Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week In A Dungeon - Day 1

"Needing money, Ashley decides to 'model' for a mysterious employer."

49
12 Comments 12
31.8k Views 31.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Ashley lies on her hands and knees in a small steel cage. Everything feels cold against her exposed skin. Wearing just her white panties and a bra, she can feel goosebumps everywhere.

She had just asked Miss Rose for a blanket or pillow or something to make her first night more comfortable.

"I'll ask him hon," comes her short response. Miss Rose's heels echo through the dank room. Ashley hears Miss Rose pick up the phone again around the corner but can't hear the conversation.

Ashley liked Miss Rose. But that was about the only positive thing she was getting from this experience so far. Miss Rose seemed sympathetic towards Ashley, and right now, sitting in a cage in a dreary 'dungeon', sympathy was a warm hug.

The loud click-clacking returns Miss Rose. Her face is professional and friendly, but apologetic.

"I'm sorry dear. No blanket. But tomorrow, you will have a chance to improve your sleeping situation."

"What does that mean? Please… I don't think I can sleep like this."

Miss Rose bends down towards Ashley's face. A couple of thick steel bars in between their noses.

"You will have to try," she softly says. Then brushes some of Ashley's soft brown hair off her face and around her ear. "If you need something, just yell. But I'll warn you… if you keep crying wolf, we'll just ignore you."

Ashley watches Miss Rose walk away. Unable to speak and full of feelings and confusion. She feels a little panic, fear, but also, butterflies in her stomach. And she can't help but wonder how her nipples got so hard, and where the moist heat between her legs came from.

The lights don't dim. Otherwise the cameras around the room wouldn't be able to see her. This is, after all, what she had 'agreed' to. She could leave at any time, if she really wanted to.

As Ashley tries to find a comfortable way to lay down and spend the night in her cage, the previous day plays through her mind.

~~~~

She had answered the ad online quickly. It seemed too good to be true. $10,000 for one week of work as a 'live model'. Whatever that was.

After submitting her resume and several previous modelling photos, she received a phone call, asking her for an interview at their offices.

It was a nice office too. All White walls, everything looked new, including the beautiful wood floor. Ashley was excited for her new career opportunity.

She was led into a downstairs office where she met with a black haired woman. She had a tan, glasses and very tall black heels. She was dressed in white to match the office walls it seemed.

After filling out a long list of forms the business woman thanked her, and then told her to wait.

After waiting for what felt like an hour, Miss Rose walked in.

"Hello… (she looked at the documents in her hands) Ashley?" She said, peering up to confirm.

"Hi, yes that's me. Nice to meet you."

"Hello dear. I'm Natalie."

Natalie sat down on the side of the desk. Her skirt opened, slightly revealing more of her perfect legs. "So, you want to model for us?"

"Well, yes. I've always been into modelling, and posing for photographers. I've done some commercial modelling, but just small stuff. Video is so much different than photography."

"Hmm, yes. And what about live modelling?"

"Well, that's what I was wondering. You know, what exactly that meant? I modelled in a swimsuit for my school's painting class once…"

"Yeah. It's sort of like that. Did you enjoy that?"

"Sure. I mean, I didn't mind it at all. I got a little tired standing still up there all afternoon, but I've been through worse."

Ashley laughed a little trying to sound positive and confident.

"Well," as Natalie spoke, she crossed her legs and brushed her dark hair around the other side of her neck. "This would be a little different. Or a lot different. Are you up for that?"

"Umm…" Ashley became only slightly concerned. What could this job possibly entail? She needed the money, she was almost 2 months behind in her rent already, without a real job prospect on hand. "Of course!"

"Excellent, dear," Natalie said with a smile. She sat down on the other side of the table and passed Natalie a single document to sign.

"Oh, I signed everything already for… the other lady…"

"This form is different. This gives you the job."

"I got the job? Thank you so much. This means a lot!" Ashley picked up the pen ready to sign.

"First, Ashley, you should read what you are agreeing to. You will need to spend the entire next week here with us. Working with me and a few others in our warehouse. We'll provide you with all your meals and what not. But feel free to bring anything else you would need. Toothbrush, or anything else you can think of."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley wakes up. She wonders if she actually had fallen asleep in this place. Then, panic sets in.

"Oh no…"

She has to pee. Why had she not thought about this before? She could hold it… but for how long? She doesn't know what time it is. It could be hours before Miss Rose returns to let her out. Feeling desperate, she decides to ask for help.

"Hello!?"

No answer.

"Hello? Miss Rose? I… I need to use the bathroom. Please."

 ... No answer.

Clank. The warehouse door behind her opens. Ashley cranes her neck to try and see what is happening.

"Hello?" Ashley inquires.

"You will speak when fucking spoken to!" a cruel voice lashes back.

Ashley's whole body goes rigid, and a lump fills her throat.

"On your hands and knees," the voice demands. It is a female voice. But that's all Ashley can tell. "Now!"

A high heeled foot kicks the cage hard, rattling it, and Ashley. She shoots up onto her hands and knees.

"Head forward."

Ashley feels paralyzed.

Suddenly the woman is in front of her. She has short blonde hair, small red lips and big gorgeous eyes. She's wearing a black corset, which matches her black heels and nylons. And, just a pair of lace black panties.

"Put this on," the woman instructs bluntly, as she throws a thick leather collar into the cage.

"Wh…Why?" Ashley mutters, awkwardly.

"Because when I tell you to do something. You do it. Because he wants to see you do it. And this is all about him!" She makes sure Ashley sees her point up at one of the cameras in the room.

"Alright," Ashley says, in a state of shock and confusion. She starts to fiddle with the collar.

"You will address me as Mistress whenever you answer me. Or I will take away what little comfort you have," Mistress speaks, calmly.

"Yes..Mistress," Ashley mutters softly. She fastens the collar around her neck snugly. It feels good, but restrictive.

Mistress reaches into the cage and deftly attaches a leather leash to the collar. The metal hinge click echoes through the empty room. She unlocks the cage.

"This way," Mistress says, as she leads Ashley out of her box.

Ashley stands up and as she does, she feels the muscles in her back rejoice from the stretch. Mistress stops and a look of scorn jumps across her face.

"Did I say you could stand up?"

Ashley feels frozen in panic.

"Get on your hands and knees and don't make me say it again."

Ashley does as she's told. The concrete floor is hard on her knees and cold on her soft palms. She begins to wonder if she will be able to make it through this hellish night. Her bladder shoots pain all over her stomach, it aches to be relieved.

The collar tugs on her neck as Mistress leads her impatiently.

They go through a metal door into a bright bathroom.

KimmmLii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimmmLii

Ashley breathes a sigh of relief when it seems very clean. Incredibly clean actually.

Mistress opens the door to the nearest stall and points at the toilet.

"Go. And don't take forever," Mistress says, mechanically. How many girls has she said this to? Is this really her full time job? How did she get into this?

Yank!

A harsh tug on the leash rips Ashley back to her situation.

She quickly crawls up onto the toilet and is about to finally release when she realizes that Mistress is still standing in front of her, with firm grip on her leash. Ashley looks very embarrassed and panicked.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't go when someone is watching," Ashley mumbles, weakly.

Mistress smiles. "Ohh, you poor little girl. You are going to have a hard time then," she points up above them. The camera looks straight down into the stall.

"In the bathroom!?" Ashley shouts in shock.

"He will watch anything he wants to," Mistress pauses, seeing the complete despair on Ashley's face. "I will close the door and not watch you. But you are going to have to go in front of the camera."

Mistress closes the door to the stall.

The pain in Ashley's stomach is overwhelming at this point. She looks up at the camera. 'At least there seems to be no audio recording,' she thinks to herself.

She pushes and relaxes as hard as she can until she overcomes her mental and physical barriers. Once she starts pissing, it pours out of her unrelentingly.

As soon as she's done wiping, Mistress opens the door.

Ashley automatically gets back down on her hands and knees. She's surprised by how instinctive its so quickly become.

Mistress re-attaches the leash, then softly strokes some of Ashley's hair. "Good girl."

Ashley leans against Mistress' legs. After a night alone in a cage, any human contact feels like a treasure.

Mistress leans down and pinches Ashely's bottom lip. "But this washroom is a privilege, understand. A privilege that can be taken away at any time."

Ashley nods, but her eyes widen in fear of what that could mean.

Mistress walks her back to her cage over the cold concrete. As she crawls back in, Mistress lets out a moan. Ashley can feel her cold ass being stared at.

Mistress pushes Ashley the rest of the way in and locks the cage. Mistress unhooks the leash from Ashley's collar. And walks to the other corner of the room. Her heals sending shivers down Ashley's spine.

She comes back with 4 leather cuffs. Each with a beautiful buckle and steel ring.

"Put these on your wrists and ankles. And hurry."

Mistress pulls out a large armed chair and positions it a few feet in front of Ashley's cage.

Ashley nervously fumbles with the shackles. She gets her ankles done first and then begins to put on her right wrist's bonding device.

Mistress puts a leg on top of the cage. Her long black heel threatening in through the bars above. "They better be tight. Or you will regret it."

"Yes Mistress," Ashley squeaks, finishing the last one.

"Sit on your back. Legs facing the chair. Hands above your head," Mistress commands, calmly.

"B…B… Why?" Ashley whimpers, slightly afraid.

"You do not ask me questions. You are going to pay for that. But not right now. I'll let you worry about it."

Ashley looks very unsure of things as she gets into the position on her back.

Mistress locks Ashley's arms to the back of the cage behind her head.

"You wanted to model yes? That's why you're here?"

Ashley nods slowly. "Yes, Mistress."

"Well that's all you're doing. You are going to model for me, and the camera. Right? That's what you are getting paid for. Do you have a problem with this?"

"No, Mistress. I don't."

"I haven't laid a finger on you have I? I know this is hard, but you are doing well and being a good girl."

Ashley feels slight relief as the words of sanity wash over her.

Then, Mistress locks up Ashley's ankles to the top right and top left corners of the cage. She is attached by all limbs now in her little prison. Arms behind her head as she lays on her back, her white panties covering her ass and pussy, which are otherwise presented straight at the armchair.

Ashley has never felt like this before. She feels helpless and restrained. On display, for god-knows-who is watching.

Mistress sits down in the armchair. She looks relaxed and excited.

"That's a beautiful ass you have," Mistress sighs, as she pulls off her panties.

Ashley has a direct eye-line with her in this position. Unable to look away as Mistress reveals her pussy. A light dabble of hair above her slit frames it nicely.

"I probably shouldn't be doing this. But you did make me take you out to pee in the middle of the night. So I think I deserve it," she says, smiling. Then begins to suck on her fingers slowly, enjoying the taste of them in her mouth. She brings them down onto the soft lips between her thighs.

Mistress moans quietly as she traces the outside of her vagina. Teasing herself before dipping one finger in between the folds and massaging her clit.

Ashley can only look on in shock. 'What is happening? Why is this woman pleasuring herself to the sight of me in a cage?'

Ashley squirms a little, trying to get comfortable, but Mistress has cuffed her so this is impossible. She can barely move.

Mistress sucks on two fingers on her other hand and then slowly slides the moistened fingers into her pussy. The long slender digits disappear inside.

Mistress moans again, louder. Her breathing starts to pickup and this makes Ashley get goosebumps all over.

"Look at your sexy little ass and that pussy of yours, just begging to be fucked. Just begging to be sucked and licked and spanked."

The sound of Mistress' own words turn her on even more as she begins to bite her lip.

Her technique is flawless as she presses up on her g-spot, rhythmically and in sync with her other hand dancing over her pulsing clit.

Her breathing is shallower now as she pants and moans. Her eyes lock with Ashley's.

Mistress smiles, "Oh, you little good girl. Make me cum slut. Make me cum…"

As she says this, her fingers relentlessly lunge in and out of her dripping pussy, making herself feel high with the promise of orgasm just inches away.

"Ahh! Mmm…"

The juices of her pussy flow over her fingers as she slowly pulls them from her perfect cunt. She shakes subtly as she does this. It makes her smile again.

Mistress stands up and walks over to Ashley's cage. She kneels down close to her face and holds out the two fingers that were in her pussy. They are an inch from Ashley's face. She can smell the heat and sex of her mistress leak into her nose. It's overwhelmingly erotic and disgusting to Ashley at the same time.

"This is what you're missing," Mistress states, happily, before putting the fingers in her own mouth and running her tongue all over them. "Fuck I taste good."

Ashley has no idea what to say and just stays quiet.

Mistress unshackles her briskly.

"Get some sleep. You have a big day tomorrow," Mistress says, as she leaves.

The door shuts and again Ashley is alone. Images and feelings rushing through her, that she never could have imagined.

Ashley does not think she can sleep though. As her pussy is throbbing under her panties. She presses two fingers to the outside of her cotton underwear. It's soaked, the dampness quickly wetting her fingers.

"What am I doing here?"

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments