Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby Girl's Social Media Upset

"Baby Girl's done it again"

11
4 Comments 4
8.8k Views 8.8k
767 words 767 words
Baby Girl stood in the kitchen wearing a short flowing skirt and a tank top. She had started dinner, so it would be ready when her Daddy came home. She hummed a tune as she stirred and simmered. She had no idea of the incoming storm.

Daddy busted in the door and ran right to her, but instead of the hug and kiss she had expected, he bent her over the counter top and smacked her hard on her ass.

"Daddy! What did I do?" Baby Girl cried out.

Daddy grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her towards the computer. He was fuming as he recalled his shock, as he checked Baby Girl's Facebook page and saw an array of risque photos. He clicked a few times on the computer and then all but shoved her nose against the screen.

"What are these?" he jammed his finger right next her nose against the screen.

She looked at the pictures she'd taken earlier that day modeling the corsets, skirts and dresses Daddy had bought her. In her mind she had been showing her pride and gratefulness for her Daddy. She knew now that he saw it in a completely different way.

"Is this how you get off now?" he jeered at her.

He yanked her ass out of the chair and kept her face near the screen.

"Read me the comments slut," he ordered.

"You look sexy," she said hesitantly. Daddy smacked his palm against her bare pussy.

"Damn girl, I'd like to untie those strings," she whimpered out the comment referring to a lace up corset. Daddy pinched and twisted her nipple hard.

"You want to take dirty photos? Then we're going to do it right," he snarled and yanked her up towards the bedroom.

He grabbed the digital camera on the way up. Baby Girl stood before her Daddy, shifting her weight from foot to foot nervously.

"Strip slut," he ordered.

She started to take off her clothes, but froze for a second when she heard the shutter of the camera. One hard smack on her ass was all it took to get set in motion again. A couple more nude photos later, Daddy gestured her towards the bed. He stood in front of her and took her chin in his hand and took a picture looking down on her.

Then, he walked to the chest where all the toys for both pleasure and punishment were kept.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

He pulled out her favorite nipple clamps. Circular, with pins that dropped from the middle to pinch her nipples. He fastened them on her erect nipples and took yet another photo.

He walked back over to the chest and pulled out the flogger. He ran the leather straps down her body, before striking her breasts. He did that until the were streaked and red, and then he laid the flogger down on her stomach. He took more photos, and then he went to the chest once again and pulled out the body paint. He scrawled in big black letters across her chest and stomach, Daddy's Slut. He snapped a photo of her laying streaked, red, and wrote on.

He pulled her up and unbuckled his belt. He wrapped it around her neck like a collar and removed his hard length from his pants. Wordlessly, he ordered her to suck it as he took more photos. She bobbed up and down slowly getting turned on by the fact that Daddy was taking the naughty pictures. He flipped her on her back and took more pictures, as he slowly slid his big cock into her tight slit. She moaned in pleasure.

"You like that slut?"

He started to pound into her mercilessly. She realized today was one of the days Daddy was going to use her. He didn't care if she got off or not. He propped her legs up on her shoulders, so he could drive deeper into her tight pussy. She moaned because while he may not have tried to, Daddy was going to make her cum. He barreled into her. His moans loud enough to compete with hers, which were punctuated by the click of the camera shutter.

As their orgasms hit them, he pulled out spraying his load on her face, breasts, and stomach. He stood back and snapped more photos of her.

"That's how you take dirty pictures Baby Girl," he said to her. And then, he just left her in the bed a complete mess. Shortly after she heard the shower turn on. She just laid there fully used and covered in cum.

Published 
Written by mixedbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments