Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby Girl Puts On A Show Part 2

"Baby Girl's punishment begins"

11
9 Comments 9
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
She'd really done it this time. Daddy hadn't called her in a week. No text, no checking on her at work, nothing, absolutely nothing. Baby Girl sighed to herself as she looked out of her window. She mused upon what her punishment would be, but she knew this was part of it.

For the first Friday night in a long time she got ready for bed alone and early. She had just brushed her teeth and started to put her hair up when the phone rang. She jumped and immediately her heart kicked into overdrive.

"Could it be Daddy?" she asked herself out loud.

She almost tripped as ran down the stairs. Reaching the living room, she picked up the phone.

"Hello?" she answered her voice shaky and uneven.

"You've been a very bad girl," he said. His voice was low, calm, and menacing.

Baby Girl shivered; he was obviously still very angry.

"I'm sorry Daddy," she said her voice timid and humble.

"Not yet you aren't. Get dressed," he said.

"In what Daddy?" she said in an effort to please him. She knew he liked when he picked what she wore.

"Something sexy," he said, the smirk in his voice evident. He was clearly silently amused at her feeble attempt to please him. She heard a click as he hung up. Baby Girl stood there frozen for a moment. Her heart pounded in her ears, breathing shaky and shallow. Then as if a bolt of electricity hit her, she spurred into action.

She ran to her room and laid out a revealing black dress, heels, and stockings. She pondered garters; she knew Daddy loved them. She did battle with her own inner modesty. Daddy's desires won as she ran to the bathroom quickly and applied make up. She put on Daddy's favorite black cherry lipstick. She straightened her hair so it came down all the way to her small firm ass.

She quickly went to her room and pulled on dark purple panties to cover her pretty shaved pussy, and then the garter belt. She stepped into the slinky dress and pulled it up. She gently put her generous luscious handfuls into the built in support. She carefully pulled the stockings up her long toned legs and fastened each to the garters.

She stood in front of the mirror to admire herself. The dress was pretty much open down the middle of her chest to her navel. She smiled and thought her Daddy would like this. She heard her front door open and quickly scooped up her heels and dashed downstairs.

There he stood in the entryway. The man that captivated her body and mind. He gestured impatiently for her to hurry up. She quickly ran to stand in front of him for inspection, and he looked her up and down. She could have sworn she saw the corner of his mouth kick up in a half smile. He just nodded her toward the car. Her heart sank slightly. It would seem she'd really outdone herself in the bad behavior department.

She walked with much less confidence to the car than she did down the stairs. She buckled up silently as he began to drive. She didn't dare ask where he was going, but her eyes went wide as they stopped at the very same club where she'd done her naughty deed.

"What's wrong Baby Girl? You'd rather be here with your friends than with Daddy?"

She swallowed hard. "Of course not Daddy. I'd always rather be with you."

He walked to her side of the car and opened the door. He draped his arm around her shoulders as he led her into the club. Baby Girl clung to his side and took in the only warmth she was probably going to see for a while.

Baby Girl sat at the bar and tried not to pout. Daddy had opened a tab and told the bartender to give her whatever she asked for. Then he immediately just left her alone. He had wandered to a group of women, smiling that smile that never failed to make her weak in the knees. The women swooned and Baby Girl gripped her shot glass as she tossed back shot after shot of tequila. Daddy carefully wrapped each woman around his little finger with his flawless charisma, charm and good looks. Every once in a while he'd glance over and shoot her a toothy grin exactly as she'd done with her friends.

He grabbed one of the women by the hand. A blonde one, the one he knew would raise Baby Girl's hackles the most. He led her to the dance floor much as she had done the men and began to dance with her. He caressed the blonde woman's sides up and down as he held her backside close up against him. He nuzzled her neck. Every second he spent touching her put more fire in Baby Girl's veins, but she took her punishment.

After about an hour of Daddy making her watch him touch that other woman, he came over to find a very inebriated Baby Girl. He laughed and led her by the hand to his car and started to drive back to her house.

The alcohol made her ballsy. Baby Girl did something she almost never did.

"Did that make you feel better Daddy? Dry fucking another woman while I watched?" Baby Girl practically spat out.

She yelped as a hand came down sharply on her thigh, but he said nothing. He led her to her room and started to unbutton his shirt slightly and roll up his cuffs.

"Strip my bad little pet," he ordered his voice sickeningly sweet and laced with venom.

Baby Girl did as she was told and stood in front of him, eyes pointed downwards. He went to a chest on the other side of the room and pulled out her cuffs and spreader bar, fastening them all in place. Then he went back and grabbed the long leather whip. Very rarely was she bad enough to feel its lashes and she winced mentally when she saw it come out.

EllyFantastic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllyFantastic

Daddy motioned for her to turn around. As always she did as she was told and exposed her bare ass and thighs to him.

"Did it feel good slut?" he asked as he brought down the whip with a hard crack against her ass that made her cry out.

"No Daddy!"

Crack.

"What didn't feel good?' he bellowed.

Crack.

"Letting other men touch me Daddy," she whimpered out.

Crack.

"Are you ever going to let another man touch what's mine?" he asked his voice got louder.

"No Daddy," she pleaded with him.

Crack.

He repeatedly brought down the whip on Baby Girl's bare ass, and just when she thought she would break and cry out her safe word, he stopped. He knew her limits and no matter how mad he was he did not want to hear her scream out her safe word. That meant he'd gone too far.

Daddy turned her around to face him, whip still coiled. As he looked down at her his face softened. He realized that his punishment had done it's job. Baby Girl had been subjected to the same emotional pain he went through. When he'd saw her with those men, his blood had boiled. He put her through the physical pain that always comes when she drastically misbehaves as well.

Daddy unhooked her cuffs and her spreader bar. He picked her up in his arm and laid her on the bed. He kissed down her neck and let his hands drift lightly around her nipples. Her whimpers quickly became sighs and moans. Baby Girl began to melt in his hands under his touch. He gently started to play with her clit and spread her lips slightly to reach her little button. He knew just how very sensitive she was. Just a little brush and her back would arch. Baby Girl reached up and sought permission to kiss him. He lowered his head so his lips could engulf hers. Baby Girl sucked his tongue into her mouth and she stroked it with her own. Their tongues dueled for control. Once in a while she would whimper in his mouth as he flicked her little button.

He started to slide a finger in between her sweet folds and found her tight little hole. Baby Girl moaned and raised her hips slightly to meet him. Already soaking wet, she was starting to leave a little spot on the bed. He couldn't take anymore and quickly dropped his pants, pulling out his hard member. Baby Girl licked her lips before she stroked her tongue over the head in circles and then took it between her lips. She slid her mouth down the shaft until her nose met his pelvis.

Daddy let his head fall back as he moaned. His hand ran through her hair as he started to pump into her mouth. He reached down with his other hand and tweaked her nipple which made her shiver. She continued to work his cock and brought her hands up to stroke him. She sucked one of his balls in to her mouth. She stroked it with her tongue as she looked up at him. She moaned at the pleasure that ran across his face. With a growl, he picked up the pace until he triggered her need to gag. When her jaw started to get sore, he flipped her onto her back and climbed on top of her. He lined up his cock with her sweet hole.

"Who's pussy is this?" he demanded.

"Your's Daddy," she said breathlessly.

With that, he plunged in her hard and fast. Which caused her to cry out in pleasure and pain at the sudden intrusion in her body. He slowed down and pumped rhythmically into her. Baby Girl hitched her legs up around him. She dragged her nails down his back as he buried himself to the hilt inside her. Just when she'd gotten used to pace, he picked it up, and started to almost brutally fuck her. His balls slapped audibly against her ass with each thrust. Baby Girl bit down on her lip and cried out as she reached the precipice he could so easily bring her to over and over.

He flipped her over and yanked her hips up, putting her red streaked ass in the air. He plunged back inside her and caused her face to bury in to the bed. He pumped into her savagely. He slid one finger into her ass. Baby Girl moaned and quickly felt herself hurtling towards another orgasm. Daddy kept his fast pace, his balls slapping hard against her clit. As she reached her orgasm she heard the sounds as Daddy got ready to cum.

Baby Girl braced herself as she readied for Daddy to pull out as he normally did. She could feel the tension build in him and knew he would cum soon. Except this time he didn't slow down he just continued to savagely pummel into her pussy. Finally as one loud growl ripped passed his lips, he emptied himself not onto the small of her back as he normally did, but inside her. His cock pulsed and shot load after load of his sticky cum into her pussy. Baby Girl's eyes were wide as she felt her pussy fill up with his cum. He pulled her head to the side and looked her straight in the eye.

"You are mine," he said.

She nodded and he pulled out, walked over to her head and made her clean their juices off his softening cock with her mouth. He laid down next to her and she sighed thankful that her punishment was done and over with. She heard him chuckle next to her. She rolled over and cuddled up next to him. Her protector and disciplinarian.

"You're right Baby Girl. You better rest up, you have a long weekend of punishment ahead of you."

Baby Girl gasped and shivered with anticipation. He quietly ordered her to go to sleep, and as all the stress of him not seeing her and the exertion of her punishment seeped in, she slipped off to sleep.

Published 
Written by mixedbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments