Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Before The Night Was Through Part II

"April and John's evening heats up."

12
7 Comments 7
7.6k Views 7.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Recommended Read
April‘s tongue instantly and obediently lapped, cat-like, at her puddle of cum there on the kitchen table. John kept his grip on her hair, holding her in position and watching his pet obey his command. His fingers toyed along his wife’s still quivering labia. He pinched each lip between his fingers, spreading her and running his fingertips around her wet entrance.

April moaned into the wooden top and wiggled her hips happily. She smacked her lips when the table was clean and looked up at John with wide, gorgeous eyes. He kissed her deeply, relishing the taste of her on their tongues.

John moved back from the table, keeping April’s ponytail in his grasp. She was encouraged away; her feet finally back on the floor before she was pushed to her knees. John held her head in his hands, stroking her cheeks with his thumbs. She looked up to her husband with her widest, most innocent and obedient eyes.

That single look caused an immediate throbbing in John’s loins. He twitched under his already straining trousers and April licked her lips to see him pulsing only inches from her waiting mouth. She resisted the almost overwhelming urge to reach out for it.

“You want to suck on my dick, don’t you, pet?” John asked her, his thumb stroking the corner of her mouth.

April met his eyes with hers, determined and confident. She squirmed with her hips, cupping her breast in her hand and squeezing. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned quietly, sucking on the thumb that John pressed between her lips. She swirled her tongue over his thumb, sucking it hard and bobbing her head. Her lips smacked with a giggle.

“I need to suck on your gorgeous, massive dick, babe,” she told him with a fixed stare.

John’s cock throbbed and jerked again. April whimpered quietly and licked her lips, knowing what was coming to her. The fire within her was rekindling already and she felt the stinging cold that radiated from the kitchen floor. Her sex burned again with John’s next quiet, calm command.

“Take them off,” he told her.

April knew what he meant and set immediately to work. She reached up and unbuckled his belt, letting it drop with a clinking sound. She heaved on his button and his fly, forcing his straining material open. John’s cock pushed through the gap, confined only by his boxers. April could see the dark, damp spot of John’s underwear that marked the tip of his solid cock. She watched him twitch as the backs of her hands brushed his shaft. April could barely resist a cheeky lick of his head. She tugged his trousers completely down and John stepped out of them, kicking them aside.

April waited for the order to remove his boxers with glee. She felt her body quivering with anticipation and her mouth salivating. She couldn’t wait to get her lips around him.

She was shocked to see John reach into his boxers. She watched as his hand obviously formed to his shaft. He slowly stroked his dick, only inches in front of April’s watering mouth. She could smell his pre-cum; she could see the outline of his manhood straining against the fabric of his boxers; she could hear his moans and she could almost taste him in her mouth. She wished, feeling her frustrated horniness returning to her. She could’ve cried out, at that moment.

John smiled down at the obvious pained and jealous look his wife gave him. She stared at the shadow of his hand stroking his shaft.

“Come closer,” he told her.

Excitement flashed across April’s face and she walked forward on her knees. Her lips were almost touching him, now, but she knew to wait for her orders. The back of John’s hand stroked her cheek before his fingers hooked into the top of his boxers. April’s heart began to race and she felt her pussy and mouth wetting at the mere prospect of John’s cock.

He pulled down, at the hips of his underwear. His outline became even more prominent, not that April could miss it. He strained against his boxers as they eased lower. Suddenly, John’s boxers slid down and dropped to his feet as his manhood was released. April watched the whole time as his dick sprung free of its confines at last. She held her place, obediently, as the spring of John’s meat caused it to smack across her face.

April didn’t flinch; she kept to her knees and stared into the gleaming eyes of her husband. His cock came to rest across her lips and the urge to lick, kiss or suck it was almost overwhelming. John knew her frustration and left his head poking at his wife’s lips. He stroked her face, rewarding her obedience.

“You want to suck my dick, right here and now, don’t you?” he asked her, taking his shaft in his hand.

“Yes,” April admitted, quietly. “Please. Please let me suck your magnificent cock.”

John’s eyes stared into hers. He began to stroke. A pressure built inside April and she desperately wished to cross her legs. John towered over her and stroked himself in front of her pained face. The frustration was killing her. When their eyes met - when April saw the pleasure and passion in his gaze - her pussy drenched with the strain that built inside her.

She watched, enthralled, as he idly stroked the length of his shaft. His fingers encircled him and his thumb teased the ridge of his head. Every time he touched it, his eyes closed and April felt compelled to seize him herself. She desperately wanted him in her hands and in her mouth. She wanted him in her throat.

John walked backwards. He still stroked his shaft.

April’s eyes widened and she could’ve screamed with frustration to see him heading for the door. He stopped in the door frame.

“Come get it,” his voice was tinged with mirth. “Crawl over to your master’s dick.”

His tone weakened her instantly and April felt that same effect he had on her body wash over her. She complied without hesitation, hoping desperately for a chance to show her worth. She dropped to her hands and knees and began to crawl.

John loved to watch his wife’s body roll and sway as she crawled seductively towards him. Her breasts swung with each shuffled step and her tongue danced across her lips. She neared him, her head rising to the cock he presented towards her. A single drop of cum hung at the tip of his rod.

April’s tongue darted out to lap it up and she moaned instantly, gratified at last. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened for more. She found only empty air.

Her eyes opened again to find John still walking away from her, backwards. He was stroking again and she whimpered.

“What? Don’t you want this dick, my pet?” he asked her, knowing full well she wanted nothing else in the world right now.

“Yesss…” she whimpered, quietly. “I need it. I need you. I need to feel you…”

April crawled towards him, following her husband as he headed for the stairs. Her wetness ran down the backs of her legs while her mouth uncontrollably salivated. She was in full flow.

“You want to feel me filling your mouth, I know you do.”

“I do!” she cried. “I need to feel your cock between my lips. I need to taste your cum on my tongue. Oh fuck, I need you down my throat! I want you to fuck my face! I want to be your dirty little pet.”

April’s dirty side always set John’s passion firing and now was no exception. He loved to listen to her filthy thoughts. He never wanted her to stop, but he had to give it to her eventually. He couldn’t resist her for too long, he knew.

“You want me to use your pretty little mouth, sweetie? You want me to treat you like a dirty little slut, don’t you? You want to make me cum.” John’s tone grew deeper as he felt his passion and lust build higher and higher.

April was led up the stairs as John walked towards their bedroom. She couldn’t wait to enter the door and discover what her husband had planned. Her filthy talk, filthier thoughts and begging had left her sopping wet and she was desperate to touch and be touched.

“Are you gonna fuck my face, babe?” she asked him in her most seductive and sultry tone. “Are you gonna give me that fucking beautiful slab of meat? Fill me with it, please! Gonna make me beg for you to use me and cum all over me? Oh fuck I want you to cum on me. I want to cum for you, I’m so fucking horny!”

April stopped on the landing, reaching desperately back for her aching and dripping sex. Just one little touch, she told herself. A whistle from John stopped her hand just an inch short of her hot slit.

“Don’t you fucking dare touch yourself,” he told her in a deep, commanding voice.

April shuddered and felt her body weaken at the command, another trickle running down her thighs. She needed to touch more than ever and her eyes pleaded with her husband.

“If you touch yourself just once without my command, you won’t get to suck any dick for a week. Now get here.”

John stepped inside the bedroom, leaving April on the landing. Her hand twitched, struggling to resist. She knew John would know if she acted on her impulse. The heat she felt from her sex was almost too tempting to resist. A resigned whimper fell limply from her lips and April crawled into the bedroom after her husband. Every crawl of her legs sent quivers through her core and April’s thighs were soaked with her leaking juices.

She crawled into the room and the door slammed shut behind her. While on her hands and knees, still, a strap was placed around her neck. April froze. She recognised the pinch of her leather collar as John tightened the buckle to give slight pressure on her throat. April’s body was shot by a bolt of raw lust as she felt the band of her ownership placed around her neck. She was John’s; his to use as he wished. That’s what the collar meant and that’s what made April groan like an old drain.

The collar tightened as John heaved on her leash and pulled her upright. She sat up on her knees, gasping for air, as John dropped to her height. He gripped her jaw in his hand and April’s body tingled to feel his hot breath across her face. His other hand teased over her nipples with his fingertips. He pinched her firmly between two fingers and April gasped, wincing and moaning with the satisfaction of the sting.

“You are my little pet,” he told her.

“I’m your little pet,” April whispered past John’s firm grip.

John twisted her nipple between his thumb and finger. April gasped again, shuddering and struggling to hold back the shaking through her body.

“You will obey me. You will please me.”

“I will obey you. I will please you,” April repeated, her eyes pleading.

John’s finger cracked over her nipple and April let out a short, excited scream. She couldn’t stop the wicked grin spreading over her face. John stood up, lashing her leash to the door knob behind her before standing directly in front of his pet. His cock stood to attention, wet, dripping and twitching in April’s face. John’s fingertip eased his wife’s chin up. She looked up to him as he looked down on her.

“Hands behind your back,” was John’s order.

April complied, desperate and ready to feel the raging lust she knew her husband was holding in. She straightened her face, desperate to look as innocent and inviting as possible. She pouted her lips, wiggled her hips and pushed out her chest. She was ready.

John reached down and took his manhood in hand. Disappointment washed over April and she was about to cry out in frustration when she saw the evil look in her husband’s eyes. John leaned over her and stroked his shaft with one slow, firm grip. A single large drop of pre-cum spilled from his tip and fell across his wife’s waiting, pouting lips.

April’s tongue shot out and licked it up instantly with a wicked grin to her groaning husband.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

She flinched as she felt him smack his cock across her cheek. April held still as her master’s head was rubbed slowly over her face. She could feel the slickness of his cock, smell the pre-cum he was oozing. She desperately wanted to lick it up.

John stroked his cock head over April’s cheek and slapped it again, gently, moaning and giggling at the sensations it sent through his body. The two of them stared at the other as John’s head rubbed across her lips. His eyes dared her to disobey him, but April remained solid. She sat on her knees, hands behind her back and chin raised high, never flinching. John gave a quiet, satisfied moan.

“Good girl, April. Good girl,” he told her, teasing his bare, sensitive and dripping tip across her lips.

April swallowed hard. The cock was teased across to April’s other cheek, leaving the faint taste of cum on her lips. Every fibre of April’s willpower went into keeping her tongue in her mouth. Her swollen, and now painfully sensitive, nipples cried out for attention.

Every smack of John’s heavy cock across her face sent sharp, demanding throbs to her breasts. When he returned to her mouth and ran his shaft between the pouted partings of April’s lips, she thought she might catch fire. Her whole body trembled with her lust and pent up energy. John smacked his cock, harder than ever, across April’s lips and smeared his wet and throbbing meat across her face. April thought she might cum right there.

“Tongue out,” John told his wife.

April complied immediately, whimpering her pleas as she stretched her tongue out and opened her mouth wide. She was desperate for any contact; just to taste his cock would be a treat. Wide, pleading eyes and hard, pointed nipples were too hard for John to resist. At last, he let his manhood drop onto April’s tongue. She moaned and was aware of the flood from her pussy as John teased around her open mouth.

All of her willpower was focused on keeping perfectly still, but the taste of her husband on her tongue took April’s concentration away for a second. She lapped at the underside of his shaft and immediately recoiled. She waited, expecting punishment. John only laughed, above her. April looked up to find the hungry, burning gaze of her husband falling down on her.

“You can’t wait to suck me, can you babe?” he asked her, nudging her lips with his cock head.

April shook her head, conscious to keep her tongue out and her mouth wide. She gave her best pleading, doleful eyes. Hope and triumph filled her to see John bite his lip at the sight. He released his shaft, letting his weight settle on April’s tongue. She held perfectly still while John’s hands rested on her head.

“Lick it.”

The command gave April’s body another quivering shock before she could react and her nipples burned with the ache inside her. She leaned forward, letting him slide along her tongue as she reached out. The tip of April’s tongue caught the base of John’s cock and, slowly, she licked her way right to the tip, watching him all the way. His wife’s big gorgeous eyes looking up at him caused John to moan and his hips to jerk. When he looked back down, the very tip of his cock was perched on the end of April’s tongue. She smiled, as much as she could, with the confused but impressed look given to her.

“Suck me,” John told her, placing his hands behind his back and looking down to her.

He almost laughed aloud to hear the satisfied moan she loosed. April shuffled forward on her knees, but John took two steps back.

“Stay where you are, now,” he told her, firmly. “Hands behind your back.”

April’s whimpers turned pitiful and her eyes implored her husband otherwise. John held firm.

“You want to suck cock. So suck my cock,” he growled. “Now!”

John took a handful of April’s hair, scrunching it up and pulling her forward.

April’s weight lurched forward and she struggled to stay upright as John released her hair. She sank onto her husband’s shaft as she struggled to hold up her weight. Deeper and deeper she dropped until she felt his head bump against her throat. She gagged a little at the unexpected turn of events, before she could compose herself.

Her poise returned as she tasted the manhood held in her mouth. She gulped, moaning at the sting in her hair and the meat that filled her mouth. Her lips closed around John’s shaft and she began to suck, letting her tongue work around him. April settled her knees a little better and managed to straighten up. She pulled back, trailing her tongue until only John’s head was caught between her lips. The two looked at each other and April whimpered at the expectant, demanding gaze of her owner.

His pet started to take him into her mouth again, lowering herself down inch by inch. Her lips kept a permanent seal around his shaft and her cheeks sucked at his throbbing head as it passed through her mouth. April’s tongue swirled and she moaned around him, intentionally. John’s pleasured groans were all the encouragement she needed.

She pulled back again, to the very end, before letting her weight drop once more. With every bob of her head, April grew braver and firmer. She sucked her husband harder and faster until she was throwing her weight forward, letting gravity take over as the cock in her mouth bumped against the back of her throat. She pulled away again, determined for more, and impaled herself on the rigid shaft again and again. Triumph filled her – along with his dick - when she felt her bottom lip brush his balls. She knew she’d taken him, completely, and her long, deep groan of satisfaction wracked through John’s manhood. Her tongue cheekily slipped between her lip and the pole she sucked on. She lapped at John’s balls and was rewarded by a deep, animalistic groan.

“Oh, fuck yes, my girl. Do that again.”

She giggled, proud of her accomplishment and forced herself onto him again. She licked him slowly and teasingly, relishing the control she felt in that moment. Her mouth watered and she sucked him harder than ever. She focused her attentions on the head of John’s rod before plunging down onto his length again. April was enjoying herself and she’d almost forgotten the ache in her sex.

She was reminded, though, as John tugged on her leash. The pinch around her throat was always a direct line to her core and April’s body tingled to feel her sex pulse and leak. John walked forwards, tipping her head right back as he went.

“Open your fucking slutty mouth,” John growled.

The second April complied, her mouth was filled. She didn’t wait for her orders; she just closed her mouth around the balls John lowered between her lips and sucked them in hard. John was too distracted to care, holding his wife’s head in his hands and moaning as her tongue began to whirl around his sack.

His moans grew deeper and deeper as April dutifully worshipped his balls. She felt them begin to tense and twitch in her mouth and she knew he was close to orgasm. She gazed up, in the hopes of catching his eyes. She desperately wanted him to acknowledge her, but John’s eyes were slammed shut, his breathing was deep and a string of colourful expletives fell from his lips.

He seized April’s collar, suddenly. She gasped, releasing his balls, and John pulled back. He wasted no time in hauling his pet to her feet, dragging her towards the bed. April gasped and choked a little at the pressure around her throat, but her body went haywire. She loved to manhandled and thrown around. The pinch of the collar and the harsh, demanding nature of her husband was all that April craved. Every nerve of her body screamed at her.

She was thrown onto the bed, landing on her stomach. She had barely taken a breath again before John’s hands were on her. She was flipped onto her back and pulled to the edge of the bed. April’s gaze darted between John’s eyes and his shaft as he immediately slapped her pussy lips with his cock. She was on fire, immediately, re-awakening the heat of her sex. She moaned, uninhibited, to feel John’s head nudging at her entrance.

He glanced down to see her body squirm and buck beneath his demanding touch. April’s arms were splayed, gripping the bed sheets as she pushed her hips towards John.

“Yes! Please!” she begged, without coercion. “Fuck me! Use me! Please! Give me your fucking dick!”

John stared for a second, surprised, into the naked passion in his wife’s eyes. His gaze hardened and he grinned. His cock slammed into her in a single thrust and April’s body rose from the bed as if on strings.

“Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck my needy cunt!”

April was possessed, thrashing and bucking to feel John’s cock wantonly using her for his own need. It was her turn to scream profanely as John mercilessly pounded her into the bed. Their breathing became coarse; their moans came to a crescendo. Both pairs of hands mauled at the other’s body. John’s fingers gripped his wife’s breasts hard, using them for leverage as April’s nails scratched down his back.

A yell burst from John’s lungs, in pleasure and pain, before he sunk his teeth into his wife’s shoulder. The heavy slapping of their bodies echoed around the walls and they both felt the other nearing the brink of climax.

“Please…!” April begged through ragged, heavy breaths. “Please, John… Please…! Can I… Oh fuck, yes! Oh please can I… Can I cummmm?”

Every fibre of April’s being fought the swell of her orgasm, waiting desperately for the order she prayed was about to come. John’s response was a harsher growl still. His hands gripped April’s hips and he fucked her ruthlessly. She screamed with the effort of resisting her impulses.

“Pleaaase!” she screamed.

“With me!” John told her, just as his breath caught.

April knew that was the sign.

“On me!” she yelled, quickly. “Finish on me, please! I want it!”

John’s breath burst from his lungs as he pulled out at the last second, stroking himself over the prone, pleading figure of his wife. April reached to finish herself off until she felt John’s fingers push deep inside her. She moaned, at the very brink of her climax, and let her fingers bite into the skin of her husband’s back.

She sent John over the edge and a deep, gravelly groan surged forth with the first rope of his load. April felt it streak across her breast and she was lost to the depths of her climax immediately. Her mind was shot with blinding lights and a roaring in her ears, over which she made out the loud, wicked sounds spewing from her cumming husband.

April clamped down around his fingers and her muscles convulsed. She threw herself from the bed with a violent, bucking jerk. Crashing down again she felt the next spurt of John’s load landing on the other side of her chest. Long, deep moans were pulled from her lungs as the total pleasure of her climax took her convulsing body.

April’s senses returned properly once her orgasm began to ebb away. She relaxed with a sigh and a giggle, feeling her body still tingling and twitching. John’s weight was still over her legs.

She opened her eyes, looking down her body to her husband. John sat straddling her legs, panting and grinning. He shuffled forward, still holding his shaft. The last, final dribble of cum trickled down his shaft and the back of his hand. Their eyes met. John winked and April giggled as he wiped himself clean on his wife’s chest.

The light from the hallway reflected on the load he’d shot over her. Streaks of cum covered her breasts and trickled around them, slowly, tickling her. April smiled, cheekily, biting her lip. John took her hands in his and brought them up to her chest. They were placed over her breasts, delicately, as he leaned down to kiss her neck and whisper in her ear.

“Don’t go thinking I’m done with you,” he told her as April’s hands started to massage his cum into her skin. 

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments