Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quiet Evening at Home

"It's been a long day pet, let me help you relax."

10
3 Comments 3
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
It had already been a long day for Quinn, and the work wasn't about to stop when he finally arrived home. Most of the day alternated between periods of frantic business, and hours of mind numbing boredom as the retail shop he worked at waited for the next rush of customers. Due to the holidays most of them were cranky customers too, demanding this and that and ‘I know this is special order but can you get it here in two days?' At least it was one of his weekends off. Compared to the crush of agitated Christmas shoppers, the tasks his Mistress put him through almost sounded like vacation. As he pulled into the driveway of their large home at the end of a quiet suburban cul-de-sac, he wondered what was waiting for him inside. Victoria had not given him any special tasks before he left for work that morning, and while she had called at lunch to check in, their conversation had been light and cheerful.

Upon coming through the front door, a pleasant surprise greeted him. Victoria was waiting at the door, still dressed in one of her usual black skirt suits, though she had her hair down and stood in her stocking feet. She had also shed her usual blazer, leaving her in a crisp white blouse that accentuated her petite figure.

"How was your day pet?" she asked, leaning up to give him a chaste kiss on the cheek. Wary of her deceptively sweet mood, he nudged the door shut behind him and shrugged out of his coat.

"Long, but I'm home now. Would you like me to fix you a drink? Anything to eat?" She smiled and shook her head, taking his hand and leading him to the living room. He started to sit on the ground, as was his usual place, but she set him on the couch instead and knelt between his legs. "Mistress..."

"Yes pet?" He eyed her, growing more uncomfortable by the minute and wondering what she had in store. Victoria sat back on her heels, unlacing his shoes and pulling them off with slow, deliberate movements. "What's wrong with wanting to take care of you, I wouldn't be much of a Mistress if I didn't make sure my pet was happy too."

"It makes me happy to serve you."

"Hush." The word was gentle, but he knew there was steel beneath that he didn't want to rouse. She began to rub one of his feet, kneading and working him over in her little hands with a firm grip. When they started their game, he had been so surprised at the strength that came out of her. Now it was commonplace for her to toss him around, enough that her gentleness shocked him she was being. Her fingers moved up his calves, working out knots he hadn't even known were there. Gradually he relaxed, though he never stopped watching her. She made her way up to his thighs, finding a spot along the inside that made him twitch a little. Here she leaned in, warming the denim with her breath before she bit him lightly. Quinn spread his legs a little wider, taking comfort in the familiar pain of her teeth. Here was something he could be certain of. She marked him through his pants up both sides, slipping the button loose and unzipping him.

"Oh, I think you can do better than that," she crooned as she stroked the top of his semi hard cock through his boxers.

"I can, Mistress." He nodded quickly, and she straightened up on her knees to kiss him. Her lips came soft rather than the usual demanding bite, tongue flicking along his lower lip until he let her in. One hand threaded up the back of his head, playing with his hair as she unbuttoned his shirt. Her palm touched his bare chest, rubbing lightly before she tweaked his nipple between her sharp nails. He moaned, feeling his cock steadily hardening. Victoria kissed down his neck to his collar-bone, grazing the light ridge with her teeth before continuing down his chest. She curled her fingers under the edge of his jeans, pulling them off with a little co-operation from him, and nuzzled his cock through the thin cotton left between her lips and their prize. Quinn balked a little as she pulled his cock free from his boxers and dipped her head to kiss his tip.

"Most men are all too eager to get their dick sucked," she commented, slanting an amused glance up at him.

"What are you so nervous about pet? Afraid I won't play nice?"

Her teeth slid ever so gently around the head of his cock, making him shudder with a strange mixture of arousal and fear. He couldn't stop the groan that slipped out as she slathered the wet velvet of her tongue up his shaft. "Well don't be. I would never ruin a perfectly good cock just for my amusement."

He thought about the time she had pierced a needle through the underside and dangled a tiny jewel off it, but held his tongue as she went down on him.

Victoria stayed on her knees for the longest time. Her head bobbed rhythmically, stroking the base with her fingers as she went to town on his cock. Every so often she paused, pulling back to swirl her tongue around the tip before laving down to his balls and back up again. Quinn, lost in the moment, unthinkingly stroked her head, and that was when she struck. without missing a beat or stopping her delicious suction, she dragged his shirt down his arms to the level of his wrists, using the ends to tie a knot. It wasn't too tight, just enough to keep him out of the way and remind him who the boss was. He leaned back a little, hips lifting against her mouth as he felt an orgasm building. She sucked him to the edge, then left him hanging as he abruptly popped free of her hot mouth. "Not yet," she said, getting to her feet.

She planted a knee on either side of his hips, lifting her skirt up around her waist to show that she wasn't wearing anything beneath.

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

Quinn whimpered in frustration as she took hold of his cock again, teasing it between the silky bare lips of her cunt and rubbing around. Once seated properly, she began to grind on his lap, effectively stimulating her clit with the underside of his cock. Behind his back his fingers curled, but he knew better than to pull free, even as she kissed him again. He didn't mind the taste of his own cock, but kissing was the last thing on his mind at the moment. She raked her nails down his chest, just hard enough to sting, keeping her eyes on his as she rocked in his lap.

"I think I could get off like this, what do you think pet?"

"Please Mistress."

"Please Mistress...what?" she prompted with a lazy grin, knowing how he reluctant he usually was to tell her what he wanted directly. Quinn arched his hips, the tip of his cock hitting her clit spot on and making her jump with a gasp.

"Please Mistress I- I want to be inside you," he whispered, giving in under the force of the lust raging inside him.

 Victoria smiled, reaching between them to grasp his cock. She angled him down slightly, easing the dripping vise of her cunt down on him at an agonizingly slow pace until soft hot silk surrounded every inch of him. He groaned as she started to ride him, pausing briefly to tuck her skirt up into her waistband before she continued. That gave her access to her clit, protruding slightly from between her lips. Quinn watched her rub circles around the small pink button, and she leaned back so he could see his cock disappearing into her as well. As her core muscles tightened to keep herself balanced, he felt her inner walls squeeze around him, drawing a moan of enjoyment from both. For once she surrendered to her own body, swatting his shoulder lightly.

"Pull your hands free I need help!" In a flash he was completely out of his shirt, tossing it aside and circling her back to keep her in position. He grabbed her waist, fucking her down on his cock harder and making her bite her lip. She worked her clit harder, breath suddenly catching. The familiar contractions of her orgasm tightened around his shaft, drawing him up inside her like she never wanted to let him out. He arched under her, barely giving her time to catch her breath as he pounded a dozen strokes into her harder than he'd ever dared to do without permission before. Groaning as he exploded inside her, filling her hot little cunt with cum, he held them a few inches off the couch for a moment before slumping back down.

In the breathless aftermath, Victoria suddenly laughed. She flopped down across him, lining their bodies up perfectly though she didn't bother to get off him just yet.

"What a good boy you are Quinn," she murmured, kissing his jumping pulse.

He gave her a contented smile, rubbing her back a little before she straightened up again and eased off his cock. A trickle of wetness slid down her inner thigh, and she put her hand on the back of his head. He leaned in willingly, licking a mixture of cum and feminine lubrication off her soft skin. Lapping up, he followed it to the source, shifting down to his knees in front of her to put him at a better angle. "Ooh! But I just came..." She protested happily, not meaning a word of it as she managed to get her skirt up over her head.

Quinn spread her smooth pussy lips, tongue darting along the delicate skin there as he made his way down to her slit. The salt of cum mixed in with her own earthy sweetness, a taste he was well used to. In fact, he rather enjoyed cleaning her out, probing in as deeply as he could with his attentive tongue. It was only a job well done if she was immaculately clean, and he intended to get her to that state. She lifted a leg up to rest on his shoulder, giving him better access to her cunt. He planted his mouth over her entrance, sucking as he slid his tongue inside her, and she cooed in delight.

"That's it pet, get Mistress all clean again," she encouraged, smiling down at him. He made a noise of agreement, licking away until he was finally getting nothing but the slippery juice she produced under his ministrations. Only then was it acceptable for him to move on, and he took his time laving every fold of her sweet cunt on his way up to her clit. Circling it gently, he slid the tip of his tongue briefly under her hood, drawing a gasp from above. Withdrawing slightly, he flicked over and around her clit, knowing direct stimulation would be too much this soon after her first orgasm. Her fingers tangled in his hair, and he reached up to keep them balanced as she ground her cunt down against his mouth. The faster his tongue moved the more she moaned, humping his face and working up to a second explosive orgasm of the evening. He hurried to catch the flow of juice squeezed out by her pulsing pussy, burying his face in her fragrant wetness and slurping all over until she finally relaxed again.

"You're good at that, you know," she sighed blissfully as she released him, making her way around him on wobbly legs to drape herself across the couch. Quinn licked his lips, and accepted her praise with a smile and a quick nod.

"Now go make dinner. Oh and don't bother with pants either." He slipped out of his boxers, leaving them with his jeans and trotting towards the kitchen naked.

Published 
Written by radi0act1ve
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments