Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Blowjob From My Mistress

"My mistress suprises and rewards me..."

32
13 Comments 13
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Down in the basement of my mistress' house, it was dark and secluded. One door, with one key around my mistress' neck.

I was told to go in, remove my clothing, lie down on the table and wait...

I waited for over fifteen minutes. In that time, my mind thought back to previous encounters with my mistress. She would sometimes call me at stupid times of the morning, like two and three o'clock. Once, she even woke me at five o'clock in the morning, just to go to her house, and lick and please her pussy.

She was a gorgeous brunette, and her name was Lisa. She had hazel eyes, full lips and a gorgeous figure. She had an incredible sex drive and when she wanted me, I would have no choice but to give whatever she wanted of me. On our last encounter, she had me masturbate for her. Then she had her way with me. She loves my ass; she says it makes her so wet, knowing my ass is at her beck and call.

She made this room just for me. It is full of toys hanging on the wall. There are strap-ons, butt plugs, handcuffs, floggers, whips, blindfolds, and so many more. There is a restraint table which I have visited many times for her. She calls it the 'Bitch Room'.

My mistress enters.

“Hello, handsome.”

“Hello, Mistress.”

I stare at her in awe. She looks amazing. Wearing a tight black corset, her beautiful, full breasts are pushing out, showing off her necklace with the key attached. She is also wearing her high heels, and lace stockings trailing to her crotchless panties. She has already locked the door behind her. My cock twitches at her first words.

“Do you like what I'm wearing?”

“Yes.”

“Yes? Yes what?”

“Yes, Mistress, sorry, Mistress.” I look down, forgetting to remember the simple rule she stated when we first started meeting. She had told me, “I am mistress, and you are mine”.

She smiles.

”It's okay, I'll forgive you. But my outfit is incomplete.” She walks to the wall of toys, and passes them all, back and forth, teasing me. She finally stops.

“This one will be perfect.”

She picks out a large, seven inch, red strap on. It is one that we have used many times before, and her personal favourite.

My heart races, as it always does when I see her.

“My high heels give me the perfect height to pound your arsehole on 'the Bitch Table'.”

She walks to me slowly, and restrains my arms and legs. My arse hangs off the edge, at her mercy.

“You've been such an amazing boy for me these past few months, slut, so it’s about time I rewarded you. I'm going to suck your cock, and pleasure your tight little arsehole until you cum down my throat. Would you like that?”

Yes! Yes, Mistress.”

She gets straight to the task she has set herself. She grasps my cock. Already throbbing hard, she jerks it, looking deep into my eyes. She smiles, and moves her warm, wet mouth around my cock, and she sucks so hard. She moves up and down my shaft with purpose.

“This is my cock. It pleases me, and only me. Isn't that right?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I utter, controlling my moans.

She picks up a bottle of lube off the floor and applies it to her hands. She jerks my cock again, hard and fast. I can already feel the cum building.

Her hands wander to my balls, and she’s a little rough with them, squeezing and pulling them, always looking intently into my eyes. One of her hands moves further down south to my arse. Her lubed finger pokes my hole.

She stops her other hand completely and slowly inserts her index finger deep into my arse. She always has a playful smile on her face when she first enters me. She has fun having my arse.

She inserts a second finger, and begins to finger-fuck me, while her hand strokes my hard cock.

“You are a bad, bad boy. You like my fingers in your arse, don't you?”

“Ahhh, yes, Mistress, yes!”

Her hand moves to my balls, and she plays with them, lightly squeezing and massaging. Her mouth is around my cock, with her other hand having the arse she owns.

She stops what she’s doing, and gets to her feet, edging closer to me. She strokes her strap-on, and smiles at me. Without saying a word, she places the head at my arsehole, and sharply enters me. She giggles and bites her lip.

Tipping my head back, I close my eyes as my face twists and goes red.

Fuck,” I groan loudly.

She smacks my thigh.

“Look at me.”

My head returns to her view, my eyes wide open and looking into hers. I feel my arsehole being invaded.

She enters more and more, until she’s completely in. She drives in and out of me at a pace, pounding into me, harder and faster. My body is completely restrained, just taking it for her.

She jerks my cock harder and holds my thigh still as she fucks me.

“Mistress, I'm going to cum!” I shout.

“Mmmm, I want you to cum. For being a good bitch for me, I want you to cum hard and loud,” she states.

She wanks me faster and faster. I feel her gaze on me, and her strap-on dildo stretching me again and again.

“I'm cumming! I'm cumming!” I groan.

She pulls out her strap-on, and replaces it with her two fingers. Her head dives down and surrounds my pulsating cock. She moans onto my cock, and I feel the vibrations shooting through my body. Harder and harder, she sucks and finger-fucks me.

"Ahhh..." I let out one last groan as I feel my cum power from my balls, through to the end of my cock as it explodes in her mouth and down her throat. She sucks every drop that’s left from my sensitive member.

Opening her mouth, she shows me all of my cum. There is so much of my creamy white load, and she swallows and smiles. Arching forward and kissing me on the lips, she says, "Good boy." She releases the restraints.

She kisses me hard, and I match her kiss. Catching my breath, I pick up my clothes and begin to get dressed.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“Be back in this room late tonight, at two o'clock. Don't think you’re going to get a reward again. Not for a long, long time. Now leave, bitch. I have things to do.”

She unlocks the door and I walk out.

Still trying to catch my breath, I'm already looking forward to two o'clock.

Sakura_Girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sakura_Girl

Published 
Written by minimartins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments