Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BDSM and Breeding

"Nature's true way of domination"

50
7 Comments 7
93.4k Views 93.4k
636 words 636 words
Famous Story
My hand had been on her throat as she was laying on the bed with her head hanging over the edge as I fucked her throat relentlessly, but now it was time for her to be bred.

I told her to get her in the middle of the bed and on her back with her knees drawn back against her chest. Her eyes were still watering from gagging and saliva was still dripping from her chin but she did what she was told.

This was the first time she was going to feel me penetrate her and I knew it was going to be a shock to her. I loomed over her as I tucked my own hands under her knees as I kept her pinned back and used my left hand briefly to position my cock at her fertile slit. I knew she was ovulating because when I had removed her panties earlier the wetness was stranding from between her thighs.

I looked down at her, she was highly aroused but visibly nervous. She had her bottom lip tucked in her mouth, chewing on it as I asked her, "Ready for me to put my baby inside you?"

She nodded quickly and without warning I suddenly sank my cock deep. I will never forget her reaction. Her mouth opened in a voiceless gasp as this look of fear, pain, and pleasure came across her face all at once. She knew she was going to get punished if she reached to push back at my hips and when she did she got a quick pop to the face and quickly moved her hand away as I held deep as her body squirmed.

Her walls were clamping down on my cock as I was buried to the hilt, the head of my cock was firmly against her tender cervix as she was whimpering and cooing. And that is when I began to pump.

The first time I withdrew and sunk back deep her gasp was almost the same as the first but as I entered a steady rhythm her gasp turned to grunts and moans.

IvyRadke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyRadke

But it wasn't going to be like this for long, I had to hammer deep. I had to shape her cunt to my cock. I knew I was going to give her my baby, but I wanted her to remember when it happened forever.

As I started to ram harder, her pleasure faded from her face and the fear came back. Her eyes were wide and her brow was furrowed. It wasn't long till I started to see tears forming in her eyes and I knew she was at the edge of what she could handle. I asked her if she wanted me to stop and all she could do was move her head in a circle as if she was saying yes and no at the same time.

It was just a short time after that I felt her walls clamping down harder and wetness all over as I knew she had just cum all over my cock, but the intensity of my rutting had been too intense for her to even scream out. It was at that moment I shoved full and deep as my balls drew up and clenched as my potent seed rushed into her womb in blast after blast of violent spurts.

Her body tensed up under me and she let out this mewling scream as she came again, her wetness and gush was even more pronounced as I felt it drip down over my balls and down between her ass cheeks. I laid on her, keeping my full weight there as my cock stayed deep, spilling the entire contents of my balls into her body, making sure her tummy would grow round in the coming months.

Published 
Written by PrimalMind
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments