Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Soldier's Surrender Part 1

"A battle hardened soldier learns the joys of surrender."

12
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
7.5k words 7.5k words

I

I reenlisted in the Army in 2006 after returning from my second deployment to Iraq. At twenty-two, I was a young but battle-hardened soldier who had earned a Silver Star, two Purple Hearts, and a rapid promotion to Staff Sergeant in just four years of military service. It was already a certainty that I was going to be a lifer, a career Army man. I was very grateful to be stationed near Seattle as this would give me the opportunity to continue my education so that I could apply for Officer's Training School in a few years. I was proud to be on a fast track to success.

 But there was one area that was not going well, my sex life. I was not a virgin but I had found little satisfaction in the few encounters I had had. I felt like I could not connect in a fulfilling way with females my age. I had had girls fawning over me the few times I had gone out on the town. They did seem to find me desirable as I am good-looking with a strong muscular build, but I felt little interest in them.

On the other hand, I was strongly attracted to older women. I liked their experience, their confidence, and their beauty but I was always overcome with a paralyzing shyness that kept me from getting anywhere with them. The more I tried to summon up the courage to approach them, the more nervous and socially inept I became. I yearned to connect but it seemed like an impossible dream for me to capture.

One night after placing an ad on Craigslist for a set of tires I wanted to sell, I decided to take a look at the personals. I had checked them out a few times before without ever replying, but I had hope that maybe someday I would find an ad that might lead to something. This posting, halfway down the first page, caught my eye:

 "Single white female, mid-40s, seeking a professional younger male (military encouraged to apply) who has a breast fetish and is willing to follow directives. Send me a detailed reply telling me why you are interested. Short answers will be ignored."

 At first read, I thought the author was rather arrogant for demanding a lengthy reply to a short ad. But a few things caused me to reread it several more times. There was the obvious appeal of an ad with sexual overtones placed by an older woman seeking a younger military guy; but what struck a nerve with me was the phrasing "who has a breast fetish and is willing to follow directives". What exactly did this mean? What was she driving at? What did she hope to get out of this? I couldn't stop thinking about it. I decided to answer the ad. I sent this carefully crafted response: 

Hello!

 My name is Michael. I am responding to your ad which you placed on Craigslist on October 15. I have never before answered a personal ad but yours is so intriguing that I decided to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested. I am 22, which I hope is not too young for you. I have been in the Army for four years and I consider myself to be very professional. I have done two tours in Iraq and have been decorated for combat bravery. I am now living on post near the Tacoma area.

 I am going to be honest with you. I am attracted to older women but I am also very shy with them. I don't know why but I get nervous when I talk to women who are older. Maybe by telling you this upfront, it will help me get past the jitters. I hope so!

I do have a breast fetish, at least I think so if I understand the term correctly. I am very turned on by large shapely breasts, especially on mature women. Being in the Army, I am highly disciplined and willing to follow directives... lol. I am not sure what this means for you but I am interested in finding out. I do hope that you will write back to me as I would like to communicate more with you.

 Michael 

 After writing the letter I read it over many times before pressing the send button. I sat waiting for a reply, but I soon felt silly for expecting her to answer right away as if she were sitting there anticipating my writing to her. The next day I kept checking my inbox but nothing came. After a few days, I gave up hope.

Ten days later I received this:

Michael;

You have my attention. I need to know that you are willing to follow my commands. If not, do not waste my time.

Crystal 

 I was excited about getting a reply but scared by the tone she was using. It was perplexing to me. There was a thrilling aspect that was propelling me to continue while at the same time a little voice in my head was telling me to get away from this. I debated the pros and cons repeatedly before sending this email:

Crystal;

I am willing to follow your commands.

Michael 

 Five days later I got an answer. Again, it was brief and to the point. She wanted my phone number and a time to call. I hesitated, but as before a deepening curiosity edged me forward. I wrote back saying 8 pm on Tuesday would be a good time to call me. There was no reply.

At 8 o'clock Tuesday night I was sitting on my bed hoping she would call. I was tense. I wanted her to call, there was no doubt about that. Something was happening here but I couldn't figure out what it was. It was like I was being pulled in and I had no choice but to go along. At 8:20 the phone rang.

 "Michael, this is Crystal."

 "Well, hello! I was wondering if you were gonna..."

 "Yes, I'm sure you were. Listen, I don't have time for small talk. Are you available to meet Saturday night?"

 "Where?"

 "It doesn't matter where. Are you available?"

 "Yes, I am."

 "Good. You are to meet me in the lounge to the right of the restaurant inside the Hilton Hotel at exactly 8 pm. I will be sitting at a table near the window. You are to wear your military dress uniform. Look your best."

"Ok."

 "You have my interest, Michael. You are to do what I tell you to do. If you do, I will indulge you in a way that I think you will find most satisfying. But if you foul up, if you don't listen to me, if you don't follow my commands, I will immediately walk away and you will be left with nothing but thoughts about what might have been. Do you understand?"

 "I think so, but what is..."

 "Michael! Do you understand?"

 "Yes, Ma'am."

 The connection went dead. I noticed my hand was shaking as I put down my phone.

 II

 I drove into the parking lot of the hotel at 7:30. I wanted to get there early enough so that I could be sure to meet Crystal at precisely 8 o'clock. There had not been a single waking moment since Tuesday night that I had not been thinking about what might happen with this mysterious woman. It was all so compelling.

 At 7:55 I got out of my car and walked through the front door of the hotel. I went into the restaurant and took a right into the bar. In the back next to the window was a woman sitting alone. I had no doubt it was Crystal. I tried to display a confident look as I walked over to her table but I felt fear inside.

 "Crystal?"

 "Sit down, Michael."   I was immediately under her spell. Her tone was commanding like she knew it would be met with my instant obedience. When I sat across from her, she looked me in the eye with a powerful visage that disarmed me completely. My eyes stayed connected with hers but I took in the rest of her peripherally. She was stunningly beautiful. Her long silken hair was black with a few strands of grey highlights. Her look was sexy, confident, and sophisticated without being overstated. And although I dared not look directly down, I was fully attuned to the magnificence of her breasts. They were large, encased in a tight thin red top that emphasized their firm curves.   

"Very good, Michael. I am impressed. You've earned the right to sit there. You have been truthful with me. I require that. You clearly have spent some time getting your uniform and your military effect perfect. You are very professional. You're young and strong and filled with raging hormones. And I can tell from looking at you that you'll do what I tell you. I like that."  

"Well, I'm really glad to hear that Crystal, but I... well, I just don't know what I'm getting into here and..."  

"It's really very simple, Michael. In just a few minutes, we're gonna go upstairs and I'm gonna fuck your brains out in ways that you've never even fantasized about. You're a boy wanting to become a man with a woman but you haven't gotten there yet. You need a little help. I'm going to give it to you. In return, you will give me everything I demand. It's not complicated, really. We will both get what we need."  

I was stunned into silence, submerged in a paralyzing wave of fear.   Just then the waiter came to the table. "May I get you something, sir?"   I was fumbling in my brain for the necessary words to order a beer but Crystal overcame my speech deficiency for me.

"He'll have bourbon on the rocks, JB Brown, please. And bring me another glass of wine."  

"Yes, Ma'am, I'll have them right over to you."   Crystal lit a cigarette, taking a deep inhale as she continued looking at me. I must have had a bit of a surprised expression.   "Don't worry, no one will say a word about my smoking. This twit of a waiter spends half his time sneaking glances at my tits every time he comes over. He won't dare say anything to me."  

I watched as she blew a thin funnel of smoke toward me. I wet my lips, a subconscious action that Crystal acknowledged with a subtle smile.   "So Michael, tell me what you did to earn this Silver Star?"  

As I started to talk the waiter brought our drinks. The bourbon was strong but I tried to make it appear that I was used to drinking liquor even though beer was all I had ever drunk. I felt a mellowing effect soon enough which I was grateful for as it loosened me up, helping me to talk to Crystal. I gave her a history of my time in Iraq. She listened intently, studying me, never once turning her eyes from mine. I was about to add more when she stopped me with a wave of her hand.   "Let's go up to my room, Michael. It's time."  

III  

Her "room" was the penthouse suite on the 40th floor. I had never been in such a luxurious setting. The more I experienced Crystal the more in awe of her I became. I commented on the beautiful view of the city from the window but she would have none of it.   "Come over here and stand in front of me."   I did as I was told. My journey was beginning.   "Strip to the waist. Show me your body like you ache to have me see it."  

I did ache. And I knew then that she was propagating this ache to expose the strength and depth of my desires. I had to give all to her; I could not hold anything back. She had me. I would do absolutely anything to please her. I removed my shirt and tie in a slow and deliberate manner with this ravishing seductress watching every movement. After throwing my tee shirt aside I stood there half naked before her.   "What happened here?" She traced her fingers across the still inflamed red scar near my right shoulder.  

"That's where the bullet hit me."  

"Where did it go?"  

"It went through, coming out my back."  

Crystal stepped behind me to examine the larger scar on my back. "Hmmm... you are quite brave, Michael. Now get your shoes off." In short order, I did.   She then put her hands on my shoulders and dragged her fingernails down my chest. My breathing quickened as her bright red nails descended past my abdomen.

She bent slightly to unfasten my belt and slowly pull down the zipper. I trembled for an instant as she slid my pants down to my ankles.   "What is this?" she asked as she inspected the scarred burn marks on my inner thigh.  

"I was struck with a piece of hot shrapnel from an IED."  

"Well ... good thing it didn't cut you a few inches higher. Take your pants off all the way and remove your socks." I immediately did so. Crystal sat down on the edge of a coffee table a few feet in front of the couch. She motioned me over.   "Let's see what you got, baby." She dragged my underwear down, revealing my full erection.

Although I had always felt confident of my size (which I had once measured at slightly over eight inches) I needed reassurance from my newfound Mistress.   "Ahh... very nice, Michael. You have ample equipment; problem is you don't know how to use it yet." She then rubbed her soft fingertips around the sensitive rim of my cock in a slow circular motion.

I moaned, letting out a loud breath as my knees buckled slightly and my cock twitched away from her fingers.   "You better get it together, little boy! If you come without my permission, you'll be putting your clothes back on and leaving immediately in disgrace. I control your orgasms. It's the only way you're going to learn. Do you understand?"   I was again trapped in silence by the terror that hit when she talked to me in such a way. I had never been addressed in such a demanding tone. But it was mild compared to what was coming.

Crystal stood up and stared at me with a fierce piercing look that bore into my soul. Her voice was louder and more emphatic with an angry tinge: "Do you understand me, motherfucker?"  

I responded in a tremulous whisper: "Yes, Ma'am, I do."  

"Good."  

Her eyes were still locked on mine but the commanding glare softened. As it did my fear diminished. I also realized in that instant that the urges I had been feeling, which were indeed driving me toward a quick orgasm, were now in check. She had established absolute total power over me, body and soul. My orgasms were hers to command.   "Sit down."  

I sat in the center of the brown leather sofa. Crystal slipped out of her heels and put one foot between my legs on the edge of the couch. I watched as she reached below her skirt to roll down the black silk stocking on her left leg. She then repeated the process for her right leg. Lastly, she raised her black skirt high to remove the skimpy red panties she was wearing. As she did I caught a slight scent of her pussy in the air.

I was more aroused than I had ever been in my life. I wanted to reach out, to touch her but I didn't dare.   As I sat there watching in amazement, she straddled me with her knees on the couch, facing in. I could feel the heat and moisture of her pussy lips against my cock. Her large breasts, still restrained in the tight red top were touching my naked chest as she inhaled, tempting me. Placing her hands on the back of my neck and shoulders she moved her face in close. Her dominant eyes were locked onto mine.  

"You know, Michael, you've spent your whole life seeking approval from authority figures. Mostly you have succeeded, especially with the men who've had power over you: your father, your teachers, or some big wheel officer sending you into battle. But you've never felt that secure feeling of acceptance from the women in your life, have you? You fear their rejection and rather than risk it, you run away like a scared little boy. Isn't that right?"  

"Yes, Ma'am." It was the only answer I could give.  

Crystal snickered at me. "Are you afraid of me?"  

"Yes, Ma'am, I am." Although she had never told me to address her as 'Ma'am,' I now did without thinking about it.  

"Very good, Michael. You don't realize it yet but you're getting exactly what you need right now. You want to surrender, you need to surrender. You just need to be in a position where you have no choice. Well, you're there; there's no running away now."  

"No, Ma'am."  

"And one more thing before we get in deeper. It's going to be at least three hours before you are allowed to have an orgasm. Boys are selfish, always in such a hurry. Tonight you are going to learn to give before you get. You will please before being pleased."   There was no way I could disagree with this fascinating temptress. She seemed to know me better than I knew myself in many ways.   "So tell me, Michael, what do you think of my tits?"  

"They're beautiful, Ma'am."   "Ahh yes, but they are much more than that, they are powerful. Very powerful, and I know it well. When I flaunt my tits, grown men turn into puppies. Do you know I once made an attorney who makes over a million a year crawl across the floor to eat canned dog food out of a bowl I had put down for him? The little piglet did it just so he could have the opportunity to worship my tits. And you're cut from the same cloth. It's the main reason you answered my ad, Michael. You crave to submit to a woman's breasts. Yes, you see, I understand your needs. You'll do anything, won't you?"   

"Yes."  

"Would you like to touch them?"  

"Yes, Ma'am."  

"You have my permission."  

I raised my hands to her breasts. They were heavy but very firm. I felt meek and humbled yet so fulfilled by caressing them. It was the pinnacle of acceptance, being allowed to intimately fondle this beautiful woman on her well-developed chest. This ardor was magnified greatly when Crystal kissed me, forcing her hot tongue past my lips to connect with mine. An indescribable joy permeated every fiber of my being. It was a rapture far above anything I had ever dreamed about.

My tongue danced with Crystal's, lips sliding against hers, savoring the wetness and the subtle force she applied in slow passionate swirling motions. My shallow breathing increased as my eyes closed. I was conscious of my hands touching her breasts but I had no control over the movements. Her dominance was so strong and my submission so complete that I was acting without thought, driven only by the primitive desires of my subconscious and the demands of my Mistress.

Time stood still as sensual pleasure enveloped me.   Crystal broke off the kiss, leaning back. She smiled softly as she looked at me for the first time with a tender gaze. My hands were still on her breasts as she reached down to pull the red top up over her head, tossing it on the floor. She then unhooked the clasp in the front of her black lacy bra letting it fall freely behind her. Her breasts were now exposed. I was in awe. They were perfect in every way. My hands were down at my sides while she allowed me to feed my eyes with the sight of her magnificent assets.  

"Kiss them, Michael."   I leaned down to take her right nipple into my mouth, sucking it to its full tautness while rubbing the left one between my fingers and thumb. I gorged myself on her mounds of flesh, fulfilling a lifelong craving to experience the sexual power of an older woman with large breasts. I rubbed my face all over them, salivating as I moved back and forth, drowning in carnal intoxication.

While I was fully absorbed in this lust, Crystal shifted, sliding her pussy onto my cock, swallowing it deep inside her. I cried out, screeching her name as I felt her moving on me. I was accelerating to climax. Crystal immediately slammed on the brakes.   "You better not come, you little bastard! If you do you'll finish it in your hand. Do you understand me?"  

"I'm trying, Ma'am... I just don't know if..."  

"Hold onto it, motherfucker, do you hear me?" She grabbed and squeezed my nipples, twisting them viciously, sending a jolt of pain to my brain to help divert the orgasm. The maneuver was successful but my Mistress was not done with me. She stood up, backing off a few feet. She was clearly not pleased.  

"I gave you a very simple order to obey: you are not to have a goddamn orgasm. It's very easy to understand. You take orders every fucking day and you follow them to the letter, but when your Goddess gives you one, you resist and try to selfishly do your own thing. You're weak. I'm beginning to wonder if you are really worthy of me, Michael. I'm having my doubts. Maybe you should go jack off in the toilet and leave; perhaps that would be best for you."  

I was crushed. The idea of disappointing her was beyond devastating to me. I got off the couch, kneeling before her with my head bowed.  

"Please Ma'am, I beg you. Please don't make me go. I'll do anything. I was trying not to come but I was so turned on by you. Please Ma'am, give me another chance. I will do anything to please you. I will do whatever you say, please let me try again."  

"Look at you, Michael. You're pathetic."  

Fancy_Indian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fancy_Indian

"Mistress Crystal, please..."  

"Get up! Get on the couch on your knees, facing in." I instantly obeyed.   "Grab the top of the couch with both hands. Spread your knees and legs apart. Raise your ass higher."  

She walked across the room, returning with a suede satchel. Opening it, she pulled out a black leather paddle with a wooden handle over a foot long. She held it in front of me, displaying it to me from several angles.  

"Take a look, boy. This is your only shot at redemption. I'm going to use this to discipline you. While I do, your hands are to stay in place gripping the top of the couch. If you remove one hand one time for one second, you're leaving. Do you understand?"  

"Yes, Ma'am."  

"Good. Now remind me again: How old are you, Michael?"

"Twenty-two."  

"Oh yes. That's not enough though. Clearly, you deserve more than that. Wait! Yes, I know. You have come close to disobeying my simple orders twice tonight, therefore we shall double the number of swats. Forty-four. Yes. That should be perfect!"  

The first whack felt like I had been hit on the ass with a frying pan that had been sitting on a hot stove. I lurched forward crying out in pain. But I kept both hands on the couch. They were locked on. I had an iron determination to keep them there no matter what. The second smack on the other cheek was equally as jarring. Crystal kept up a steady pace hitting each buttock five times before pausing.  

"Your ass is pink. Let's make it red. Here's ten more, much harder."  

The shots came hard and fast. I let out several muffled screams. It felt like my skin was on fire. But I held on. Crystal broke the flow by slamming the next five swats all into my left cheek, then delivering five straight on the right. I was breathing very heavily but I noticed that the burning sensation was evolving into a glow coursing throughout my body. I was sweating but I found the warmth to be exhilarating, actually making me want more.  

"Ok, now I am really gonna lay in."   My purveyor of punishment put everything she had into the next ten, thrashing my fragile skin with stiff leather, breaking all the blood vessels under the surface. It was agonizing but the harder she hit the greater the rush of endorphins in my brain. I felt like I might laugh and cry at the same time.

Crystal then threw the paddle to the side and delivered the final four blows with her open hand. After each spank she drew her hand up across the bruised area with her fingernails digging in, tearing a layer of skin off, leaving red stripes on flesh that was quickly turning shades of black and purple. My ass was thoroughly beaten but my hands still gripped the couch.   "Well Michael, you made it. Congratulations. You are allowed to continue. Now stand up."  

I immediately got to my feet. I wanted to rub my ass but I thought better of it. Crystal pulled out a large folded piece of coarse sandpaper out of her bag, placing it down on the center of the couch.   "Sit."  

"On the paper?"  

"Yes, Michael, obviously on the paper."   I did as I was told. My ragged bloodied skin came into contact with the very rough sandpaper. It was painful just sitting on it but I dared not move or shift once I was in a position. But that idea didn't last long.   "Open your legs and raise your knees."  

As I did my skin rubbed on the stiff gritty paper.   "Oh, does that hurt? Good! Maybe it will keep you from coming. Now... you are to watch me, do not take your eyes off me."   Crystal knelt in front of me, holding my cock firmly at the base in one hand. She leaned forward with her tongue slowly sliding over the rim of my penis. I flinched but due to the sandpaper, I could not move. My tormentor stared up at me with a look of sadistic satisfaction as she licked the ultra-sensitive membranes around the hood.

I watched helplessly as she pressed hard, moving in slow motion keeping in constant contact with my skin. She quickly located the spots where the intensity was the highest, concentrating her full attention on them. At the onset of puberty at sixteen, I used to masturbate by rubbing these areas but as I matured I could no longer tolerate any frictional stimulation on them. I cried out, at times gasping for breath as she kept on with her unrelenting effort to short-circuit my nervous system.

First my legs, then my hands and arms began to shake uncontrollably. I felt like I was coming apart. I screeched, I beg her to stop but she continued occasionally letting out a little giggle which added to my desperation. Finally, as the quivering spread to the rest of my body, she withdrew.

The few seconds of relief she permitted me ended abruptly when she jammed her middle finger up my ass. I let out a scream which morphed into loud moans as she continued this invasion of my insides by massaging my prostate. For the third time that night, I felt I might ejaculate. But Crystal pulled her finger out in time, undoubtedly knowing that her ministrations would lead down a path of no return.  

"Ok, slut, Mistress needs some attention now."   After covering the coffee table with a soft blanket, Crystal laid down on it with her legs spread wide.   "Kneel before me and eat my pussy."   I got on my knees to crawl over to the table. Leaning down I planted my face between Crystal's legs. I had had very little experience orally pleasuring girls so I was not sure how to satisfy this experienced libertine. I just went for it; licking, sucking, rubbing, nibbling up and down, left and right.  

"Slow down, Michael."   Her voice although still commanding, had softened. I eased up on the pace.   "Take my clit into your mouth. Suck it, then lick it, over and over. Keep doing it. That's how I like it."   I pulled her clit into my mouth pursing my lips, applying suction. I held it briefly then released the swollen organ while licking around it with circular motions. Crystal gasped. I was thrilled.

I repeated the technique, again and again, clearly bringing pleasure to this mature woman. I learned what spots were most sensitive, how much pressure to put on and for how long, the effects of slowing and speeding up. I felt her heat building. Her breathing was becoming more rapid. I kept going. All that mattered to me was pleasing her.  

"Yes, Michael, eat me, eat me... yes, that feels so good, baby... do it, eat me, eat me... fuck yes, move that hot tongue, lick me, yes... god, fuck yes, I'm gonna come, motherfucker, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna fucking come."   Her body tensed and trembled as she sprayed her love juices which I greedily sucked into my mouth. I was in heaven.

Her orgasm meant more to me than my own. I felt liberated from my own needs. All that mattered was hers. I continued, working to perfect the method, to give more. I stayed on her, devouring her snatch with increasing passion and desire. Every few minutes she would shudder and squirt heated shots of her come in my face. She had called me a boy but now as this Domina climaxed with me, I felt like I had passed through the gates of manhood. I don't know how long I was down on her but I wanted to go on forever.  

"Stop now."   I pulled back, albeit a bit reluctantly. My lover relaxed for a moment before raising herself up.   "Ahh, sweet Michael! That was very nice indeed. You're learning. It just goes to show that even an inexperienced wannabe like you can achieve results when he is willing to listen and obey orders. Very good, little boy, you've done well. For your reward Mistress is going to allow you to have an orgasm."  

I was thrilled. Even though Crystal still referred to me as her "boy", the fact that she told me that I pleased her enough to reward me made my heart soar. I awaited her instructions. She moved the blanket from the table to the floor, smoothing it out before laying on it. She motioned me over to her side.   "Kneel next to me here with your cock aimed at my tits. Start jacking your dick the way you like to when you masturbate. When I give you final permission you will come on my breasts. Do you understand?"  

"Yes, Mistress."  

"Good. Keep stroking. Later on, you may be permitted to fuck me but you're not ready for that yet. If you were to put that cock inside of me now you wouldn't be able to control it the way I will want you to. No, for your first time you must climax in a state of adoration. You fear women with powerful breasts. You don't feel worthy so you cannot approach them. You answered my ad because I gave you the open door you needed asking for a boy with a breast fetish.

"When you sat with me in the bar you avoided looking at my tits because you were afraid I might reject you but you were fantasizing about touching them. You jack off all the time thinking about tits. You are going to face this fear right now. You will acknowledge the power of my breasts by kneeling before them and demonstrate submission by ejaculating on them when told to.

"Yes, I am your Superior, your Mistress, your Goddess, but right now, little boy I am even more powerful than that, I am your Mommy, the most powerful, the most perfect female you will ever meet in your life with the most powerful, most perfect tits you've ever seen in your life and you are about to demonstrate your total abject submission to them.

"You have been waiting your entire life to acknowledge this need and now here it is, the moment of fulfillment, the moment when the little boy gets to submit to the woman he is in awe of. You will never get satisfaction until you stop fighting this fear you have and surrender. You are a coward unless you do. Do you understand me, soldier boy?

 "Yes."  

Her words ripped into my psyche breaking down the walls of defense that my mind had erected to keep these fears out of my consciousness. I knew that everything she was revealing was the absolute truth and I needed the orgasm to consummate the acceptance of this soul-shattering reality.  

"Yes, I'm almost ready to let you release, baby, but hold it just a bit more. Look down at my tits, look at them moving up and down as I breathe. Think of all the times you've jacked off with large powerful tits in your head and now here they are accepting your worship, your adoration, awaiting your essence, ready to welcome your sacrifice of ego. There is nothing left to fear. Do you, Michael, submit to them?"  

"Yes, Mistress, I submit."

At that point, I would have surrendered my life to her. I was masturbating at a furious pace without fear of triggering myself because only her approval, her consent could do that.   

"You may come now, Michael."   As soon as the green light was given I erupted into an orgasm the likes of which I had never imagined. There was no thought, no consciousness of any reality except the explosive force of the energy igniting the pleasure centers of my brain. The intensity of it was physically paralyzing except for my hand which accelerated to pump at maximum speed. I felt the ejaculation, the spurting of gobs of semen all aimed at the beautiful breasts of this incredible woman who had guided me to this taste of ecstasy.

As I squirted my come on her tits, I heard her cooing with delight in a loving tone that raised my level of bliss even higher.   "Oh yes, sweet Michael, give me that come, squirt it on my tits, yes baby, do it, yes... good boy, good boy, such a good boy!"   The minute that lasted an eternity left me drained, hanging there breathless on my knees leaning over Crystal's breasts. We were both quiet, savoring the serenity of the afterglow.  

"Ok, baby, it's time to clean up. Lick the come off my breasts. Eat it. You cannot expect your Mistress to clean herself. It is part of your submission to me and your worship of my breasts."  

Without hesitation, I put my mouth down to begin licking her tits clean. It was a submissive act of love, giving me a feeling of emotional warmth. I lapped and sucked all over her chest until I was sure every drop of come was gone. I laid my head down on her breasts. She stroked my hair softly as we both relaxed. This mellow break was short lived.   "Stand up, Michael. I'm not done with you."   I got up slowly, in a bit of a fog, a little off balance.   "What's wrong with you?"  

"Sorry, Ma'am, it may take me a minute to get back to..."   Crystal slapped me hard across the right side of my face. I was stunned by this unexpected blow. Stunned, but definitely more alert.   "Get your shit together, Michael. Here you go again, being selfish, thinking of yourself. How long is it gonna take for the message to get through to you? Whatever Crystal wants, Crystal gets. And right now, Crystal wants a fuck. But she won't be getting one from this flaccid shit stick, will she?"

She grabbed my cock which was drooping at half-mast.  

"If you give it a minute or two, it should recover enough to..."   Before I could finish my explanation, this tempestuous Aphrodite pounced on my right nipple with her teeth digging in, tearing at the flesh. I screamed in agony but she held on for many long seconds. The pain was excruciating. Finally, she pulled off. There was blood around the clearly swollen nipple.  

"Don't you ever address me like that again. You do not tell me what to do nor do you give lame excuses like that. Do you understand me?"  

I answered her favorite question the same way I had answered every time before: "Yes, Ma'am."   I jerked slightly as she planted her mouth on my left nipple. I expected pain but her gentle suction was soothing and quite pleasurable. Her right hand dropped down to my now hardened shaft, which was once again primed for action.  

"Look at me."   There was fire in her eyes, a commanding glare that demanded my focused attention. From our first communication online she had driven me onward through fear. But now her hardened look told me that the stakes were higher.  

"Listen good, Michael. Crystal wants and Crystal is going to get. Right now, this minute, your only purpose on this earth is to be my fuck toy. You have no other reason to exist. I want every bit of fucking energy that you have stored up in this gorgeous young physique. I want all your strength. You're gonna fuck hard and you're gonna fuck long. You're gonna screw me like a goddamn animal. I want it primal. Fuck me like you're a Neanderthal stud in heat. This entire evening was a setup to prepare for this. I've drained your balls so that you can go hard yet last a while. I want everything you got and you're going to give me all of it. Do you understand me, boy toy?"  

"Yes, Ma'am." Once again, I was terrified but this time, undoubtedly due to her training, I felt confident that I could fulfill.  

"Good. Now, I know Michael that you are a gentleman, that you believe in being sweet and loving with a lady, but I'm not a lady. Fuck me like a bull, soldier."   Crystal got on the couch in the same position that I had been in earlier for my ass thrashing. She turned her head and barked her order in a sharp tone: "Give it to me now, motherfucker!"  

I walked over, spread her cheeks apart to find the target, and rammed my cock into the bullseye. From the first plunge I fucked as hard as I could, slamming my manhood as deep inside her pussy as I could possibly go. I wanted to give her everything I had. My Army training had made me strong with high endurance. Not since combat had I needed or wanted to expend all, but nothing would hold me back this night. I wanted to be her bull.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back toward me with every forward thrust I made. I fucked with a frenzy using every muscle in my body to the fullest to make her know my male power. Her responses left no doubt that she was feeling it.   "Fuck me, you son of a bitch, fuck me! Fuck this piece of meat! Give me that nasty cock, you motherfucker, fuck me, fuck me!"  

Her voice got louder as I continued the onslaught. She let loose with a stream of obscenities that motivated me to ram her even more forcefully. Her words dissolved into shrieks as her body convulsed in orgasm, streaming heated fluid from her cunt, splashing over us. I kept on pounding her, leaning forward to let her feel more of my weight on genital impact. I felt like I wanted to hurt her, to cross her over the line to where pain is pleasure.

Grabbing her long hair, I yanked her head back. She was grunting, no longer capable of forming words. She came again, spraying her juices which flowed down my legs to mix with my sweat. I kept on fucking. I strained every sinew, every bone and muscle for every ounce of energy so that I could prolongate the passion. I leaned down to bite into the tender flesh of her shoulder. Her shrill cry evolved into another climax as more come oozed from her steaming vagina. The fucking went on. Our hot bodies were soaked head to toe.

Sensing exhaustion approaching, I reached forward with both hands to grab her breasts knowing that this would trigger me. I squeezed her awesome tits in my hands as I let loose with my own orgasm, screaming Crystal's name as I shot my sperm into her tunnel. I then fell forward, collapsing on the couch in a heap next to my still and silent lover.   I was awakened by the incredible sensation of Crystal's succulent lips sliding up and down on my cock, bringing it back to life for another round.

We were on the huge extra king-size bed in the bedroom. I couldn't remember getting there but there we were. I lay back for a while enjoying the best oral skills I had ever experienced. My shaft was again rock hard.   "Hmmm... Michael, you do have a nice cock. I like it. Perhaps sometime I'll give you a full blowjob but not tonight. It would not be appropriate for you to come in Mistress' mouth tonight. You will have to wait. But I will show my appreciation in another way for you."  

My Craigslist FemDom then mounted me, sliding down onto my cock.   "Oh god, Michael, my pussy is so sore. Hmmm... I like it! You fucked me good, big boy. So now, let's recover together with a slow fuck. You can just lay back and enjoy. Savor it. Relax and absorb. It's for you, baby."  

I watched her moving on me. I wanted to cry out my love to her. A day earlier I had been a virtual virgin, now I felt like I had fulfilled the sexual dreams of a lifetime. The gratitude I felt was overwhelming. I cried a few tears of joy while savoring the slow lovemaking she gave me. The full moon shining through the picture window behind the bed fully illuminated her beautiful body as she fucked me. I remember laying there just staring at her amazing tits, watching them jiggle as she bobbed on my cock. I reached up to feel the full weight of her breasts in my hands as I ejaculated inside her.                         

IV  

I woke again near noon in an empty bed. There was a note on the pillow near me:   

Sorry, I had to leave, baby, but there is something I need to attend to today. You can stay in the room another day if you like; it's paid for until noon tomorrow. Feel free to eat downstairs in the restaurant. The food is very good. Charge it to the room. If I wish to see you again, I will contact you. Do not try to contact me for any reason. Thank you for your efforts. I hope you gained something from them.   Crystal 

I jumped up, running around the suite, hoping that maybe somehow, someway she was still there. But I soon realized that she was indeed gone. I wanted to talk with her, to tell her how much it all meant to me. But she was gone. I sat on the couch and cried.   The next two weeks were difficult. She was all I thought about. I relived every second of our time together.

I masturbated, replaying the scenes in my head several times a day. I ached for her, but it wasn't just the physical aspect. I wanted to tell her how it felt emotionally and how grateful I was to her for showing me so much about sex and about myself. But she was gone. I fell into a depression for several more weeks. But like the bruises and cuts on my beaten ass, my spirit began to heal too.

As time passed my head cleared. The sense of gratitude I had felt returned to me. I was again able to appreciate our meeting for the enlightening experience it was.   Two months later, my cell rang while I was at lunch. It was an out of state number that I didn't recognize. I was going to ignore it but after a few rings, I decided to answer it.   "Hello, Michael. This is Crystal. Are you available this weekend?"

Published 
Written by Koba17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments