Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Different Kind of Encounter – Pt 1

"Two people meet in a chat room and find a common interest."

12
11 Comments 11
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Please note that my stories are often based solely on my imagination and that I may or may not be a character in them.

We met in a chat room one night. There were many conversations going on, just as there normally are. We interacted with each other here and there. There was a lot of flirting and teasing going on in the room and we joined in with the others. After awhile, you whispered something to me. I don’t remember exactly what it was, but it was something very suggestive. I whispered something back. We did this for a bit, then you had to leave, make dinner for your family. I get a lot of people flirting with me in the chat rooms, so at first, you were just one more person doing what a lot of others try to do all the time. But somehow, you piqued my interest.

The next day, we ran into each other again in another room. I remembered you immediately. Once again, the room was full of flirting, teasing, innuendos and more. We both joined in, playing around with the others. And a bit with each other as well. We began to whisper again too. Talking about…. well…. things. Then, it was getting late and you needed to sleep. I did too. Before you left, you sent me a friend request and I accepted it. You were now able to see the photos on my page. Photos I only allowed friends to view.

Over the next week or so, we continued to run into each other in the chat rooms. We also became friends on Yahoo. While in one of the rooms, the subject had turned to mild BDSM. I mentioned something about nipple clamps and cuffs. And that I liked things like that. You whispered to me that you went the other way. I naively asked what that meant. When you replied that you liked to be the one to apply those things, my heart beat a bit faster. I felt my pussy clench. This could be interesting. While I had not done it often, I was not a stranger to cyber, but it had been mostly straight sex, and up until recently, only with men. In the real world, sex had included some ‘kinky’ play which I enjoyed.

We continued talking about getting together privately. We said it would be when we both had the time. When we had the time to get to know each other a little better. When we had the time to have a proper chat. And I agreed, because cyber is not something I normally jump into right away, and this was promising to be even more than just simple cyber. Also, you pointed out that this is something that one has to build up to. From a personal standpoint, teasing and some harmless flirtation in the rooms is one thing, but I believe some things are best done in private. Despite what some may think from what they see of me in the forums or the rooms, I am quite conservative.

NataliaVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVixen

And if things begin getting too carried away in the rooms, I have become adept at moving the conversation in some other direction without hurting anyone’s feelings.

Each time we met in one of the chat rooms or had short brief chats elsewhere, we continued to allude to our first ‘real chat’ and when that might happen. Finally one Saturday, I had jumped online to check my email, see who was online, maybe read a few stories and work on a story of my own. A Yahoo box popped up saying you were online and then a message from you saying hi. I opened a Yahoo window and we began with all the normal pleasantries, Hi. How are you, what are you doing today. And so forth. Then after a bit, you very cleverly turned the conversation to talk about tying me up.

My pussy immediately began to twitch. I asked you about just how you would do that – tie me up. You replied that it would be slowly, but not too tight. I asked if you would use a blindfold and you said of course you would. The thought of being blindfolded and tied up by you is making my body quiver in anticipation. Not being able to see, not knowing what is coming next felt very exciting. You tied my hands to the headboard. Tied my feet spread apart to the foot board. I lay there naked and exposed. Open to your every whim. I would be unable to stop you from doing whatever you chose to do to me.

As I lay there, I hear you rub your hands together and then you let out a little chuckle. I hear you climb on the bed and feel you straddle me. I feel the heat of your bare pussy against my mound. I feel your dampness, even as my own pussy begins to drip. You start kneading my breasts, your hands warmed from the rubbing. My body is trembling in anticipation of what will come next. Then I feel your hands on my nipples, pulling them, squeezing them. I feel them being pulled taut, pinched between your fingers. My breasts swell and my nipples harden in response to your touch. I gasp. A perfect balance of pain and pleasure. You began twisting them ever so slightly as I moan under your touch.

You release the pressure for just a moment, then squeeze again a little more firmly. I moan louder. My breathing increases as you return to rubbing my breasts. Your palms grazing my nipples. I feel your hair gently brush across my skin, then your lips are on mine. We kiss. I raise my head, seeking your lips. I hear you laugh.

“Well, I am so glad I got to give you a little taste of what is in store for you“ I hear you say. “I couldn’t resist the chance to tease you just a bit, but I have to go now. We can and will continue this soon”.

To be continued

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments