Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quiet Domination Part II

"Away from home, Master Continues to Train His Slut"

20
11 Comments 11
17.8k Views 17.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Next morning, I woke up with a sense of excitement. I also woke up highly aroused. I could hear my Master breathing next to me and I felt his arm holding me close. No one else seemed to be awake in the house. If I had been alone, I certainly would have masturbated, but lying so close to my Master, I was afraid I would disturb his sleep and start the day off in trouble. The weight of my Master’s arm on my waist, his groin pressed into my ass, it all made me want to touch myself. I didn’t know if I dared.

I thought if I stayed as still as possible, I might be able to play just a little. My clit grew hard at the thought. I reached down and started playing with the little button. I pressed my finger under the hood and drew tiny circles. When I felt Master stir, I froze. Eventually, though, my thoughts would return to last night and the honor he did me by allowing me, his slave, to suck his cock, and I would touch myself again. Although I tried to make my movements as small as possible, I did rustle Master enough to wake him. He placed his hand over mine and whispered for me to stop. He told me to get up and stand in the corner while he took a shower. "And do NOT play with yourself," he said harshly as he went into the bathroom.

My clit was throbbing. I stared into the corner and listened to Master showering. I longed to be in the shower with him caressing him with soap. I felt guilty and Master's absence doubled the feeling. When Master came out, he told me to clean myself up. He told me he had some assignments for me and he had decided on my punishment for playing without permission and for disturbing his sleep.

"What is it, Sir?"

He smiled. "Oh, you'll find out," he said.

“For now, all you need to know is that you are going to wear the butt plug at every meal and that you will attend to me as a good slave should. I came here to meet your parents because that was important to you, but you need to remember that even though Mommy and Daddy think of you as an accomplished, beautiful woman, you and I know that what you are is a horny, greedy little slut. You need to serve your Master, everywhere. Always.” He kissed me hard on the mouth.

I felt aroused all over again. Master laid out my clothes and watched me put them on. As I started pulling up my lace panties, Master stopped me.

“We’re going down to breakfast, Krys. Don’t forget your plug.”

He handed me the spade-shaped plug and lube from his carry-on bag and sat on the bed grinning at me as I inserted it. My mom knocked on the door and I froze and looked at Master. He opened the door a crack and told her that I was getting dressed. I relaxed and pressed a little at a time until I felt the plug fill me. I sighed and got dressed the rest of the way in a baby doll sundress and the lace panties.

“Hungry, Baby? I think I smell breakfast cooking.”

My mother was cooking for a small army and she refused to allow anyone entry into the kitchen.

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

I sat gingerly on a chair in the dining room and chatted with my dad as I felt the plug start to feel slightly uncomfortable. I shifted in my chair, but Master stopped me with a look. I noticed he was licking his lips and I asked him if I could get him something to drink. I secretly hoped he would say no or that my mother would overhear and intervene, but no such luck.

“I’d love some orange juice, pet.” He said.

I blushed at the nickname, excused myself, and walked a little stiffly into the kitchen to serve my dear Master. As I walked, I felt the thrill of the secret inside my panties, the reminder that my ass belongs to him and the deeper satisfaction of providing my Master with some small token of my affection and gratitude. His eyes were fixed on me as I sat again. He smiled and texted me a message under the table:

“Very good, slut. You are attending to me as a slave should. Master appreciates the effort.”

And that is how the rest of the day went. Master gave me feedback with his eyes or over his filthy, sexy texts that I covered with my hands and reddened as I read. I waited on him when he was hungry. I rescued him from my father’s shaggy dog stories. I rubbed his feet after our long walk downtown (thankfully plug free!) I was focused on him like I had never been. His needs were all I sought to fulfill.

I got reprieves from the plug when he texted me to go to the bathroom and remove it. When I was about to leave the bathroom after lunch he texted:

“Squeeze those tits hard, Krys. Don’t take it easy on them. You know I won’t…later.”

I did as I was told.

At the end of the day, as I was undressing, Master came to me and kissed me with a hunger that sent bolts of lightning through me. I smiled and looked up at him.

“Was a good girl today, Master?” I asked.

He considered.

“You did well, Krystenah. I am proud of you. You are coming along. Now I have something for you.”

I smiled wide, wondering what my present would be.

He produced some cloth handcuffs. As much as willed it to smile, my face fell.

“You should be happy, slut, that I am giving you a chance to redeem yourself so easily. All you have to do is wear these cuffs all night. Then we wipe the slate clean and as long as you remember to ask me when you can play with that hungry little clit, you won’t have to wear them again.”

I bowed my head, disappointed that Master wouldn’t allow me to touch his beautiful body in the bed we shared. That next thought was a deep happiness that he would always punish me when I needed it and when he needed it.

I presented my wrists and accepted Master’s gift.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments