Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Drop of Light.......(part 1)

"You will find most of my stories are based on real events, enjoy this about First Time."

8
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

A Drop of Light…part one

Most of my stories are based on true events. Names of course have been changed to protect the …innocent!!! LOL

 

The stark bright light caught the drop as it fell, a flash like broken crystal as it landed on the small of her naked back.

She started, her back arched like an awakening cat. Mmmmm she murmured. As the hot oil slowly worked its way down between her buttocks. She squirmed as the drop slowly joined the small pool of now warm oil in the pucker of her ass.

I tightened my grip on her hair, forcing her face into the chair cushion, this is not simple, the workings of a feverished mind. This is calculation, strategy. She would be fully absorbed into My world tonight, there would be no maybes, no mights…she would embrace the play as she would embrace her child.

When did this start? About 2 months ago on an alternative social site. Where anyone can be….whoever they want to be.   We started to chat online, she showed an innocent side, but she was curious, asked a heap of questions. Pretended to be more ‘worldly’ than she was.

I dismissed her, I wasn’t here to be fucked around. I am a serious player, whilst there is a certain charm in innocence, I was looking for someone that knew what they needed. I was looking for someone who would compliment Me in the ‘play’.   To bring out My darker side, My primal being. It’s a thirst that I can only slake for a short time

I was hard with her, called her a silly young cunt. Go and play with the lil boys I said. The screen sat there, the last word hanging in cyberspace. Nothing, time passed. Then a message. She was pleading with Me. Fuck, I thought. I don’t want a quick wank. I wanted the taste, the smell, to hear the sounds of a person. Not cyber play.

I told her, this is serious for Me.   I need to let My inner being out on the hunt.

I didn’t hear from her for about a week or so. Then one night last week.   A message, she wanted to meet. She said that she was now sure.   “Sure” I typed. “what fucking sure?”

She begged Me to meet with her. I laughed at her online. “Be careful what you wish for”.

She replied “this is my wish”.

Fuck, I thought. Why not? This would scare her away…or would it?

Ok I typed, “meet Me at the little bar at the corner of Michaels Road and Smithton, be there at 7.30pm tonight. Don’t wear panties”.

Nothing, that got her I said to myself.

Then “ok” appeared on the screen. “How do I recognise you?”

“You will find Me, look for darkness”   I typed.

I was on my 2 nd beer, when she approached. I was dressed in black tight jeans, black t shirts, boots. Yes, yes I can hear you now. “A little predictable”.

She was about 5’ 6’ tall, slim build with long brunette hair. A skirt hugged her gently flaring hips and a simple top showed her tanned cleavage.

“Hi, I am Lisa. Are you the darkness I am to meet?”

“Fuck” I thought to myself.

shainsexy88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shainsexy88

Normally the girls aren’t like this. She would have been no older than 19 years.

“Yes” I said. “ Are you wearing panties?”

She blushed, a deep crimson flooded her cheeks.

“ARE YOU WEARING PANTIES”? Heads turned towards us, a couple of guys smirked.

“no” she whispered.

“Show Me” I demanded.

She looked around desperately, now most of the bar were looking at her, and her alone.

“If you don’t show Me, you can fuck off now”

She raised the hem of her skirt, about an inch.

“What the fuck is this. Don’t you understand Me. Show Me your cunt or fuck off”

She wrenched up her skirt, long tanned legs, no panties and no hair. Bald, smooth.

“Well thank you” I drawled.

“Hey Mike” I yelled   “I need the keys to out the back room”

Mike the barman flicked them from behind the bar.

“ Get going, that way”   I directed her.

I could smell her, she was afraid, that’s good. She had that mild sweaty, wet iron smell to her. But underlying that was the scent of her excitement. Small beads of sweat were on her upper lips, on the back of her neck. I felt Him trying to get out. My heart was starting to accelerate, I could feel the itch.

I unlocked the door and pushed her in. I turned the single unshaded globe on. Stark, cold light.

“Don’t move” I hissed at her.

I circled her, the scent was over powering. I felt the howl in the back of my throat. Not now, not now. Later You can feed on her fear, her submission. Calm now.

“Why are you here?”

“I need…..something…” her voice trailed off.

“ Have you been fucked hard, have you been hurt?”

A shiver ran through her body, goose bumps raised on her skin.

“ I need to feel”

An addict yes, but she didn’t even know what she craved.

“Close your eyes”

Her eyes closed, she stood there rigid.

I reached out and pinched her left nipple hard, very hard.

Her back arched, “ooohhh” she said.

I could smell her now, her scent was overpowering. It was scrambling to get out, My inner self… soon I thought.

I pushed her from behind, she stumbled.

“Bend over” I snarled. She tensed for a second, that sounded more like an animal than Him.

She bent over the chair, her firm ass framed in the light.

“Yessss”, I hissed.   I could see the wet shine at the junction of her thighs.

My nostrils flared, I breathed in the scent of wet excited young cunt. I felt alive.

I slapped her thighs apart, she sounded like she was hyper ventilating. This is what she wanted, she needed to feel…….a fucktoy, a slut, cum bucket, she wanted to be punished for being???

Her want and desire fed Mine,   she would be Mine, mind, body and soul.

“What are you looking for?” I asked her. My mouth was right next to her ear.

“You” she replied softly.

“This is no game”.

“no” she breathed.

I rammed two fingers into her cunt, hard.

“Uuuungh” she grunted.

 

To be continued……

Published 
Written by nilbymouth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments