Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Day Gone Right

"Maybe bad days don't always have to end that way..."

4
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
To say it had been a rough day was probably the grossest understatement of the year. Everything just seemed to go wrong. There I was, sitting on the side of my bed, headphones in, staring out the window. I felt the bed dip slightly behind me, guessing it was one of the animals I thought nothing of it. That is until a pair of arms wrapped around me, causing me to jump and coming face to face with Caleb. His brown eyes held their usual playful glint and I had to resist the urge to run my fingers through his amazing dark hair every time I saw him. I just wasn't expecting him in my room on a crappy Friday night. I was completely in shock as I ripped the headphones from my ears.

"Caleb! What in the world are you doing here?"

He smirked, "Had a feeling you could use some company."

I smiled, "You just knew huh?"

He chuckled, "It happens when you share a birthday." These words fell quietly from his lips as he leaned in to kiss me. This kiss was different than any other, full of longing. His arms locked tightly around my waist as the kiss became more heated. His tongue slid eagerly into my mouth the moment he had the chance. His fingers brushed lightly along the exposed skin of my collarbone, as they tugged down the strap of my tanktop. I pulled away, my head spinning and clouded by lust as I tried to catch my breath.

"Caleb, you know that this would change everything and take us and what we are to a whole new level."

He smiled and pecked my lips gently "Sweetheart, we've been patient enough. Maybe it's always been part of our destiny to end up like this. It's okay we've waited long enough." Without another thought I crushed my lips against his, putting every ounce of every emotion I'd ever felt for him into it.

The straps of my tank top came quickly off my shoulders, as did my bra straps. I made short work of tugging his shirt off, the bra was unclipped and quickly tossed aside. Bottoms and underwear were tossed into the heap seconds later. His eyes roamed my body, drinking in everything that had been hidden from him for so long.

He smirked, noticing my hesitation, he brought his hand to gently cup my cheek, "I told you, you had absolutely nothing to worry about. You're stunning." With that, his lips captured mine again. His hands began wandering over every inch of my body. Exploring territory he was more than ready to claim for himself. My eyes were twisted shut, trying to comprehend what was happening. When I dared to open them I was met with his, filled with dark passion laced lust.

He pushed me onto the bed, lips ghosting over every tender inch of skin as he trailed kisses from my neck down to my chest and stomach. His fingers gently ran along my inner thigh, and his lips followed suit. I was an absolute mess as my body shook beneath him. Clearly he was good at distracting me, otherwise I may have noticed the rope he was holding much earlier. Before a thought could fully form I found myself completely immobilized, feet tied down and hands cuffed behind my back.

I was a bit shocked, as he laid one final gentle kiss to my lips before whispering, "This is how a man should pleasure a woman." He then buried his face between my legs, tongue pressing deeply inside me.

Marishkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marishkaa

I cried out his name repeatedly, my body struggling against the restraints as I shook from pure pleasure. This man had turned me into a moaning, writhing mess. As I reached my peak for the third time, my body shuddered and arched against his as I screamed his name so loudly I'm certain the neighbors heard. His lips quickly found mine again and our tongues began an intense fight for dominance.

His hand traveled swiftly down my body before burying his fingers in my womanhood. I whimpered eagerly in to his mouth. His fingers twisted lightly, finding that oh-so-special spot as his thumb rubbed vigorously over my clit. A string of curse words flew from my mouth as the orgasm ripped through my body leaving me shaking. He smirked at me, "I told you."

I bit my lip, nodding in agreement, "Yes, okay yes... you told me! You were right now. Please Caleb, make love to me! I can't wait any longer!" I begged him shamelessly, as his member brushed my thigh.

He chuckled, "I thought you'd never ask." With that he molded our bodies together, bringing an entirely new euphoria to my body, pleasure like I'd never known. His hands ran greedily over my curves and his lips traced my neck, sending chills down my spine.

All I could do was moan, begging him to let me please him. He responded with, "No baby, tonight is your night."

The pleasure was absolutely indescribable as the passion between us built. I soon reached my peak for the third time. He wrapped his arms behind me, pulling me onto his lap, my legs on either side of him as the new angle only intensified the pleasure. I called his name loudly before covering his lips with my own. I bit lightly on his bottom lip, eliciting an excited moan from Caleb.

I made a trail of kisses from his neck and across his collarbone, nibbling and marking my own territory along the way. I moaned loudly as his hands gripped tightly on my ass, guiding our bodies together and bouncing me lightly on his member, causing both our sounds of pleasure to echo loudly through the room.

I wanted nothing more than to rake my hands across his back, his voice rang heavily in my ears as he whispered, "Let it out, all of it, I want to hear you."

Everything I had been holding back began to tumble from my lips at that point. I screamed his name, driving him over the edge as he trailed kisses all over my neck and chest. He then took my nipple into his mouth and started tugging and sucking. That was all it took for me to come undone, with one final long moan of his name, he finally came undone himself.

We both sat there panting, trying to calm our racing hearts. He reached behind me and unlocked the cuffs, kissing me lightly as his fingers traced the deep red marks left by the harsh metal. He untied the ropes and held my body to his, smiling at me he whispered, "That was absolutely incredible."

I hummed in agreement, my brain still too clouded to form a coherent response. We laid down and cuddled close together, as we had done so many times before. But this time I knew, things were so much different now and I couldn't wait to see what the change held for us. This day was certainly not terrible anymore.

Published 
Written by Lost2Chance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors