Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angela Gives Up Her Cunt Part 1

"18 year old Angela submits her pussy to the new mistress she's just met."

26
6 Comments 6
147k Views 147k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Legendary Story
Chapter 01: Angela Gives Up Her Cunt

Silvia bent down and started to remove Angela's panties, slowly sliding them off the standing girl's body, exposing the 18 year old's trembling sex. She could feel Angela's tense anticipation build as her last illusion of sexual control was slipped off her legs and tossed aside.

Silvia was pleased to see that Angela had followed her instructions carefully. The pussy before her had been shaved completely bald, revealing two perfect labia, slightly red and swollen with arousal, parted just enough to reveal Angela's pink inner lips glistening between them. Above this sight was Angela's equally bald mound with "Silvia's Cunt" carefully written in bright red lipstick.

Silvia's nipples grew rock hard at the sight of the perfect young sex and she struggled to contain a lustful smile. The lipstick had been a small but psychologically important task, giving Angela the chance to write out her own reminder of who owned her pussy. Above the words the tense girl's chest moved up and down rapidly. Silvia paused to take in the beautiful sight.

Through the past weeks Silvia had been careful to not raise her own hopes too high. It was hard enough to find a girl willing to fulfill even the lighter of Silvia's demanding sexual fantasies, but Angela had not only happily completed all of Silvia's online tasks and sent photo proof, she was also a stunning young college girl, the kind that even the most dedicated class professor can't avoid glancing at just a bit too often. She should be off giggling to her friends about the hot guys she met at last night's party. Not quite a virgin anymore, but still just beginning to explore her sexuality.

Instead Angela was here in Silvia's apartment, visibly frightened and unsure of herself, but clearly wanting this enough to have taken the step from the online games that she could quit at any time to physically submitting herself to Silvia's perverted will. Now it was time for Silvia to see how far this girl would really go.

Not yet saying a word, Silvia moved a finger to Angela's cunt, giving it a gentle stroke and collecting some of the wetness that was growing with Angela's every breath. Holding the moistened finger up to inspect it, Silvia finally broke the tense silence.

"Looks like you're an even more helpless slut than I thought. I've barely even touched you and you're cunt is soaked. Well technically it's my cunt now. And I see you followed my directions for preparing it."

"Yes mistress." Angela replied timidly.

Silvia allowed herself to take a lick of her finger, savouring Angela's delicate taste. Angela gave a soft moan at the sight. Silvia turned her eyes back to Angela's cunt and touched it again, this time spreading her outer lips to reveal her true prize, Angela's clit. Partly covered by a tiny hood and also quite moist, the engorged little pleasure nub perfectly complimented the rest of the pussy. Silvia took a taste and Angela convulsed immediately with pleasure, thighs thrusting out into Silvia's face.

"Calm yourself!" Silvia grabbed the girl's left nipple and twisted it cruelly, changing immediately from gentle lover to dominating bitch. "Owwww! That hurts!" squeaked the surprised Angela.

"That hurts, MISTRESS" Silvia replied and gave the nipple a harder twist. Angela cried out again. "And if you think that hurts then maybe I was wrong about you."

"No, I'm sorry mistress. I want you to hurt to me. My slutty young cunt is yours to do with as you please. Hurt me bad. I will do as you command." Angela sputtered back.

Secretly Silvia was very pleased with the response. This girl might have potential to give her what she wanted. Now it was Silvia's job to ease her in gradually, using Angela's commitment and arousal to cloud her judgement into allowing increasingly permanent punishments.

"Let's see if you really mean it slut. You may have performed your tasks acceptably in your own home, but today is your first real test and it's going to hurt." She thrust her index finger roughly in Angela's cunt as she spoke, making sure her finger nail scratched the delicate pussy tissue as it went in. Angela whelped. Despite the extreme wetness, Silvia could feel the pussy struggle to fit the sudden intrusion. This girl was tight. Still inside Angela, she used her thumb to push roughly on the clit, eliciting a sound of pain mixed with pleasure from Angela.

"I repeat, your cunt is mine. Today you will get a small taste of what that means. Behave and you will be rewarded with a reminder of your commitment that's... a bit longer lasting than that lipstick."

Angela tensed, squeezing her pussy around Silvia's finger. "I am yours to use Mistress."

Silvia pulled her finger back out then leaned in slowly and ran her tongue up Angela's slit, licking up the juices that tricked out. Her tongue reached Angela's hood, pushing it up gently and allowing her mouth to get on Angela's exposed pleasure button. Her tongue slid right over top of it, massaging it. She lingered there, sending waves of pleasure through Angela's body. Angela's face twisted in pleasure, but this time she did an admirable job of staying still.

As a final tease Silvia sucked gently on the nub, then promptly stopped, standing back up. Angela struggled to stay still, her pleading eyes filled with disappointment as the sensation stopped. Silvia ran a finger through her own panties. Her pussy hadn't exactly stayed dry either and her panties were now saturated with pussy juice.

She spoke again with a softer tone "You are definitely a tasty pet. But it's bad form to let a pet in training cum, so you will have to wait. Now put on this blindfold and let's see how your breasts respond to real pain." Angela gulped at this but did as instructed. Her perfectly round C cup tits were also extremely sensitive.

With Angela blindfolded, it was time for Silvia to slide off her panties, exposing her own desperately horny cunt. She wanted nothing more than to shove Angela's head between her legs right now and to feel that cute tongue on her clit licking her dry, but that would need to wait. Instead she took the soaked panties and shoved them into Angela's surprised mouth. Angela made a noise in protest but Silvia ignored her.

"Shhh. These are for your own good. We wouldn't want the neighbours interrupting us and I doubt that you're disciplined enough to stay quiet on your own."

She then removed a cover from the nearby table, revealing the evening's tools. First she secured the panty gag with some duct tape. Then grabbing a couple nasty looking screw clamps, she stepped up behind Angela and began to gently caress Angela's naked body with her free hand, running it up her stomach and in between her breasts. She cupped each breast in turn and placed soft kisses on Angela's neck. Angela moaned gently in response, forgetting the tortures that the panty gag and blindfold foreshadowed.

With her free left hand still stroking Angela's chest, Silvia brought her right hand up to Angela's unsuspecting breast and squeezed open one of the clamps. The clamps were fully stainless steel, with alligator teeth that snapped tight around their target and a screw adjustment to tighten them even further. Silvia had bought them after much searching online.

Silvia positioned the clamp over Angela's tit, using the fingers of her free hand to gently massage the nipple into erection. Angela moaned again, enjoying the sensuality of the experience. Satisfied that the nipple was as big as it was getting (for now), Silvia let the clamp close. Angela screamed in sudden surprise, wailing and eyes tearing up as the alligator teeth bit into her flesh. She chocked on the panties mid scream and shook her body in a futile attempt to remove the clamp. With her hands tied behind her back and a determination to obey, the clamp was staying on.

"SHHH quiet you slut"

Part of Angela was clearly enjoying this as her other nipple was already hard, practically begging to be clamped as well. Silvia obliged and Angela screamed again in surprise and started to cry from the pain.

"You like that slut?" Silvia whispered as Angela continued to shake and cry from the agony burning in her tits. Angela was clearly having trouble with the pain, but she nodded an obedient yes. So far so good. Silvia, still standing behind her, reach around and rubbed Angela's breasts, pushed Angela's naked body into her chest. She gave the whimpering girl a few minutes to adjust to the clamps, massaging her tits as she did so.

"Now let's get these in place properly."

Before Angela could contemplate the meaning of what Silvia just said, Silvia tightened the screws on both clamps at once. The alligator teeth cut through the delicate nipple skin and drew blood. Angela jumped out of Silvia's arms and screamed. "Pleashwe. Owww" she managed to make out then screamed again. Silvia watched in enjoyment. Angela was bent over with pain but couldn't do anything to stop it.

Silvia directed the blindfolded girl into bed and pushed her into it, laying her on her back. Angela whimpered so Silvia gave the left clamp a tug.

"Oooowwwwww"

"Shhh slut"

Silvia grabbed rope from the nearby table and bound Angela's legs to the bed posts. She then untied Angela's wrists, allowing Angela to get her arms out from under her. Angela instinctively reached for the clamps, trying to get them off. The clamps had a locking mechanism however and weren't easily detached. All she succeeded in doing was pulling on her tits, making the teeth bite in harder.

"Stop that you disobedient whore." Silvia yelled immediately and slapped Angela in the face. Angela sobbed and let go of the clamps. Silvia bound up Angela's wrists and tied them to the other two bed posts then gave each clamp a big tug.

"Next time you try something like that, I'll rip them right off" Silvia hissed.

It was a lot to put on the inexperienced teen right away, but Silvia didn't want to waste time on a candidate that had no real chance of living up to her real fantasies. Silvia knew exactly how badly the clamps hurt, but they would do no lasting damage to the girl.

Now it was time to see how Angela was truly responding to the torment. Angela stuck her finger in Angela's cunt. It was still wet. Angela thrust her hips in response, despite her pain. Silvia licked the juices off again.

"Wow this really makes you horny doesn't it slut? Here I am crushing the life out of your nipples and your cunt is still soaked."

Angela made a muffled sound in reply.

"What are we going to do with such a horny pussy? You'd love to come wouldn't you?"

Silvia stuck her finger back in and Angela nodded in fierce agreement.

LovelyLeonor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyLeonor

She thrust her finger in and out, watching Angela moan in pleasure. On the next thrust she switched to two fingers, thrusting in roughly. Angela screamed again, but quickly started moaning instead as Silvia expertly fingered her with both fingers, and Angela's torn cunt adjusted to the size. Silvia went faster and faster watching the girl get worked up.

When Angela started looking dangerously close to cumming Silvia suddenly stopped. Angela writhed in exasperation. Silvia flicked a clamp and the poor girl winched. Her tits must be getting numb.

"I told you, you don't get to cum. But I am having fun with you and appreciate your dedication, so I do have a gift for you."

With that Silvia undid Angela's blindfold.

"I'm going to keep your gag on, but I want you to be able to watch what's happening. The mirror on the ceiling should give you a good view of your cunt and those sexy tits of yours."

Silvia gave Angela's slit one last stroke with her finger, then got up to get her other supplies. She came back wearing gloves and carrying a large swab smelling of alcohol. She sat between Angela's legs and started to thoroughly clean her pussy. Angela whimpered immediately in fear, and started trying to ask what she was doing. The gag turned her questions into unintelligible sounds, but Silvia seemed to understand anyway.

"I had promised to give you a more permanent reminder that your cunt is mine, for MY use."

Silvia pulled out a giant piercing needle and sat back down between Angela's legs. Angela squirmed in response. She again hoped that she wasn't pushing the girl too hard too soon. But this was going to be fun.

================

Angela's tits were burning. She was in unimagineable pain and wishing with all her might that the clamps would come off, deeply scared that she had signed-up for something she could not possibly handle. Yet part of her also felt intense pleasure shooting directly from her tits to her brain, getting stronger and stronger. Silvia was right, her sex WAS soaked. She had ALMOST cum when Silvia had stopped fingering her, with the pain from her tits almost enough to bring her to orgasm. She had to will herself to calm down, so she wouldn't disappoint her new mistress.

Since receiving her first assignment, Angela was desperate to please Silvia. They had met in an online forum. Angela had come across a bondage porno when she was 16, and since then she enjoyed reading kinky stories and occasionally engaging in cybersex. She loved the freedom to invent wild fantasies, especially with other girls. At first she was hesitant about that, considering herself straight, but quickly realized that girls were far better at fantasy than guys, and soon began to prefer fantasies with them instead. But it had always been strictly fantasy. She had been with 3 guys in real life, but she had never dared to bring up bondage with them.

Things changed when she met Silvia. It started out the same, harmless cybersex. Silvia had a particularly vivid imagination and loved to be dominant, inventing incredibly hot scenarios for them to play out. Then one day Silvia suddenly had to leave midway through a particularly hot session. Angela was devastated. Since moving to a dorm room for school where she had to share with a roomate, it was hard to get alone time. She pleaded Silvia to finish but Silvia insisted she had an emergency to take care. Then Silvia gave Angela her first assignment: to finish without her and to take a photo of her spent pussy for Silvia to enjoy later.

Sending a stranger a photo of her pussy? At first Angela was creeped out by the request, but she was VERY horny and the photo of the deed soon made her hornier. The next time they met online, Angela had the photo from last week's encounter ready.

The assignments progressed from there. Angela was soon tasked with taking a photo of her exposed tits while in the park, making a video of herself masturbating, and even having to buy a butt plug and walk around with it all day while pantiless (she was really embarrassed to do that one, but she didn't want to disappoint). Then one day she received a very different assignment...

Angela's heart begin to race as soon as she smelled the rubbing alcohol and saw Silvia wearing blue latex gloves. She knew what it meant. They had fantasized about piercing scenarios plenty of times. She had finally done it for real, as one of her last tasks. Silvia had assigned her to pierce disinfected safety pins through each of her nipples and wear them around for a full day. It had taken Angela days to work up the courage, but one day when her roommate was out, she got her supplies, went into the bathroom, and removed her top. The pain was really bad but the thought of sending the photos to Silvia made her incredibly horny at the same time. It took 15 minutes to slowly get the pins through her nipples, fighting the pain, but she did it. Her pierced tits stared back at her in the mirror. She had done it. Immediately she tore off her pants and proceeded to have the strongest orgasm of her life, staring at her pierced tits while she frigged herself.

The needle Silvia pulled out was a lot bigger than the safety pins she had used though. She shuddered in fear knowing that it was intended for the 4 black dots Silvia had carefully marked on her outer pussy lips, yet her pussy still moistened. She had done the safety pins, surely she could handle this too.

Silvia held up the needle. "I am giving you one last chance to change your mind. Are you sure you wish to give up your cunt, for me to use as I please? To abuse to my heart's content?"

Angela nodded and made an affirmative sound through her gag, heart raced in fear and excitement.

"Hold perfectly still." Silvia directed.

Silvia grabbed Angela's right lip between her fingers and pushed the needle up against it. Angela's breath caught. Slowly the needle began to push through the teen pussy flesh, with Silvia clearly taking her time to make sure that Angela felt every layer of skin get pierced. It hurt bad, but god was it hot. And it distracted away from the pain of Angela's tits, which still burned. Finally the needle poked through the pussy lip. Angela almost came.

Silvia pulled out a ring and attached it to the needle as she pushed it through, leaving the ring through the lip. Silvia closed the ring. Angela started to struggle as she realized what just happened. This wasn't play piercing, Silvia had actually given her a permanent pussy piercing! And was planning 3 more!

================

Silvia saw Angela's shock as she watched the needle go through her pussy and Silvia attach the ring. She decided to remove the panty gag.

"No please don't. What are you doing?" Angela whelped out, tears suddenly in her eyes.

"I already explained it to you. I'm reminding you that this is my cunt, for my use." Silvia explained casually. "I will of course honour our safeword, so you can stop all this at anytime if you want. But don't forget that you swore to be 100% obedient to me, and that use of the safeword also ends our agreement and you will no longer be my pet. Do you want me to stop?"

This was the moment of truth... Silvia put on a cool and dispassionate face, but secretly she swore to herself. She had gone too far and was about to lose this girl she had spent months grooming. A gorgeous 18 year old girl at that, with an absolutely delicious pussy and such an obedient attitude... She should have gone slower.

"No Mistress don't stop." Angela gasped. "I want this. Pierce me."

Silvia tried not to show her relief and surprise. "As you wish" she managed to reply. She grabbed the next needle and reached for the right pussy lip again, piercing another hole a centimeter below the first one. Again Angela whelped as the needle went through her skin, but even without the gag she managed to not scream this time.

Silvia did the same for the other pussy lip, piercing each hole slowly and trying to inflict the maximum sensation. Angela would alternate between gasps of pain and what Silvia was pretty sure was pleasure. Finally all 4 of the small but fairly thick rings were in.

"Almost done. Close your eyes." Silvia commanded. Angela hesitated but did as she was told.

Silvia pulled out an orange ribbon and passed it through each ring, alternating between the two lips. She pulled it tight, leaving Angela's lips sealed. She finished it off with a bowtie.

"Ok open your eyes" Silvia whispered.

Angela looked down at her pierced sex. It was sealed closed by the ribbon, not enough to completely prevent access, but the message was clear. Her pussy was sealed for her mistress's use only. The final result was quite breathtaking. Even as the clamps continued to dig into her tits, Angela smiled in delirious happiness.

Silvia gave the bow-tied sex a gentle kiss. "You will leave your pussy tied up like this whenever I am not using it. You are forbidden from playing with yourself or letting others play with you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress!" Angela whispered eagerly. "I am yours."

"Then there's just one matter left. All of this has left me incredibly horny." As she said this Silvia sat on Angela's face, facing Angela's pussy and admiring her work.

================

Silvia's warm sex entered Angela's mouth. Angela had never tasted a pussy other than her own (which was also thanks to one of Silvia's tasks) and had never gotten to feel one with her tongue. Instinctively she felt weird, but then ridiculously aroused, she dove in with her tongue, mapping out her new mistress's cunt with her tongue. Her mistress moaned as Angela lapped at her clit, drinking in pussy juice and bringing Silvia closer and closer to orgasm. Maybe she wasn't straight after all...

"OH GOD" Silvia screamed, and suddenly Angela's face felt a lot wetter. And then PAIN. "OWWWWWWWWW" Angela screamed as she felt the teeth of the clamps disengage from her tits. It was too much for this little 18 year old slut. She came from the pain and lay back in bliss, tongue still cleaning her mistress's pussy juices, feeling drips of blood coming from her nipples, and feeling the jewellery in her beautiful new cunt.

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by JSDSmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments