Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Shopping Affair - Part III

"Sandra gets her first taste of real discipline following her shopping trip"

17
12 Comments 12
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Sandra stood there, her breathing heavy and her heart pounding as Malcolm stepped closer and reached out with his hand. He flicked a lock of hair from her shoulder as he looked her straight in the eye. Once again he was emphasising her vulnerability and his dominance.

“So Sandra, you have been a disobedient girl then?” He said as he sat back down on his chair in front of her.

She opened her mouth to speak but could not find the words to say.

“Care to expand on your disobedience then Sandra/”

Still she couldn’t find the words to say.

Malcolm reached forward with this cane. He tapped her very gently on her left thigh and then ran the cane down to the hem of her dress.

“I can’t punish you properly until I know what a bad girl you have been Sandra,” he told her as he started to lift the cane.

The cane was caught just under her hem and as it rose it began to take with it the side of her dress. Sandra felt a surge of wetness between her thighs. She had never felt such sexual excitement before. Slowly and purposely the left side of her dress rose until it reached her stocking top. For a few moments he just held it there taking in the erotic sight of black lacy stocking top against white thigh and then he withdrew the cane. Her dress fell back into place as he stood up. His bulge was prominent now.

As he stepped forward and reached for the left wrist restraint she felt her knees wobble.

“Not going to tell me then Sandra?”

“It...It’s to do with sex on weekday mornings,” she started say as Malcolm began to unfasten the restraint. “He wants it but I don’t.”

Malcolm said nothing as he released her wrist and then attended to the other one. For a few moments she just stood there silent and curious as he unfastened her wrist. When his hand reached around her back and tugged at the zipper of her dress she suddenly realised what he was up to. Her knees wobbled again as her dress fell from her body to her feet. By the time she could compose herself his hand had reached around her back again and had unhooked her bra. It was on the floor before she could catch her breath.

As he took her wrist again she looked him in the eye. There was a smile on his face: a smile of immense satisfaction; a smile of radiant lust; a smile of victory. She was restrained again and this time even more vulnerable than before. There were just her panties left now to cover her dignity and she knew that they would be gone pretty soon. She would soon be naked and exposed; exposed to his lusts. She lowered her head as he completed his restraining of her and saw his immense bulge. She knew where that would be ending up but as he reached for the cane again she wondered what other lusts he had in mind.

“So you refuse your husband sex then Sandra?” He said as he drew her away from the side of the bed and led her to the bottom of it.

“I just...”

“You refuse your husband sex Sandra.” He interrupted with raised voice. “Your husband wants sex in the morning and you refuse him. Not only that you probably tease him with your nakedness as well.”

“I don’t mean too,” she replied. “I’m sorry.”

Sandra realised that she was caught up in his game now. She was going to get punished for refusing her husband sex.

“When a man requests sex from his wife she has no right to refuse him.” He told her.

Sandra could feel the back of the bed against her legs.

“I’m sorry,” she told him.

“I have to make sure it won’t happen again,” he told her as rested a hand on her waist.

“It won’t. I promise,”

His hand slipped inside the side of her panties and began to push downwards.

Sandra gasped.

He was taking them down. He was baring her bottom now; taking down her panties and exposing her bottom and she was helpless to stop him.

He laid the cane on the edge of the bed and squatted to grip the other side of her panties. There was nothing she could do to stop them being removed. Nothing to stop him pulling them over her knees and down to her ankles. There was nothing to stop him making her lift each foot in turn so that he could remove them completely.

As he stood up he looked her in the eye. His eyes burned with lust as he clenched her panties in his fist. She glanced at them. Her last shred of modesty was scrunched up in his hand; damp and moist and fragrant with her sex, her dignity lay in shreds. Her eyes were still fixed on them as his hand moved towards her face. He smiled again as he brushed them against her lips. She could smell her own sex now.

“Open wide,” he told her.

It was sheer depravity but she could not stop herself from obeying. He lips parted and her mouth opened; gently but firmly he pushed them inside. She was gagged now. She could feel her knees weakening as she began to realise that her gagging meant that her cries would be stifled. Sandra could expect pain.

She trembled as he stepped back. She watched as he undressed himself; stripping himself for her. His manhood was huge. His biceps and thigh muscles rippled and as he picked up the cane again she gave out a stifled cry at his menacing stature. Stepping forward he gently but firmly gripped her shoulder and began to turn her around.

“I am going to be merciful,” he told her. “I was intending six strokes of the cane but I will let you off with two.” He added as he spun her right around.

She felt his manhood prod her thigh as he pushed her face down on the bed. She knew that after the caning he would be fucking her.

Steve had spanked her in the past. Pulled her over his knee and lifted her skirt back as he held her legs tightly and securely between his thighs. He had given her a few slaps on her bottom with her panties on to cushion the blows before pulling them down. She had felt his bare hand against her bare bottom. His slaps had been heavy and hard. They had made her yelp and brought tears to eyes but as Malcolm knelt on the bed beside her and held her down with his hand in the middle of her back she knew that what Steve had done would be nothing in comparison to what she was about receive.

For a few moments he just held her there.

Shantal_Rous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shantal_Rous

He was waiting; waiting for her to relax; waiting for the tension in her body to lessen. He touched the cane against her bottom and she gave a muffled cry as she writhed. He smiled at her reaction to a slight touch.

He tapped her again and the reaction was the same. It was all in anticipation of what was really to come. The next time he brought the cane down her whole body convulsed. There was also a muffled noise but that was because her panties had masked the scream that came from her.

Sandra felt the pain surge through her body. Pain of an extent that she had never felt before. One stroke followed by another, then another and then one final stroke. Her bottom felt on fire and she was sobbing but there was a feeling of satisfaction inside that she had never felt before and could not explain.

She needed to be punished; she needed to be disciplined. She was naughty girl; she had been bad. Sandra had needed a man to strip her of her panties and to humiliatingly and severely punish her. Malcolm had done just that. She felt satisfied now.

As she lay there gently sobbing she felt his hand slide up her thighs. Still wearing her stockings, his fingers reached the area of soft white flesh above their lacy tops. She opened her thighs wider for him. His touch was gentle and soothing. It was also arousing. His fingers reached her sex. It was then that she realised just how aroused she was. The squelching sound was unmistakable as his fingers entered her.

Her body began to writhe again but it was not from pain this time, it was from pleasure. Pure lustful pleasure as his fingers began to slide in and out of her. With his free hand Malcolm reached under her face and pulled away panties.

“Ready for some black cock now?” He asked her.

Sandra groaned.

He pulled away and turned her right over so that she was on her back. Her eyes were swollen with tears and there was a grimace in her smile as his hand touched her between her thighs again. He leant over and gently kissed her on the lips.

“Thing is Sandra I only fuck whores,” he said to her. “I only fuck filthy married sluts.”

His fingers slid deep inside her.

She groaned again, “Fuck me Malcolm...I...I am a whore. I am a filthy married slut.”

Malcolm leant over and kissed her again.

“You sure Sandra,” he said, “you sure that you are a filthy slut and filthy whore?” He asked her as fingers plunged deeper inside her.

“Please...please...please Malcolm,” she cried out, “fuck me. I need fucking...please...please.”

Malcolm climbed between her thighs and lifted her legs up until they rested on his shoulders. He pressed his manhood forward until he found her opening and thrust hard and fast into her. Sandra cried out as the fullness of his manhood filled her. She had never experienced a cock this size before. It filled her to a capacity she did not think was possible.

With her legs forced well back and his arms resting on the yoke she was at his mercy again. Pinned down under his weight and strength; held down under his merciless penetration of her, Sandra could do nothing to stop him taking her; even if she wanted to. From time to time his lips pressed against hers stifling her cries and moans and when they weren’t they were calling her names and urging her on.

He fucked her this way for about ten minutes and then got up and manoeuvred her onto her knees. Sandra welcomed his change of position. She loved to be fucked from behind and she knew that Malcolm’s extra length and girth would make it even more enjoyable.

With her face down into the duvet and her bottom raised into the air he drew up behind her and gripped her thighs tightly. Sandra groaned as he entered her. Malcolm slapped her hard on her bottom, “that’s it whore tell me that you like it this way,” he told her.

Sandra ground her bottom against him, “yes, yes, I love it this way.”

Malcolm slapped her again, calling her a dirty whore as he drove harder and faster into her. Sandra began to scream even louder as his thrusts increased.

“Bet Steve can’t fuck you like this can he?” He shouted at her.

“Oh no, no,” she gasped, “this is much better.”

Malcolm gave her thigh a hard slap.

“Tell me I fuck you better than him.”

“Aaaaarrrrrrrgh you fuck me better than him,” she responded.

Malcolm let out a long loud groan as his seed began to leave him. Sandra screamed once again as she welcomed his cum inside her.

They lay where had collapsed for a few minutes. Sandra was exhausted. Her bottom still stung from the beating she had been given and her well stretched pussy was tender from Malcolm’s cock but she felt a satisfaction that she had never know before. As Malcolm began to unlock her wrists she gave a satisfying purr.

As soon as her neck was released and the yoke put aside she flung her arms around him and began to kiss him, “thank you so much for that,” she told him.

Malcolm snuggled against her, “it was my pleasure,” he told her.

She kissed him once again, “I suppose we had better get Steve back up here,” she told him. “He’ll be wondering what is happening.”

Malcolm held her tightly against him, “oh, I think he has a good idea about what is happening. Enough even to invite me back again, I bet.”

Sandra reached down for his cock. It was beginning to stiffen again.

“I would love him to invite you back again and again,” she told him. “I can be such a disobedient girl.” She added as she kissed him.

“And?” Malcolm asked.

Sandra stroked his now fully erect cock, “and I am also a filthy whore and a dirty married slut,” she told him.

Malcolm rolled her onto her back and Sandra opened her legs wide for him, “I shall tell him what a whore you are bed. You filthy little slut.” He told her as he slipped his cock inside her again.

Sandra gasped as she felt his full force again, “and...and I shall tell him that you have the potential to be a good Master.” She teased.

“POTENTIAL.” Malcolm shouted.

Sandra giggled and then kissed him as she thrust against him. Malcolm smiled too as he slipped his hands under her bottom and pulled her into him. She would pay for that taunt later but first he would give her a pussy pounding that she wouldn’t forget for a long time to come.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments