Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna

6
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words
We had arranged to meet at the local coffee shop. As soon as I walked in, I could see you over in the corner. Would you recognize me? I wondered. As I walked over towards you and you looked up and smiled, your eyes were the first thing I noticed. I recognized them from the pictures I had seen, but your eyes had never looked that alive in your photos. They completely gave you away the fact that you were ready for us to meet.

I stammered slightly saying hello as I sat down opposite you. After we had said hello, had a coffee and got the general chit chat out of the way, you asked if I would like to carry on to your place. You already knew the answer to that question. I could tell from your eyes that you were as eager to move this meeting away from public view as I was.

I smiled and said, “Oh yes, please,” not being able to control my excitement and not wanting to. As we walked outside and along the road, the silence between us seemed to last for ages; but also seemed natural as though we both knew what was going through our minds and were happy to let each other enjoy those naughty thoughts.

You grabbed my hand and eagerly told me we had arrived, as you pulled me toward you and to the front of your house. I stood behind you as you pulled out your keys and opened the door, content in knowing how much fun our encounter was going to be.

Once inside you took off your long black coat, as you turned towards me revealing what had been hidden away for the last hour, due to the cold of the outside world. And my face gave away how pleased I was with the sight of you standing in front of me. As your long coat lifted and dropped off your shoulders, your long slender figure came into view, wearing a figure hugging thigh length grey floral dress, your nipples struggling to get out. Wow, I was in heaven.

We had been chatting online for around six months now, and in that time we had shared so much, but every little detail seemed to stick in my mind as though it had just been a few days.

Let me explain about how this encounter started off all those months ago, and a little about myself. My name's Nigel, I’m 43 and happily married with two teenage daughters. I tend to have a little bit of a stammer when I’m nervous or excited, and friends and myself included would class me as an old fashioned, modern family man. I cook clean and have always looked after my daughters in unison with my wife. We have been married for 23 years and share a good sex life. We have arguments just like everyone else. I'd been happy with that until I realised something was missing. I initially put it down to the usual sex life my wife and I shared, and I happily tried to spice things up, from buying her toys, some of which turned out to be a total let down, and others that worked out to be lots of fun, but still something was missing.

Browsing the internet one day, I came across a bondage and spanking site, which before now I wouldn’t have even looked at, but there I was transfixed to my PC, watching and getting more turned on than I had been for a few years, not just physically but mentally as well. There it was, as though someone had flicked a switch inside my head, that’s what I longed for.

Over the next couple of months I had brought bondage and spanking up in conversations with my wife but to no avail. I realised without a shadow of doubt this wasn’t going to be part of our life. And at the same time realised that there was a big difference between being so totally turned on by it all and actually being able to physically hit a woman. The whole thought of it was against my nature, so I contented myself with the fantasy and images of what a lot of people would class as perverted or at least in my mind they would.

I pictured myself tying up my wife in nice silk scarfs and gently spanking her bum, the whole fantasy being toned down inside my mind so as to make it playful and harmless. Not at all like the images that I looked at that so turned me on. But I must not forget, I was a happily married family man, after all.

That was until I started chatting with Anna. We had both signed up to an adult chat site, with a common interest bondage and spanking. I read though her profile; she was 32 and looked like a school teacher, but the experience she had in bondage and spanking made my mind and indeed my cock take notice.

I summoned up the nerve to contact her, and to my surprise she responded. During our many chats I had expressed my desire to try out this new world, which seemed to contradict me in so many ways, and over a period of months had shared and gained so much.

She had told me about how she liked to be tied up, what toys she enjoyed using, and how she liked to be spanked. We would share fantasies - well mostly mine - but I soon came to realise there were still a lot of things Anna had wanted to do herself, that she hadn’t. So our mutual fantasies then came into play.

One such fantasy started with me opening the cupboard door under the stairs to let Anna out, who was on all fours, dressed only in a pair of sheer black hold-ups and her high heel shoes. She had a pink collar around her neck, attached by a length of rope to an ass-hook, a bright red gag firmly in her mouth, along with a wireless bullet vibrator in her lovely shaven pink pussy, held there by the pair of sheer black panties she had been wearing.

Anna loved the idea of being left in a small dark place for around half an hour or so; it really made her pussy start to drip. Attaching a lead to the collar, I walked her out to enjoy what came next. Anna had the idea of us meeting in person, so we could chat more personally about things, but we had decided that during this first meet no sex would take place. It would just be more of a show and tell meet, where she could show off all of her bondage toys and give me a more personal view, so we could decide on how far we wanted to take things.

So with the date and time of our first meet decided it took us both by surprise to how it ended. Bringing me back to the main part of my story...

I stood there in front of Anna as she took off her coat. She was wearing a thigh length grey floral dress, fitted from her breasts to her hips and then flowing out, along with a pair of sheer black hold-ups and a pair of 7-inch high heels. Her breasts were being pushed up from the top of her dress, and they were heaving with every breath she took.

I just stood there staring, taking in every little detail, as Anna knowingly slowly turned around in front of me smiling, coyly asking if I liked her outfit; she had bought it just for this occasion. Snapping back into the moment I told her how fantastic she looked. It was exactly the type of outfit I had mentioned in our chats many times that had so turned me on.

I sat down on the sofa, and Anna asked if I would like a drink, but before I could respond I was handed a glass of wine, our hands touching slightly as I took it from her.

As she sat down opposite me my heart was beating faster. My mouth started drying up as my mind went into overdrive.

Was I really here?

Should I be?

I’m a married man, and yet here I am with Anna, the woman I desired, and had wanted so much over the last few months.

HannaSander
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaSander

What the hell was I doing? The look of fear must have been all over my face.

“Are you okay?” Anna asked, placing her hand on my knee. ”We are just meeting as friends, there’s nothing wrong with that is there?”

Hearing here soft voice instantly calmed me, and I moved my hand to hers.

“Thank you,“ I replied as I gently squeezed her hand.

Anna quickly jumped forward a little on the sofa. “Come on then. You've been dying to see all my goodies. How about it? Do you still want to see them?” Anna jumped up, and walked across the room to a large box in the corner, and started to push it over towards me. “I normally keep all these in my closet in the bedroom but thought it would be better to have them in here in case I scared you off by dragging you to my bedroom.” She winked at me with a cheeky smile on her face; she quickly opened the box all excitedly. “This isn’t all of my stuff, there’s loads more.” 

The first thing Anna pulled out was a set of black leather wrist restraints; each one had three shiny buckles on them, along with a set of D-rings. Handing them over to me so I could look at them, she quickly pulled out a pair of matching ankle ones.

Before I knew it three hours had gone by, and me still with my first glass of wine. I was transfixed by everything she had pulled out of the box and others she had gone excitedly to her bedroom to fetch. With each she had a story or explanation for.

Anna had finished off the bottle of wine, and had just opened another one. “I saved this till last,” she said as she pulled out a large paddle. “This is my favourite one.“ Anna stood up and bent over, pushing her bum out and hitting herself with the paddle. “I love the sound it makes as it hits my bum.”

Then after sitting back down, she looked at me with a big smile as she witness how engrossed I was with all her toys. “Pass me the wrist cuffs,” she said. “Do you want to see how they look when they are on?” She slipped her hands inside the partly open cuffs, till they covered her wrists. “Can you do the buckles up?“

I leaned forward so I could tighten the buckle.

“That’s perfect. You sure you haven’t used them before?” She smiled.

“Even I couldn’t go far wrong with them could I?” I smiled back at Anna.

“Would you like to spank my bum now with the paddle?” Anna asked. Not waiting for me to answerer, she stood up, pushing her bum out once more. “Go on,” she said.

I lifted the paddle and gently spanked her bum, a smile forming on my face as it hit.

“Mmmm,” she moaned gently. 

“You liked that didn’t you?”

“You can hit me harder. It won’t hurt me I promise,” Anna repeated herself with a big smile. “Go on. Hit me harder.”

I lifted the paddle, but I couldn’t bring myself to hit her any harder than I had the first time.

Anna smiled and sat down leaning forward. “Can I tell you something?" she asked.

I nodded.

“Showing you my toys, and seeing your face has made me so wet. My panties must be soaked. Would you like to see how wet you have made me?”

All I could muster was a week, “Yes please,” and with that Anna stood up and bent over once more.

“You will have to lift my dress up. I’ve still got these cuffs on.” She smiled.

I stood up and walked behind her, lifting her dress. As I did Anna moved her legs further apart, then bending over more, she made her sheer black panties come into full view. I just stood there, the excitement building up inside me.

“Why don’t you slide your hand over them, and feel how wet they are?” Anna said looking around the side at me.

I slowly moved my hand over her smooth skin, feeling my way between her now wide open legs, moving towards the material which covered her wet and open pussy. Anna moaned loudly as my hand made contact, her hips moving slightly to fill my hand, which now felt damp, covered in her sweet smelling pussy juice.

“Would you mind pulling them down? I like to feel the air pass over my cunt when it’s wet like that. I can’t do it with these cuffs on.”

I slowly pulled her panties down over her hips, and gently let them slide down her legs, allowing Anna to step out of them. Still feeling how wet they were in my hand, I reluctantly placed them on the chair.

“Why don’t you try spanking my bum again now?” Anna said. "It will sound a lot different to before; I’d like you to hear it.”

I picked up the paddle and once again gently smacked her now bare bum. The sound and the way Anna moaned as it made contact was amazing. 

Anna, with a big smile, sat back down, and looking up at me said, “You really liked that- didn’t you?”

I just nodded and sat back down.

“You know, babe, you won’t hurt me hitting me harder- in fact I really like it. As my wet cunt proves. I really love having other parts smacked as well, like my pussy and my breasts, but I also really enjoy having my face slapped when I’m really turned on. Would you do it for me? Will you slap my face?” 

“No-I couldn’t do that,” I replied.

“Pleaaaase,” Anna said. “I would love you to do it, I promise it's okay.”

“No, I couldn’t.”

“You can, I know you want to deep down. Tell me what a naughty girl I am, and please slap me." 

I just sat there looking into Anna’s eyes. Could I really do what she was asking? Could I slap her face? NO- it wasn’t part of me. I couldn’t do it. My breathing was getting harder, and a slight panic erupted inside me. I couldn’t, I just couldn’t.

Anna still staring back at me, her voice getting slightly louder. “Go on, you want to, I know you do.”

There was a slight pause, as Anna stared at me, her eyes not leaving mine.

Could I?

What if I did?

What would happen?

All these thoughts rushed through my head. I had never hit a woman in my life but this was what I had been dreaming about, for so long. No I wasn’t ready to go this far. Within a split second my mind was made up, I couldn’t do it.

“Just slap me, slap me now. It won’t hurt me, I promise. Slap me, slap me like you want to, I know you do. Just do it once, for god’s sake. NIGEL!” Anna shouted. “I need you to do it, slappppp meeeee.”

Before she had finished saying it, and before I knew what was happening I heard it.

I heard the slap and just sat there looking at my hand.

Had I?

Did I just?

I looked at Anna. She was sat there with a massive smile on her face.

“I’m yours now,” she said. “And you're mine.” She stood up and sat next to me, lowering her arms over my head, and hugging me. “Next time we meet you can do anything you want to me. I’m yours.”

We hugged for a while after removing her cuffs.

With the intensity and passion of what just happened, it made me feel like I had just orgasmed. It was amazing, and we just stayed in each other’s arms.

I looked at Anna with that big smile on her face; she was so pleased with herself.

__________

Thank you for reading my first story, I wrote this sometime ago, but never got up the nerve to submit it. Before you go, I would like to thank SweetPenny , for her help and words of wisdom. Thank you, Penny. xx

Published 
Written by nigelsnaughty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments