Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week In A Dungeon - Day 4C

"Ashley gets a request from her Mistress that she cannot fulfill and must suffer the consequences."

18
4 Comments 4
21.5k Views 21.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words
~~~~~~ DAY 4-C ~~~~~~

Ashley feels lost for a moment. Her eyes are open, but her mind is entranced. Her Mistress' ass, open and begging for attention, mere inches from her trembling mouth. Forgetting for a moment that she is shackled to the table, she attempts to move away from Miss Rose. Her wrists don't budge and Ashley is shaken back to reality. This powerful, gorgeous woman, would finally relieve Ashley of all of her pent up sexual agony, if she would insert her tongue into the woman's ass.

Miss Rose continued to let Ashley think, as she played with her own sopping cunt. Her slender fingers, covered in her juices, moving elegantly back and forth over her pleasure button.

"Slave, help her decide," Miss Rose bellows, her voice slightly straining to contain her growing ecstasy.

Ashley again, wriggles against her ankle and wrist restraints. She couldn't take much more of this teasing, this pleasurable torment. She is certain her body would rebel and give up soon.

The slave's tongue enters her once again. Deeply pushing inside her soaking lips. Her pussy, now so swollen, the tongue feels as if it is completely filling her vagina. Every delicate, sensitive surface being invaded, licked and aroused.

Ashley whines loudly in desperation, but the slave doesn't stop licking.

Miss Rose, bent over in front of Ashley, moans impatiently. She slowly pushes herself back, bringing her ass closer to her pet's mouth.

The girl's tongue presses against Ashley's G-spot.

I fucking can't take this. Just do it! Just do it and this is all over!

Ashley's pussy aches and begs as she leans her head forward. She wets her lips and stares into Miss Rose's little pink asshole. Shaking and trembling, she breathes it in. It's exotic aroma unlike anything she's sensed before. It is incredibly intoxicating and mysterious. Now, mixed with the smell of pussy, it makes Ashley's mouth water.

The slave girl's tongue flounders inside of her. Ashley wants to cry out in pleasure and desperation. She sticks out her own tongue, preparing to fulfill Miss Rose's request.

Miss Rose can feel Ashley straining forward. A look of delight swims across her face. She rubs her soaking fingers over her hardened clit with renewed vigor.

But, Ashley feels herself hesitate again. Her soft tongue less than an inch from her Mistress' velvet ring.

She is about to put her tongue into another woman's asshole. She keeps playing out the thought in her mind.

Her asshole!?

Despite the fact that its look and smell was more than enticing, the idea bothered her. But Ashley was in agony from going days now, without being allowed to orgasm. This was made exponentially worse by the tongue-fucking the slave was giving her, causes her body to writhe desperately, begging her to give in.

But, Ashley cannot do it.

"I… I can't! Miss Rose I can't! I'm sorry!" She blurts out, almost in tears. She's emotionally, physically and sexually exhausted.

Miss Rose's fingers slowly stop dipping into her pussy. She takes her perfect ass away from Ashley's face and slides off the table.

"Slave. That's enough," she states, calmly. She leans over the table, so she can speak right into Ashley's ear. "That's alright, dear. We've found one of your limits. Haven't we?"

Ashley shivers as the slave's tongue slides wetly out of her desperate cunt.

"I guess so, Miss Rose," she whimpers.

Miss Rose places two of her pussy-covered fingers against Ashley's lips, letting her pet take in the intense, beautiful aroma.

"You guess? You don't seem very sure of that. I think it's not a limit, we can't break," Miss Rose says, sliding her fingers into Ashley's mouth.

Ashley gags as they press down on the back of her tongue. She sucks the warm juices from the fingers reluctantly.

"You're not going to help me cum? Then dear, I don't see why I should let you, cum."

Just hearing Miss Rose say the word 'cum', makes Ashley's whole body tighten with horny need. She tries to speak, but the fingers filling her mouth, make it inaudible.

"Slave, come here," Miss Rose commands.

The girl slowly stands up and humbly walks in front of her Mistress.

Miss Rose removes her fingers from Ashley's mouth. She uses them to take a key off of her side table. She uses it deftly to unlock the slave's handcuffs.

"I'm giving you your hands back slave. Enjoy yourself as much as you want."

Miss Rose's words hurt Ashley's soul. She had been so close to giving her Mistress everything she wanted. She would have been free from these restraints in the afterglow of the best orgasm imaginable. But instead, she's forced to watch the slave get pampered in front of her.

Miss Rose picks up her neatly folded panties.

"Open," she commands, to Ashley.

Ashley has lost the will to resist. Her mind only able to focus on her swollen, aching pussy. Her mouth drops open helplessly.

Miss Rose slowly pushes her pussy-soaked panties into Ashley's mouth. Her Mistress' cunt is all she can taste, as the soft material bundles up around her tongue.

The slave-girl drools onto her fingers and slides them up into herself. She giggles with with pleasure as she watches Miss Rose pick up a ball gag from her table.

Miss Rose firmly places the rubber ball in Ashley's mouth, pressing the panties further in.

Ashley feels a moment of panic as she tries to accept her new punishment. Fear, discomfort and the taste of pussy, play on her senses.

Miss Rose brings the leather straps around Ashley's head and tightens the gag into place.

Ashley mumbles loudly to Miss Rose.

"What was that dear? I'm afraid I can't understand you. And I don't need to. You didn't want to please me, so I've lost interest in what you have to say."

Miss Rose speaks gently, but with a dark edge of indifference. She picks up a small, pink, egg-shaped object from the table. She shows it to the slave. The girl's eyes light up as she fingers herself.

Miss Rose moves around, in behind Ashley. She pushes a finger against Ashley's cunt, gently spreading her incredibly sensitive lips.

"Hmm, I'm not even going to need to wet this," Miss Rose says, genuinely surprised by the amount of lubrication, streaming out of Ashley's suffering pussy.

She pushes the small pink toy inside the dripping hole. Ashley's body recoils in sensation, she lets out a moan. One similar to the sound one makes taking a bite of a delicious chocolate cake, but desperate, forced.

Ashley struggles in her restraints. Exhausted by the relentless sexual arousal that she has had to endure. The slave to her left seems to be getting very turned on by watching her. The girl now has three of her fingers wiggling in rigid unison inside her pussy. The look of enjoyment on her face makes Ashley feel weak with envy.

"Just to make sure that stays in…" Miss Rose says, collecting a slim leather contraption from the side table. A few straps and buckles dangle from it as it's lifted.

Ashley mumbles in protest once she realizes what it's used for.

Miss Rose ignores Ashley's noises as she puts the leather chastity belt around Ashley's hips. She secures the thick, black leather strap around Ashley's stomach and buckles it above her ass. Then, she takes the thick front strap and pulls it in between Ashley's legs. It presses tightly against Ashley's pussy, closing her soaking lips together. The little pink egg inside her has nowhere to go.

Miss Rose fastens the strap to the back of the waist strap above Ashley's ass. And returns to the side table.

Ashley bows her head forward, relinquishing any last resistance or power she was trying to hold onto.

Miss Rose picks up a small, pink, remote-control from the table and then leans into Ashley's ear.

"You're going to want to cum. But you will not. You are going to want to scream and cry and beg. You can do that. But you will not cum."

Ashley whines loudly, but weakly through the gag and her Mistress' panties. She lifts her head and looks into Miss Rose' eyes.

Miss Rose doesn't flinch. She stares at Ashley in complete knowing and understanding. But her empathy does not surpass her presence and complete control of Ashley and the situation.

"Is that understood, dear?" Miss Rose asks, firmly.

Ashley can feel her asshole clench tightly as she realizes Miss Rose will not help her.

"Is that understood?" Miss Rose asks, again. This time a little more bite in her tone, but still perfectly level.

Ashley takes another glance around the room. She sees the small cage in the wall where the slave-girl had been imprisoned. She can see chains and shackles in the corner of the room and even a very scary looking box in the shadows, a few feet away.

Ashley wishes she could speak words to Miss Rose, but could barely move her tongue. The panties in her mouth, now soaked through from her saliva, made sure communication was impossible. She couldn't argue or reason with Miss Rose. She could only go forward, and try, and hope that she could survive this. That her mind and body could be strong enough to get through to the other side. Where her pussy would no longer ache desperately. Where her arms wouldn't feel sore and tired from being tied down. Where she wasn't shaking from the cold, anticipation or suspense of this dungeon-life she'd been living.

Ashley nods slowly to her Mistress with the bravest face she can muster. But Miss Rose sees the desperation in Ashley's eyes, and Ashley realizes it.

"Good girl," Miss Rose says casually, keeping direct eye contact with her little pet.

Miss Rose turns and begins to leave the room.

"Both of you better behave until I'm back."

Miss Rose's words echo through the cold room quickly, followed by silence, as she shuts the heavy metal door to the chamber they're in.

Ashley begins to panic for a moment.

Why didn't she put the girl back in her cage? Is Miss Rose even paying attention? What if I need help? What if this girl does something to me? I don't even know her!

Ashley's legs begin to shake a little. The slave notices and smiles. Ashley looks away from her, just trying to survive until Miss Rose comes to free her.

"Ohh, do you not like me?" The slave asks, in a slightly taunting tone.

Ashley doesn't respond. She closes her eyes tightly and tries to remember being somewhere else. A hot bath, her head on a pillow, warmth, freedom.

"You're the one who's being a bad girl. I can't believe you refused to lick Miss Rose's ass. Who do you think you are?"

Again, Ashley doesn't respond. She hopes the girl will lose interest in her.

But, the girl stands up and walks to Ashley's table. She grabs Ashley by the back of her head and turns her face towards her.

The girl holds Ashley's head in place, so Ashley can only see her. With the other hand the girl continues to play with herself. She slides 2 of her fingers back inside her wet cunt. Ashley is forced to watch the girl enjoy herself. Ashley grunts loudly in frustration.

The thin girl gets turned on more and more as Ashley tries to struggle her head free. Her fingers wetly fucking her as she moans.

"I've done everything I've been told. That's why I'm getting rewarded. Miss Rose said I can do whatever makes me happy. So, you're going to watch me play with my cunt!"

The slave giggles as she enjoys her power trip, and the growing waves of pleasure slowing building in her belly.

Ashley shuts her eyes tightly. Doing the only thing she can to get the girl to stop bothering her. She couldn't take the idea of anyone having pleasure right now. Her body is aching painfully, begging to be satisfied and she could do nothing. Watching this slim, sexy, little woman thrusting into her dripping pussy, is driving Ashley mad. The darkness comforts her ever so slightly.

"Ohh, bad girl!" The slave says, pulling two soaked fingers from her hole. She places them against Ashley's nose. "You can shut your eyes, but you can't shut your nose. How do I smell? Hmm?"

The pheromones drive themselves into Ashley's brain. Her asshole throbs with tense excitement and her cunt drips honey out the sides of her chastity belt.

"I bet I smell delicious," the girl teases.

She rubs her moist fingers around Ashley's lips. Ashley struggles the best she can, but her hair is being pulled tightly to keep her head in place.

"Good slut. Taste my fucking pussy."

Ashley's mouth is gagged full, but her lips send her the sweet, subtle taste of nectar. Her nipples get hard and her cunt drips.

The slave-girl takes her fingers back and sucks on them herself.

VienaSummer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VienaSummer1

Then, she slowly slides them back into her pussy. She lets out a large, deep moan as she fucks her cunt a few inches from Ashley's gagged mouth.

Then, Ashley feels something. A small, constant vibration, gently massaging the walls of her vagina. Ashley groans loudly and uncontrollably, causing drool to drip from her mouth.

The slave plays with herself more vigorously now. She watches Ashley, her mouth open with delight.

"Mmm. Miss Rose turned it on I see! You better not fucking cum… I'm watching you."

Ashley shuts her eyes tightly as she tries to focus on anything but the smooth, pulsing object in her cunt. The vibrations melting every pleasure-nerve inside her, into the same rhythm. Her pussy ached before, but now it is pounding in desperation. Ashley can feel the blood leave her head and go to her sopping cunt. She feels weak and dizzy at the demands of her building orgasm.

The vibration jumps up a notch. Ashley pushes her ass out from the table, struggling madly free herself from the restraints.

The girl moans as she bites her bottom lip. She seems to really enjoy watching Ashley writhe in pent up, sexual agony.

Ashley turns her head to the girl and with her eyes, tries to get help.

The girl ignores her. She just slips her fingers between her slick folds faster. Her little toes curl as she brings herself close.

Ashley whines loudly through her gag, pleading with the girl. She sounds so incredibly needy as her hard nipples press uncomfortably into the surface of the leather table.

"Don't you dare cum you slut. If you do, I doubt Miss Rose will be coming back. I think Mistress will be, and she's not going to be pleased with you at all."

Ashely wants to cry in frustration. Her exhaustion is causing her to become emotional and the violent urge to cum is punishing. The vibration is causing her whole pussy to ache and pulse. Her dripping lips tingle against the hard strap of the belt. Her clit is erupting with swollen need as well. She can feel her it being squeezed tightly against the belt and her own engorged pussy. She would give anything to release. Anything!

I'm going to cum. I'm going to fucking cum. I can't stop it…

The slave lets go of Ashley's head and uses it to rub her clit hungrily. She keeps her other hand wetly fucking her cunt. She begins to squeak on the edge of orgasm.

Motivated by the overwhelming waves of pleasure rising in her pussy, ass and stomach, Ashley begins to shake as her moans fill the room.

The egg stops vibrating.

Ashley can feel her whole body, teetering on the edge of sheer ecstasy, buzz with greed. She yelps a muffled cry of anguish out through the soaked panties. The aching in her wet cunt returns, more intense, more painful than ever.

The slave girl is panting heavily as she dances her fingertips around her clit. Her wet fingers pressing firmly against her G-spot inside her cunt.

"Fuck!" The slave shouts, climbing to the edge or release.

The girl shrieks out with pleasure as Ashley watches wet streams of satisfied juices drip out of the girl's cunt.

The slave keeps her fingers firmly moving inside her as she clenches her ass. The plug in her ass is squeezed tightly by the girl's convulsing insides. The pressure from it against her swelling cunt causes her to scream in delight. She drools from her open mouth and sopping pussy.

"Oh god that was fucking good!" The slave moans, her eyes glazed with pleasure.

She jumps with sensitivity as she pulls her three wet fingers from her satisfied hole. Her pussy seems unwilling to let them escape its grasp.

She excitedly smells herself, then presses her fingers against Ashley's nose, holding them there.

"Good girl. Take it in. All of it. My juices, my pusy, all over your face. Breathe it in."

Ashley groans loudly, but can do nothing about it. The sticky fluid against her nose, fills her with its sensual aroma. It makes her dizzy and causes her heart to race even harder. Her mouth salivates uncontrollably, causing drool to pour out from her gag.

"Ohh, I wish you could taste this… Do you want me to take off this gag?" The girl asks, seeming helpful for the first time.

Ashley wonders for a moment whether she would get in trouble for this, or if the slave would. Perhaps if she could at least talk, she could reason with the girl.

Ashley mumbles and nods her head up and down.

"Mmm. Good little girl!"

The slave skillfully unbuckles Ashley's gag and puts it on the side table. Then she pulls Miss Rose's wet panties out of Ashley's mouth. They are slathered with saliva which drips across the table as they're put down.

Ashley moves her mouth, jaw and lips around, trying to get some of the soreness out of them.

"What do you say!?" The Slave demands.

"Thank you," Ashley says, almost patronizing the girl.

"I don't like your attitude. You better be good, or I'm putting something else in your mouth. And I don't think you'll like it."

The slave turns around slightly and tilts her hips in Ashley's direction. The butt plug shines dimly from the curves of her ass. Immediately, Ashley panics and feels fear penetrate her.

"I'll be good," Ashley says, this time meaning it.

"Good. Now… suck the cum off my fingers."

The girl pushes Ashley's lips open and dips her sticky fingers into Ashley's mouth.

The vibration returns in Ashley's cunt, immediately causing her swollen pussy to gush. She yelps with pleasure and frustration at the unyielding force teasing her insides.

The girl's fingers taste so strongly of sex, it causes Ashley to hallucinate. The smell of this slave's pussy and the urge to orgasm is too much. Ashley begins to whine loudly; half whimpering, half begging.

"Oh fuck you are needy. Come on. Focus. Suck on my fucking fingers."

The slave-girl pulls on one of Ashley's nipples to keep her on track. The pain barely registers in her mind. Ashley can feel layers of warm ecstasy pouring down from her chest into her cunt and ass. Again the vibration pushes her engorged lips tightly into the leather chastity belt, humming against her tormented clit.

She tries to focus on the girl's fingers. Their warm, sticky, delicious coating sending nasty thoughts through her mind.

"Other girl's cunts really turn you on, don't they?" The slave teases.

Ashley licks and sucks the girl's filthy fingers, trying to suppress the urge to cum. The vibration increases though, causing incredible sensations over her entire body. She wails loudly with pleasure. Pleasure, laced with desperate agony.

"Mmm… I like watching you on the edge like this! I can feel my asshole throbbing around my plug."

The slave takes her fingers out of Ashley's mouth and puts them onto her own clit. Her other hand gently plays with her butt plug. She gently pushes it in with her fingers as her ass tries to push it back out. She moans loudly as her sex muscles tense and swell with pleasure.

This is all too much for Ashley. She can feel the pulsing waves of orgasm unrelentingly crashing against the walls of her cunt.

"I'm going to cum!" Ashley screams out.

The slave keeps playing with her pussy and plug.

"I'm fucking going to cum!" Ashley screams, with genuine panic.

The slave takes her hand from her pussy and grabs Ashley's nipple. She tugs it, hard!

Ashley yelps out in pain! Her orgasm delays for a few seconds and then builds right back up to the edge again. She screams loudly as she tries to fight it off.

The slave-girl tugs harshly on Ashley's nipple again. Ashley cries out with emotion. She's never felt so many sensations and feelings at once. Her mind and body completely melting into the moment of this struggle. So much intense pleasure, demanding her body let go. Ashley's pussy is making her feel sheer agony, for not letting it have her orgasm she so desperately needs.

Mercifully, the vibrating device turns off. The giant waves of pleasure slowly subside, but are again replaced by the maddening ache of need. Ashley's eyes well-up a little, as she struggles with her difficult reality.

"Poor little girl. I feel for you. I've been through what you're going through," the slave says, seeming human for a moment. "Kiss me."

A few tears free themselves from Ashely's eyelids and stream down her face. She lifts her head slightly to welcome the girl's mouth.

The slave pushes their lips together firmly. Ashley quickly feels better from the warmth and tenderness shown to her. Then she feels the girl's tongue push gently against her own. It feels wonderful and for a moment, dulls the aching in her vagina.

The girl stands back up and smiles naughtily.

"Mmm… you have no idea the places where that tongue has been."

Ashley's head gets dizzy again as thousands of disgusting thoughts run through her mind.

I'm now like her. I'm a fucking slave. I'm out of my mind aren't I? I'm crazy. What the fuck have I been thinking? Doing!? I should leave… I should go back to my life…

Ashley feels suspended in thought. She feels the tug of the restraints against her exhausted ankles and sore wrists. She feels the tight leather of the chastity belt against her asshole and clit. Her emotions are unidentifiable. She has never experienced them before.

Go back… to what? Writing resumes? Pretending to be someone I'm clearly not? I want to cum. I want to fuck and cum! And I want Miss Rose to cum in my mouth and I want to lick her cunt clean!

Ashley is surprised by her own thoughts. She tingles all over her body and feels her strength and will growing.

"I'm going to please Miss Rose," Ashley says, half to the slave, half to herself.

"I'm sure you will. However, I think it's going to be a while until Miss Rose gives you that chance."

Ashley takes a deep breath and swallows the lump in her throat.

"All I know is that, Miss Rose wants me to have fun. And I want to cum again. And you're going to help me," the slave-girl says, playing with Ashley's hair.

She gets up on the table and lays on her back. She spreads open her legs, displaying her pink, greedy pussy. Her pale, white skin looks grey in the light. The girl's slender toes are darkened with dirt, from the days of being caged in the dungeon. Her pussy wafts the smell of passionate sex into the air.

"Why should I?" Ashley asks. Her vagina still throbbing in the chastity belt. The egg sits inside her, ready to come to life and make her beg for mercy, at any moment. "Miss Rose told me not to cum. Not to do what you want me to."

The slave's smile turns into a bit of a scowl. She grabs the back of Ashley's head and pulls it towards her cunt.

Ashley turns her face away as much as she can. It presses into the girl's thigh. The cold skin smells of metal.

"You better. Or I'll make you taste my fucking plug!" The girl says, turning over onto her hands and knees.

Ashley feels dizzy and weak. She stares straight ahead at the skinny ass in front of her. The girl's insatiable pussy glints with moisture. Ashley's eyes fall on the silver plug, embedded in the girl's asshole.

This isn't fucking fair. Where is Miss Rose!? I can't do this!

The slave slowly tugs on the plug in her asshole. Ashley watches in fear as the pink ring opens up, allowing the smooth metal plug to slide out.

"Last chance slut. Eat my pussy, or lick the juice from my plug."

The slave holds the plug a few inches from Ashley's mouth. She can smell the girl's ass on it. It's unique aroma makes Ashley jump. The butterflies in her stomach have spread to her ass and chest.

"Okay, okay!" Ashley pleads.

The slave-girl smiles at her victory. She widens her legs and lowers her trembling cunt towards Ashley's mouth.

Ashley reluctantly pushes her head forward and sticks out her tongue. The girl's pussy drips expectantly.

Screech!

The metal door to the room swings open loudly. Ashley and the slave stop what they're doing, startled.

Mistress stands in the doorway. Her black heels shine in the dim light of the dungeon chamber.

Ashley feels a sense of relief for the first time in hours. Mistress usually causes her stomach to get nervous and her asshole to tighten. But this time, Ashley knew, she wasn't the one in deep trouble.

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Continued in Day 4-D

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Thanks again for reading. Please feel free to send me your thoughts. I love hearing your feedback.

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments