Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alaska Bound, Chapter 3

"Her training began with a spanking and a trip to the workshop!"

20
13 Comments 13
12.6k Views 12.6k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Recommended Read
Mark sat there on the sofa as Traci got undressed. She slowly peeled away her clothes, hoping to prolong things somehow. But Mark was patient and he had all the time in the world. He knew that the longer she took, the more her imagination would work on her and the anticipation would make her crazy. What was running through her mind would be worse than anything he had planned for her!

Finally she had shed all the clothes she was supposed to and stood before him clad only in her panties. She shivered, even though the woodstove was going and the inside of the cabin was warm and toasty. Mark rose from the sofa and stood, then walked past her to the closet at the base of the stairs. He knelt down and got something out of the basket under the bottom shelf, then walked over to stand directly under the loft railing.

"Come here, young lady," he said in a low tone. She walked over to where he stood, and he spun her around so her back was to the living room. He then proceeded to tie one of the ropes he had brought from the closet to her wrist using a triple-looped French bowline knot. "I may not have the fancy bondage equipment I'm sure you have seen on the Internet, but I know how to tie a knot!" he said. He then threw the remaining rope up over the loft railing, and repeated the whole thing with her other hand.

"Stay right here - don't you move!" he warned her. Then he went upstairs and threaded the ropes around the bottom of the railing uprights, far enough apart so that Traci's arms were spread wide and she was pulled fully outstretched and almost up on her tip-toes. He came back downstairs to survey his work.

"That ought to hold you," he said. He rubbed his hand over her bare ass cheek. He liked the soft feel of her flesh and the satiny quality of her tender skin. "Mmmm..."

Traci closed her eyes as he touched her. She so wanted to respond, she ached to have him touch her more... and in different places. But this was supposed to be a punishment and she wasn't supposed to be enjoying it. But she was! Oh God she was loving this! She tilted her head back and bit her bottom lip, trying to hold her moan in.

"You were a very naughty girl yesterday weren't you, slut?" he began, "You know why we are doing this don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me, slut."

"I-I came... without your permission Sir," she said, breathing harder now. His hand kept massaging her ass and it was all she could do to keep still. She didn't want to give any indication she was thoroughly enjoying this.

"Yes you did. And while I am glad you were able to reach orgasm, doing so without permission, even though I specifically told you not to, constitutes disobedience and that cannot go unpunished," he said.

"N-no Sir," Traci said in a breathy voice, very nearly moaning the words.

"I am going to spank you then, and afterwards, we will forget this infraction and go on with your vacation, understood? There will be no more talk about it. I do not want this to ruin your good time here," he said.

"Thank you, Sir."

Mark then drew his hand back away from her ass cheek and Traci tensed, waiting for the inevitable. Mark held his hand back for a moment then...

SMACK! His hand landed on her soft ass cheek and left an angry red handprint where it struck her pale ass.

"Oh!" Traci gasped in shock.

Mark rubbed the spot where he swatted her a bit, soothing it a little before continuing.

SMACK! He swatted her ass again, this time on the other cheek and leaving a matching handprint on that side.

"Owch!" she said, shaking in her bonds a bit. Mark smiled at the way her pale skin contrasted with the red handprint that arose from it. He rubbed the second handprint for a couple moments.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Mark laid four quick swats, two per side, to her ass without a break in between. Traci squealed when she realized he wasn't stopping after the first one and she stomped her feet, trying to work out the pain signals coming from her ass.

"Now that you are warmed up a little, shall we get started?" Mark said with a mocking tone.

"Get started?" she thought, "What the hell did he think he had done already?"

Mark let fly with a barrage of swats, 14 in all, alternating seven on each cheek. He didn't stop or even pause until they were all delivered and Traci danced as they rained down upon her. Traci squealed, then screamed as Mark swatted her ass, but he was determined to reach his goal and nothing she could do was going to phase him.

As Mark stopped his punishment momentarily, Traci panted and wriggled, working through the searing pain in her ass. Mark began rubbing her ass as before, but this time his hand moved lower, between her legs, and he found what he suspected... Traci's panties were soaked!

"My dear, are you ENJOYING this?" he said with a taunting voice. He rubbed her sopping crotch as she moaned.

"Ohhhgaawd..." Traci moaned long and loud. This was the first time she had experienced bondage the way she always dreamed it to be. Tied and teased. Open and vulnerable to the will of a Dominant and at his mercy. A slave to whatever he wished for her.

Mark moved up close behind her. He reached around her to the front of her panties and slid his hand under her drenched garment and found her dripping pussy. He began fingering her as Traci spread her legs to allow him access.

"You really are a slut, aren't you? Imagine getting wet while being spanked!" he hissed into her ear.

"Ohhhh..." Traci moaned again. Mark's hand was working magic on her and Traci felt her legs becoming weak and her knees about to buckle.

"Are you my slut, Traci?" he growled soft and low.

"Yesss..." Traci whimpered.

"Tell me. Beg me to be my slut," he taunted her.

Traci knew what he was doing. She had read BDSM stories where the Dominant humiliated and degraded the submissive by making her beg for him to do something to her or to make her cum. She knew that Mark wanted her to beg and truth be told, she wanted it just as much.

"Please Sir... please make me your slut! Oh please... I want to be your slut, your whore... I want to be your slave slut, Sir. Please... please..." she moaned as his fingers strummed her throbbing, swollen clit.

"You are my little slave slut, aren't you my dear?" he growled.

"Yes! Oh God yes!" she cried. She was shaking in her bonds now. Hearing herself beg and plead to be treated like this was an incredible turn on and she was going insane with lust.

"Yes you are. You are my dirty little slave slut, aren't you?" he said, continuing to drive her passions higher by fingering her slobbering pussy. "You like the way I'm fingering your cunt, slut? I'll bet you would love to cum right about now wouldn't you?"

"Oh God yes, Sir! Oh please, please make me cum! Oh fuck I need to cum!" she cried loudly at his suggestion.

Mark suddenly stopped what he was doing and walked away from the bound girl, leaving her panting and hanging limp from her wrists, her legs unable to fully support her weight. She was covered in sweat and swinging ever so slightly, moaning her disappointment that he stopped right at the crucial moment. She was so close... so close...

Mark returned with a few more items from the closet. He placed the things at her feet where she could see them. He had brought a few more lengths of rope, a couple small spring clamps, and what looked like a small spatula. She could guess what the rope was for but the spatula and clamps puzzled her.

Mark didn't speak; he just approached her and quite abruptly jerked her panties down to her ankles, removing them from her feet and putting them over her head with the large wet spot right in front of her nose. She couldn't help but smell her own musky scent and the smell along with the humiliation of wearing her panties like this sent her to a whole new level of carnality.

Traci moaned and gently swayed back and forth in her ropes, her senses bombarding her tattered mind. Meanwhile Mark was busy tying a rope to her ankle and when he finished, he pulled her legs apart and tied them off to posts that held up the loft above. With her tied in a spread-eagle position now, she was totally helpless, totally vulnerable, and totally his. He could access every part of her front and rear.

He stood in front of the reeling, lust-drunk girl. Grabbing her cheeks roughly, he said, "Now then, slut... it's time to finish your punishment." He picked up one of the small metal spring clamps and opened the jaws. The tips were rubber covered and he used them around the cabin to hold up tarps and other odd jobs. Now they would be used on the errant slut.

In the highly aroused state she was already in, Traci's nipples were already rock hard and eager for attention. He took one between his fingers and rolled it a bit, gently tugging on it to get it even more excited. Then he put one of the clamps on it, snapping it a bit and making Traci gasp in shock and pain. The clamps weren't real powerful, but they were definitely strong enough to make Traci feel it. She tipped her head back and her mouth dropped open as he applied the clamp.

"So you feel that do you, slut? Well, get used to them - you will be wearing them often," he said. Then he rolled the second nipple between his fingers and put the second clamp on, this time Traci moaned as the clamp was applied. He tugged on them to make sure they were secure and smiled.

Then he reached down to part her pussy lips, and Traci whimpered, shaking her head. Her eyes widened in fear. "Don't worry my dear, I am not clamping your clit... it wouldn't be able to bear it and I don't want to hurt you. No, I have other plans for this little button of yours," he said, as he fingered her slick pulsing love nub.

Traci rolled her hips grinding against his hand as she moaned and tossed her blonde head back and forth. He was really driving her insane now and she didn't know how much more of this she could take.

"Ohhhh... Gaaawwwdd... Ohhhhh..." she moaned in her delirium. She could feel herself slipping away, leaving the planet as she soared higher and higher.

Then suddenly Mark pulled his hand away and Traci felt a searing hot blast to her engorged clit. She squealed and shook her bonds violently as she looked down to see what had interrupted her bliss so violently. Mark had taken a skinny silicon spatula, the type you use to get mayonnaise or something out of a jar and smacked her swollen clit with it hard!

"Owww! Ohh Fuck!" she cried out, pitching and bucking to shake the pain away. Mark quickly replaced the spatula with two fingers shoved up inside her wet pussy. He began using very short very rapid jackhammer-type strokes as he curled his fingers inside her and rubbed her g-spot vigorously.

"OHHHHFUUUCKKKKMMEEEE!!" Traci screamed as she arched her back and threw her head back. She opened her legs and made fists as she felt herself tipping over the edge.

"Please Sir, Please may I cum? Please! I can't hold it.....OHHHFUUUCKK!! I'M CUUMMINGG!!"

Traci poured herself out onto the floor of the cabin, flooding his hand as he kept stabbing at her pussy. Her whole body quaked with the force of the orgasm and she shook in her bonds as wave after wave crashed over her. After a few moments her orgasm passed, and she stood there panting with a sheen of sweat over her.

Mark didn't give her much reprieve though, shoving his fingers back into her drooling pussy and resuming his frantic fingering of her. And as before it didn't take long before Traci screamed out another orgasm. Two more times he made her cum hard like this before he relented. Traci hung by her wrists, too tired and worn out to stand, gasping for whatever breath she could get in her burning lungs, and dripping sweat and pussy juice onto the huge puddle on the floor under her.

He removed the clips and Traci groaned as the blood returned to her tortured nipples. He rolled them between his fingers again stimulating the blood flow and getting them hard and erect again. Then he stepped around behind her, out of sight.

He returned a couple moments later stepping up behind her. Suddenly Traci screamed again as she felt Mark's hard, thick cock split her pussy wide open. He began fucking her hard and fast shoving into her deep as he could get then pulling completely out, only to skewer her again just as deep. He fucked her like this as he reached around and one hand grabbed her throat holding her tight enough that she had to work to breathe. He was claiming her and showing his dominance over her. His other hand moved to her tit, sinking his fingers deep in the soft flesh of her globe. He fucked her hard and he fucked her well.

"I'm going to cum now, slut. I'm going to cum in that naughty, dirty cunt of yours. Are you ready slut?" he growled in her ear.

"OhhhGod! Oh please Sir... please... cum in my pussy... please..." she sobbed. Traci was defeated and she knew it. She belonged to him now, she was his slut, his toy. Any question or hesitation of that fact was gone.

"I want you to cum with me... I want to feel you cum on my cock as I cum in your cunt. Do you understand? Now cum now slut!" he said as his cock erupted.

"Sssiiirrrr!!" she cried as she came yet again. She didn't know how she could, but she did as he commanded somehow. She flooded her pussy as his cum mixed with her own. He held her tightly as she writhed and twisted in his strong arms. She felt restrained yet free as she let everything go and just became one with her orgasm.

When she had finished bucking and pitching, she just hung there exhausted and sucking in great gulps of air, Mark untied her ankles and then held her up with one strong lumberjack arm and untied her wrists. With her free of her bonds now, he scooped up the played out girl and took her upstairs, laying her on the bed and covering her with the sheet so she wouldn't get a chill. Then he lay down next to her and watched her until she had recovered and was able to get up on her own.

"Feeling better?" he asked her as he saw that she was back with him again.

"Yes, Sir.

AARIS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AARIS

Thank you for watching over me," she said.

They lay in bed for awhile Mark holding her in his arms and Traci enjoying being close to this Alaska man she had grown so fond of. Later that evening, after dinner Mark was sitting on the sofa when Traci came into the room. She had just finished doing the dishes and she walked up to Mark and without a word, she knelt down in front of him as he had shown her.

"Sir may I talk to you?" she said, keeping her head down.

"Yes, slut, what is it?"

She looked up at him. "Sir I want to apologize for my disobedience earlier and thank you for correcting me. I will try to do better in the future," she said.

"Well you are new at all this so I have to expect some mistakes. You will make mistakes, now and in the future. The important thing here is that you not repeat those mistakes. I don't expect you to be perfect, this is a continual learning process. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for explaining this," she said, "But Sir, what about the switch? The one you made me cut? You never used it on me."

"This is true. Go get it and bring it to me," he said. Traci crossed the room and picked up the switch. As she brought it to him, she felt the hardness of the dried stick and she trembled at how it was going to feel on her already sore backside. She handed it to him and stood waiting.

Mark examined the implement for a few moments. He flexed it a bit to test its stiffness and gave it a couple flicks to hear it cut the wind.

"This is a very good switch and would do a number on your ass slut," he said.

"Y-yes Sir."

Then he snapped the stick in half and handed it back to her. "Let's see how well it burns. Put it in the woodstove."

"Sir?" she asked puzzled.

"You heard me. Burn it. You have been punished and I believe you have learned your lesson. There is no need to go any further with it," he said.

"Yes Sir," Traci walked across the room and put the broken switch into the woodstove and watched as it caught fire and burned. Then she came back and knelt in front of him with her head down.

"Sir, can I ask one more thing?"

"Go ahead."

"Sir... would you... teach me how to be a good submissive? I want to learn how to serve you better. I want to learn all about this BD/SM stuff and what to do to be a good submissive," she asked.

"How long are you going to be here? When do you have to return home, slut?" he asked.

"Well, Sir, I have taken two weeks vacation time from work so I can stay until Friday the 12th. I would fly home that day which would give me half a day Saturday and all day Sunday before I had to go to work Monday morning," she said.

"So we have some time, then. Okay, good... I think we can teach you a few things in that time. And still give you a chance to see some of Alaska in the process," he said, smiling.

"That would be wonderful, Sir. Thank you," she said.

"We will begin your training tomorrow then," he said.

"I am looking forward to you teaching me how to serve you and how to be a good submissive for you, Sir." she said. He looked down at the beauty at his feet, then took her by the arms and pulled her into his lap wrapping her in a warm cuddle. This was going to be a fun vacation for them both!

* * * * *

The following day, as promised, Mark began Traci's training. He was up before her and was busy getting things ready in the workshop next door to the cabin. When all was in readiness, he came into the house and went upstairs to wake the still sleeping Traci.

"Rise and shine slut - today you begin learning how to be a proper submissive!" he said, cheerfully. As his words filtered through the fog in her brain she sat upright quickly and hopped out of bed.

"Yes Sir," she said, smiling at him.

"Now go in and get washed up and I will see you downstairs. Be quick about it, there's lots to do today."

While she went into the bathroom to splash some water on her face and get ready for the day, Mark went downstairs to wait for her on the sofa.

Traci came bounding down the stairs a few minutes later and came quickly to where Mark was sitting. "I am ready Sir," she said with a wide grin on her face.

"So I see. Well because we are at the cabin and it is a wilderness area, I won't expect you to dress the way you would if we were at my apartment in town. However I do know one thing we can dispense of. Drop your pants," he said. Traci unbuttoned her pants and lowered them to her ankles.

"As I suspected. These panties have to go. Remove them and hand them to me," he instructed her. Traci did as he told her, taking off the skimpy garment and handing it to him. "Now you are not to wear panties when you are with me anymore unless I give you permission."

"Yes, Sir."

"Also while in the cabin here, no tops. The idea here is that you are to be available for my use at all times. Also remember that one of your main responsibilities is to be pleasing - to the eye as well as to the body. So you should strive to look as attractive and desirable as you possibly can. Make me want you and want to have you. Understand?" he explained.

"Yes, Sir. Shall I remove my shirt now?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied. Traci took off her shirt and her bra letting her firm tits free. She pushed her shoulders back to accentuate her breasts and turned from side to side a bit to give him the best view she could.

"Yes, much better. Now you may pull up your pants," he said, and Traci did as he told her. Then he reached out and pulled her a couple steps closer. He stood up in front of her and continued. "Now dressed in this manner, you are available to me with little or no hindrance." He reached up and cupped her tit, rubbing his thumb over her erect nipple. "Your tits are available..." he reached down and unzipped her fly, slipping his hand inside to finger her slit "...as is this wet cunt." Traci shuddered and licked her lips as she felt him touching her. She moaned softly as she felt his fingers enter her and then rub wetly over her clit.

Then he entered her once more making sure his fingers were wet with her juices and he pulled them out. "Open," he commanded, and she opened her mouth. "Now taste yourself. Taste what I have tasted. Taste your submission, my little slut," he said. She took his pussy coated fingers into her mouth and tasted her own juices on them. She felt her pussy tingle and her knees go weak as he made her do the dirty deed. He knew just what buttons to push to keep her in a sexual frenzy! Mark teased her for a bit until he saw her begin to pant and start to push her hips to meet his fingers. He got her heart beating faster and she began to moan more then suddenly he stopped and pulled his fingers from her.

"W-why did you stop, Sir, that felt so good!" she whined.

He grinned mischievously,"Time for that later, slut. Right now I need some breakfast - otherwise I may not have the energy for that other stuff!" he said.

"Yes Sir, of course," she said, blushing at her zeal.

She turned to leave and he caught her arm, "Hold on a second, you haven't asked permission to leave," he said. "A good submissive asks to be excused before leaving her Sir's presence."

"Sorry, Sir. May I be excused to go fix breakfast?" she asked. He let her go and settled back in his seat rather pleased with himself. He had a half-naked woman in his cabin willing to do anything he wanted at the snap of his fingers! Life was good!

After they had finished breakfast and Traci had put the dishes to soak in the sink, she came in to the living room where Mark was getting something out of a box. "Come here, I have something that will come in handy for your training," he said. Traci came quickly, anxious to see what he had in mind. He pulled out an old leather collar and a chain leash from the box.

"This was Max, my dog's collar. He passed away a couple years back and I never had the heart to get rid of it. He was a big dog so I think that it will fit you," he said. "Turn around." Traci turned around and pulled her mid back-length blond hair up. As the collar went around her neck, Traci felt her breath catch and when he buckled it on, she could swear she had what felt like a mini orgasm!

Mark buckled the collar onto her neck and she felt the heavy leather that encased her neck. He snapped the chain leash onto the collar and then gave the command "Down". Traci got down on her hands and knees and he gave a small jerk to the leash. "Come," he said and began walking towards the door. Traci began crawling along like a dog next to him, thoroughly enjoying this new treatment.

Mark "walked" Traci out the front door and down the weathered wooden sidewalk to the workshop. Entering, she saw that he had a pretty well-stocked shop with many woodworking tools, power tools and a large mechanics rollaway toolbox. He also had a large workbench and what really caught her eye, a pulley setup attached to a large ceiling beam.

"Welcome to my workshop, slut. We are going to have some fun in here!" he said. He pulled her to her feet. "Now where to start?" he said. He looked around for a bit until a wooden sawhorse sparked an idea.

He brought the sawhorse out into the middle of the room and set it in front of Traci. "This looks like it has possibilities!" he said. Traci looked at the horse and grinned. She too saw some interesting possibilities in the sawhorse.

"Okay now out of those clothes, slut!" he said, and Traci immediately began undressing. Since she was already topless and was wearing no panties, getting naked only required dropping her pants which she did quickly. Once she had finished undressing, he pulled her over to the sawhorse and, using some ropes he had in the workshop, he tied her to the sawhorse - one leg to the front and rear legs on one side and draping her over the top of the horse, he tied her wrists likewise to the other side.

In this position, her ass and pussy were easily accessible as was her mouth should he want to use that. Her tits hung free as well and that was his first target. He brought out the same spring clamps he used the night before but this time when he clamped her nipples, he tied a thin string to the clamps and pulled it down to the bottom rail of the sawhorse, tying them off so they created a steady pull on her tits as well as the clamping sensation.

Moving around behind her next, he took four clothespins and put two of them on each pussy lip. Taking some duct tape he tapped the clothespins to her thigh holding her pussy wide open. Then he took more tape and spreading her ass cheeks wide, he taped her cheeks apart. Now her pussy and her ass were open and exposed, showing him all her "charms".

Mark went over to the wall and flipped on a switch. Traci heard the sound of something starting outside and she looked up at him. "That is my generator starting up. I have a generator here for whenever I need electricity for a power tool or something. And I have a 'power tool' in mind for you! You see, when you agreed to come visit me, I picked up a little something for your visit. I knew that we would be in a situation something like this... our conversations and your confession of wanting to become a submissive told me that we would be here. So, as a good Dom, I knew I had to be prepared. I bought a 'training toy' to use on you!"

Mark pulled out a small box and inside was a brand new Hitachi Wand!

As she watched he unwrapped the new toy. "I am sure in your looking around the Internet, you have seen these things used on other girls and you have seen their reactions too. You know what these devices can do. Now you are going to see first hand what they can do to you!" he said. Mark plugged the power cord into a handy extension cord and the wand kicked to life, buzzing away happily. Traci gasped at the sound - it was louder than any of the vibrators she had ever heard (she had a couple back home that she used to take the edge off once in awhile). She could feel her pussy getting wet as he came closer to her with the toy.

"Now my naughty little slut, let's see how you handle this!" He placed the vibrating ball head on her cheek to show her how it felt and then moved it down to her clamped nipples brushing it lightly over the buds. Traci felt her nipples buzz at its touch and she moaned softly. He moved the device to her tits and ran it slowly between them to the other nipple, giving it equal play time.

Traci rolled her head as the sensations began carrying her away... the ropes, the clamps, the vibrations of the wand, all began to take her to that blissful place she loved. The place he had already taken her more than she had been in a very long time.

When he had stimulated her nipples and got them to throbbing, he walked slowly around the sawhorse until he was directly behind her. He reached between her legs and felt the dampness that was there.

"My, my we are a wet little slut aren't we?" he said, smirking.

"Yesss..." she moaned, shuddering.

"I'm sure you are eager to feel this buzzing little toy on that sopping slut cunt aren't you? Want me to touch your little clit with this thing - I'll bet it will feel wonderful..." he taunted her.

"Please... please, Sir..." she whimpered.

He moved the toy between her trembling legs and ran it up the inside of her thighs. Higher and higher it went until it was very close to her core. Then he pulled away and she whimpered again.

"Sir, please touch me with the wand..." she cried.

He repeated the same teasing to her other thigh and again he pulled away just before he reached her dripping pussy. She shook her bonds in frustration.

Mark chuckled at her despair. Then he brought it up to within an inch of her pussy lips, paused, and then touched her wet slit with the tormentor...

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments