Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New and Embarrassing Experience

18
12 Comments 12
26.3k Views 26.3k
607 words 607 words
I held it in my hand, the silver bullet I had bought on line. It was a new toy, a vibrator, meant to be inserted in my pussy. It had a cord on it, leading to a control pad. Using the controls my beloved Mistress, Annie, could force it to vibrate inside me. The idea sounded luscious. Mistress, an electrical engineer, had improved the toy. She removed the connecting wire and re-wired the bullet so it was radio controlled. From anywhere within fifty feet she could turn it off or on and change the vibe speed.

Today was to be the first test. I dressed as ordered, small lace panties and a terrycloth robe that came down just far enough to cover my panties. Before I dressed I inserted the vibrator. I kneeled down, as usual, and awaited my Mistress.

She arrived, and from the door pressed the “low” button on the remote. I immediately felt the bullet start to vibrate in my pussy. I squeezed my legs together and tried, unsuccessfully, not to make any movement that indicated I was becoming aroused. Mistress smiled, knowing it was working, and turned it off. She started for the door, “Follow me, slut,” and off we went.

We arrived at the beach and found a table at the beach café. We took one as far away from the kiosk as possible. We sat down, Mistress in a long beach robe, and me, trying hard to keep the short robe I was wearing closed. A waitress came to take our order: a tonic for Mistress and a Coke for me. We sat chatting until she returned. As she approached the table Mistress turned on the vibe low. It felt delicious and I squirmed on the chair, realizing that I was a little wet in my lace panties. When the waitress came nearer, Mistress turned up the speed.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

Now I was in trouble. The silver bullet was vibrating as a higher speed and I was getting wetter by the moment. My lace panties were having trouble hold my juices.

The waitress set down Mistress’s drink and turned to me. Mistress turned the vibe higher and the shaking of my body let the robe open at the bottom. The waitress's eyes dropped down to my seat. My exposed panties were dripping and my body was shaking as the vibrator built the beginning of an orgasm. She stared, watching entranced, apparently enjoying what she was seeing.

She started to breathe heavily, biting on her lower lip. Mistress, seeing there was no one else in sight, took her clue from the girl’s interest and placed her hand on the inside of the waitress’s leg. She seemed not to notice. Mistress’s hand slid slowly up her leg, reaching her panties, also very wet. The waitress gasped as Mistress made contact, but continued to watch me as Mistress increased the speed, bring me slowly to an orgasm. I bucked on the chair and my juices ran onto the sand. The waitress gave a little scream and bolted for the kiosk. Mistress turned off the vibrator and we sat drinking.

A few minutes later the waitress returned, under control, and turning to Mistress bowed her head and whispered “How may I serve you, Mistress?” Mistress asked for and received her name and cell number and promised her that she would hear from us. She dropped to her knees on the sand, said, “Thank you, Mistress,” and quickly got up and left.

As we went home I realized that something new was being added to my life with Mistress. I look forward to it.

Published 
Written by Annie30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments