Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Shopping Affair - Part II

"Sandra and Steve take their role play nights to another level"

14
9 Comments 9
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
"It’s a yoke restraint,” a voice said from behind.

Sandra turned around to find a tall, well built black male in front of her. He was smiling as he looked down at the object in her hand. She felt uncomfortable. She was in a sex shop looking at some items in the BDSM section. Steve was supposed to be with her but he had gone to the cash machine to withdraw some cash to pay for their intended purchases. He did not want his accountant to see purchases on their credit card statement bearing the name of a well known sex shop chain.

“The ring locks around the neck and the restraints on the end of the bar are for the wrists,” he told her as he reached out and took it from her hand. “It’s quite an effective form of restraint, very light too. ” He told her.

She felt even more uncomfortable now, discussing sexual restraints with a complete stranger, and yet there was an odd feeling of excitement that she could not explain.

“You look as though you are new to all this.”

Her face reddened, “Yes.”

He handed the yoke back to her, “Sorry, I am embarrassing you. I didn’t mean too.”

Sandra broke into a smile, “It's okay...I was just looking. My husband should be along any minute.”

“Can I ask you if this is for you or for him to have used upon?”

Sandra was taken aback by his question. They were for mainly her of course but she didn’t want a complete stranger knowing such intimate details, yet she felt obliged to answer him.

“F...for me,” she replied softly.

He reached out and held it again, “It should fit perfectly.” He told her.

Sandra gazed into eyes. She felt small and intimidated standing there in front of him yet his obvious dominance sent a feeling of butterflies in her stomach. He was exciting her as well.

“You will be requiring some items for discipline as well then?” He told her nodding in the direction of the rows of whips, paddles and floggers.

Suddenly as he stepped away she found herself following him to the shelves. This stranger was completely captivating her.

“You can divide these into items of pain or pleasure,” he explained. “They will all create pain but, paddles and floggers in the main are for pleasure, to be used playfully. Riding crops and whips on the other hand are usually associated with punishment. I am sure I don’t need to tell you that they will be painful, very painful!”

Sandra gasped. The man was holding a large brown riding crop in his hand. She could sense that he was no stranger to having one in his hand. When he tapped it against the palm of his other hand she saw that he was well acquainted with its use. She trembled as he looked her in the eye. She could picture him using it on her; not on her hand though, but on her bottom; her naked bottom. She felt those butterflies again.

Suddenly a voice called out, a voice that she knew. It was Steve. She felt relieved.

For a few moments there was awkwardness in the situation. To see your wife standing with a stranger in a sex shop and engaged in conversation, a husband was bound to be suspicious. Malcolm though quickly calmed the situation down. He held out his hand to Steve and introduced himself before explaining what he was doing there.

Steve thanked him after he explained that he saw that Sandra was looking lost and in need of someone to explain things to her.

“Thanks.” Steve told him again.

“Problem with these places though is that it is not like shopping for clothes,” Malcolm said. “You can’t go into a changing room and try things for size.”

Sandra and Steve laughed.

“Actually, we have a hotel room for the night just around the corner,” Sandra started to say, “having some quality time to ourselves.”

Malcolm smiled, “and why not,” he said. “Couples should always make time for fun.”

“You...you sound as though you are quite experienced in this sort of thing.” Sandra said to him.

“I was just thinking that myself,” Steve pipped up.

Malcolm smiled.

“I am sure there are more experienced than me but I have helped a few ladies out over the years, and couples as well occasionally.” He told them.

Sandra and Steve looked at each other.

“I would be privileged to help out and give you the benefit of my experience.” Malcolm said quietly.

They looked at each other again. Words were not required between them. They knew each other well enough to know what the other was thinking from just a glance. This was unchartered territory for them; it was also territory that very few couples ventured into, bringing a third party into their sex lives. They both knew that this area was a ‘no go’ one and yet, they both wanted to explore.

“Tell you what,” Malcolm told them. “Why don’t I go back home and bring some of my things to your hotel room? You can try them out and see what suits you before you commit to buy. These things can be quite expensive.” He told them.

Sandra looked at Steve, “It’s up to you darling.”

Steve shrugged his shoulders.

“It’s okay with me if you are happy,” he told her.

Sandra nodded. Minutes later they left the shop.

When they got back to their room they both deliberated on the situation. Both of them felt that they had been a little hasty in accepting Malcolm’s offer yet they both felt the desire to explore. “We don’t have to do or commit to anything,” Sandra told him. “We’ll just see what he has to say and then he can go.”

Steve seemed happy with that and Sandra showered and changed.

Their original plan, after buying some things from the shop, had been to go and have a drink in the bar and Steve would chat her up. He was going to play the role of a Dom and she was to be a submissive housewife whose husband was away on business. Though her husband was good at playing that role she yearned to face the challenge of a stranger playing role of her master. As good as he was, a stranger would give a whole new dimension to proceedings.

As she dried herself after her shower and then dressed Sandra could not helping thinking what it would be like for real with Malcolm. Steve had sometimes spanked her during sexual play times and she had found it stimulating and exciting but she was used to being naked in front of him. She had no intention of going that far with Malcolm but she couldn’t help wondering what it would be like.

She wondered how she would feel about Malcolm spanking her; she wondered how she would feel being pulled across his knee and having him lift up her skirt; she wondered how she would feel having him pull down her panties; she wondered how hard he would hit her as well. Steve would leave her sore sometimes but the marks would soon go away. She doubted if Malcolm’s marks would go as quickly. Besides, Malcolm would not be using his hand in a real life situation. Malcolm would be using implements; painful implements.

Sandra had only just smoothed her dress down over body when a knock came to the door. She shook nervously as Steve went to answer the door. She wondered if she should have dressed in something so slinky and sexy; she wondered if she should have put on stockings and suspenders; she wondered if she would be sending out the wrong signals. She wondered.

Malcolm came into the room with a large holdall and placed it down in the wardrobe. His eyes were fixed upon Sandra. She could sense his sexual excitement.

“How about we go down to the bar and have a drink?” Malcolm suggested.

Steve agreed and Sandra felt a sense of relief coming upon her. She was feeling the pressure of being at the centre of sexual attention. She didn’t mind this with Steve. He was her husband and it was a natural feeling but Malcolm was a stranger. She was used to men looking at her in a sexual way but not to this degree.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

Malcolm wanted her. She knew that and yet in a strange way she wanted him. She had never felt like this about another man before. Sandra felt afraid.

A good sip of white wine began to help her relax. Steve felt relaxed as well. Malcolm though drank only orange juice. He seemed so relaxed and self assured as they all sat in a quiet corner.

“So you have helped couples out before then?” Steve asked him.

Malcolm nodded, “it’s mainly been women on their own though,” he responded. “Married ladies looking to explore their submissive side. Most are married to vanilla husbands and so they look elsewhere.”

“Vanilla?” Sandra asked.

“People who are what we call straight. No kinks. That sort of thing,” Malcolm answered.

Sandra smiled, “I expect you prefer ladies on their own rather than couples then?”

Malcolm shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t mind either way,” he replied. “But I suppose it is better when the husband or partner is involved. Not having to sneak around makes the woman more relaxed and of course I don’t have to be careful about leaving marks.”

“Leaving marks?” Steve asked.

“Cane’s and crops can leave marks,” Malcolm explained. “Last thing a woman wants is her husband or partner spotting the after effects of a caning.”

Sandra looked at him. She could see that he would be more than capable of leaving marks.

“So what are you guys looking for then?” Malcolm asked.

Sandra and Steve looked at each other.

Steve looked at Malcolm and shrugged his shoulders, “just someone to point us in the right direction as to what we need to buy, basically.”

“Well that all depends on what you want to do?” Malcolm replied, “How far you want to go with things? Do you want to keep things fairly mild or do you want to explore the extremes?”

A couple suddenly came on the scene and sat down close to them.

“Shall we go back to the room and talk in private?” Malcolm suggested.

Sandra and Steve nodded in agreement and they got up and left the bar. Back in their hotel room Sandra sat down on the edge of the bed alongside Steve and Malcolm sat on the dressing table chair.

“So what do you guys want to explore then?” Malcolm asked them.

Sandra and Steve looked at each other. Both were nervous. Malcolm got up and picked up his bag and put it down on the bed besides Sandra. She sat nervously watching as he took items out of the bag. There were handcuffs; a steel bar with wrist restraints attached to the ends; a couple of canes: a riding crop: a flogger and a paddle. There was also a yoke. This one was covered in black leather and had a thick, black studded collar.

Malcolm picked up the yoke and unfastened the collar.

“You were interested in one of these Sandra,” he said to her.

Sandra sat still and nervously watched as he finished undoing the collar and then undid the wrist restraints. She was already imagining herself wearing it as he stepped in front of her. He didn’t need to speak. Sandra bowed her head and allowed him to fasten the collar around her neck then she lifted each hand in turn and allowed him fasten her wrist to the bar.

She realised immediately just how restricting the device was. Her body was rendered almost completely defenceless and her movements were also restricted. As he lifted her to feet she felt a tremor of fear running through her and yet there was also a rush of sexual excitement that she had never experienced before.

“How does that feel Sandra?” Malcolm asked her, “not too tight is it?”

“N...no,” she replied as she shook her head.

“What do you think Steve?” He asked him.

Steve looked up at her.

“As you can see Steve it does render a woman helpless and makes her very vulnerable,” he told him as he rested a hand on her waist.

The action was subtle yet very demonstrative. Malcolm had demonstrated that he was free to touch her. While her hands were restrained his were free to roam all over her body should he wish. Before turning to the other implements on the bed he looked her in the eye and gently squeezed has hand. Sandra felt the pressure against her flesh. She knew that he wanted to touch her and she also knew that she would be powerless to stop him. The sexual excitement in her body was increasing at a rate of knots.

His hand left her body as he reached for one of the canes. It was one of those old fashioned school canes with a curbed handle. It was also well used.

“If Sandra has been a really naughty girl Steve then this would be appropriate,” he said handing the cane to him.

Steve took it from him but it was plain for everyone to see that he looked uncomfortable with it. It was not something that he had held before and it was plainly obvious to Malcolm.

“Maybe I should give you guys some privacy,” Malcolm said.

Steve and Sandra looked at each other. It was plain for Malcolm to see that Steve was not used to being in this kind of situation.

“Unless you would like me to step in for you Steve?” Malcolm said.

Sandra’s jaw dropped with shock and she let out a gasp. Steve too looked shocked.

“What will you do?” Steve asked after a few moments silence.

Sandra gasped again. She just couldn’t believe what she had heard and couldn’t believe either her husband’s reaction.

Malcolm stepped forward and placed his hand on her waist again.

“What would you like me to do Steve?”

Sandra could feel her heart racing.

Steve said nothing as he stared at his wife.

Malcolm reached for the cane and Steve released his grip on it. “Last week I used this on a very naughty wife who refused to swallow.”

“Swallow?” Sandra and Steve said in unison.

“Yes swallow,” Malcolm replied.

Suddenly the penny dropped.

“The husband let you do that?” Steve asked him.

“Of course,” he replied. “Very bad thing is disobedience. If a husband requires his wife to swallow as she tends to his needs then she must. Or else!”

“We...I never have that problem with Sandra,” Steve replied.

“That was just an example Steve,” Malcolm told him. “There must however be something that you ask for and Sandra doesn’t do it for you/”

Sandra and Steve looked at each other knowingly.

“You don’t need to speak it out if it embarrasses you,” Malcolm said, “but I can ensure that it doesn’t happen again.”

Sandra’s jaw dropped again as Steve looked away from her and looked up at Malcolm.

“Will you hurt her?”

Sandra gasped quite loudly.

“It will be nothing more than she can take,” Malcolm replied. “It will be firm but gentle enough to make sure that she gets the message.”

Sandra began to tremble. She was beginning to realize what was about to happen. Malcolm would punish her and Steve would let him do it as well. She was shocked; shocked that he would let another man touch her that way; shocked that he would let another man see her without panties as well.

Steve sat open mouthed.

“Maybe you would like to leave us Steve,” Malcolm suggested, “go to the bar for a little while and leave me to sort things out.”

Sandra gasped loudly again as Steve began to get up. She looked at him and noticed that he had an erection. Steve was getting caught up in the moment; he was getting caught up in the excitement.

“If you leave your room key card behind Steve, “Malcolm said. “I will bring it down to you when I have finished.”

He glanced at Sandra as he reached inside his pocket. Moments later she watched as the door closed behind him. Her whole body trembled with the realisation that she now alone with a complete stranger; restrained and vulnerable with a man who was holding a large and well used cane in his hand: alone, restrained and vulnerable with a stranger who had an overly large bulge in his pants.

Sandra felt a fear come over her that she had never experienced before and yet there was a sexual excitement rising within her that was sending a tingling running through her inner thighs.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments