completely. And now, on your birthday, you are standing in front of me, blindfolded, not knowing what is going to happen.

I step closer to you, bridging the gap between us, and silently kneel down. Starting at your knee I start to kiss my way up over your left leg, small wet kisses. You hear and sense that I'm moving closer to you, but my lips on your leg cause you to shudder softly in surprise. As I make my way up your left thigh, you spread your legs wider giving me better access. I roll your dress up over your hips, exposing the small black panties to the light of the room. A small wet patch has formed in your panties, indicating your increasing arousal. Just when my lips are close to that wet patch, I pull away, hook my fingers into the tiny waistband of your panties and yank them down to the ground. You let out a disappointed moan, but moments after, I press my lips on your right thigh. This time leaving a wet trace as I lick my way slowly up. I can see that your pussy lips are already moist as again I come closer and closer to your crotch. Just when I reach your groin and you start to push your hips slightly forward, anticipating, half expecting, to feel my tongue on your pussy, I pull away. You moan again, in slight frustration.

I stand up and look at you. I see you biting your lower lip, waiting for my next move, my next touch. I don’t let you wait long as I reach out my hands, take your dress straps and slip them along and down your shoulders. The fabric falls down revealing your firm shaped breasts, a dark pink bud standing erect on each of them. I bend towards one nipple, wrap my mouth around it and moisten it. Softly sucking on it, before letting the nipple slip out of my mouth and blowing warm air of my breath over it. I move to the other nipple, moisten it and blow over it. Your body shivers in reaction.

I step aside, moving next to you, pulling the dress over your hips and let it drop down to the floor.

“Put your hands on your back.”

You hesitate for a second, as if to think, then you comply. I walk to a closet and open a drawer. Out of the drawer I take a thin white rope and walk back to you. A slightly worried expression is visible on your face as you heard a drawer open, but you have no idea what I took out of it. Then as you feel me tying the rope around your crossed wrists, you know. I’m going to tie you up. Your heart starts beating faster at the thought as I tie your wrists together, firm. You feel more rope being wrapped around your arms just above your elbow. This way you’re barely able to move your arms at all now.

“That looks good,” I say approvingly as I observe my crafty handiwork.

Again I walk to the closet and you hear me rummaging through the drawer. And again you’re guessing at what I'm taking out of the drawer.

“Get on your knees now,” I order, walking back to you.

Standing beside you I see you hesitantly dropping down to your knees, slightly surprised at my demanding tone.

“It’s alright. I’m not gonna hurt you,” I comfort you.

“Much,” I add with a grin.

“Now, I want you to arch your back, bend forward so your ass is sticking out. And when you feel my hand hitting your behind, I want you to count every hit clearly. Understood?”

You nod your head.

“Understood?” I ask again, my hand making its way to your left ass cheek and hitting it hard.

“Ooouch, yes understood. One.”

“Good,” I say, swinging my arm another time and with a loud smack it comes in contact with your right ass cheek.

“Oouch. Two,” you reply, a handprint appearing on your ass.

Again and again I let my arm swing, one on the left and one on the right ass cheek.

“Three, four,” you say, almost moan as the red glow that has started radiating from your ass is reaching your crotch.

Suddenly you hear a click and a buzzing sound and you realize what else I took out the drawer. You feel the vibrator slide between your ass cheeks, slowly down. I teasingly stop at your back hole and press a little harder, let you feel the vibration on your ass, but your muscle doesn’t give way and your back door stays closed, for now. Then the vibrator is making its way farther down, over your pussy lips, already slick with your juices. Reaching your clit, still hiding under your fleshy hood, I press the vibrator on it.

Smack . My hand hits your ass again.

“Five,” you moan, the sensation of the vibrator rippling through your clit. You had longed for some kind of stimulation all this time and now you're finally receiving some. You wiggle your ass and rub your clit over the vibrator, enjoying the pleasure it brings. The tingle in your crotch is swelling in strength, spreading through your body like wild fire.

“Oooooh yes, so good,” you moan, sitting unsteady on your legs as your orgasm is approaching fast, like a sudden storm on a quiet sunny day. Your hips are starting to move uncontrollably, closer to the peak you want to slide down from.

Smack . The sensation disappears and is replaced by a painful sting that brings you back to reality while the vibrator is removed.

“Six,” you almost shout out in frustration.

Smack .

“Seven.”

I unzip my pants and pull them down, freeing my hard cock from its confines. Barely able to control myself, I position my cock on your pussy entrance, ready to pounce. But instead I slip just a little in, feeling the warm wetness of your pussy surrounding the head of my shaft. I moan, fighting the instinct to slam my cock hard and deep inside you. I pull out and in again, just the head. You moan and wiggle your hips, wanting more.

Smack, smack.

“Eight, nine, oooh, please deeper.”

I pull out again, the air from the living room feeling cold now around my cock head, then slip back into the warmth of your wet pussy. It slips in and out so smooth, so easy, in and out, in and out. Your moaning turns into grunting.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

You want more, deeper, a proper fuck.

Smack

“Ten.”

Smack

“Eleven, oooh please. Fuck me hard.” The feeling of something entering your pussy over and over is starting to drive you crazy and the need to have the full length of my cock sliding into you is filling your mind and is causing your pussy to throb. The same urge, to slide my shaft completely in, is starting to cloud my mind and I know I have to pull out before I lose control. With a hard push I slide my cock completely in, causing you to moan loud, and then I retreat slowly. My cock slipping out with another frustrated moan from you.

Smack

“Twelve,” you oblige with gritted teeth.

I stand up, walk around you, and stand in front of you. Of course you noticed me making my way in front of you and although you cannot see it, you know what is coming. I pressing my cock against your lips and you open them, letting my slimy cock slip into your mouth.

“How about you taste your own pussy a little?” I say, looking at my shaft disappearing into your mouth. And you do just that, licking and sucking on my hard member, cleaning it, tasting your juices. I remove the blindfold and throw it away. The moment you’ve been waiting for. Readjusting to the lights again, you look up at me, putting on your most innocent begging puppy eyes, your let out a moan vibrating through my shaft. You know innocent, lust filled eyes, drives me wild. I put one hand on your head as it bobs up and down over my rigid cock. I bend forward.

Smack.

“Thirteen,” you mumble, letting my cock slip out of your mouth, but you quickly take it back in, sucking harder, letting my cock enter your throat.

Smack.

“Fourteen,” you mumble again, almost inaudible as you don’t want to let my cock slip out again.

“Fuck,” I groan as I straighten my back again. My already faltering resistance completely gives way at the sight of your beauty, looking up with that raw lust in your eyes, wanting for me to pound you senseless. But your puppy eyes look has the opposite effect you had hoped for, instead of fucking your pussy to smithereens, I grab your head with both hands and start thrusting my hips, face fucking you.

You gag a little, letting my cock slide in and out of your throat. There’s not much you can do with your arms tied firm behind your back and you’re waiting for the inevitable. Your eyes watery as with the last hard thrust you feel my cock twitching in your mouth, shooting jets of hot cum in your mouth, down your throat. You’re trying to keep up, swallowing, sucking, but a drip of semen escapes through the corner of your mouth and finds its way down, over your chin.

I grunt in satisfaction as my cock softens in your mouth. But all this didn’t help to satisfy your needs, it made matters worse. You feel your pussy pulsating loud, urgent. The taste of my cum, the feeling of sticky semen sliding down your throat, has made you more desperate for release. Your pussy is screaming for attention, for release. Your mouth, still around my semi-hard shaft, licks and sucks in need, wanting to get it completely hard again. Your green eyes no longer looking innocent, but wide, wanting, only screaming one thing, “FUCK ME!”

I feel blood making its way back to my cock, slowly swelling in size again. But before it gets to full size I pull out of your mouth. You look at me now fully aware of what I’m doing as I walk away. Again I walk to the closet and pull out a medium sized black dildo and lube.

“What’s that for?” you ask. “My pussy is soaking wet, I feel it dripping down my leg. I should think that’s enough lubrication.”

“Your pussy is wet, yes.” I smile as I move behind you.

“And don’t question me.Smack.

“Fifteen.”

I apply some lube on the dildo and then hold the tube above your ass, splashing a good amount on your bum hole.

The cold fluid makes you shiver a little, but not for long as I start pressing the dildo on your backdoor. Slowly but surely your muscle gives way and the tip of the dildo slips in.

“Mmmm, oh my…” you moan, feeling your ass slowly being filled.

Smack.

“Oooh, sixteen.”

You collapse forward, your head on the floor, your ass sticking up high as your ass stretches to accommodate more and more of the dildo, every thrust, it slides just a little deeper.

Smack.

“Seventeen,” you shout, not knowing whether to moan or cry. Your ass is burning as the dildo is pushed in further, but at the same time a sensational feeling is pushing away the pain, causing you to moan out loud. The incredible full feeling that has overtaken your ass makes you push your ass backwards, meeting my slow thrusts of the dildo in your ass.

“Oooh fuck, that feels good,” you cry out.

Smack.

“Aaaah eighteen.”

As your ass is getting used to the feeling of the dildo pushed in all the way, your attention is returned to your pussy. It is aching with need to have that same full feeling as your ass. To be filled to the brim.

“Please, fuck my pussy, I beg you. I can’t take it any more.”

Smack.

“Nineteen,” you cry, pushing your ass back harder on the dildo.

The sight of you moaning and begging has turned my shaft back to a rock hard state and no longer being able to control myself, I press my cock on the slippery wet folds of your pussy. There is only one thing left on my mind and that is fucking the light out of your eyes, the air out of your lungs.

Smack.

“Twenty, oooooooh fuck, oooooh fuck,” you scream as I simultaneously smack your ass and thrust my hips forward, burying the full length of my cock deep inside you. Your mind goes blank, your vision a blur as you finally feel what you have been waiting for for so long, being impaled, being filled with rock hard cock over and over without mercy. The dildo still half way in your ass as I grab a fistful of your hair, pull you backwards making you arch your back. You scream with every deep thrust of my rigid member.

Smack.

“Aaaaah fuck yes, twenty one.”

Your movement becomes uncontrollable, your ass thrashing back, meeting my thrust with full force. Your body is shaking heavily, your mouth wide open, moaning. The intense pressure of your orgasm is mounting and there is nothing that can stop that now. With every forceful thrust you’re pushed closer and closer until with a loud scream your pussy spasms wildly around my cock as your orgasm rakes your body. Pulse after pulse of muscle contractions grips my cock as I pound you through your orgasm.

“Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” is all you can say, your face flat to the floor. Your body losing all its strength and if it wasn’t for my cock still in your pussy, your knees would give way and you would collapse completely. As your orgasm subsides and the hot steamy mist slowly evaporates before your eyes, you feel a sharp sting on your ass cheek.

Smack.

“Twenty two,” you grunt still breathing heavy, recovering from the intense orgasm.

“Happy birthday, baby,” I smile. I pull back, let my cock slip almost out, and with a hard thrust impale you completely on it again.

But at the moment you expect to feel my body slapping against yours, there is nothing and the feeling of my cock inside you suddenly disappears. With a startle you wake up. A bit disoriented you look around and realize you’re in your own room, lying on your bed. Your sheets are on the ground and as you slide your hand down to your panties, you feel a big wet patch on it.

“Fuck, wet again,” you mutter, realizing it’s another wet dream and, again, you have soaked your panties. You rub your clit through the fabric for a second, a moan escaping your lip as you imagine my cock forcing its way inside you. Shaking off the thought, you get up and put on a t-shirt. You start your daily routine and when the smell of coffee is filling your apartment, you sit down on the couch and turn on your laptop. Checking your emails, you see a message from me and you open it.

Happy birthday, sexy. Have a good one.
Oh and I have a surprise for you, it involves a blindfold.

See you later,
Tom

“Maybe dreams do come true,” you think to yourself and with a bright smile you close your laptop.

Published 
Written by TomTease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments