Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise

"A little bondage play, with an added surprise"

14
8 Comments 8
14.6k Views 14.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I am working hard on computer, answering emails and working on a new story, so I don’t hear Jamie come into room until he is right behind me and lays his hands on my shoulder. I jump about a foot and then melt as he massages my shoulders.

“Too tense,” he tells me. “You need to relax for awhile.”

I lean back in the chair, enjoying the feel of his strong, warm hands on me. I barely finish the email was I working on and shut down the computer – time to enjoy being with him.

Turning, I stand and move into his waiting arms; where he gives me a long hug, then take my hand and leads me to the bedroom, where I take in the scene: silken ropes laid at each corner of the bed. Since I know he doesn’t care to be tied up, this must be a treat for me.

I turn and put my arms around his neck and turn my face up to his. We kiss long and deep, with passion and love. I feel his hands gently caressing up and down my body, pulling my shirt up as he breaks the kiss and pulls it all the way off. Then he slowly undresses me, savoring each bit of newly exposed flesh until I am lost in the passion he brings to me. Once I am completely exposed to his eye‘s caress and trembling with anticipation, he takes my hand and leads me to the bed, where I lie down in the center and we play with pillows so I will be comfortable lying there.

He takes my right hand and kisses the palm, then pulls it up towards that corner of the bed. I watch as he wraps the cord several times around my wrist and ties it off, before tying the other end to the headboard – not stretched too tightly, but secure. He moves around the bed and repeat the procedure on the left hand. I can feel my pussy getting wet in anticipation – and just a tiny bit of nervousness at being helpless. He then move to foot of bed and secure first my left, then right foot – again – tied securely but not stretched uncomfortably. I’m left wide open to his loving perusal.

Just feeling his eyes on me turns me on – knowing he desires me. He smiles and moves back to where my head is and bends over to kiss me deeply. Then he turns and pulls something out of drawer …

A scarf? But I am already tied hand and foot …..

He folds it over, and then brings it to my head as I understand what he intends to do with it. The look he gives me is a question, and I smile and nod my head. I lift head so he can wrap scarf around my head and render me sightless …..

I sigh deeply and lie back against the pillows – heart beating fast and trembling with excitement as I wait. My hearing seems more acute and I can hear a drawer opening and feel him sitting on bed beside me. Something soft touches my hard nipples … a light feathery touch. One of my big ostrich feathers was, no doubt, too tempting to him to use as a “torture” tool. Shivering, I moan and squirm as I feel the gentle stroke all around my breasts – then tickling my nose….

“Hey,” I protest, “that’s not fair, I can’t scratch my nose.” I feel him bend over me and kiss my lips, then the tip of my nose, before he goes away again.

“Mmmmmm, oh that feels wonderful,” as I feel the feather stroking my inner thighs; and it feels oh, so very erotic brushing over my pussy lips.

He plays for a little longer, teasing and torturing and turning me on, until I am all but begging for more. I feel him get up and then I hear his steps as he leaves the room, closing the door behind him so I can hear nothing more.

Soon, I hear footsteps and the door opening, and more steps… It almost sounds like more than one person’s footsteps, but I can‘t be sure. I hear something being set down on table by bed, and then I feel the bed move – not sitting down but leaning over me. Then – brrrrr! – His mouth against my erect nipple is FREEZING!

“O-o-o-oh, that feels good!” I can feel the ice cube moving around his mouth as his tongue circles my nipple. He move away and I stir restlessly – anticipating cold on the other nipple. But he moves to my mouth and let me suck some of the water from the cube until it is gone. His mouth gradually warms as we kiss and then he pulls away.

This time I can hear the ice cubes clanking against the glass when he picks it up and can only lie there wondering what will be his next target…. I don’t have to wonder for long as I feel his head between my legs, then a shock of cold as he licks and sucks on my clit. I moan and arch to open wider as he move his freezing tongue down and begins licking the length of my slit. The ice melts quickly and I can feel the water join my juices trickling between my legs.

As he continue to lick my clit his tongue warms and I am softly moaning and writhing beneath him, pulling at the cords as I try to get closer to him. He slides one, then another finger into my soaking cunt and begins to move them in and out in rhythm to match my frantic movements as he continues to lick and suck my clit until I begin to come – my inner muscles clenching tightly on his fingers as he hold them deep inside me. One spasm after another – slowly diminishing in intensity and gradually further apart until I lie still - breathing hard.

He moves to lie beside me and I can feel his warmth as he has stripped when I couldn’t see. He tweaks one nipple, and then other – both still very hard and very sensitive from the orgasm – then gently sucks on one then the other. Then, as he kisses me, I can taste my juices on his tongue. As we continue to kiss deeply I can feel his arm move down towards my pussy again … Until I feel something probe my lips.

He has one of my vibrators and he turns it on as he slides it into me – deep as it will go and I squirm and hump against his hand as he hold it there. I can feel the vibration against the bone inside – the same one that is behind my clit and I tremble as I feel the vibration from there stimulating my clit.

Alenni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alenni



He continues to slide the vibrator in and out as our tongues dance together, leaving me totally wrapped in the sensation, moving hard up and down and circling my hips, as I mindlessly reach for another wrenching orgasm. Soon it comes – wave after wave of spasms as I cry out loudly. Now totally spent and limp I collapse as he withdraws the vibrator. He kisses me gently and I feel him lying close to me as my breathing and my pounding heart gradually return to normal.

I feel him move away and get off bed. But then, I hear movement on other side of bed, and I automatically turn my head that way as though I will suddenly see where sound came from.

I start to ask who is there, but from the side of bed where he was I feel he (or someone?) placing a finger over my mouth as though to silence me. And yet, I still feel movement on other side of bed – there IS someone else in room who has been watching him bring me off.

‘We have talked about bring another guy to our bed,‘ I think to myself; and as I am lying there wondering if it was finally going to happen, I feel bed sink down on that side of bed and sense movement towards me.

I feel a hand on my breasts, which feels very soft and smaller than his, touching and playing with my nipples, rolling them between their fingers, then pulling on them and pinching lightly. Then I feel the hand moving lower; it slips between my legs and into my slit as I moan and stir restlessly. And then I feel fingers circling and gently rubbing on my clit.

The hands move away, then I feel the bed shift again as someone moves closer until I can feel something … maybe a leg, up against side of my head. Then the bed shifts again as I more sense than feel that one leg is going up over my head and someone is over my face – straddling it.

I can feel someone take my hand – feels like Jamie’s hand – and squeezing as though re-assuring me. I can smell a musky smell – like my own, not like a man, over my face and lift my head to kiss what is there.

This is definitely a woman – and I eagerly stick out my tongue to taste. Blind aim is off a little as my tongue reaches only hair, but I feel her shift a little closer so her slit is within reach. I strain to get closer as I begin to lick her slit which is already dripping.

‘She must have liked watching he play with me,’ I think to myself as I strain against the ropes. This is my first time with a woman; and I really want, need, to touch her too; but knots are not slipping at all and I can only lick with my tongue.

I can feel her move little closer and I dive in with my tongue again. ‘Oh, there it is!’ I think to myself as I find her swollen clit. I lick hard against the throbbing button and I can hear her moaning – but still have no clue who is here.

I lick and suck – up and down length of her slit, then circle and lick on clit as she begins to hump against my face; moaning louder and getting close to coming. Suddenly she pushes down against my face, almost suffocating me as she shudders in orgasm.

Then she moves away and lies down beside me. I can feel her soft, warm body beside me, and it’s so frustrating not being able to touch with fingers or to see who is there.

When her breathing levels off – she leans over and kisses me full on lips and gets up from bed. Soon, I feel the bed move below me again as someone slides up between my thighs. Once again, I feel fingers begin to gently explore my soaking slit before being replaced with a tongue. I moan and squirm as the tongue circles around my swollen clit, bringing me to another shuddering orgasm.

The hands on my thighs pause for a few minutes while I recover, then I feel the unseen lips as they kiss their way up to my nipples. First, the mouth sucks and licks my hard nubs, then it moves up to my own mouth; our tongues intertwining passionately as I feel a hard cock slide deep inside of me.

He pounds me long and hard until his breathing tells me he is about to come. He pulls out of me and I feel him moving to the head of the bed. As the mattress moves near my head, I turn to find a cock pressing to my lips. Opening my mouth, I suck it in and he begins fucking my mouth. When I feel his cock start to swell in my mouth, he pulls out and I hear a deep groan as I feel several long ropes of his warm come land on my breasts and belly.

The mattress moves once again on the other side of the bed, and I feel soft breasts brush against my ribs as a tongue moves over my torso licking up the come on my body, taking extra time to tease my nipples while they’re in the area.
She moves off the bed, and I hear door open and close

After several long minutes, I hear door open and I can feel someone beginning to untie the hand he have been holding. I reach to remove blindfold and he lets me – but, as I expected, there’s no one but Jamie in room now, as he moves around bed removing one rope at a time until I am free.

When he lies down beside me I push him onto his back and lean over he to kiss him, sharing the taste of the woman he brought to me. We kiss, long and passionately, and then I begin to kiss and lick down his body – licking and sucking each nipple, planting a row of kisses down his chest and around belly button, and then moving down to his hard cock.

I begin licking the hard length of him before slipping the tip into my mouth. Holding the base in my hand, I open my mouth wider and begin to fuck him with my mouth – moving my head up and down – sucking and licking him over and over until I can feel the tensing of his orgasm beginning. I then withdraw slightly so not to choke as I feel his spurting cum in my mouth, only losing a little out the sides of my mouth. I then move back up to snuggle close against his warm body; laying my arm over his chest and throwing a leg over one of his I drift off to sleep

Published 
Written by redhot363236
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments