Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angela Unleashed

"Angela’s needs are beyond compromise, and so it'd seem are her neighbour's."

55
16 Comments 16
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

It was minutes after she kissed her husband goodbye, and with her hands shaking, Angela left her name, address and time slot on the CumFuckMeNow.Com website. She wandered back into the bedroom and pulled numerous lingerie items from her secret drawer. She swallowed hard, remembering the last time that she promised she wouldn’t go back to that website. The one-piece leather mini dress made her feel dirty and slutty.

She made herself a coffee, had breakfast and waited.

An hour later, the doorbell rang. Angela stood straight, walked to the door and opened it. Standing opposite her was a well-built salt-and-peppered hair gentleman staring directly at her tits. She studied his slim-to-medium-built frame. He had well-kept hair, a comforting smile, and there was a slight whiff of aftershave that she didn’t expect from a bearded man.

Staring intently into his eyes, she let her hand fall from the open door, turned and walked back indoors, inviting him to follow. Her eyes closed briefly as she waited for him to catch her up. She had only reached the middle of the lounge when his hand gathered her hair in a tight grip. She squealed, for effect mostly, and with her head pulled backwards, she was marched to the sofa and pushed onto it.

Her breasts bounced into the back of the sofa and with her knees balancing on the end, she felt the fingers of his hand pierce her folds while his thumb found her anus. Two, maybe three fingers went straight into her desperate-to-be-fucked cunt. The palm of his other hand was placed on the small of her back as he finger-fucked her. She pushed backwards, panting and willing him to forcefully take her.  

The shuffling of belts, zippers and clothes was short-lived. She gasped out loud when she felt him slap his cock on her ass and she whispered, to no one in particular, ‘Give it to me.’ He did just that. He slotted his stiffened cock between her lips and pushed it in until he was balls-deep. A brief grunt left his lips before he pulled back and thrust back in again, and again, and again. And yet, the position wasn’t quite right. He gathered her hair once more and pulled her towards him, arching her back in the process. Her tits oozed from her tight dress as he fucked his cock into her while pulling down on her hair. The position was much better, and her tits shook with the force of a volcanic explosion, pushing them out of her tight dress.

Angela nodded or tried to. The hair pulling was just how she wanted to be taken from the start. It was as if she knew who and what he was. She wasn’t disappointed.

Her neighbour, complete with two full Lidl shopping bags of groceries, witnessed her depraved behaviour from the open doorway. She saw the way Angela got fucked, and she heard the disgusting sounds she was making, ‘harder, faster, take me, make me scream.’ And scream Angela did.

There are two types of people in this world when it comes to witnessing sexual behaviour. Those who are disgusted and alarmed by it and those who would sell their soul to the devil to join in. Her neighbour witnessed climax after gorgeous climax, and with the shopping bags discarded on the corridor floor, her hands mauled her breasts, pinched her nipples and pulled them outwards. What she wouldn’t have given to be in Angela’s position at that precise moment. All sorts of depraved thoughts rattled through her mind.

The man doubled his efforts, his thrusts came faster and faster and he came just as quickly. Angela’s neighbour heard him call her a gorgeous little fuck, heard him say that he was emptying his balls inside her, that his spunk was going to shoot into her juicy cunt, and that she should gather it up later and swallow it all.

It caught Angela’s neighbour off guard when he suddenly pulled out of her, gathered up his pants and jeans, and turned to leave as he tidied himself up. That wasn’t how it was supposed to end. It should have ended with the neighbour sneaking away, just in time so that they would never know. Instead, she came face to face with him. Their eyes locked together for the entire time it took him to walk to the door. He looked her up and down and grinned. The neighbour cautiously stepped back into the corridor to allow him to pass. He moved quickly, and when he had turned the corner to take the stairs, she scolded herself for not inviting him back to her flat.

By the time she turned back to the open doorway, her eyes locked with Angela’s. She hadn’t had time to pick up her bags and pretend she was only passing. It was too late for that. Both of them, it seems, were at an impasse.

Angela sat on the sofa, her hair partially knotted into a mess, fuck-me tears streaked around her eyes, and she gasped like she had run a marathon; though it was more like a hundred-metre sprint. The two women looked at each other, both of them trying to think of the first words to say in such an awkward situation. But there was something there that prevented either of them from tearing their gaze away and running for shelter.

“Emily, not a word to my husband. Do you promise?” Angela said.

“I agree, but only if you tell me where you got him from,” came the reply.

Angela bit her lip, stood up and sauntered towards Emily. Her breasts were barely contained by the top of her dress and spunk had started to ooze from her pussy, slithering its way down her leg.

“Did you masturbate watching us fuck?” she asked.

Emily responded with a rapid nod, then lowered her head and bent over to pick up her shopping. She saw the trail of white cream snaking its way down Angela’s thigh. Instinct took over and her finger reached out to gather some of it. Before Angela could complain, it had been swallowed as part of a fluid movement that saw Emily gather her shopping bags and stand up.

“I’ll catch you later with the website of you-know-what,” she told Emily. Her neighbour swallowed hard, shot Angela a brief smile and made her way to the next doorway. She turned to look in Angela’s direction to find a dark-haired youngster exiting the lift at the far end of the corridor.

He looked lost, checking the door numbers as he made his way to…

Angel leaned against the door and watched him close in on her. She could tell he was up for it. Something to do with the wry grin and the way he looked at her body. She never had time to clean up the mess running down her leg so she levelled the playing field and explained that he would be having seconds. He didn’t seem phased by the way she behaved.

“I’m just here to cum in you, not love you,” he said, grabbing her chin in his hand. He pointed towards the room, with his hand cupping her behind as she walked.

“Where do you want me?” she asked. Before she could respond, the handcuffs locked into place on one wrist and he was gathering the other to join it.

“On your knees would be a good start,” he replied. Angela never hesitated. She turned, dropped to her knees and would have started pulling at his trousers if her hands hadn’t been restrained behind her back. She was thankful that the door had been closed this time and in a few moments, his dick was being swallowed. His hands found the back of her head and he used her as a fuck toy for his growing cock.

All she wanted was for him to dump a load of sperm into her mouth and fuck off, but that wasn’t going to happen anytime soon. She was drooling all over the floor until he picked her up by the hair and marched her into the bedroom.

“Kneel on the bed,” he commanded. It was difficult with her hands tied and so she just had to rest her head on the bed with her ample ass in the air. She shuffled rather than crawled onto the bed and once stabilised, he pulled her dress over her ass. Her tits squashed against the bedclothes as she wiggled her hips for him. The intense pain from the smack of his hand was unexpected.

“You’re fucking dribbling spunk,” he told her, which only caused Angela to smile and scold herself for not cleaning it up earlier.

She felt his hand on her backside another eleven times. He wasn’t holding back. The pain became intense, and her bottom stung and glowed a shade of bright red. He only stopped when she started to sob, but her behaviour soon righted that wrong.

“Don’t stop,” she moaned into the bedclothes.

She never noticed him shake his head behind her, and his hand rose and quickly dropped onto the gap between her thighs. Angela screamed as his fingers slapped her puffed lips.

Next door, Emily had positioned herself against the adjoining walls of their flats. She heard the screams, and the spanking, although the filthy language that was used was somewhat muted. Her hand pushed eagerly down her trousers and into her knickers. She rubbed herself furiously while listening intently for any signs that Angela was going to climax.

Three more slaps of his hand on Angela’s pussy saw her bouncing on the bed. The man reached under her, pulled her dress down at the front to reveal her tits and pinched her nipples hard. Then his cock entered her used cunt and the fucking started once more, and so did Angela’s filthy words, and so did Emily’s encouraging remarks, telling Angela how she should fuck him good and proper. In her mind, the previous fuck-fest played itself over and over.

The headboard started banging as Emily rubbed her cunt and clitoris before inserting her fingers inside her. She didn’t have the time to get undressed properly so she rubbed as fast as she could. She heard Angela cum. It was an out-and-out scream of pleasure and she nearly brought herself off at the same time. By the time Emily climaxed there was silence from next door. She listened hard but heard nothing.

By four-thirty that afternoon, Angela had been used and abused by four strangers. One of them brought his wife along to watch and said she needed to learn the ropes if she wanted him to stay with her. Angela nearly refused their entry, thinking that his attitude was a little too demeaning, but had second thoughts when he fished his cock out of his trousers in the corridor to show her how hung he was. She let them in and he pulled his wife along on a lead and sat her down in the chair opposite the sofa to watch him fuck. Tears rolled down Angela’s face during that particular encounter.

Angela made her way to the shower in an attempt to clean up her messy body before her husband returned home from work. Spunk was found in every nook and cranny, her tits were covered as was her hair. She deep-cleaned most of her body before standing in the shower to let the hot water cascade over her. The heat seemed to cleanse her soul too, calming her down. She never played back the memories of each fuck as they were all different. She just revelled in the way she had acted, proud of the slut she had become for the last six hours or so. As she started to relax, her thoughts turned to Emily. She shook her head and blamed herself for not closing that bloody door.

It took Angela two whole days before she could face Emily. She knocked on her door and waited. When it opened, she handed Emily a piece of paper with the website on it.

“I promised you this,” she smiled. “Create an account and have the same kind of fun I've been having for the last six months.”

Emily’s hand shook as she reached to take the piece of paper.

“Thank you,” she replied. The two women stood facing each other for a few silent moments. “I…” Emily started to speak but the words wouldn’t come out.

Angela twisted her head to one side in an attempt to look into her hidden eyes and prompt her for the rest of the sentence.

“What?” Angela asked.

“I…I don’t think I could do that on my own,” she said.

Angela looked her up and down. She was a small-framed person, frail to some extent, and needed a little bit of meat on those bones but other than that, she was curvy and highly attractive. Emily had a lovely ass because Angela had noticed that on more than one occasion as they passed in the corridor.

“The first time may be a little frightening, but I think you’d be fine, once you get into it,” Angela offered her the advice Emily wanted to hear.

She shook her head. “Maybe,” she agreed.

A light-bulb moment occurred and Angela opened her mouth to suggest something before closing it again. She turned to walk away, but then faced Emily once more, “How about we double-team the next time I do it? You and I, together,” she winked at Emily.

Emily nodded enthusiastically.

“You’ll have to tell me all that you like doing, though, so that we can set up a scenario for blokes to come and try us out. How does that sound?”

It sounded great and the next two days saw Emily and Angela reveal their sex lives to each other in no uncertain terms.

That’s where ‘FOGOF’ was invented. Fuck-one-get-one-free. It was Emily’s suggestion. They would set themselves up in Angela’s flat, the guys would fuck her in the lounge and then ask about the free one. Angela would smile and show them to the bedroom where Emily would be bound tightly to the bedposts by her hands, face down on the bed with her legs free to move. The men would be told to do anything they wanted with her. Anything.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

Angela made Emily aware that anything meant anything. Emily grinned and nodded, which took Angela by surprise.

“You could get spanked,” Angela told her. Emily agreed to that. “Or orally fucked until you cried,” Angela added. Again Emily nodded. “Fucked so hard by so many big cocks,” Angela raised an eyebrow, knowing how slim Emily was.

“Yes, please,” came the stern response. Angela never had the heart to mention any misuse or abuse of Emily’s ass, but she reckoned that the girl was up for it.

The big day was arranged for the following Friday. Angela was on tenterhooks and Emily was a nervous wreck. As soon as Angela’s husband had left, she set up the scenario on the website. ‘FOGOF - Two sluts for the taking,’ was the title, with time slots of ten in the morning to three in the afternoon, giving Angela plenty of time to clean up any mess and for the both of them to reflect on the day’s events.

Emily knocked on the door as soon as she saw that Angela’s husband was in the lift. Not that she was keen but she was shaking with excitement since six that morning.

“Fuck me!” Angela spurted out when she answered the door. Emily was dressed to kill, wearing strappy leather bondage gear, a collar and a short lead that hung down her back and dangled between her fishnet hold-ups. She came complete with cuffs. In a plastic bag were the climbing ropes that she used to use when she was fighting fit.

“Well, are you going to let me in or allow me to get caught here in the corridor?” she exclaimed.

Angela moved to one side to let Emily stride in. They chatted for a while, had an early morning coffee and went through everything that could happen, but they left out the anal option once more. Perhaps it was just that neither of them could say it out loud, though Angela secretly hoped she’d be able to witness Emily take a cock in her ass.

Angela introduced Emily to her bedroom, covered by a black bed sheet to give it that dungeon look and feel. Emily crawled onto the bed, face down, while Angela tied the rope to her cuffs and then to the bedpost. They experimented with the movement and loosened the ropes a little to give more access to Emily’s face, for obvious reasons. There was plenty of room on the bed for Emily to hike her knees underneath her and get fucked from behind.

They were chatting and laughing when the doorbell rang out loud and clear. A flush of anticipation overtook Emily at the sudden intrusion of the bell cutting through their friendly banter while Angela took in a deep breath, smiled and bit her lip. “Let’s do this,” she said. The last item was carefully wrapped around Emily's eyes and tied at the back of her head before Angela headed for the door.

She went through the same procedure as before, because not everyone who turned up was automatically let in. They had to pass certain criteria. They knew the rules and how they needed to behave, and it was as much about giving the women what they wanted and craved as it was for the men.

This time, the door was closed as Angela grabbed the person by the collar and dragged him further into the lounge. A few kisses were exchanged before she stopped at the sofa, turned him around and pushed him backwards. The victim crashed downwards and Angela was immediately upon him, clawing at the top of his trousers to loosen them and pull them down to his ankles, and then onto the floor. Her hand behaved like a fishing rod when she dived into his underpants and pulled out his substantial trouser snake. Her mouth, lips and throat were all over it. His hands naturally fell onto the back of her head as she bobbed up and down, the slurping noises clear as a bell for Emily to listen to.

Emily felt herself urging Angela to be quicker, and hand him over to her but there was nothing she could do about it. She had to wait for her turn. It was all part of the game. Emily wished she hadn’t agreed to be tied, as that prevented her from pawing at her pussy and bringing her close to orgasm as she listened for the telltale signs from next door.

Angela stopped short of allowing her victim to shoot into her mouth. She lifted herself upwards, lifted her skirt a tad higher, straddled him and sank her cunt down over his strained cock. She grabbed the back of the sofa and fucked him. Her ass shot over the end of the sofa as she thrashed herself against him. Her laboured breathing made it hard to hear and she had to raise her voice for him to understand what she was saying.

“Do you want to cum in me or her?” She twisted her head to the side and nodded towards the bedroom.

Her victim grabbed her arse and started to fuck her harder.

“Her,” he announced as he suddenly pushed Angela off his cock. She nearly fell on the floor but managed to gather her feet under her to stand up. She grabbed the man’s hand and led him to the bedroom.

Once his eyes fell on Emily’s body, he stopped. It was as if his muscles couldn’t move for sheer excitement. Emily pulled at her bonds, wiggled her ass on the bed. She could feel her cunt getting wetter and wetter. Then it dawned on her – what if he didn’t fancy her?

“Go on,” Angela directed her comment to the man, “fuck it!” Emily nearly came when she heard those filthy words, even more so knowing that Angela had just treated her like a fuck toy.

“What are you waiting for? Pick a hole and fuck it!” Angela reiterated.

The man lurched forward, cock in hand and crawled onto the bed. Emily spread her legs for him and by the time his knees were between her thighs, his hands swept underneath her to pull her upwards. His cock slipped in without any foreplay whatsoever.

“Take the slut, and make her cum.” Angela’s words only exacerbated the situation. Her fingers shot down and she rubbed her clit, desperate to bring herself off as quickly as possible. She watched avidly as Emily’s rampant noises increased. Fuck, thought Angela. She was worse than her when it came to verbal outbursts.

“Fuck, yeah. Take her like that,” Angela said. The man shook violently, his hands grasping Emily’s slim hips as his fucking increased from fast to furious. He never even stopped fucking when he emptied his balls in Emily’s cunt and only considered stopping when his cock was wilting, despite his urge to repeat the process.

His eyes eventually met Angela’s as he climbed off the bed. Her spent body leaned against the door frame as he passed next to her, on a recovery mission to pick up his trousers and leave. Angela watched Emily’s chest heave against the bed. A solitary “Fuck,” left her mouth as the front door clicked shut. Angela couldn’t believe what she had just witnessed. She thought she was a bad girl, but Emily was in a different league.

Two more men showed up to enjoy their FOGOF deal. The second one fucked Angela first, came over her face and tits, and then marched into the bedroom to take Emily, shooting his load all over her ass before leaving. Angela had just enough time to clean the spunk off before the doorbell rang again. This chappie wanted both of them together and so Angela found herself lying on top of Emily while his cock fucked one and then the other. Angela whispered into Emily’s ear when it was her turn for his dick. Teasing her that she would have to wait while he fucked her velvety love canal first. Telling Emily how good it felt and how fat his cock was.

“Fuck, I’m cumming, I’m cumming hard,” she panted into Emily’s ear. If Emily’s hands were free, she would have been frigging herself to the words of her well-fucked neighbour.

It was mid-afternoon when the last of the men left the flat. Emily rested on the bed, her body spent with the number of times she had climaxed. Her eyes were partly closed as her body relaxed.

Angela was watching her from the bedroom door. She watched her legs sweep to and fro, watched her hips rise and then fall back down, watched her pull at the bonds that held her tight, and watched the spunk from the last man slowly crawl over her slim waist and onto the bedsheet.

As she watched the sperm make its way downwards, Angela’s inner soul was unleashed. She let out a low moan and a grimace formed on her face. She bit her lip. Raised a hand to tweak her nipple. Looked behind her to the bathroom where she knew what was silently waiting in there, waiting for her to retrieve it. It was calling to her as soon as she pulled at her nipple.

Angela walked to the front door, opened it and pressed the doorbell. She quickly closed the door and ran inside.

“One minute,” she shouted from the bedroom door, for nobody’s benefit but Emily.

She walked into the bathroom, opened her favourite cupboard and extracted the device from inside. She sucked on the purple cock, making out that she was giving another bloke a heady blow job, hoping that Emily was overhearing the exhausted sexual exploitations in the lounge.

She stepped into the harness, pulled it around her waist and inserted the purple silicone cock into the hole. She tightened the straps.

“She’s in here,” she announced. “Waiting to get fucked again. But you’ll have to ignore the spunk drying on her back,” she added. There was no reply from her virtual partner.

“You have a choice of holes,” she told herself out loud. “It’s been a long day. I’ll leave you to enjoy the slut,” she said while feigning a retreat into the lounge.

Emily felt the bed move and felt a hand on her pussy, raising her backside off the bed. She scrambled into the doggy position one more time, her head face-down on the bed. She waited.

The cock entered her pussy first and slipped its way into her juicy and succulent cunt. Hands came upon her waist and she grunted, as best as she could in a male way, as she thrust into Emily. She pulled back quickly and thrust her cock into her a second time. A thumb found Emily’s ass and started to circle the little star. Emily moaned loudly. A finger slipped into the star and Emily nearly exploded.

“Yes, yes, yes, fuck that ass,” she shouted.

Angela’s eyes opened wide before she pulled her cock from Emily’s pussy and positioned it where her finger caressed moments earlier. She pushed it in. Emily’s excitement level exploded, and soon Angela was fucking her ass in earnest, pulling back on her hips with every forward thrust. Her hand reached down to cup her pussy and gather the spunk that was leaking from it. She brought the hand to her mouth and sucked greedily as she fucked the dirty little slut on the bed.

It had been so long, too long, since she had been with a woman. Although the subterfuge was unprecedented, it was necessary. She couldn’t help herself as she watched Emily lay there on her bed, bound and vulnerable. She needed to take her. Have her. Fuck the living daylights out of her. She wanted to lick her pussy, desperately, but she dare not. Few men would have ventured there knowing how many times others had unloaded into her.

Yet, Angela was in seventh heaven as she fucked her neighbour, her slutty little neighbour, dressed to please and bound on her marital bed. Emily came hard on Angela’s cock, shaking her head from side to side, and while no cum would be issuing from Angela’s balls, she pretended to release a load into Emily before climbing off the bed.

She completed the pretence by shuffling clothes, opening the front door and closing it again, removing the strap-on and putting it back in the cupboard in the bathroom.

She walked into the bedroom.

“He said he was going to take your ass, did he?” Angela prompted.

“Uh, huh,” Emily nodded, “I so love getting my ass fucked,” she added.

“He seemed to enjoy it, too,” she added.

After a few moments of silence, Angela reached for the ropes and started to undo them. “Come on, we gotta get cleaned up before my husband comes home. You get in the shower first.”

Emily washed the copious amounts of spunk from her body and hair, fingered a proportion of it from her pussy to her mouth and sucked them clean. She crept out of the shower, leaving it to run before grabbing the towel.

Angela was removing the sheets and cleaning up the bedroom, and she used a scented spray to get rid of the smell of sex. At the same time, Emily searched the bathroom. She found the cupboard; she found the strap-on, and she tasted the smell of her pussy on it before putting it back where she found it.

Emily dried herself, left the bathroom and was given a top and skirt by Angela. After all, the trip home was just around the corner.

“You know that last guy that took my ass?” Emily questioned.

“Uh-huh,” Angela nodded.

“Is there any chance we could contact him to get him to fuck me again?”

Angela shook her head in surprise, thought for a while as she looked deep into Emily’s eyes, but had to turn away before the smile turned into a full-blown grin.

“I guess I could contact the website and ask them who it was,” she replied.

“Do it,” Emily said. “I want to get fucked like that again.”

Once Emily left the flat, Angela plopped onto the sofa; her fingers made a beeline for her pussy and she started rubbing. She looked across and through her bedroom door to the wall that separated her flat from Emily’s.

“Emily-fucking-Burton, you gorgeous little slut,” she said as she came hard on her fingers.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments