Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Ass Can Stretch for Miles

"Loyalty never dies"

3
2 Comments 2
21.2k Views 21.2k
737 words 737 words
A visual voice mail alert rang through the dining room area. I had grabbed my phone from the charger and see the message I had missed. It was the little piece of shit, Charles, the slave. I had not heard from him in two years since my last encounter with him. Charles is 41 years old. He is an anti-social man with an asshole which can stretch for hours. He loves to be a cum slut and eats his own cum. I have trained Charles to be subservient to me, yet I was bored with him. I had sought out other venues and exquisite delights to fulfill my hidden desires.

I have always been a woman of taste and strong men. I had recently terminated a relationship with my previous sadist. The whole love story and feelings were a bit systematic. He became soft.

However, Charles devotion is never questioned. The bastard loves to be a dick whore. I dress him in pantyhose and lingerie. He never says no. 

Today, I spoke to my pet, Charles. He was happy like a she bitch in heat. I chuckled with satisfaction, afterwards grabbed his chin and petted his head.

“My Angel fuck, I am pleased you are still obedient. Your stench is quite unpleasant! Have you been astray with another?!?”

“No Mistress,” uttered Charles.

“When Queen has doubts, something must be done. When something is awry, slave has to be punished,” I exclaimed.

Charles smiled and fell into the kneeling position with my silent command.

“Take off your clothes.”

“Yes, Queen.”

“Good slave.”

Charles undressed quickly and in a timely manner. I had given him permission to get up and fetch me my wood core handle flogger with a lacquer finish Victorian wood style and custom leather tails. He presented it to me with such poise and simulation, I was proud of my pet I had trained so long ago.

“You do know why you are being punished, are you Charles?”

“Yes, Queen.”

“I do this for the greater good, you know the drill. Kiss the handle of my flogger.”

Kisses were relished on this phallus symbol of lust. He quivered to the sound of the flogger and smiled.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

He spelled my name 32 times. Each phoneme made his ass cheeks tighten. Each vowel made him quiver. I was enjoying this sight. My pet adored me, and I was his religion, while I cradled him with despotism.

The floggings stopped. Charles remained on his knees.

“Mistress, may I say something?”

“Spit it out you slut. If it’s a redundant question or random statement…”

I am your worthless fuck toy. You have the consent to defrock every orifice of this body. This body, which belongs to you, is yours to do whatever accommodates my Queen.”

I didn't acknowledge him. This minuscule fuck is subservient to my needs and atones for whatever sin committed or whatever dislike I have had. So, as a reward, I grabbed my wood core handle of a flogger. I rubbed lube on it and slowly shoved it up his ass.

With each stroke, each insertion, my pet moaned.

“You…are…mine. Your…ass…belongs …to …me.”

Five minutes of stretching his ass, he followed an order by spreading his ass apart. His brown eye with no wink gazed up at me. I had spit in his ass shoot.

While he had his ass stretched out, I shoved the wooden core handle of my flogger in his mouth.

“Eat it. Lick your shit. Taste like shit. Doesn't it?”

After cleaning, he was chastised for my pleasure. I granted permission to ejaculate.

“Oh my beautiful queen! May I cum? Where do I place my cum?”

“Eat it.”

My bitch of a slave, eating his cum while shooting straight to his mouth was such a pleasant sight. I loved the fact he didn't miss while shooting straight to his mouth. His reward was to kiss my feet afterwards. He was a good boy.

“Next time, we will try my strap on.”

He smiled. He was overjoyed. He bathed me thereafter. We slept through the night, I slept on the bed, and he slept on the floor naked with his new collar. I had awakened from the smell of bacon in the morning and breakfast.

I had said my goodbyes and stated, “You need to practice to cum on my command.”

He smiled. I slammed the door on my way out.

Published 
Written by Lyric69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments