Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alaska Bound, Chapter 2

"Her new adventure was exciting now but it was about to take a whole new turn!"

21
14 Comments 14
9.7k Views 9.7k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Traci couldn't be happier. Here she was on her dream vacation in a place she had always wanted to visit. And now she was with a man who was showing her his dream world. A man who was showing her how to live in this exotic land of ice and snow. And a man who, she was finding out, was making her pulse quicken and her pussy leak!

Mark rose from his place on the couch and stood in front of Traci. Holding out his hand, she took it smiling shyly. "Thank you," she said.

He helped her to stand, pulling her close to him. "Time for thank you's after we're done!" he growled soft and deep in her ear. Traci felt her pussy twitch and her breath caught in her chest. He held her a little tighter as her knees got weak and wobbly.

Mark smiled as he heard her soft moan. "Yes this girl will be mine," he said to himself. He took her hand and led her upstairs.

He took her up into the loft and as she walked up next to the bed, he grabbed her shoulders, turning her so her back was to the bed. He pushed her backwards onto the bed and as she gasped, he pounced on her. 

Climbing on top of her, he straddled her hips, leaning down to kiss her again, this time more passionately. Traci put her arms around his neck, drawing him down onto her hungry mouth. As they kissed long and deep, Traci moaned into his mouth. Finally, he broke the kiss and she gasped as she drew in an urgent breath.

While Traci lay there pinned under Mark's weight, he reached down and began slowly unbuttoning her blouse. He took his time, enjoying "unwrapping" his present, and Traci shuddered with each button released. Mark undid the first then the second, then the third button on her blouse then stopped, peeling back the edges of her blouse to reveal her pale, heaving chest.

Mark looked at her with an mischievous smirk and leaned down to give her chest a long slow lick from the bottom of the V in her blouse to the base of her throat.

"Ohhhh God!" Traci moaned loudly as he tasted her.

Mark continued to unbutton her blouse, the fourth and fifth buttons falling victim to his skilled fingers. He could see her bra now and the curve of her full breasts. He traced his finger along the lacy edge of the bra lightly as she arched her back a bit, thrusting her breasts to him, wanting him to touch her more. Mark finished the last couple buttons and as he held the edges of her blouse, he grinned again, then peeled her blouse fully apart opening her top completely. She lay there, her top exposed save for her bra. He nodded approvingly then, wasting no time, he rocked backwards rolling to his feet and grabbed the hem of her skirt, pulling it off her in one swift motion.

Traci now lay on his bed dressed only in her bra and panties. He stood over her, scanning her body and taking in the sight of her. Traci Mitchell was indeed a very lovely woman. At five foot-six inches tall, the 28 year old blonde measured a delicious 34-24-34. She kept herself in shape too, as she loved to run when she was home in Chicago.

"Very nice," he said as he scanned his houseguest's nearly naked body. Traci moaned at his words, knowing she was open and exposed with nothing to hide behind.

"The bra," he said, holding out his hand. Traci smiled and unfastened the front hook of her bra, removing it and handing it to him. Mark took the bra and hung it on the headboard like a trophy of his conquest. Then he turned back to her. "Now those panties," he said. Traci looked at him for a moment and then slowly began peeling the last vestige of her modesty. She did so slowly, letting him see her a bit at a time. Finally she slipped the scant garment over her feet and handed her dampened underthings to him. Mark held the silky panties to his nose, inhaling her scent deeply and making Traci squirm in the process. He hung her panties on the over end of the headboard, framing his treasure between her own underwear.

Mark knelt at the foot of the bed and grabbed Traci's legs, pulling her roughly to him and spreading her legs at the same time. Traci squealed at the sudden motion and then squealed again as Mark buried his face in her crotch. His tongue parted her wet pussy lips and snaked its way into her tunnel, exploring her most intimate area as she herself writhed and squirmed with unbridled delight. He licked and lapped up the juices that were now flowing freely from her pussy, sucking on her swollen pussy lips and nibbling at her aching clit.

"Ohhh God yes! Oh right there! Ohhh fuck Mark! Yesss!" she coached him and commented as he ate her pussy like it was his first meal in months. Traci writhed and bucked and twisted under him so much that he had trouble holding her down. But she hadn't had anyone attend to her needs for a long time either, and feeling his tongue wriggling deep inside her was driving the young woman out of her mind.

Suddenly, Mark pulled his mouth away from her dripping pussy, and Traci whimpered her protests. But Mark was far from finished with her, biting the insides of her thighs and leaving his own "brand" on her in the form of teeth marks on her tender flesh. Biting was one of Traci's biggest turn-ons and one that she had unwittingly confessed to him in their chatting. She had forgotten she told him, but Mark had remembered and now he brought that tool to bear on her.

Then Mark pushed Traci's legs up to her chest. "Hold them," he commanded and she grabbed her own legs holding them up as he directed. He pushed them far apart, exposing her even further and making her accessible to him. He resumed his feasting on her but now with her legs up, he could get to her asshole as well and he shared his tongue with her other hole.

"OHMYGOD!!" Traci cried as he rimmed her crinkled pink hole. Traci had never had anyone lick her back there and the sensation was exquisite. Hearing her cries of joy made him want to spend more time and attention there and he lavished his licking of her asshole on her. Traci cooed and moaned and whimpered as he tongued her moving between her pussy and her ass and the areas between. She had never had such attentiveness and she could feel herself rising fast to a tremendous orgasm.

"Oh fuck Mark! I'm going to cum, baby... I'm going to cum!" she cried out. Her announcement made Mark work all the harder and as he ate her pussy out, he gave her the final push to the top by shoving a finger into her asshole up to the middle knuckle. Feeling his tongue work her pussy and at the same time his finger probe her ass was too much for the girl. She hadn't had an orgasm that wasn't her own doing in a long long time and Mark's work overcame her.

"Ohhhhmyyyygaaawddd!!" Traci screamed as she gripped the bedsheets, balling them into her fists and clutching them tightly. Her legs quaked with the force of her orgasm and she tossed her head to and fro as if shaking it would stop the room from spinning wildly.

Finally her wild thrashing abated and she was left panting and sweat-covered, laying on the bed. As Traci's sense returned to her, she smiled up at him weakly.

"That... was... amazing," Traci said, between pants. That was when Mark's demeanor changed.

He quickly and quite unexpectedly reached forward and snatched her up by the hair pulling her roughly to her feet in front of him.

"That was a present... a gift from me for coming to visit. Now you are going to work for the rest of my attentions!" He pushed her to the wall, holding her there by the throat as he continued speaking in a rough, menacing growl. "You told me once that you wanted to be dominated... that you were into BD/SM and considered yourself a submissive. Well, after you told me that I began doing some research - wanting to learn all I could on it so I could discuss it intelligently with you. I learned what it was you claimed to be and what I needed to do and be in order to give you what you needed. So now that you are here slut, you will be MY submissive! And you will start by showing me how good a cocksucker you are!" he said as he shoved her down onto her knees with her back to the wall.

Unsure just yet about this new attitude, but a little afraid of making him mad, she reached up and began unbuckling his belt and unfastening his pants. She pulled his pants down a little until she freed his semi-erect cock. She reached up to grab it, but he slapped her hand away. "No! No hands. Put your hands behind your back and suck it like the little whore you are!" he said. She obeyed his command and obediently put her hands behind her back and opened her mouth to receive his cock. Mark shoved his cock deep into her mouth almost making her gag right from the start.

The abruptness and unexpectedness of his actions caught her off guard and it took her a moment or two to regain herself. He held himself deep in her throat until she had to tap his leg to indicate she needed air. He pulled out as she choked and gasped. He gave her a chance to grab a couple quick breaths before shoving back down her throat cutting off any further air. He pushed her head back against the wall and began throat-fucking her, pushing deep down her windpipe and then back out far enough for a breath to pass by and then fully into her again. She tried to reach up to help guide him, but a quick slap to her face told her that wasn't acceptable to him.

Mark throat-fucked her for a few minutes, all the time telling her how he was going to make her his little fuck-toy and that she would learn to be a true slut for him. The dirty talk and names had the desired effect, making her pussy drool and making her heart skip a beat as he degraded and humiliated her.

When he felt he was ready for the next step, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and, with no warning at all, her grabbed her nipples hard, pulling up on them and bringing her to her feet by her own nipples. He held her nipples up high, forcing her to stand on her tip-toes as he told her what was coming next.

"Now, whore, I am going to fuck you... not the nice way you probably expected me to, either. No, I am going to use you. I am going to use your cunt for my own personal pleasure and needs. If you cum without asking me for permission first, I will make you wish you had. Do you understand me, slut?" he growled.

"Yes," she answered, whimpering from the pain in her tits.

"Yes, what?" he said pinching them harder and twisting them.

"Yes Sir," she corrected herself, dancing on tip toes.

"That's better. You will refer to me as Sir from now on whenever we are together," he said, easing up on her abused tits.

"Yes, Sir. I will remember."

Letting go of her tits, he quickly spun her around and bent her over the bed pushing her face into the mattress and kicking her legs wide apart. He held her head down firmly with one hand and guided his cock to her slick wet entrance. Not pausing for a second, he shoved his cock into her pussy, pushing in slowly so she could fell every inch of him as he opened her up.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Traci moaned as he sank deeper and deeper into her long-neglected womb. Mark sank deeper into her until he was in as far as he could go, his stiff eight inch long cock pressing on her cervix. Traci had never felt so full in her life.

But Mark didn't let her get accustomed to it for long. About as quickly as he felt himself bottom out in her tunnel, he began pumping in and out. And he wasn't being any too gentle about it! He meant what he had said about using her and he went at her pussy like he wanted to punch a hole in it. After the second or third hard stroke, he had her pinned against the bed and was piledriving into her, making her grunt and moan as he took out his sexual desires in her.

Mark set a frantic pace and Traci felt her next orgasm rapidly approaching. But she remembered what he had said - that if she came without his permission, she would wish she hadn't. And so far his word was absolute... she dared not tempt him on this.

"Oh Sir! Oh I'm going to cum! Please may I cum, Sir, please!" she said.

"No. Not yet," he replied, and he continued pounding into her.

A couple moments later Traci felt herself getting perilously close to the edge. She fought to maintain control but it was getting very difficult.

"Please Sir! Please may I cum? I need to cum so badly! Please please make me cum!" she cried.

Again Mark refused her request, and Traci whimpered her dismay. Mark grabbed her hips and hoisted her up high enough that he could reach under her and began toying with her clit and pussy as he pounded into it.

It was all too much for her. Traci had not had any sex that didn't involve her fingers or a toy in a long, long time. In addition, she was not used to being treated like this or been made to hold back her orgasm. So she was unprepared for the teasing and torment that Mark was causing her. As a result her orgasm came on stronger and faster than she was prepared for.

"OhhhhhGAAWWDDD!!" she screamed out, "I'MMM CUUUMMINNGGG!!"

Traci's floodgates opened as she reached forward clawing at the sheets as her legs trembled violently. She twisted and bucked and tried to curl into a fetal position as the crashing waves of her orgasm took control of her body. She convulsed and writhed, looking like a snake being fried in a skillet. and her moans and cries had turned into senseless babble.

Mark continued fucking her as best he could with her frantic wriggling, he strokes only serving to keep her at the peak of her orgasm agonizingly long. But at last he too reached his peak and wrapping his arms around her hips, he pulled her close and shoved in as deep as he could, holding her there and his cock pulsed its sweet cream into her. Traci felt his hot cum splash against her pussy walls and his cum mixed with her own juices to flow out of her pussy and onto the bed below her.

It was several minutes before Traci was back to herself again and she lay on the bed panting and sweaty.

Brina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Brina

Mark had crawled up next to her and was holding her as she returned. Mark was behind her with his arms wrapped around her. Traci slowly traced her fingertips up and down his forearm.

"That was incredible Sir," she said, smiling.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, slut. But we should get cleaned up, now. And then you have a task to do," he said.

"A task, Sir?"

"I will explain when you have cleaned up and gotten dressed again," he said.

"Yes, Sir. I won't be long then," she said, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, she came out of the bathroom to find Mark sitting on the sofa waiting for her. She came over to him. "I'm back, Sir."

"So you are. Kneel down in front of me." She smiled at his command and knelt down as he directed.

"Now spread your knees and put your hands on your thighs. Head down and eyes on the floor in front of you. This will be the position you assume whenever I want to talk to you, unless I tell you otherwise. Remember this position, you will use it often," he instructed her.

"Yes Sir," she said. She kind of liked kneeling at his feet - it made her heart race and her pussy tingle.

"Sir, you said you had a task for me?" she asked.

"Indeed I do. I want you to go outside and find a good willow switch. Make sure it isn't too small - if it is not satisfactory, I will go cut one myself."

"A... a switch, Sir?" she gasped.

"That's right. I told you that if you came without permission you would be in trouble. Did you not understand that?"

"Yes Sir, I understood it."

"And did you have permission to cum?"

"No, Sir."

"Very well then. I have no alternative than to punish you for disobeying me, do I?" he said. "Now be quick about it, and make sure you pick a good one," he said, handing her a sharp handsaw. She took the saw and left, walking slowly with her head down.

Mark knew that making her cut her own switch worked just as well now as it did as a child and the anticipation of what the switch will do is worse than the actual whipping. He smiled as she walked down the path to find a good willow bush.

Traci returned about 10 minutes later, carrying the saw and a thick willow switch about 36 inches long. She handed both to him and he set the saw aside to examine the switch. "Good and straight and of a good thickness. This will do nicely," he said. He took his pocketknife and began peeling the green bark off the switch. When it was completely peeled, he took it and set it next to the woodstove. "It needs to dry out good before it can be used, so you will not get your whipping tonight. We will save that for tomorrow evening. Tomorrow I am taking you fishing. I want to show you how we fish and the subsistence lifestyle we have up here," he explained.

"Yes Sir," she said, hanging her head.

* * * * *

"Are you going to sleep the whole day away? Get up we have a lot to do today!" Mark said waking her up.

"What time is it?" Traci groaned rubbing her eyes.

"It's 5:00 a.m. for crying out loud! I've been up for an hour already! Breakfast is on the table waiting for you. Now get moving, sleepyhead - I want to get out there before the fish all die of old age!" he said, grinning.

"5:00 a.m." she thought, "Who in their right minds does anything at 5:00 a.m.? I don't even get up to go to work for another two hours!" But she got up and got moving, dressing in the clothes he had laid out for her and coming downstairs to eat.

"We will need to get going. It will take us about an hour and a half to get out to the fishing grounds. The boat is already loaded up. As soon as breakfast is done I want you to pack us a lunch and we will head out," he said.

"Yes Sir," she said excited about going fishing with him. Maybe if she did everything he asked and they had a good day, he would forget about his promise last night. Traci remembered what she'd done and what he made her do afterwards. She hadn't had to cut her own switch before, but she knew how a little child feels when they are made to. She felt just like that little girl who messed up and was about to be whipped. She felt her heart flutter and her stomach turn when he told her to go cut it, and the long long walk back to the cabin with it in her hand. She hoped that he would forget about using the switch on her. Perhaps if they had a good day and were successful, he would be in too good a mood to use the switch on her. So she hurried her breakfast and got right to making their lunch. She made him a very good lunch too with plenty of the things he liked in it - a real fisherman's feast!

They started heading to the fishing grounds and as they went, he began teaching her what she needed to know.

"We have to make a stop and set out the shrimp pots to soak while we fish. I'll show you how we do that when we get there. Once we have them in the water we will go over to where I like to fish and we'll see if we can catch us a few salmon. For salmon we troll, which means we set the lines out behind the boat and go back and forth across the fishing grounds slowly and hopefully the fish will bite. If nothing seems to be happening there or if we do really well, maybe we will go over and see if we can't pick up a halibut or a few rockfish at another place I know,"

"You are the Captain!" she said, smiling.

It took them about 45 minutes to get to where he wanted to drop the shrimp pots. "Okay I will show you what to do with the first couple pots, then I want to watch you do one," he said. She stood there watching as he cut the bait and hung it on a hook inside the pot, which was actually a short cylindrical cage about a foot tall and three feet in diameter. Mark made sure the weights were secure on the bottom of the pot and that the rope on top was securely tied. Then he went to the buoy marker. He made sure the rope was secure on it and that his name and registration number was still clearly marked. "The State wants to make sure your name and registration number are on each pot so that they can let you know if you are out of compliance," he said, "You are only allowed five pots per person or 10 per boat if more than one person is aboard. There is no bag limit - we can get as many as we want, but usually bring home four or five pounds when I go out shrimping," he told her.

Once everything was ready he lowered the pot into the water, letting it sink down into the cold dark water and making sure that nothing got tangled in the ropes and dragged overboard. When the pot was almost to the bottom, the buoy went over the side as well, marking the spot where the shrimp pot was.

"And that's how we set the shrimp pots!" he said. He moved the boat forward several feet and repeated the whole procedure. Once the second pot was set, he moved the boat again. "Okay, now it's your turn," he said and he watched carefully as she did as he had shown her. As she started lowering the shrimp pot he stopped her suddenly. "Hold it a minute!" he said, "You need to stand like this. I don't want to use you as bait! See how your feet are? If this rope was to get tangled in your feet, you would learn how hard it is to swim in Alaska waters!" She moved to where he showed her and continued setting the pot. They set the last two without incident and then went back in the cabin and sped off to the salmon fishing area.

The salmon fishing grounds were about an hour away from where they dropped the shrimp pots, but the weather was good and the seas calm so they made good time. "Okay we are here now lets see if we can get some fish, shall we?" he said. They went back and he showed her how to fish for salmon in the salt water. He rigged a couple poles to the downriggers mounted on the transom of the boat and clipped the fishing line to the downrigger cable. He added some cut herring as bait to the hooks and put a plastic squid above the bait. A couple feet up the line, he hooked a silver "flasher" so that the fish could see the lure and dropped the whole thing over the back of the boat, letting the downrigger weight take it down to the preset depth he wanted to use. Once both poles were set, he went to the rear controls (his boat had in-cabin and outside steering and throttle controls as do a lot of Alaska fishing boats). He put the boat in gear and started moving forward at medium speed. He went back and forth a couple times across the fishing grounds before the first strike happened.

"Mark! I think we have something! The pole is bending!" Traci said excitedly. He shut down the throttle and went back to the back where Traci was pointing at the pole. He pushed the button on the electric downrigger and it started reeling up the cable. Mark, meantime, took the pole from the rodholder and began working the salmon.

"Now when you have a fish on the line, you don't want to be in a big hurry to reel it in. Let him fight and wear himself out some first. Just make sure you keep the tip of your pole up like this and keep tension on the line. Reel in when you can... when you feel some slack... and as he tires he will come to you. See, he is getting tired now and I am keeping the pressure on him." And sure enough, the salmon got closer to the boat as he talked to Traci.

"Get the net and I'll show you how we land them," he said. Traci brought the long-handled net to him and he told her to hold the bottom with one hand out of the water. "You don't want to put the net in the water until just before you net him - it will spook the fish and make him run for it," Mark said.

Just as the fish got up to the boat, Mark said "Now, get him!" and Traci scooped up the fish quickly bringing it onto the deck of the boat. "Good job!" he said as the fish flopped around on the boat. He grabbed it and with his "fish bonker" (a short wooden billy club looking tool), he dispatched the fish, cutting the gills and letting it bleed out. The blood ran into channels on the edge of the boat deck and drained back into the water. Just as they got the first salmon put in the cooler, they got a strike on the other pole and this time, Traci landed the fish.

"I did it! My first fish ever!" she said excitedly, as she looked at the flopping salmon on the deck. Mark made her finish the job, bonking the salmon, taking the hook out, and cutting the gills. Then she proudly put her first fish in the cooler.

They continued fishing, eventually catching their limit for the day of 12 salmon. Since it was still early and Mark didn't want to pull the shrimp pots up yet, Mark decided to try to catch a couple rockfish to add to his supplies. It also was closer to the shrimping area so if they couldn't get anything, they could just pull the pots and go home.

Fishing for rockfish is a stationary type of fishing and one that was more familiar to what Traci thought of as "fishing". When Mark got to where he wanted to fish he turned off the boat and rigged the poles for rockfish, using herring bait and a smaller plastic squid. Attaching a fairly heavy weight to the line to get it to the bottom quickly, he sent it to the bottom, and then pulled it back up a few feet so the crabs and shrimp wouldn't eat it. He set the second pole the same way and then they waited.

They decided to have lunch while they waited so Traci brought the lunch out of the cabin and they ate it out on the back deck so they could watch the poles as well. They ate lunch only once interrupted by a bite on the line. Mark brought up a nice yelloweye "Mmm, this will make a good meal!" he said. Traci was fascinated by the bright orange coloring and the size of the fish, which was about 20 lbs. Mark put the yelloweye in the cooler and pulled up both lines. "We are only allowed one rockfish because they grow so slowly even though they live a long time. So overfishing them is a real danger. One is enough for us anyway," he explained. Then they finished their lunches and afterwards went on to check the shrimp pots.

Mark showed her how to pull the shrimp pots using the pot puller - an electric hoist that will pull a pot up quickly when the rope is wrapped onto the pulley. He pulled up the first pot and it had a decent catch in it. The second and third also were sizable. the fourth pot was a very good haul almost three-quarters full and that really excited Mark. The last pot was about half-full so it was a good day shrimping!

Mark loaded the pots back on deck and secured them, along with the other gear, for the ride home. Traci had had fun too and she hoped that this successful day was enough to put him in good spirits. She would find out soon enough...

"Well did you have fun today?" Mark asked once the got home and got things put away and were setting on the sofa relaxing.

"Yes, Sir! It was a lot of fun and I got to catch my first fish! Thank you!" she said.

"I'm glad. But unfortunately, we have some unfinished business to attend to... don't we, slut?" he asked, his voice changing.

Traci's heart dropped. Her hopes that a good day of fishing would make his memory fade didn't come to pass, and now he was insisting on the whipping she had feared.

"Y-yes Sir," she stammered.

"Go get the switch then," he told her. Sadly, she got up from the sofa and brought the switch from the side of the woodstove. It had dried fully and was stiff and hardened.

"Now, take off your clothes. Down to your panties. Leave them on for now," he commanded.

Slowly, hesitantly, Traci began to get undressed...

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments