Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming A Sex Object

"A married woman gives her body to a tall, dark stranger"

17
10 Comments 10
14.6k Views 14.6k
7.1k words 7.1k words
Velvet's hand hoveredover the dial button on her telephone. She hesitated, unsure of the consequences in dialling the number she had just keyed in.

The man she had taken the number from yesterday, after work at the bar, was at the forefront of her thoughts; he was hard to forget. His smouldering gaze was etched into her mind's eye, sending a shiver down her spine again and again, exactly as it had done the first time she stood before him.

“I have been looking for someone like you. I'd like you to call me.” The words replayed in her head.

Their conversation of the night before had begun normally but she was amazed at his confidence and how quickly he had turned their conversation towards sex - and explicitly so - without making her feel the subject of a cheap hit.

He appeared to have been his his early forties, with dark brown hair, blue eyes and just over six feet tall. She had no idea of the physique that hid beneath his shirt and tailored suit but she got the impression he was in very good shape.

He was well spoken and clearly well educated. He summoned words expertly, only speaking when needing to speak, yet there had never been a dull moment with him.

He had turned her on. She might have tried to hide it but she knew he knew it too. His frankness, in suggesting she might like to become “his personal sex object” was forward beyond belief, yet his confidence and demeanour had left her wanting just that.

She cast her doubts aside and pushed the button before they could return. The ringtone sounded in the earpiece. Once. Twice. She felt nervousness return and quickly searched for he button to hang-up.

“Hello?” A voice answered. She froze, recognising the voice immediately. Her nose seemed to smell his aftershave, remembering it from the day before, the sound of his voice triggering the connection.

"Hello?” The voice asked once again.

Her mouth was dry but she found herself saying, “Hello, this is Velvet, from … the other night. Is that Ryan?”

“Yes.” He said. Then nothing.

Velvet waited but he stayed silent. He wanted her to lay her cards on the table first, to see her hand before revealing his own.

“I wanted to take you up on your offer.” She said, gulping immediately after.

“My offer?” He said. “I offered you nothing. You on the other hand are the one who has something to offer. Let's try that again, shall we?”

The line went quiet again. She trembled, knowing the answer Ryan expected from her. It had been all too clear in their conversation the day before, yet she resisted the answer she knew was expected of her.

“Well Velvet, what is it you want?” He asked again, this time with a tone of immediacy in his voice.

“I want,” she began, knowing full well her next words would be giving herself over to him. “I want to be to be your slut, Ryan.”

“Not bad,” he said. “But not quite there yet I'm afraid. And please don't call me Ryan. You must address me as Sir for the time being. Now what was it – exactly – that I said you could do for me?”

Remembering his instruction of the night before she dragged the words reluctantly from her lips.

“I want to be your Fuck Toy, Sir,” she said immediately. “Please. Let me be your Fuck Toy.”

“That's better,” Ryan said. “I will send an SMS to your number with the address and I'll see you tomorrow at seven sharp. Wear something sexy and stylish. I want you to show your figure. Heels and stockings are compulsory. Also, I want your make up to be heavy, as if on a night out. Red lipstick and dark eye shadow are what I want. Your hair must be in a pony tail.” He hung up.

Velvet noticed how her heart was pounding and she gasped for breath. This was the first time since her marriage she had ever given a sexual invitation to a man other than her husband. Her marriage that was now nothing more than a signature on a document and a scrapbook of photographs.

Her husband was away from home more than he was there. His brief stays in between business trips were now all she had to look forward to of seeing him and even then he was distant, his mind always on his work. She had tried, at times to spice up their sex life, tried to entice him with lurid underwear and dirty talk but he always seemed to have something better to do.

She barely slept that night.

The following evening she prepared herself. She wore black seamed hold ups and heels with a tight fitting knee-length pencil skirt with a slit from the hem at the rear. She had pondered on wearing her blond hair up to reveal the curves of her neck - which was adorned with a velvet choker, above a white satin blouse - but opted for the pony tail as he had requested.

She took her time in front of a mirror with her make up and when finished, almost saw a different person in the reflection. She had complied fully with his instructions.

The cab arrived and as she walked to the front door, she noticed the picture of her and her husband for the last time before leaving. She closed the door firmly behind her as she turned to walk down to the cab that waited.

Twenty minutes later, she arrived. The large house had a long sweeping driveway, which passed the front door halfway along. She knew Ryan had money, that had been obvious from his attitude and attire, but this she had not expected. He had given little away.

The cab stopped and she got out. Paying the driver in full, with a generous tip, she turned and headed away from the car.

The cab waited for her to find her way into the house. Velvet walked towards the door, with her heels crunching in the loose gravel driveway, before clacking on the more solid surface that led to the door. She knocked and waited.

Just as she was about to turn her head to see if the cab driver was still watching, the latch on the door clicked and the door opened.

A young woman answered, with red hair and a figure-hugging black dress.

“Hello,” she said. “Velvet, I presume?”

“Yes.” Velvet replied, mildly surprised the pretty young woman knew her name.

“Come in, won't you. Ryan is in the drawing room.” The girl motioned into the house. “Please, this way,” she beckoned.

Velvet followed towards a large pair of wooden doors. The woman opened them and showed her inside. Velvet passed through the doors and waited in silence as the red-headed woman closed them behind her.

Ryan sat on a leather sofa, legs crossed, in a dark suit, and tie, his collar button open. A glass of malt scotch sat on the low, glass topped table in front of him.

Some way behind him, another door was shut. To his sides were bookcases laden with an array of books that reached the ceiling. Nearby, an old yet immaculate sturdy wooden desk and chair was near the wall, looking sparse and seldom used as if more for decoration

Instead of greeting her, he immediately began to dictate instructions.

“Come forward, Velvet. Stand over here please,” he requested.

Velvet took a deep breath and lifted her foot to take her first step. Her head felt light all of a sudden and her feet could barely feel the varnished wood of the floor beneath her as she moved towards him.

“Stop there,” Ryan instructed. “Turn around, slowly, until you are facing the window.”

Velvet's breathing deepened. She began by turning her head, then her hips and finally her feet as she moved around. She saw the window and stopped, her back now facing him as he sat, looking on. She could sense his eyes tracing from the tips of her shoe heels, up the back of her stocking seams and over her pencil skirt. She heard the leather of the sofa shift as Ryan stood. He moved towards her, not saying anything, the heels of his shoes echoing softly in the sporadically furnished drawing room.

He came to a stop just inches behind her. She became aware of the warmth of his body and felt her own tense slightly.

“Why did you choose this outfit, Velvet?” He whispered in her ear.

“I … um …,” she stuttered, taken completely unaware by the question.

“Speak up,” he said firmly.

Jolted into words by his abrupt tone, she found herself speaking the first thing that popped into her mind.

“I wanted to look my best for you,” she said. “I wanted to … please you. To do as you had told me.”

“Yes. Good,” he said. “I know you did. I like it. It enhances your figure nicely. I chose well.”

There was silence for a moment then she felt Ryan's hand touch her arm. His fingers ran up her arm, making her shiver with their delicate yet purposeful movement, over her shoulder and finally to her neck where they lingered for a moment before he lifted them.

“Take off your panties,” he told her softly, in a serious tone.

She felt herself freeze. She had expected some chit-chat and getting-to-know-you conversation first, so she wanted to understand his motive and tried to ask why.

“Well, I ...”

“I SAID,” he raised his voice momentarily, cutting her off, then lowered it again, “Take off your panties, and place them on the floor in front of you.”

She hesitated one last time, in an effort to determine if he meant it and, on deciding he did, she reached down, backing into him. He didn't move and she felt the fabric of her skirt meet with that of his trousers, under which she could feel the heat of his thighs on the cheeks of her bottom.

Velvet's hands lifted her skirt at the front and eventually found her panties. Her fingers fumbled nervously at the sides, finally managing to hook them and began to slide them down over her thighs. She lifted one knee, releasing her underwear on one side, then her heeled foot returned to the floor and she repeated the movement with the other knee.

She held her silky underwear in her hand and again procrastinated.

“On the floor,” he said behind her firmly.

Velvet dropped the panties and they floated to the wooden floor silently.

“Thank you,” Ryan told her. “Please,” he gestured with his hand towards the sturdy, ornate wooden desk with the chair in front. “I want you to sit on the desk.”

Velvet walked a few paces over to the desk and turned around. She placed her hands on the edge and hoisted herself up, placing her feet on the chair in front.

Ryan stared at her momentarily then reached for a small golden bell on the glass coffee table. He picked it up and shook it. The shrill ringing broke the silence; footsteps could be heard walking towards the room. He put the bell down and moved another, smaller chair that had stood next to the opposite wall into the middle of the room. He then sat down and waited. The young girl who had led her in entered the room, with a length of rope in her hand. She walked towards Ryan, who now sat in the other chair, looking intently at Velvet as she perched on the desk.

Ryan dropped his hands to his sides and the young girl, who did not make eye contact with Velvet, proceeded to bind him to the chair with the rope. It all looked very staged to her. As the events in the room unfolded, she began to wonder what part she would be playing in them.

When Ryan was securely tied to his chair, the young woman left the room and closed the doors.

“Are you ready to begin?” Ryan asked.

Velvet trembled again. She nodded and asked, “What am I to do?”

“Masturbate for me.”

She gulped. Her mouth was dry, making it difficult to swallow.

“Now? Here?”

“Immediately. Or you will be shown the way out.”

Velvet nodded and moved her hand up her leg, into her skirt, which rode up her thighs as it went towards its destination between her legs. As her fingers reached her pussy, she noticed how wet she had become just in last few moments.

Suddenly she felt embarrassed and felt her face redden as she blushed profusely. Ryan's expression did not change, he simply looked directly at her. Velvet felt compelled to stop and dismount the desk but simultaneously wished to further her arousal.

Her fingers began to slide over her luscious, soft femininity, parting the lips as they pressed inward. She took a deep hissing breath between her teeth as the sensation overwhelmed her. Somehow, the dark, bound, suited man in the chair who looked on, excited her immensely. She felt a shiver run the length of her body and she moved one leg up onto the desk, leaving the other on the fabric of the chair. Her legs were well apart now and the skirt had risen above her thighs, leaving her swollen labia in plain sight.

Ryan sat quite still; his expression and gaze set in stone, yet as she became more animated and her breathing deepened, his mouth parted and she caught a glimpse of his tongue as it pressed against the inner wall of his teeth.

Velvet now felt wantonly naughty. In the silence of the room, she performed her innermost private ritual before this virtual stranger, allowing him to see an expression she would normally reserve for an empty room. The first moans of pleasure escaped her lips. She felt her orgasm building as her fingers worked knowingly on her clit.

Ryan looked on, tilting his head slightly, raising an eyebrow as his eyes feasted on her performance.

Her hips gyrated in time with the motion of her fingers as she succumbed to the wave of pleasure that swept over her body. As she came, she exhaled sharply, trying to retain some composure but failed as a huge moan left her lungs.

“Good girl,” Ryan told her, encouraging her to continue. “I want another. This time, you'll bend over the desk and face the wall.”

She nodded. Her head was in a spin from the force of the orgasm that had just ripped through her and she no longer felt awkward before him. She climbed down, not even bothering to adjust her skirt and turned around, bending over the wooden desk. Her bare arse and tight hole now faced him. She spread her legs and placed her arm under her body, her hand connecting once more with her dripping honey pot.

“Mmm, mmm,” she moaned as the slightest touch from her already wet fingers made her body tingle with delight.

“Oh … Oh God, YES!” she cried, opening her legs wider and plunged her fingers into her tight hole, fucking herself towards another climax.

In no time at all, she felt her legs weaken as she orgasmed again before him. Her juices now trickled down her thigh leaving a trail that shone on her body under the dim light of the room.

“Taste yourself, slut,” she heard his voice behind her. “Clean your fingers - for me.”

Velvet moved her hand back to her mouth and lapped at her sticky, scented fingers. The smell of her sex excited her as did her actions. She was being such a dirty whore in front of this complete stranger yet felt entirely comfortable – for now.

“Untie me immediately,” Ryan ordered.

“She pushed herself up from the desk and walked over to him, finally allowing her skirt to slide back down her thighs. She moved behind him and paused for a moment, wondering what would become if she disobeyed him.

“Don't even think about disobeying me, girl,” he told her. “The night is young and I haven't yet made up my mind what to do with you. I strongly suggest you behave.”

She quickly untied him and stood back.

Ryan stood up, turned around and pointed at the chair.

"Sit down.” He commanded.

Velvet moved around the chair and sat down in front of him. She stared for a moment at the noticeable bulge in his trousers, the outline of his firm tool clearly visible through the flimsy material. She snapped out of it and quickly looked up, as if to hide the fact she had been staring but it was apparent from her blushing face as to where her eyes had been.

“It's no use trying to hide your thoughts from me, slut. It is evident what you want.”

Ryan's hand moved to his fly and unzipped it slowly before her widening eyes. His hand went inside and eventually freed his throbbing penis and beneath it his balls too. The tip was smeared with pre-cum and the crimson helmet of his cut cock pointed directly at her face.

“Now Velvet, I am going to give you some clear instructions, which you will follow without question. Is that understood?”

Velvet nodded, her gaze remaining fixed on his poised length.

“I want you to masturbate again. Place your right hand on your wet pussy and begin. When you cum, I will then make you suck my cock, is that clear?”

She nodded.

“No, I want to hear it. Is that clear?”

“Yes.” She said almost breathless.

“Yes … what?”

“Yes, Sir. It is clear.” She said at last, finally understanding how she was expected to respond.

“Good. Begin.”

Velvet began to massage her slit once more. It was so wet, so utterly wet, like she hadn't felt in a very long time.

“Now place your left hand on my thigh.”

She reached up and held his thigh, feeling the firm muscle beneath his trousers. Instinctively, her left hand squeezed and massaged as her right hand worked between her thighs. She bit her lip and looked up at Ryan longingly.

“No. I did not say you could look at my face. You need to earn that. Look at my cock, slut.”

His forceful words pushed her on, allowing the first inevitable signs of an orgasm to induce trembling shivers in her thighs. She looked at his cock as instructed. A strand of pre-cum now dangled like a dew-drop, thinning as gravity pulled it to the floor between them. The droplet landed on the shiny leather of his black shoe, blemishing the otherwise perfect surface.

As she found herself wondering how it would feel on her tongue, she noticed her orgasm was now seconds away. She imagined her lips moving over the head of his cock and as she did so, she shuddered violently and came, hard, in front of Ryan once more.

She moaned loudly and sobbed in its aftermath as the orgasm subsided gradually.

“Good girl.” Ryan said. “Now place your right hand on my other thigh and open your mouth.”

She obeyed immediately. Her sticky fingers gripped his other thigh and her mouth now waited patiently before him.

“I am going to fuck your mouth slowly,” he began, “And as I do so, you will moan with pleasure, just like you did when you came for me. Do you understand?”

She nodded gently, as if not entirely sure about the next few minutes.

She had sucked her husband's cock many times during foreplay but had never completed with him. He had said that, for him, he was unable to come during oral sex and always moved to vaginal penetration after a few minutes.

She had often wondered how it would be to have a hard cock pulse and spit its hot load onto her tongue, to feel the owner hold her head firmly as he grunted in the the throes of rapture, making her drink his bodily fluids without option.

Noticing her reluctance, Ryan asked, “Have you swallowed cum before tonight?”

She closed her mouth and shook her head.

“I see,” he said, then continued with, “Have you ever accepted a man's cum in your mouth before?”

She shook her head once again.

Ignoring her he went on, “Okay, now open you mouth as I told you before.”

Ryan eased his cock into her open mouth, the pre-cum now pushed onto her tongue and to the back of her throat. She could taste him. A subtly tangy taste which aroused her desire for him to continue.

His cock slid back out and rested on her lip momentarily before sliding inward again.

“Moan, slut. I want to hear your desire.”

She moaned; at first it was slightly forced but as his cock continued to slide in and out, the moaning became her own.

Ryan now placed his hands on the sides of her head, gathering her hair and taking hold firmly.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

His pelvic thrusts began to increase in force and the pace quickened slightly. He continued in silence for a few minutes. Only the sounds of his breathing and the wetness of their physical union filled the room. After some time, he spoke again to her.

“Mmm,” he hummed, “That's a good girl. That's a very good girl. Take my length, take it all.”

His breathing intensified and his thighs trembled under her hands. She knew he was close now.

Yet he showed no sign of stopping. No sign of removing his thick, straining member from her drooling mouth. Her saliva leaked down its length on the underside and began to drip from his balls.

His hands gripped the sides of her head tightly, she felt his tool deep in her mouth, touching the back as it slid in as far as she could allow it.

“Slut, you're going to taste my cum very soon,” he said with a breathy composure.

Velvet felt her body tense in anticipation. She wanted to see this through, to please him completely, yet apprehension lurked beneath.

“When I come, you will swallow all of it.”

Velvet's heart raced. This would be the first time she had ever taken a man's cum in her mouth. Her initial reluctance turned to exhilaration as her heart beat heavily, the adrenaline surging.

Ryan's composure slipped. His thighs became rigid and his growl burned loudly under the intensity of his impending orgasm and then his hot seed flooded her mouth. She flinched as the heat of it lashed against the back of her throat; its thick potency filled her senses making her moan deeply as it pumped into her.

“Swallow it,” she heard him command, as he regained his breathing.

She obeyed, gulping dutifully. The taste was not quite what she had expected. She had feared it might be too salty to stomach but in the heat of the moment, all she could think of was how the taste made her pussy tingle and made her yearn for more.

Ryan slid his spent tool from her lips, regaining his composure. He made no attempt to awkwardly dress himself. Instead his instruction continued.

“Well done. Good girl. I know you enjoyed that, my filthy Fuck Toy. I can see the look in your eyes.”

He was right. She knew her eyes gave her thoughts away.

Just as he said that, she felt exposed and naked, as if he knew everything she was thinking. Velvet's eyes moved up his body and looked Ryan in the eye. His stern gaze was unflinching, even after the explosion moments before.

“Put my cock away, slut,” he told her. “Ensure my shirt is placed tidily in my trousers.”

She carefully lifted his softening penis and made space for it back inside his clothing. Before zipping his fly back up, her hands tucked the shirt hem back into his trousers.

“Do you see that door, at the end of the room?” Ryan asked.

She nodded, saying nothing.

“I want you to place your panties back on, walk over there slowly and open it for me.”

The level of control he exacted upon her sent prickly shivers all over her skin. She collected her underwear, putting them on as quickly as she could then stood and walked towards the door, her heels click-clacking on the wooden floor once again. She stopped at the door and her hand turned the handle. The room was dark; she could make out very little.

She hadn't noticed but Ryan had since walked over and now stood just behind her in the doorway.

“Go in, Velvet.”

She entered slowly and cautiously, looking down to ensure she didn't trip over anything.

Suddenly, dim lighting cast the room with a sepia tone. Ryan had a remote control in his hand and the lighting was clearly set to a specific level. When she saw the contents of the room, she understood why.

The room was stark but warmly decorated in deep shades of red. On one side of the large open space, an enormous mirror adorned the wall, as did one on the ceiling. Chains ending with wrist-restraints hung in space on one side of the room and on the other, a padded table with similar cuffs.

The huge bed that faced them on the other side of the room was at least eight feet across and a similar length. Everything was immaculate, as if perhaps new, yet something told her this was not the case.

“Move forward and kneel down.”

She complied and as she did so noticed in the mirror that on the walls behind her hung a myriad of sexual implements: paddles, floggers, pegs, ropes. She felt nervous. The door was still open and it crossed her mind to turn around and walk out. At that moment she felt his hand on her shoulder, gently coercing her to kneel.

Velvet felt her knees weaken and she slowly sank to the floor.

“Velvet,” he started, as he began to encircle her. “You are here of your own free will, correct?”

She paused for thought and replied, “Yes.”

“Yes what?” He retorted.

“Yes Sir.”

“Good girl. But in this room my title is now Master. You will not use Sir again, is that clear?”

“Yes … Master,” she said, almost making the obvious mistake.

“Good. Now we both know why you have come here don't we?” He spoke, still circling her slowly, yet not looking at her.

“Yes, we do, Master,” she said, knowingly.

“You are here because you are a dirty slut and you desire to be used as a dirty slut. Your husband, though loyal, fails to tend to your need, does he not? You have tried to be open with him, tried to make clear your whorish needs yet he is either uncomfortable or does not wish to indulge you.”

“I don't know, Master”

His footsteps stopped. “That was not a question, slut. Try again.”

“Yes Master, I have tried to tell him.”

His pacing continued. “Evidently, not hard enough, which is why you are here now.”

The room went quiet, save for the metronome-like tapping of his shoes.

“Velvet, I am giving you one last chance to leave. If you decide to stay, here, in this room, you agree to submit to my every whim.”

Her heart thumped in her chest. Those words filled her with a nervousness and yet excited her at the same time.

“Or, you can stand up and walk out and you will not see me again.”

Again he went quiet.

“I am going to leave the room now. If you choose to stay, when I return, I will want to find you in only your underwear and your shoes. If not, then ...”

He never finished the sentence. Ryan walked out of the door and closed it behind him.

The taste of his semen lingered on her tongue. Before even thinking about it, she knew precisely what she would do. Leaving was not an option for her now. Her need to submit to him had become uncontrollable. Thoughts for her own safety had left her mind. Somehow she trusted him completely yet she knew this was potentially madness.

She unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Then unbuttoned her blouse and it fell upon her skirt in an untidy pile.

As she walked over to the bed, she noticed herself in the mirror. Her eyes met those of her reflection's and it seemed to stare back at her, as if another person. The reflection's gaze told her she was a wanton slut and would soon regret her actions, yet she ignored her own consciousness and climbed onto the bed.

The sheets were fresh and crisp as she lay down in wait.

After a minute or so, she heard the door open. It slammed shut and she heard Ryan bellow at her.

“Get up off the bed you dirty whore. Did I say you were to lie down? You need to earn it, Fuck Toy.”

She quickly stood, regretting her complacency might not bode well for her.

“Come here, whore.”

She walked over and stood before him. He swiftly took his hand behind her head and pulled it back by her pony tail.

“Don't you ever disobey me again. Do you understand?” She felt his breath on her neck.

His tone was harsh and she wanted the firm yet soft tone to return.

“Yes Master. I understand. I do.” She said frantically.

His hand released its grip and her head moved upward again.

“Now stand here, by the chains,” he indicated to the restraints she had seen earlier. “I am going to be lenient but this infraction cannot go unpunished.”

Her heart pounded in her chest at the thought. The word “punish” rang in her ears and made her tremble.

She stood as instructed and waited. Ryan moved behind her. She now faced the mirror and could see him in his dark suit behind her.

“Raise your arms.”

She raised them and he placed her wrists into the leather restraints. Ryan walked over to the wall containing the devices. He deliberated briefly, then took a flogger and a bit-gag from the wall. He returned and stood behind her once more.

“Open your fucking mouth, slut.”

She obeyed and he reached around her head, placing the bit in her mouth. He fastened it at the back of her head and she felt her pussy moisten as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Ryan stood back and spoke.

“We'll begin with panties on.”

He lashed at her behind and the tendrils of the flogger made contact. She yelped under the gag and her eyes shut momentarily.

“Whore,” he said simply, then struck her again.

The pain stung; her body flinched at each successive strike but secretly she wanted it.

She then felt his hand unclasp her bra. He took it in two hands near one strap and swiftly tore the material, yanking it off and leaving it to hang from the remaining strap on the other shoulder. Her nipples were hard and now exposed, desperate to be pinched and abused.

She then felt his hands grasp her panties. They showed little resistance as his hands tore them from her body as well.

She felt her skin breakout in goose pimples. It was the adrenaline now coursing her veins, not the temperature. Ryan struck her again, this time on her naked behind. Velvet squealed – it was now harder than before; she suddenly became aware of wetness on her thigh as her pussy dripped insatiably.

He flogged her again and again and her eyes began to water, the bit in her mouth now soaked as was the space between her legs. Then suddenly he dropped the flogger and grabbed her by her pony tail and pulled her head back. His body pressed up against hers; she felt his stiff cock through his trousers on her hip as his other hand reached down between her legs.

“You're going to cum for me now, slut,” he said tersely, His fingers soaked in her juices as he stimulated her aching pussy. She moaned beneath the bit and felt her orgasm come from nowhere. She had already been close and his firm hand tipped her over the edge.

“Unnghh, unnghh,” she cried in a muffle beneath the gag, her whole body convulsing with lust.

“Good girl. That's a good girl,” he said gently in her ear.

His hand left her snatch and he released the grip on her hair. Then he removed the bit gag from her mouth.

“Are you ready to serve me, bitch?” He said rudely. “Or do I presume that your dripping cunt is telling me you want more of this?”

She tried to catch her breath. Her head was light from the force of the orgasm she had just had and her weight was now supported by the restraints above her head, her knees having given out.

“Yes … Mas … Master,” she panted. “I am ready to serve you.”

His hand stroked her hair gently, as an indication she had pleased him. His fingers followed down her spine and caressed her red, hashed bottom, before pushing their way between her arse cheeks. He found her tight arse hole and lightly stroked it.

“Mmm, Velvet. I think you are a virgin in this area. Am I wrong?”

He was not wrong. She had never been touched there let alone been anally penetrated. His caress felt soothing and tender and made her yearn for him to continue yet, just as she considered this, he removed his fingers and brought them to her mouth.

“Clean my fingers, slut.”

He didn't push them into her mouth. They lingered before her, inviting her to moved her head forward. She opened her mouth and her head came forward, tongue outstretched, then he moved his fingers inward and she tasted the tainted perspiration on them. She closed her eyes and moaned once again, this time as a gesture to please Her Master.

“Good girl,” he said again, then took his fingers away and began to remove her restraints.

Her arms ached and she felt herself about to fall to the floor but found strength at the crucial moment, hoping to avoid further reprisal from him.

He took her hand and placed the other on the small of her back, leading her over to the bed.

He pondered for a moment then said, “Hmm, no I don't think you deserve the bed. Filth like you needs it standing up.”

He led her instead over to the padded table.

“Bend over its length and stretch out your arms,” he told her.

When she was fully bent and outstretched, with her legs straight, he took a spreader bar from the library of devices and attached it to her ankles, leaving her legs wide apart. He then walked around her and set her wrists in the restraints on the table. Eventually, she was firmly in place, the only garments on her now being the stockings, heels and choker.

Ryan began to remove his clothes. First the tie, then his crisp white shirt. Eventually, he was naked to the side of her, his erection pointing towards her. She turned her head and saw his smooth cock, the end glistening with pre cum and took a deep breath. It was beautiful; sumptuously edible she thought to herself; her inner slut eager to taste it once more. It was then she took in his elegant form. He was muscular yet not bulky and very well groomed from head to toe.

He then walked around behind her.

She looked at the mirror in front of her, seeing him looming over her and her helpless before him. This time, he looked her directly in the eye, although via his reflection.

He began to describe events as they were to unfold.

“My tongue will tend to your sopping hole at some point but until then, I will be slowly fucking your arse with my weight upon you, thrusting deep and withdrawing fully. It's for my pleasure, Fuck Toy, not yours. My hands will be taking their fill of your sumptuous body. They will envelop your firm breasts as I lick your spine, tasting you. It will not be romantic, Fuck Toy. You will be treated like a whore and be grateful for it. Beg me and I'll cum in your backside. Squeal too much and I'll come in your mouth to keep you quiet.”

Any feeling of apprehension she might have had about her virgin arse being filled with his granite cock left her thoughts at this point. She waited, eager now to feel his body upon her. Ryan leaned over her slowly and parted her cheeks. He squeezed his cock, coaxing a goodly amount of the clear liquid from the slit at the end, dribbling onto her puckered hole.

He then placed the tip of his cock at the entrance, poised to enter. His hands now on her back, inching up to her neck. He took hold of her shoulders and slowly pushed the head of his cock inside her.

In the first few moments, she thought she couldn't take it; the pressure felt uncomfortable as his bulbous helmet breached the opening. It slid easily under the influence of his viscous pre cum and went deeper still.

Just as she feared she would plead him to stop, the sensation turned to a satisfying one of fulfilment as his hot rod reached its destination deep in her rectum. His balls touched her pussy and became wet from them, then he withdrew slowly, ready for the next deliberated slide inwards.

“Ohh,” she whimpered, trembling, “Oh my god. Oh my god.” She gasped.

“Be careful slut. You are inviting me to unload in your mouth. If that's what you wish, then carry on, otherwise shut the fuck up.”

She had already had his cock in her mouth earlier and did yearn for it again but her lust told her she wanted to feel him cum in her tight arse. Velvet bit her lip and closed her eyes in concentration, hoping to hold her passion in.

“Resisting are we?” He mused. “Very good, Fuck Toy. I like a challenge.”

He leaned forward a bit further and grabbed her hair again. He pulled on it and her head left the table, as his other hand grasped her soft neck. When his slow fuck began to quicken, with each thrust remaining as deep as before, his hands gripped her tightly.

At first she had sensed he was taking care not to pull her head back too far but as he sped up, she knew he no longer cared for her comfort. Her back was arched and her arms pulled tight against the restraints; his fucking action had becoming that of an animal in heat, inducing sweat in both of them.

“God-damn filthy slut! Scream, bitch! I want you to scream like the nasty fuck hole you know you are.”

The fucking continued yet she managed to let slip only the odd high pitched squeal as she bit her lip soundly, muffling the remainder of her outbursts.

“Fuck,” he said again. “Your dirty cum juice is making a fucking mess on my floor, bitch.”

She knew he was right but she could do nothing to prevent it. Her pussy was wetter than she had ever imagined it could be, something neither her nor her husband had never experienced. This man, this beast that now ravaged her had unleashed such carnal lust that she truly believed she was the whore he described.

Ryan began to growl. Once again she felt his composure slipping, as it seemed he neared his orgasm but he was some way off yet, having cum already not long before.

“You dirty fucking slut.” He said in a low growl. “Fucking whore. You're going to take my load soon bitch. I want to hear you say it. I want you to beg me for it you nasty slut.”

“Oooh,” she cried, “Yesss …. Master, Oh God I want it. Fuck! Yes! Give it to me pleeeease!”

He growled again, raising his head to look at the mirror in front of them. The sight pleased him: his one hand tightly wound into her now damp hair whilst the other gripped her throat, riding her sweat soaked body like the Fuck Toy he had called her previously, his hips meeting her backside in a frantic motion that slammed her body against the padded table edge with little regard for her own enjoyment. The visual stimulation sped him along to his imminent orgasm.

His hand on her neck moved away temporarily and reached in between her legs, smearing itself with her secretions. He then moved it back up to her face and to her mouth, forcing his fingers inside and finding her tongue, which licked at him lustfully. Velvet felt her body tense as the anticipation of her body being invaded once more by his seed took hold. She new she was about to cum violently once more, this time without her pussy having barely been touched.

Ryan shook. His final growls were in bursts, each of which indicating a stream of his semen was entering her body. As she felt the extra warmth hit her deep inside, she too came and found herself crying out in unison with her Master who rode her.

He fell upon her, his hands releasing their angry grip. She felt his weight on her back and felt the heat of his body. Its smooth firmness pressed against her skin and his head moved in close to her ear.

She felt his breath on her neck as he spoke.

“Good … girl,” he said, now sounding less controlled than usual. “My Fuck Toy has pleased her Master.”

She felt happy to hear his praise at last. She dared to think she had earned it, yet knew better than to say such a thing. That was for her Master to suggest.

After a while, he moved off of her and released her from her restraints. He told her to get up and wait at the bedside. As she stood, she felt his sperm run down her leg, yet did nothing. Again it was for Her Master to allow her to clean herself, or not.

Ryan pulled back the sheets and got into bed, inviting her to join him. She got in and lay next to him.

“Go to sleep,” he instructed. “We will talk in the morning.”

Ryan lay, facing the ceiling with his lean yet muscular arms behind his head, and this was the last sight her eyes took in before she shut them and fell asleep.

Published 
Written by paul_moadib
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments