Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Job To Remember Part II

"This is part II .. this may intrest the girls as much as the guys."

7
6 Comments 6
8.1k Views 8.1k
7.5k words 7.5k words
Susan and I enjoyed each other’s company quite a few times while I was on that job. Needless to say she was very sad to see me go when the job was completed. The next opportunity came about four months later when the plant took another unit down and asked me if I wanted to be the Quality Assurance Engineer for the second shutdown. Of course with Susan in mind I said I would be glad to. Again I would be on nights and I was so looking forward to seeing my little slut Susan again.

I settled into my office, the same one that I had last time with the small glass window in the door above the handle. As usual the stragglers went down the hall to the elevator. I could hear the soft giggling of female voices come from the hall. The office door was only partially open while I set up my computer and got my things out of my tool bag. I got up and went to the door and looked through the small window. I saw Susan at the door leading to the stairs that took you to the other floors of the Admin Building. Susan was wearing her tight jeans and t shirt as always. She had her back to me and I could see the outline of her bra strap which disappointed me a little but I knew we would soon rectify that. Susan moved a little to her right toward the hallway and I got a glimpse of who she was talking to. There was a woman still in the stairwell talking to Susan through the door. I could not make out what they were saying but they were laughing about it. The woman Susan was talking to was younger than Susan. Mid twenties maybe, I had seen her here a few times on my last job. She had light brown curly hair, green eyes, and a beautiful face. She stood at least 5’ 6” or 5’ 7” making her as tall as I am. She had the same t shirt on as Susan but she wore those cargo pants. I couldn’t see her ass but knew the pants would show it off. The legs were baggy as cargo pants are but the waist, hip, and crotch area clung to her like they were just painted on. She was thin with ample breasts, which would jiggle when she laughed. I watched as she gave a little wave to Susan and headed down the stairs. Susan let the stairwell door close and entered the hallway. As soon as the door closed I opened the door to my office completely. Susan turned to see who it was and when she saw me her eyes got big and her smile just radiated from cheek to cheek.

“Michael” she cried “I didn’t know you would be here!”

Susan took two running steps toward me then realized where she was and stopped, looking up and down the hallway to make sure no one was around. When she saw that we were alone she ran the rest of the way to me and stopped in front of me putting her feet 12” apart, standing with her shoulders back, her head straight, and her hands crossed behind her at the small of her back palms facing outward. Just as she had been taught by me the last time I was there.

“You seem excited to see me Susan” I said.

“Yes Sir I am” she said with a grin. “May I kiss you Sir?” She asked.

“No” I replied. “Not yet”

Susan’s smile turned to a pout her shoulders drooped slightly. I raised my eyebrows and she immediately squared her shoulders again.

“You might want to check the offices first just to make sure we are alone” I said.

With that said Susan’s smile came back and she started to move down the hallway but stopped and went right back into position.

“I am sorry Sir may I go and check offices now?” She asked.

“Yes” I replied.

Susan hurried down the hall to check offices and I turned and went back in my office then leaned against the desk, sort of half sitting on the edge and half leaning. A few minutes went by and Susan hurried past my office with a wave to check the other half of the hallway offices. Soon she was back standing in the doorway smiling at me.

“Ummm Sir?” she said barely above a whisper “do you want me to tidy up your office?”

I smiled back at her and said “Yes Susan come in, close the door and stand in front of me.”

Susan came in and walked up to me and assumed her position in front of me. I looked at her perky nipples poking at the fabric of her t shirt and I knew she had taken her bra off. Susan stood there quietly looking at my face knowing she should not move until told to do so. Her breathing was a little faster than what it normally would be due to her excitement. With every breath she took I could see the fabric of her shirt rub against her nipples. Watching them get harder and harder with each breath.

“Susan” I said.

“Master” she replied.

“You may kiss me now” I said softly.

Susan took half a step forward which put her toe to toe with me. Because I was leaning against the desk she had to lean against me and go up on her toes just to reach my lips. She steadied herself by placing her hands on my hips. As soon as she touched me, my cock began to stir and get hard. Susan stretched up to kiss me lightly on the lips. Her belly slid against my hardening cock as I bent my head down slightly to receive her kiss. We kissed lightly for only a second when I broke off the kiss and put my hands on her shoulders and straightened her up. Susan looked up at me with a pout on her face.

“Master” she said. “I have missed you so badly it hurts.”

“Yes I know my sweets” I replied. “I am here now though.”

Susan looks me in the eyes and says: “Sir as you have requested before. I am supposed to ask you immediately if you want me to suck your cock. Master? May I suck your cock?”

“Mmmmmm” I reply “not just yet.”

Susan looks down at the bulge starting to grow in my pants and pouts. I can tell she is restraining herself to keep from reaching out and touching the bulge in my pants. I give her a minute to watch it grow. She is looking down at the outline of my cock in my pants.

“Susan?” I ask. “Would you like to touch my cock?”

When I said that, Susan’s head snapped up so she could look me in the eyes. She has a small grim on her face. Looking up at me with her blue eyes full of lust and longing.

“M..m..may I please Sir?” She asks.

“Mmmmmm yes you may” I said softly.

Susan, her eyes never leaving mine reached out with her hand and lightly caressed my cock through my pants. She starts to trace the outline of my cock through my pants with one finger. She lightly rubbed her finger up one side and then down the other side. Susan then took her finger and scratched with her finger nail lightly down the center of the bulge in my pants. When Susan reached the ridge where the head of my cock met the shaft she scratched the ridge over and over from one side of the bulge to the other. The sensation of her fingernail lightly scratching my cock through my pants was incredibly sensual and it was driving me wild. I leaned my head back in ecstasy and caught the glimpse of brown curly hair walk by the window in the door. Susan with her back to the door continued to tease my cock with her nails, and I never let on what I had just seen. A few moments later the curly brown hair was again visible through the window. Susan is still tracing the outline of my cock with her fingernail and looking into my eyes. It was not more than a second later that I saw the face of the woman Susan had been talking to in the stairwell peeking through the window. Susan had no idea and continued to tease my cock. The door to my office opened slowly and the woman looked in. She looks at me and then at Susan standing in front of me.

“Susan?” She said.

As soon as Susan heard her name called she froze, she was in the middle of scratching the ridge on the head of my cock. Susan’s eyes got as big as saucers, her mouth dropped open and she took her hand off my cock. I tilted my head at her and furled my eye brows at her. She immediately put her hand back on my cock. The woman at the door took a step into the room.

Again she called out to Susan saying: “Susan? Hun? Are you alright?”

Susan continued to look at me and I gave a small nod to her. She took her hand off my cock and turned around to look at her friend. Her friend must have noticed Susan’s nipples poking out from her shirts because I saw her eyes go from Susan’s face to her tits.

“Yes Kay I am fine.” Susan said. “Umm come in and meet my Mast….a friend of mine.”

“Yes please come in and shut the door I prefer it closed.” I said.

Kay took two steps into the room but did not close the door alternating from looking at my face to Susan’s tits. Susan, with her back to me now and standing between Kay and me was very nervous and fidgety. Kay just stood there, her mouth slightly open and staring at Susan’s tits. I leaned forward and stood up.

“Susan” I said. “Go shut the door for me you know I don’t like it left open.”

Susan walked quickly to the door to shut it. When she was out of the way of blocking the view of me to Kay, Kay’s eyes dropped to my crotch and stared at the 8” cock bulge in my pants. Kay’s mouth opened a little bit more and she could not take her eyes off my cock. Susan came back and stood next to Kay. They were both a sight to see, Susan nervously fidgeting and Kay staring at my crotch. Upon getting a closer look at Kay I could judge by the way her nipples were poking at the fabric of her t shirt she either had no bra on or one of those very thin sheer type that are so very sexy. Next to the door where the door opened into was a padded chair to set thing down on as you take your coat or hat off to hang up on the hook that was affixed to the wall above the chair.

“Susan? What is going on here?” Kay said. Her eyes never once left the bulge in my pants.

“I…I…I can explain.” Susan said in a barely audible voice.

I took a step toward Kay and when I did her eyes left my crotch and looked at me. I motioned toward the chair by the door for her to sit down.

“Kay? Is that your name? It’s a very nice name. Please sit down and let me explain.” I said.

Kay still in shock at what she had just seen walked over and sat in the chair. Susan moved over next to me and looked up at me as if to ask… what are we going to do? I looked at Susan and saw her nipples were still just as hard as before, then over to Kay and noticed her nipples had not changed either. My cock was still straining to get out of the fabric that contained it.

“Susan?” Kay said softly “please tell me what is going on here?” Kay’s eyes kept darting back and forth between my cock and Susan’s nipples. Susan looks back up to me with a pleading look on her face.

“Ok” I said looking at Susan “go on and tell her.” At hearing this Susan’s head drops.

“Yes, Master” she whispers. Then raises her head and assumes her position.

Susan says: “Kay, Michael is my Master and I am his sub. I must please my Master with everything I do and he will take care of me and please me too.”

Kay’s mouth falls open and just stares at Susan. It looked to me like Kay’s nipples tightened just a little more. They were poking out from her t shirt far enough to pinch now!

“Wha….When…I mean how? I never know. I have heard about these things I mean read about them but I… never knew you…. were.” Kay stammered.

Susan started to say something but I silenced her with a look. She remained by my side quiet.

“Kay?” I asked “What do you mean you read about them?”

“Well, I have seen things on the internet and read some things. I …I even went to a sex stories site and read some of the stories there.” Kay said as her face turned red.

“Really” I said. “What kind of stories?” I asked.

“Well, you know stories. The kind where girls get tied up and they put things on their nipples and ..and..well you know they..they get spanked.” Kay said as her face reddened deeper.

“And these stories….. Did you enjoy them?” I asked.

Kay looked at me, then at Susan. Susan nodded slightly as if to tell her friend it was ok to answer me.

“Yeah….well they sorta interested me. I was curious yes so I read more.” Kay said.

“Ahhh I see. So would you like to know more? I can help you. I know a little bit about it. If you want you can ask me and I will answer any questions for you.” I said.

“Huh? I don’t know you.” Kay says.

“Yeah I know but you know Susan and she will be right here all the time.” I said

Kay thinks for a minute and says: “Well I guess that will be ok.”

“Good what do you want to know?” I ask.

“Well” Kay starts slowly. “I was wondering about the nipple things….the ones they put on. Doesn’t that hurt?”

“Well not if it is done right. Take you for example I can’t help but notice that your nipples are very taught right now and if someone were to …say pinch them there may be a tiny bit of pain but there would be more pleasure than pain and soon you would only feel the pleasure.” I answered.

Kay raised her hand to cover her nipples. I smiled at her. I took a step back leaving Susan closer to her than I.

“It’s ok…it was just an example. No need for you to hide them they are beautiful, much like yourself.” I said.

Kay slowly lowers her hands. Her palms I notice gently stroke her nipples as she lowers her hands.

“Would you like to see if what I said was true? About the pleasure overcoming the pain?” I ask.

“Wait a minute! I’m no virgin nor am I a prude but I just met you!” said Kay.

“That’s ok…relax….I’m not going to touch you …I am not asking you to take off your shirt either. Your friend Susan can show you if you want.” I said.

“Ok” Kay says. “Susan are you ok with this?”

Susan nods her head to Kay and looks over her shoulder at me for instructions.

“Susan, sweetheart go over to the desk and get two of those jumbo paper clips.” I say

“Yes Master.” Susan says.

“Good girl. Now this is what I want you to do. Go to Kay and take one of her nipples between your fingers hold it tight but not too tight and slide the paper clip over the end of her nipple…..then do the other one too.” I said.

Susan nods and says: “Yes Master.”

I watch Kay’s face as Susan take a hold of her right nipple with her fingers and pulled it out a little. Kay’s Mouth opened slightly and a gasp escapes her mouth as Susan slides the paper clip over her nipple. As Susan does the same to her left nipple a moan comes from Kay. Susan steps back a little looks over her shoulder at me with a smile looking for approval. I smile back at her letting her know she has done well. Kay’s hands move up to touch the paper clips stuck to her t shirt pinching her nipples.

“Kay” I say “to really enjoy the feeling you should fold your hands on your lap and keep them there.”

“Are you certain?” Kay asks as she lowers her hands to her lap.

“Yes …quite certain. Now how does that feel? Is it good? Tell me what it feels like.” I say.

“Yesss….it feel really good. The small pain that there is turns to pleasure fast. The pressure on my nipple from the paper clips sends …..these…um…sensations that radiate all the way through my boobs and all around them.” Kay says.

“Hmmmm Kay I thought you said you were not a prude? Susan? Does Kay have boobs?” I say.

“No Master she has tits, Sir.” Susan said.

“Kay?” I ask.

“Oh…alright. They are my tits and yes this feels good.” Kay says.

“Good, excellent!” I say and then turn to Susan and say “Susan do you still have the binder clips I gave you?”

Susan nods and says: “Yes Sir they are in my purse…I ..I.. use them just like you told me to.”

“Go get them.” I said

Susan goes out the door to get her binder clips and I turn back to Kay who is looking down at her nipples. I see her shake her shoulders back and forth just a little and she lets out a gasp as the paper clips tug on her nipples through her shirt.

“Now to be honest with you it would feel even better without your shirt.” I said

Kay looks up at me and says: “But you said I wouldn’t have to take off my shirt!”

“You don’t but I can still show you how much more fun it can be without your shirt on.” I said.

I turn to Susan as she re-enters the room and say: “Susan, stand over by Kay and show her how much you enjoy your binder clips when they are put right on your nipples instead of over the shirt. “

Susan walks over half way between Kay and me and just off to the side. She knows I want to be able to see both of them. She reaches down to the hem of her t shirt and tugs it out of her jeans. She pulls her t shirt up and over her head without hesitation and lays it on the floor. Susan looks over to me as she takes one binder clip and attaches it to her right nipple…then does the same to the left nipple. Susan moans at each attachment then turns to Kay. Kay sits there with her mouth open watching Susan as she stands there by her with her tits out and binder clips attached to her nipples.

Susan moans softly and turns to me and asks: “Master may I tug them for Kay?”

I smile and nod, feeling my sub is such a good girl. Susan turns to Kay and tugs on her binder clips first one…then the other…then both. Susan’s knees almost buckle under her as the pleasure of the restraints on her nipples send sensations through her.

Susan says to Kay: “The sensations you are feeling will go through your whole body….not just your tits when you do it right.”

Kay sits there in amazement staring at Susan who is playfully tugging at the binders on her nipples. Listening to Susan moan with enjoyment I watch as Kay squirms her ass into the chair.

Kay says to Susan: “Are you sure it is better?”

Susan says: “Oh yes…mmmmm so much more feeling…it goes through your whole body…everywhere in your body.”

Kay looks at me, and then at Susan, she lets out a sigh and says: “Ok…I want that too.” Kay reaches up to take the paper clips off her nipples.

“Wait” I say. Kay looks at me and stops, putting her hands back on her lap. “Do this for me ok?”

“What?” Kay asks.

I say: “Take hold of the bottom of your shirt and pull down on it fast.”

Kay looks at me and then at Susan……Susan’s eyes get big and she nods for her friend to go ahead. Kay takes hold of her shirt at the bottom near her belly and pulls down on the shirt. As the shirt is pulled taught the paper clips are thrown from her nipples snapping closed as they are pulled from her nipples and pinching the very ends of her nipples. This sends a very quick and sharp sensation from Kay’s nipples straight through her body. Kay feels the rush of an oncoming orgasm. She feels small tiny pulsating orgasms emanate from her clit that dissipate through her hips and down her legs. Kay lets out a loud gasp and sucks her breath in quickly.

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes



“Susan, get your friend new paper clips and help her with her shirt and bra.” I said.

Susan runs to the desk for more paper clips, her own binder clips dangling from her nipples shake back and forth. Kay is sitting in the chair simply amazed at what just happened. She has never had an orgasm small or large from something as simple as that was. Susan goes to Kay and reaches down and pulls her t shirt over her head. Kay does not resist at all still amazed at what happened.

Susan whispers to Kay: “I’m going to take your bra off…..Michael told me to, it will be ok”

Kay does not resist again as Susan unclips her bra and lets her tits fall out. I watch the scene. My cock is rock hard now. Looking at Kay’s lovely bare tits, she is slightly larger than Susan and her nipples are very long and very pink. Her tits are beautiful orbs that hang evenly with the nipples on top of where her tits curve around back into her body. They are to say the least…perfect. I watched as Susan first took one nipple and then the next and slid the paper clips over them. Kay’s head tilted back, her eyes closed, and her hands gripping the sides of the chair let out a load moan. Susan finished with putting the paper clips on Kay’s nipple looked at me for instruction.

“Susan” I said. “Now pinch the very ends of her nipples, both at the same time, the way I do yours when we use paper clips on you.”

“Yes Master” Susan replies.

Susan reaches out with both hands and between her fingers and thumbs she takes each of Kay’s nipples. She first rubs her thumb across the very end then takes the nipple between her thumb and fore finger and slowly squeezes the end of Kay’s nipples. Susan puts pressure evenly on each one. The pressure is increased slowly and then released then applied again a little faster, then released then applied again faster. This goes on until Susan reaches a continuous rapid tweaking of the nipples. Kay’s head again reels back, her hands grip the sides of the chair tighter and the moans come out uncontrollably from her mouth.

“That’s enough Susan.” I said and Susan stops and stands next to Kay sitting in the chair.

“How do you feel Kay?” I ask.

Kay’s head comes forward. She pulls her ass into the chair and squirms. She looks at me. A smile comes across her lips.

Almost out of breath Kay pants: “It feels…wonderful…I have never felt anything sooo…much intense before.”

“Good” I say “See I told you that it would be much better directly on your nipples rather than through your clothes. Now what else did you say you liked about the stories you have been reading? Oh yes…the part about how girls get tied up. Would you like to know more about that?”

Kay inhales sharply and when she does her nipples strain against the pressure of the paper clips on them. Kay lets out a soft moan as she exhales. Her face turns red as she looks at me.

“Yes” she says just barely audible.

“What did you say Kay? I didn’t quite hear you.” I asked.

“Yes” Kay says louder. “I want to know more about being tied up”

I looked over at Susan who was standing there looking at Kay. She had unconsciously put one of her hands on the top of her crotch. She had been paying attention to Kay but when she saw me looking at her she snapped into position quickly. Her face turned red because she knew she did not have permission to touch herself yet.

“I’ll deal with that in a minute.” I said to Susan.

I walked over to the supply cabinet in my office. I could hear Kay’s heavy breathing as she took in the sensations the paper clips were sending through her tits, down her belly and to her crotch. I heard Susan softly mutter ‘oh no’ which I ignored, I had Kay to attend to. I reached in the cabinet drawer and pulled out a pack of large wire bundle straps, the zip lock type that look like the ones police use as handcuffs these days. As I am opening the package and without looking at either woman I draw a deep breath and slowly let it out.

“Susan, take off your jeans.” I said.

“Yes. Master” Susan replies.

Kay watches as Susan unbuttons her jeans and slides the zipper down. She kicks off her shoes and shimmies out of her jeans leaving her standing there with nothing on but her small cotton panties. I look up to see Kay staring at Susan’s crotch where a very moist spot is clearly visible. Kay takes a sharp breath in and a soft moan escapes her lips.

“Are you more comfortable Susan?” I ask.

“Yes Sir” comes her reply.

“Hmmmm it looks like you have gotten your panties a little wet there Susan.”

“Yes Sir I have, but…but…I …I’m so happy to see you Master” Susan said.

“And it didn’t have anything to do with you touching yourself did it?” I ask.

“Sir I am sorry …I did not have permission.” Susan stammers.

“That’s right you didn’t but we will deal with that later” I said “right now your friend wants to know more so just go ahead and take the panties off to.” I tell Susan.

Susan strips her panties down. I look at the coat hook above Kay’s head. Judging by the size of the hook and the size of the screws holding it to the wall I know it will do for my needs. Kay is staring at Susan’s nude body and pulls her ass deeper into the chair rocking her ass from side to side.

“Susan” I said “show Kay just how wet you are.”

“Yes. Master” she says.

Susan moves closer to Kay and stands with her feet 12” apart. Susan reaches down with both hands. Taking her left hand she spreads her cunt lips apart. With her right hand she takes a finger and slides it first across her clit and down through her cunt lips and then back up. Susan takes her hand and held it out for Kay to look at. Her finger was sopping wet with her juices. Kay stares at the scene and looks at Susan’s finger. Her mouth is open and her eyes are wide.

Kay mutters “oh my goodness.”

“Susan, clean up.” I tell her.

Susan takes her finger a slowly puts it to her lips, her tongue licks at the tip of her finger then down each side, and finally puts the entire finger in her mouth and sucks it. She pulls it from her mouth with an audible ‘smack’. She looks over to me and I smile letting her know that she has done good.

“Susan” I ask. “How do you taste?”

“Mmmm just like you like me to” was her reply “very warm and sweet.”

Kay is really squirming in her seat now. I loop three of the bundle ties together and take three more out.

“Susan” I said. “Take this and put it on the coat hook.”

Susan takes the three looped bundle straps and walks to where Kay is sitting. Susan has to reach up high in order to put the bundle straps on the hook. Susan leans in very close to Kay and reaches up. Susan’s tits with her binder clips attached are within inches of Kay’s face. I watch as Kay stares at Susan’s tits, I see her soft pink tongue slide out of her mouth and lick her lips. Susan gets the looped binder straps on the hook.

“Kay” I said. “Hold your hands out in front of you.” Kay takes a deep breath and sighs but holds her hands out.

I tell Susan. “Susan now put a strap on her wrist and close the strap but not tight on her, just enough so it will not slide off her wrist. Then loop the other strap though the one on her wrist and close that on her other wrist. Like handcuffs.”

Susan does as she is told. Kay watches silently as she allows her friend to handcuff her.

“Now Susan” I say. “Take the last strap and loop it between Kay’s cuffs and then through the last loop on the ones hanging from the hook.”

Susan pulls up on Kay’s cuffs and raises her arms above her head. Kay is staring into my eyes as Susan loops the final strap through the hanging loops. Susan steps away. Kay sits with her hands bound together, her arms suspended from the coat hook. She tries to squirm into the seat but has no leverage. Kay frowns at the turn of events that have her denied her the small pleasure of pressing into the seat. She pulls down with her arms and realizes that she is bound securely and there is no way out. Her breathing starts to quicken.

“How does it feel Kay?” I ask.

Kay looks at me her nipples straining against the paper clips get even harder. She tries in vain to press into the chair but can’t.

“Ummm I..I can’t get loose. It..it’s like….like I don’t have control anymore.” Kay said.

“Good” I say. “Are you comfortable? Not in pain?” I ask.

“Mmmmm” She sighs. “N..n..no no pain”

I turn to Susan and order her: “Take off Kay’s pants.”

“Master?” Susan says.

“Now. Do it” I say.

Kay starts to stand up.

“Sit” I said sharply. Kay sat down immediately, looking at me sheepishly.

Susan hurries over to Kay and kneels in front of her. Kay takes a deep breath and sighs in submission and spreads her legs slightly for Susan to get at the buttons that hold her cargo pants on. Susan slowly takes one shoe off and then the other. The two women stare into each other’s eyes. Kay again licks her lips and Susan smiles back knowing that her friend has just given in to her desire. Susan unbuttons Kay’s pants, Kay raises her ass as much as she can and allows Susan to strip her pants from her. Susan pulls the pants from her friend. Leaving Kay bound to the hook, sitting in the chair, Susan between her legs with nothing on except a pair of very sheer thin silk panties that matches her bra. There is a very visible wet spot on Kay’s panties, even more of a wet spot than Susan’s wet panties. Susan looks over her shoulder at me waiting.

“The panties have to go too Susan.” I say.

Kay sighs and groans and in submission raised her ass again. Susan takes the band of Kay’s panties and pulls them off her. Kay’s cunt was completely shaved there was no hair to be seen at all no stubble just clean soft white smooth skin. Her cunt lips glistened with moisture. Her clit was poking out of its hood looking very swollen and red. Susan could do nothing but stare at the sight of Kay’s cunt inches from her face.

“Spread your Legs wider Kay. Show Susan what you have, and Susan you tell your friend what you see.” I ordered.

Kay sighs again but spreads her legs, as she spreads her legs her cunt lips part slightly and her clit slides out from it pink hiding place further. Kay moans softly as she spreads her legs and Susan’s mouth opened in that perfect “O” way she has.

Susan says: ”She has a beautiful cunt, Master”

“Susan” I said. “Tell me if Kay tastes as good as you do.” I ordered.

Susan starts to slide both her hands up the inside of Kay’s thigh from where they had been on Kay’s knees to Kay’s cunt. I watch until Susan’s fingers are just inches from Kay’s cunt. Kay is sitting there shivering with excitement and looking down at Susan’s hands.

“Stop!” I demand. Susan stops her advancing hands. Kay goes wide eyed and tries to move her hips closer to Susan’s hands. This only scoots her ass to the edge of the chair. Susan knows that if I say stop it means now. With no more room to scoot to Kay groans at her desire, her legs move back and forth trying to get Susan’s hands closer. Susan looks over her shoulder looking for direction.

“I want you to taste your girl friend first hand, not with your fingers but with your mouth.” I said.

When the two women hear what I say. Kay throws her head back and lets out a deep groan. Susan looks at me and mouths the words ‘yes Master’.

Susan turns her attention back to Kay. Kay still has her head thrown back and I can see her legs quivering with anticipation. Susan slowly lowers her head to Kay’s waiting cunt. Susan starts by gently and lightly kissing Kay’s mound above her cunt. Each kiss is beautiful, I see Susan’s lips gently touch Kay’s skin close slightly then rise up. When Susan’s removes her lips from Kay’s mound the skin on her lips stays attached to Kay’s mound for a moment as if it doesn’t want to leave the embrace. Susan kisses again, Kay raises her hips to Susan’s kiss. Two kisses then a third, then Susan’s lips come in contact with the soft pink folds of the hood that covers Kay’s clit. Susan parts her lips, her tongue slides from her mouth and flicks across Kay’s swollen clit. At the touch of Susan’s tongue to Kay’s clit, Kay moans deeply. Susan moves just a little bit lower with her lips and sucks Kay’s clit into her warm mouth. Kay pulls down hard on her restraints trying to get loose so she can pull Susan’s face into her cunt. The restrains do not allow even an inch of freedom. Susan swirls her tongue around Kay’s clit slowly then faster and faster. Kay goes frantic at the sensation she feels. Susan stops the swirling motion at the very top of Kay’s clit and presses down hard on Kay’s clit with her tongue. Susan licks down ward with her tongue, pressing into her clit, Susan’s tongue continues sliding down. The tip of her tongue parting Kay’s cunt lips as it slides over her clit. Kay lowers her hips. Susan’s mouth stays glued to her friend’s cunt. Kay bucks her hips up forcing Susan’s tongue inside her cunt and Susan’s upper lip to slide hard and fast over her clit. Susan starts to suck Kay’s cunt lips in and out of her mouth. With each sucking motion Susan sticks her tongue deep inside her friend’s cunt and then back out only to go back in on the next sucking motion. Kay strains against her bindings again, sweat is forming between her tits, the paper clips on her nipples seem to tighten up each time Susan sucks on her cunt. Susan stops tongue fucking Kay to pay more attention to Kay’s clit and moves her lips back up. Susan then starts sucking on Kay’s clit in and out of her mouth. Kay’s clit slides over Susan’s lips only to be met with the flicking tongue that awaits her inside Susan’s mouth. Kay can take no more, her legs tighten and press against the floor, and she pulls down on her restraints. Her orgasm washes over her body like a tidal wave. Never has she ever experienced the feelings she feels now. Her nipples clamped between the paper clips throb with each wave of her orgasm. Kay falls back against the chair, her arms hang limp from the hook that holds them above her head, her legs no longer useful twitch with the passing of her orgasm. Susan pulls her mouth off Kay’s cunt. Susan looks over her shoulder to me. I see Kay’s beautiful juices have covered Susan’s mouth. The juices shine and sparkle in the light as Susan licks her lips.

“Master” Susan says to me. “You will like her taste it’s just like mine.” And she smiles.

Kay hangs from the hook totally spent. Susan comes to me and kisses me on the lips so I can taste Kay also. Kay begins to compose herself and tries to get back on the chair. Susan hurries over to help. With Kay safely back on the chair she sits there breathing hard and Susan stands next to her. Both women look at me.

“Kay?” I ask. Is being tied up all you thought it might be?”

“Yes Sir” Kay says breathing hard. I smile at the act of respect.

“Susan help your friend to stand and move that chair out of her way. Kay, do not take your bindings off the hook.” I said to both of them.

“Yes Sir” they both say.

The women stand there and look to me for their next directions. I turn and open my desk drawer and take out an 18” wooden ruler. Kay looks at the ruler wondering what it’s for. Susan’s eyes get big and involuntarily move her hands behind her to cover her ass.

“Susan position now” I order. Susan hurries to me and assumes her position. I look over to Kay.

“Kay, turn around and face the wall and hold on to the hook that binds you.” I ordered her.

Kay hearing the order turns quickly to the wall, such a nice tight round ass she has I notice.

“Susan” I said. “You touched my cunt without permission didn’t you?” Susan lowers her head slightly.

“Yes Master” she said almost in a whisper.

“You know that a punishment is needed don’t you?” I asked.

Again she says “Yes Master” barely audible.

“Take this ruler and go over to Kay” I said.

Susan takes the ruler and says: “Yes Sir” and walks over to where Kay is standing holding on to the hook.

“Susan, take the ruler and spank your girlfriend 5 times with it. I want to see a red ass when you’re done too or I will give you ten.”

Susan looks at me in total shock. Kay looks over her shoulder at me wide eyed and her legs start to shake.

“Master????” Susan says “Please, please Sir don’t make me do this!”

At the same time Kay says: “Why am I getting spanked?”

“Susan” I said “You will do it and you will do it like I want you to. Kay? Didn’t I hear you tell me you were interested in spankings too?”

Kay lowers her head accepting the fact she is about to get spanked. Susan just looks at me and I nod my head telling her it was time to start the spanking.

Susan turns her attention once more to her girl friend this time with a ruler in her hand. Susan takes her hand back and swings the ruler hitting Kay on the ass. Slap. The slap was not very hard, not even leaving a mark on Kay beautiful ass.

“Stop!” I ordered. “Susan, that doesn’t even count as half a spank let alone one. Now do as I say!”

Kay sighs. Susan looks at her and whispers: “I’m sorry.”

Susan swings the ruler again. SMACK. Kay jumps but holds the hook with both hands. I see red marks form. Susan swings again. SMACK!! Kay jumps again and moans. Susan swings again. SMACK!! Kay throws her head back and says AHHH. Another swing. SMACK!!! Kay pulls herself up onto her toes using the hook, her legs tremble, her ass quite red now. The last swing by Susan was not as hard as the last few but at least as hard as the first. SMACK. I decide to let it go at that.

“Ok girls” I say “Susan bring me the ruler and assume your position and Kay you may unhook yourself and come here.”

Susan comes and assumes her position just off to the side in front of me to make room for Kay to stand in front of me too. Kay gingerly walks over after pulling her hands from the hook. I take some snips and cut the binding from her wrists. Kay stands next to Susan, looks at her then copies her position. I stand in front of them; my cock is rock hard and strains for release. They both look at the bulge in my pants.

I say to them. “You both did very well tonight, I am very pleased. Now I want you first to take off your clips then you are to hug each other and kiss so I know that there is no bad feeling between the two of you.”

The girls turn to each other Susan reaches out and removers the paper clips from Kay’s nipples Kay breaths in sharply. Kay reaches out and removes Susan’s binder clips, Susan sighs. The two women embrace Kay wraps her arms around her friend and Susan gently caresses Kay’s red ass. Kay sighs at the touch of Susan’s hands on her tender ass. Susan’s nipples fit perfectly snuggled up under Kay’s tits while Kay’s nipples rest on top of Susan’s tits. Kay bends her head down slightly; Susan lifts her mouth to Kay. Their lips meet I see Kay’s tongue slide into Susan’s mouth and think now I know who will be the boss there. The women finish their passionate kiss and both turn to me and assume their position.

“Ladies you have work to do don’t you?” I ask and they both nod. “Well you better go and hurry up and get the offices cleaned so there will be enough time for you to take care of me.”

Both women look down at the bulge in my pants and say: “Yes Sir”

“Now off…go now.” I said. I think to myself as the women go to do their work and I to mine, that I hope they hurry I can’t go out in the plant like this. This is going to turn out to be a job to remember just like the last one.

Published 
Written by Mikeslibido
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments