Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day In The Life Of A Slave (Part 1)

"What happens to a slave in a day..."

7
1 Comment 1
28.4k Views 28.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I slowly walk to my master and mistress's room and open their door quietly. I sigh as I gently crawl up onto the bed and start to pull down the sheets from them. Master moans slightly and I stop and see if he is awake or not. He isn't.

"Thank goodness," I say quietly as I take master's cock in my hands and start to massage it gently. While I continue to slowly stroke his shaft and head, my other hand starts to fondle with his balls as he moans. Once he is half erect, I start to give him a blow job, swirling my tongue around his head and tease the slit in his cockhead as I know he likes this. I feel him start to move around and I look up during my blowing and see that he is waking. He looks down and smiles wearily at me.

"Good morning slave," he says to me.

"Good morning master," I say, stopping the blow job.

"Don't stop slave!" he growls at me and slams his cock back into my mouth harshly. I can feel his head hit the back of my throat, almost causing me to gag but I relax my muscles and start to deep throat him. Massaging his cock with my muscles as I have been taught how to do, one of my hands still swirling his balls around in their fleshy sacks.

"Now wake mistress up while pleasing me," he said. I nod and slide my free hand between mistresses legs. Starting at her clit, I draw lazy circles around the hyper sensative flesh before tracing the outside of her lips. When I drag my hand back up to retrace her lips, I slide my fingers between them and massage the entrance of her pussy. As I do this a few times, I can feel her start to drench my fingers and she starts to wake up. At one point I spread her lips with my index and ring finger of my left hand and tease her pussy entrance with my middle finger. Slowly, I start to insert my middle finger and I can feel my mistress react to my actions. When she is wet enough, I push two of my fingers into her dripping cunt and start to finger fuck her.

Giving me a moan of apreciation, my mistress lets me know she is awake by pulling me off of my master's cock and giving me a full blown kiss. I pull away in shock but she pulls me to her and slaps me round the face. I look at her in fear and accept her kiss this time. Her full, swollen lips move against mine, sucking and biting on them as her tongue battles with mine for dominance. She wins it of course as I can never overpower my master or mistress. As we are kissing my master is slowly stroking his cock to keep his erection. Not that he needed to do so because he can keep an erection for hours it seems.

Mistress suddenly pulls away from my mouth and smirks at me as I am still moving my lips. I had learned to enjoy the kiss from her, but when I didn't feel her lips on mine, I opened my eyes and stared at her. She pulls me to her and our breasts are crushed together as she licks my ear as she whispers into it, "I want you to eat me out." Hard as I try, I can not keep my moans in my throat and a small one escapes my lips, earning me a hard slap on the ass from my master.

"No moaning unless we tell you slave!" he growls into my other ear. I just nodded obediently as mistress lies back down on the bed. Just as I start to go down on her, she yanks on my arm and motions for me to turn around.

"I want to eat you out too if you do a good enough job slave," she said huskily as her eyes were glazed over in lust. I nodded again and moved around so my pussy was hovering over her head. Knowing that if I wanted to get fucked by either my master or mistress, I would have to please them first before I got any rewards. I lower my head to my mistresses pussy and tease her outer lips while I lightly trace the alphabet on her clit. Her breathing starts to pick up as she trails her finger tips from my hips, to the sides of my thighs, and back up to my ass. She repeats this process as I continue to nibble and lick her outer lips. Her juices drenching her lips as I part them with my tongue and start lapping them up slowly, not penetrating her steamy hole yet.

While I am enjoying my breakfast juice, I feel my mistress trace my aching lips with her finger tips again. I writhe over top of her and feel like begging for her to fuck me but I bite my tongue figuratively as I start to wiggle it into her drenched hole. Mistress starts to moan as she continues to lightly trace my lips with her finger tips. My hand that was tracing the alphabet on her clit was now rubbing it gently with a fingertip. As I continue to tongue her wet pussy, swirling my tongue in it, I feel her part my own lips with two fingers as she takes her other hand and traces my own dampening hole. This time I am able to hold back my moans of satisfaction while I please my mistress.

She starts to thrust her hips up to each of my molestations against her love tunnel, moaning loudly and I can tell she is coming close to her first orgasm. Swirl after swirl, thrust after thrust and rub after rub on her gorgeous bare pussy, I am rewarded with her sweet, sweet load of pussy juice and I drink it all down. As I drink, lick and suck her pussy clean, I enjoy her verbal apreciation of what I had done to her. Once I cleaned her pussy of every last drop of her juice, my master pulls my head up by my hair and I come face to face with his monster erection. Throbbing and waiting for the pleasure I just gave my mistress.

"Give me another blowjob while you finger fuck her pussy again," he commands me.

NiaRestrepo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiaRestrepo

I comply to his wishes and start to give him another blowjob as I start to finger fuck my mistress to another orgasm. My free hand is once again fondling the orbs in my master's sacks. Reaching down my master takes my head between his hands and starts to take over. Resulting in him face fucking me while mistress finally shoves her fingers in my aching, hot pussy.

"Now it's okay for you to moan slave," master said with a groan as he slows his pace so I can swirl my tongue around his rigid shaft. I nod as best as I can and let out the moans that I was keeping bottled up. As my mistress fucks my pussy with her fingers, she used her other hand and spread my ass cheeks. She eyed my ass with a twinkle in her eye as she smiled and spat on my ass hole before she started licking it. Being the slave to my master and mistress for so long, I still don't like being fucked in the ass. Unfortunately they knew this and used that information to punish me when I was bad. But I wasn't being bad now so I was wondering why my mistress was licking my ass. Then I decided that if she wasn't using a dildo or more than one finger I was okay with that. Though it still felt weird when she stuck her tongue into my tight ring and fucked my ass hole with her tongue. I groaned and the vibrations from my mouth caused my master to also groan as he picked up his pace. This quickened pace nearly made me gag as I tried my best to accomodate his size and speed and deep throat him.

After a few more thrusts, my master finally locked my head over his cock and shot his load down my throat. Since he was locked in my mouth, his cum just slid right down my throat into my stomach. He groaned as he fell to his knees.

"Lick me clean slave," he ordered and I lowered my head on his softening penis. Licking and sucking his tool clean. While I was blowing my master again, I was still fingering my mistress who had already came again but since she didn't tell me to stop I had to keep going. Her own fingers still rubbing the inside of my leaking pussy, the saliva from her tongue pentrating my asshole further lubricated my cunt. Hooking her fingers down, I bucked my hips and started grinding my body against her fingers. She had found my G-spot and I didn't want to lose the wonderful explosion of an orgasm. Pulling her tongue away from my ass, she slapped my cheeks hard and I stopped moving my hips against her fingers.

"Don't move you bitch!" she hissed at me and I nodded at her while still blowing my master. She smirked and continued to ferociously rub my G-spot while her other hand played around with my ass again. I felt master pull my head away from his cock and he said he would be back.

"Keep fucking your mistress you whore," he said as he left the room to go get something. As I lowered my head back to my mistress's pussy, I felt my body start to shudder. A sure sign of a great orgasm coming. With that sign, my mistress sucked on her finger and lubed it up with her saliva then shoved it into my tight asshole. I groaned in pain and tried my hardest again not to grind my hips into her fingers so she would fuck me harder. Slowing her fingers in my pussy I whimpered at the slight loss of my upcoming orgasm but she started thrusting her finger in and out of my tight ring. Once she started fucking my ass, she continued to fuck my throbbing pussy. The shudder I felt earlier came back again as I started to feel the effects of an orgasm rush through my body. A tingle started at my toes and quickly worked its way up my body and once it hit my stomach and breasts, that tightly coiled spring inside my body uncoiled. Throwing me into a mind blowing orgasm as I automatically ground my pussy into my mistress's fingers, fucking her pussy harder as well. Hooking my own fingers in her own cunt searching for her G-spot as well. Bucking her hips in the same way I did, she moaned loudly as she thrusted her finger in my ass harder causing me to whimper in pain.

"Oh I'm coming. Tongue fuck me now slave! Let me smear my female jizz on your face!" she said to me frantically as she started to come to another orgasm. Not nodding or doing anything else, I removed my fingers from her cunt and started fucking her hole with my tongue. My orgasm had finally run its course through my body and it was starting to convulse over top of my mistress. As I jousted my tongue in her dripping hole, she wiggled around under me. Just before she was about to come, I pulled my face away so she could smear her female jizz on my face. She screamed out her orgasm and pulled her fingers away from my ass and pussy, gripping onto the sheets as she rode out her pleasure.

After her orgasm, I fell ontop of her, breathing hard and trying to recover from my own orgasm. A chuckle from the door frame made me look up and see my master with a few things in his hands.

"Well, well. It seemed that you two enjoyed that. Now it's my turn," he said as he walked over to the bed. He placed the things in his hands on the bed and my eyes went wide at what he went to get. A vibrating ass plug, breast clamps, a collar and leash, what looked like a clit pump and a nine inch, three inch in diameter vibrating dildo.

"Get on the floor on your hands and knees," he barked and I quickly did as I was told. "Face your ass towards the bed." I did as he ordered, scared about what he was going to do.

Published 
Written by LittleMissMiri
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments