Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hard Lesson - Chapter 1

"Something about an older, experienced man always made me fantasise…"

4
3 Comments 3
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It was 2.50pm on a Friday afternoon. I had spent the last fifty minutes bored out of my mind, listening to my maths teacher Mr Carlo drone on about something I knew I would never understand.

Yet, I couldn’t keep my eyes off him.

Whilst he had to be at least in his forties, it was clear that under his tight shirt Sir was big and strong. At over 6ft, you could see his shirt tighten as muscles flexed when he walked around the room. Just listening to his powerful voice made my nipples stir underneath my blouse. I am eighteen, 5ft3 with a petite, curvy figure. I always got attention from the boys because of my bright blue eyes, dark hair and DD breasts. However, eighteen year old boys did nothing for me.

I wanted a man, a real man.

I wanted Mr Carlo and I wanted him bad.

I imagined him talking to me after the lesson about my poor grades, telling me I needed to taught how to behave and pay attention to him. I wanted him to take me and punish my naughty slutty pussy until I screamed in delight. But… I needed to get him alone first.

As I was thinking how to get alone with Mr Carlo, he began reading out test results from the previous lesson.

“Darren… Nineteen out of twenty, well done. Michelle… Fourteen out of twenty. Cara… Three out of twenty.” Everyone turned to stare at me and I flushed a deep shade of red. After reading out the rest of the results, Mr Carlo looked at me with his dark, piercing eyes and said, “Cara, please stay behind after class to talk about your results.”

I heard the other girls giggling and saw the boys smirking. Bowing my head I mumbled “Yes, sir.”

“What was that?” Mr Carlo looked even more annoyed.

“Yes, Sir,” I pronounced more clearly, looking him straight in the eyes.

***

After the bell rang everyone rushed out of class as fast as possible, being a Friday afternoon. I sat at my desk, upset that Mr Carlo was annoyed at me. I wanted to get him alone, but not like this.

“Cara.” I looked up. “Please shut the blinds so the other students don’t pull faces at the window and come and sit by my desk.”

I did as he requested before sliding a chair to his desk. “Cara, I am not impressed with your performance in class at the moment. You barely pay attention and when you do, you are rude and patronising.” He spoke whilst walking towards the door, closing it and pulling the blind down in one swift movement. “You do not apply yourself to the mathematics yet you think Daddy will pay your way through life! You are a spoilt brat who needs to learn a hard lesson.”

He strode towards me, ripped me up off the chair by my arm and bent me over his desk. “Please Mr Carlo, what are you doing? Please stop!”

“Cara, you know you have to address me as sir when you talk to me! For that, you will get one spank. After the spanking, you will thank me for teaching you an important lesson.” I begged him to stop, but he just held his left hand over my mouth whilst dragging his fingernails up my thigh. I could feel my exposed panties felt cold in the air. This was so humiliating, yet something was turning me on.

ZoeSmither
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeSmither

So wrong but so right…

“Hmmm Cara, looks like someone wants to be punished. These little white panties of yours have a nice big wet patch on them. My, my you are a naughty little slut.”

Hearing those words made my legs tremble and that was when I heard the whoosh of his hand through the air before a hard spank on my left cheek. The pain mixed with pleasure jolted my whole body, causing me to dribble on Mr Carlo’s hand.

“Mmmm, you filthy slut dribbled on my hand, I think we should see whether your pussy is dribbling yet.”

“Please no, Mr Carlo! This is wrong, you’re my teacher!”

But he did not listen, instead he ripped my panties down, told me to step out of them and stuffed them into my mouth. The taste of my juices almost made me gag, having never tasted them before.

“Mmm Cara, look at this tight little wet pussy of yours… I love your puffy cute lips. I think you need to learn your lesson, and after this punishment you will know never to be rude in my lesson again!”

I tried to speak but couldn’t with my cum-stained panties stuffed in my mouth. I could feel Mr Carlo move away from me and wondered what the punishment would be. I waited and waited until I heard another whoosh and felt the hardest pain on my pussy, with Mr Carlo’s fingertips hitting against my clit. The pain and pleasure mix was almost unbearable and as I gasped the panties fell out of my mouth.

“My slut, you need to be trained. If I put something in your mouth, it stays there until I remove it. Do you understand?” I nodded my head quickly in agreement, feeling the juices leak down the insides of my thighs.

“I said, do you understand me?”

I answered, “Yes, Sir.”

“Good,” he answered before gently tracing his finger up the inside of my thigh, through the leaking juices. I wiggled and squirmed hoping his fingers would reach my burning clit, aching for touch and release. However, this displeased Sir…

“You naughty, filthy slut. How dare you disobey me and move without being told?” I was scared this time… What would my punishment be? I felt Mr Carlo move away and wondered what was happening. Less than a minute later, I felt something my arms being pulled as far back behind my back as possible before being tied together with something silky.

I imagined someone walking in on us… Me, no panties, bent over Mr Carlo’s desk with my short skirt hitched up and my hands tied behind my back… Oh god it made me wet.

“Cara, you have been impatient and clearly have not learnt your lesson. I am going to do some work whilst you can think about what you have done wrong and decide on an appropriate punishment for yourself. If it is not enough, I will carry out your punishment but add an extra ten spanks. So think carefully about what you have learnt so far and decide on a good punishment. You may answer me.”

“Yes, Sir,” I muttered, my whole body trembling with need and desire. With that, Mr Carlo left the room, locked the classroom door behind him and left me with a cold, soaking pussy thinking about how he could punish me and when he would return…

To be continued.

Published 
Written by _Quiet1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments