Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

3 Days until Revelation

"Jared learns of Lady Eva's kind of punishment."

7
3 Comments 3
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Jared spent the rest of the day andnight naked, dressed only in that plain collar. His ass cheeks were sore, and his mood labile. The next morning Lady Eva spent a lot of time talking to him, instructing him. He caught most of the conversation, but mostly his mind wandered.

He could not forget the feeling he got when he finally let go of his control and begged for permission to cum. It was liberating, but terrifying. Jared berated himself for liking the sub role so much. He was there to learn the fine art of domination and control, not be treated as a slave. He tuned back into the lesson, just as Eva was telling him about voice commands.

“My sweet, a good slave responds to voice commands. They know by the tone in my voice when it is time to assume their role, as my pets,” she explained, “For example, watch how Julia responds.”

Jared turned in his seat. Although he was assuming the role of a temporary slave, he was allowed to sit in the chair for his lessons. He watched the scene in front of him, with mildly dull eyes. Part of him was jealous that Julia was getting the attention, and not him.

“Julia, my pet, I have need of you,” Lady Eva called out.

Instantly, Julia appeared in the room. Seeing the look in her Mistress' eyes, combined with the soft tone of her voice, she immediately knelt into her position. She realized afterward that she was dressed in her street clothes. Punishment was the theme for this session.

“See how she obeys by hearing the tone in my voice? Julia has been with me for some time, so she also picks up on other cues, such as the look in my eyes, as well as my posture,” Lady Eva continued, as she got up from her desk.

Walking to the petite blonde kneeling in front of her, she lifted Julia's chin. Julia quivered in response. Her lady's gentle movements did little to hide the fact that Eva was displeased with her attire. Excitement coursed through her tiny body, as she knew the sweet punishment that Eva was capable of.

“My pet, why are you dressed? It seems to me that you are seeking attention. Have I been so lax in my control of you that you forget your role?” her Lady said, very softly.

“I do not know how to answer this question, my Lady,” Julia answered, truthfully.

Lady Eva, in a sudden burst of energy, grabbed Julia's long ponytail and forcefully pulled it back. Yanking her head upward, she forced her to look up. She stared down at the woman, all the while keeping a tight grip on Julia's hair.

“Are you jealous, my sweet. Perhaps, you have been bad on purpose, in an effort to garner my attention. Well, my love, you have it,” she said.

Lady Eva pulled Julia up, using her ponytail as leverage. The little blonde had no choice, but to stand up. Her Lady was taller than she, by at least 5 inches.

“You are to strip here. Then, you will lie on the desk, with your hands to your sides and legs open,” Lady Eva demanded.

Julia scurried to do her Lady's bidding. Quickly pulling off her clothes, she climbed on the desk, directly in front of Jared. He was able to see her pert breasts, with their nipples so hard and pointy. The rings glinting in the light.

“Jared, you are to observe her punishment. If you so much as touch your cock, I will be most displeased,” said Lady Eva.

“Okay,” he answered.

“Is that how you answer me?” she said, in a soft voice.

“I apologize, my Lady. I meant to say yes, Mistress,” Jared quickly amended, thinking of how easily he was able to assume the role.

Nodding her head, she turned back to Julia, who seemed to hunger for her attention. Opening what looked like a cabinet, but turned out to be a small refrigerator, she pulled out several cubes of ice. After setting them to the side, she lit a small candle.

Jared knew what in store for the woman. He often played with fire and ice, but was always the aggressor. His cock suddenly thickened, and he knew that before long it would be stiff.

Lady Eva turned to Julia, who lay on the desk. Shaking with anticipation, Julia knew that the waiting was the worst part. She shuddered when her lady ran her hand over the taut abdomen, that was tensed.

Softly caressing the underside of Julia's breasts, she rubbed back and forth over the soft skin, before reaching up and gently pulling the nipple ring. She watched Julia's reaction, as she released the jewelry, letting her nipple bounce back into place.

Julia tensed a bit. She loved when her lady pulled her rings. So sensitive, the pain it caused her nipples transmitted directly to her clit. The more her clit grew, the more it rubbed her jewelry there.

With Julia's legs open as wide as they were, Lady Eva saw her pussy darken and swell. Her beloved Julia loved mild pain, and if that was what it took to please her pet, then Eva was bound and determined to see that she got what she loved.

Smiling, she rubbed Julia's vulva gently, before giving her a sharp smack to her outer lips. The woman moaned, as she tried her best not to push her hips against her Mistress' hand. Wanting her pet more aroused, the Lady took a hold of Julia's clit ring and moved it back and forth over her growing nub.

Stimulating her sensitive clit, Lady Eva watched as Julia's breathing grew ragged and a flush appeared over her chest. Her sweet one was close. Moisture oozed from Julia's open pussy, dripping down her thighs and onto the desktop.

Jared was entranced. His dick was so hard, and he wanted to stroke so badly that he could taste it. With his fists clenched tightly, he watched further.

Lady Eva picked up the burning candle. Holding it far enough from Julia's body that it would not scald her, she tipped the candle, letting a few drops fall onto Julia's thighs. Flinching, Julia tried to remain still, as the hot wax hardened. She trusted her Lady with her life.

Eva loved to watch Julia's expressions. Of all her pets, she was her favorite. Tipping the candle again, she let a few more drops land directly on Julia's clitoral hood, know that when it hardened, the wax would make the skin not as pliable.

Sowetdoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sowetdoll

Her huge clit would have more stimulation from the hardening wax and the ring. Julia would be in sweet agony.

Julia, feeling the very warm wax hit her huge clit, drew in her breath sharply. The heat felt amazing. Blood was rushing to her nub, making it grow, while the wax was hardening. She could feel her heart beat in her pussy.

Changing positions, Eva poured wax onto Julia's already tight nipples. The tortured woman let out a small moan. Her body was buzzing with pleasure, when Lady Eva took a cube of ice and ran it over her puffy pussy.

The contrast between the burning heat on her clit and the frigid ice on her pussy was almost too much. Julia's hips began to rock, gently, as her Mistress inserted the ice inside her dripping pussy. Letting it melt inside the woman, she leaned down to plant a soft, opened mouth kiss on Julia's lips.

Jared watched the two sensual women kiss. Their lips moved slowly. He could see their tongues touching and hear soft moans. His eyes traveled down to watch as Lady Eva pushed two of her fingers inside Julia.

Pushing them in and out of Julia's soaked pussy, Eva worked the ice, like a cock, pushing it deeper inside, only to pull it out. Julia's hips began to buck harder. Sensing her pet was about to cum, Eva smacked Julia's clit sharply, moving the ring under the wax.

She broke the kiss, and straightened up. Pushing her fingers back inside, Eva searched for Julia's G spot. She knew she had found it when her pet broke her silence and cried out. Firmly rubbing the slightly different textured skin, Eva worked that pussy harder, as she continuously slapped the waxed covered clit.

“Don't you cum yet, my love. It will be much worse, if you do,” was all that she said.

“My Lady, I can't take much more,” Julia pleaded.

“Yes, you can and will,” Eva firmly stated.

Jared was in an agony of his own. The urge to squeeze and stroke his rock hard dick was strong. He was leaking a large amount of precum, and his dick bobbed uncontrollably. He was literally squirming in his seat.

Julia's pussy was contracting. She was pulsing and throbbing. Her lady's fingers were torture, and the clit spanking was exquisite.

“My love, if I give you permission to cum, will you behave?” Eva asked.

“YES...GOD, YES! Please, my Lady, please. Let me cum,” Julia cried out.

“Cum for me, baby,” her Mistress allowed.

Julia's back arched, as she let out of screech. She lost all control, as a jet of milky fluid shot out of her pussy, coating Eva's hand. Her orgasm strong enough to cause her to black out for a brief moment.

Eva pulled her fingers out of Julia's pussy. With slick fingers that were covered in Julia's pussy juices, she licked some of that juice off, before sharing some with Julia.

“You taste divine, my sweet. Shall we share your cunt nectar with our guest?” Eva asked her pet.

“Yes, my Lady,” Julia answered.

“My love, go and have Adam peel the wax from your body,” she said, dismissing Julia.

“As you wish, my Lady,” said the sweet woman, as she hurried to do as her Mistress asked.

Eva sat on the desk in front of a man in agony. She noted his stiff posture and bobbing cock. He needed relief. She rubbed her fingers over his lips.

“Lick, my love. Taste Julia's pussy,” she said.

Jared opened his mouth and devoured the sweet taste of Julia's cunt. He licked those fingers clean and still wanted more. Lady Eva smiled. He was developing nicely.

“Stroke your cock for me,” she said.

Eager to please, he wrapped his hand around his tight pole and began to jerk rhythmically. His hips fucking his hand. His breath ragged. Jared knew he would not need much to cum.

“Now...stop,” she ordered.

It took all his willpower to do as she asked, but he complied.

“How do you feel?” Eva asked.

“Urgent, my Lady,” he replied, tightly.

“You know what you have to do, my pet,” she told him.

“Yes, I do,” Jared ground out.

“Then, do it, if you want to cum,” Eva said.

“Please, my Mistress. Let me stroke my dick and cum,” he asked, through clenched teeth.

“No, you may not,” she said, with a slight smile.

Jared almost burst into tears with that statement. Dropping his head to his chest, he tried to control the lust in his body, by controlling his breathing. He almost missed the soft statement that she uttered.

“I will do it for you,” said Eva, as she wrapped her fingers around the iron hard cock.

She stroked Jared's cock slowly and firmly, watching him shudder, then arch his back. He was so close. His balls tight and cock hard. Eva increased her tempo, causing him to bare his teeth in a silent growl.

“My Lady, let me cum. I am begging you,” he pleaded, without being asked.

Very happy at his progress, she stroked him until jet after jet of ropey, white cum blasted from the end of his dick. Listening to him grunt and moan, she milked his shaft until he was empty. Lifting her sperm coated hand from his cock, Eva looked directly at Jared.

“The safe word is pumpkin. Now, lick my hand clean,” was her simple statement.

He was unsure about what to do. Never having tasted sperm before, his mind rebelled at the idea. Jared was letting his preconceived notions take a hold of him. Although his mind was against the idea, he wanted to please this lady more than anything.

He leaned forward and tentatively licked her fingers. It was salty and slimey, but not horrible. Sucking her hand clean, he looked up at this woman, wondering what power she held. How did she weave this spell over him? He came here wanting to dominate and found himself eager to serve.

Eva dismissed him to get cleaned up. The next day would hold more mysterious, and yet more revelations. His boundaries were getting wider. His limitations shrinking.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments