Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being GG's Daddy

"Fun in the foam"

4
0 Comments 0
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Few human experiences enjoy the depth of sensuality more so than being bathed by another. Maybe the experience is rooted in neural pathways formed when we were babies being bathed and soothed.

Warm water, soft touches, perfumed soaps and lotions all merge together to form an intimate and relaxed mental state. It’s probably safe to say that both the person being bathed and the person bathing them share the pleasures of giving and receiving such fundamental sensuality.

So, with such thoughts floating in our heads a fantasy developed between me and a beautiful young woman whom I call “GG” and she looks to me as a ‘Daddy’ figure. While I don’t remember exactly how the idea got started, somehow we grazed into the idea that one day I would wash her hair and bathe every inch of her delightful body.

And so the fantasy began. GG is an attractive 33 year old living in New England but steeped in the erstwhile traditions of the Deep South. GG is of average height, is blessed with attractive figure and her hair is the rich, golden color of winter wheat. She is beautiful inside and out.

Like many of us, it seems that GG never forgot her enjoyment of baths immersed in thick clouds of foamy bubbles, although as a mom whose children occupy so much of her time and energy, such free moments are rare.

So, it happened that after a very long time of flirting online, business would take me only a couple of hundred miles from her home and we agreed to visit a small town, Cape Elizabeth, where there was a luxury inn and a nice beach only a hundred yards away. Our suite featured a gas log fireplace and a modern bath with a large Jacuzzi tub. Adding to the sensuality of the place, the bathroom had a large window overlooking the ocean. It doesn’t get better than a beautiful young woman, a Jacuzzi and the ocean!

We met at the airport and GG drove us to the cape where we had a nice – if simple, lunch of seafood salad and spicy chowder. From there we changed into bathing suits and hit the beach. There is something inherently sensual about splashing and frolicking in gentle surf. Maybe it’s because childlike play eludes us during our nearly endless responsible, task oriented days.

As perfect as GG’s shoulder length hair frames her face, it also is engaging when soaking wet and clinging to her. Also, GG is needlessly concerned that her breasts sag a bit but the fact is that she is stunning in a bathing suit or even a sweatshirt!

Another of life’s simple pleasures is walking the beach in ankle deep water holding hands and feeling the intensifying pulses of energy flowing between us. Passion often builds in the simplest, most innocent of times. We stretched out on towels and I spread sunblock onto GG’s soft skin and it seemed as though we must have been lovers in another life because our connection seemed somehow eternal. Soon though, I told GG that there was a shampoo and sensual bath in her immediate future.

The tub was large and made of gleaming porcelain. Candles were everywhere. Eight votive candles lined the side of the tub along the window wall and a tree of candles stood at each end of the tum. The candles cast a soft glow and a pleasant scent into the room. GG was a little getting naked in front of me for the first time and I teased her and said that they were Prozac scented candles. Soft laughter seemed to repel her nervousness and I kissed her softly at first and she pressed back more firmly.

With the Jacuzzi pump running, a small amount of shampoo soon had GG awash in bubbles. I began to shampoo her hair, very lovingly and took my sweet time about it. She actually sighed as I was working her hair. The place must have had a water conditioner because the water was soft which made the shampoo that much easier to lather. Truth to tell, I was feeling a lather building within me but this was a moment to savor completely and certainly not to be rushed.

It’s funny where the mind wanders even in the most intimate of moments. With my fingers entwined in GG’s hair, I found my mind wandering off to the past years between us and of the physical objects that bind us. I wear a chain bracelet that reminds me of my GG literally hundreds of times each day. In her home, GG has 5 small LED flashlights. Her family believes that the flashlights are part of how their wife and mom protect them so that they are not floundering around during a power failure. In reality, there is one on GG’s nightstand, one in their Master bath, one on their kitchen, one in their family room and one in her purse.

The flashlight is a symbol of me/us and they are a reminder to GG that I am part of her family and with her everywhere.

Like most LED flashlights, the power source is two AA batteries. On the second of each month, GG changes the batteries on one of the lights. She became my ‘Little” on the second of the month and so, by changing the cells she recommits to me. She is directed to use only Eveready batteries because she and I both are ever-ready for each other. I am committed to her as her Daddy and she is committed to me as my “Little.”

Often, in private moments, GG is directed to shine one of those lights onto parts of her body that she is mentally ‘sending’ to me. She photographs that scene and texts them to me. The technology fosters intimacy as she is offering these ‘gifts’ of herself to me.

I do not mean for this to sound sacrilegious, but in a Christian sense from the Last Supper and the Eucharist, “This is my body,” as a sacrificial offering, is incredibly intimate. The word ‘intimacy’ with all its warmth, comes down to a transitive verb that means ‘to communicate delicately and indirectly.’ Its origins are from a Latin word ‘intimare’ which essentially means to make one- self known. That is part and parcel of the sacrificial offering. A person risks making their deepest selves known to another and are rewarded by the other’s acceptance and praise. Our weakness becomes our strength.

And so, this young woman, clueless as to how beautiful she is, lies naked before me in a tub of water jets and bubbles and it is my privilege to be her Daddy in the BDSM sense and to bathe and caress her as any good Daddy should. It is my sensual pleasure to do so and to prepare her for the arousal that will soon follow.

Elbow-deep in the water, my hands glide a soft washcloth over GG’s body. Her skin is smooth and soft. The cloth glides effortlessly over her and GG is limp as a rag doll under my touch. Soft sighs whisper from her full lips and occasionally she draws in a sharp intake of breath.

This may sound as though we have our roles somehow reversed because in the ‘Official’ definitions [whatever that means] of a D/L relationships, it is the little’s responsibility to sexually please the Daddy.

JulietaRodas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaRodas

In our case, pleasing my ‘little’ is as sensually pleasing to me to give as it is for her to receive and is a prelude to greater pleasures.

Preludes are everything. Daddies generally are older men and in our case; I am even a year or two older than GG’s father. The thing about older men is that we have acquired patience and we have learned how to affirm those whom we love. That’s the stuff of Daddies and by being a loving and gentle Daddy now, I will soon be a raw, passionate fuck of a man, pummeling her body to her orgasm and to receive my cum, inviting it deeply into her body.

Introducing another dictionary definition for our D/L relationship is symbiosis. Symbiotic relationships are interdependent and interdependence is the mark of health in any relationship. GG’s emotional and sensual needs mesh with mine and mine with hers. Call it fate, karma, destiny, kismet or whatever, she and I are brought together for a reason. Being needy isn’t a weakness when bound to someone with whom one shares interdependent strengths. Two by fours are not particularly strong pieces of lumber but frame them correctly and set them plumb and they support the house against the everyday elements and the storms.

I bring that soft washcloth over every inch of GG, her face, neck, shoulders, breasts and travel down her body. I wash her arms and her hands, taking care with each finger. I swab the cloth gently over her back, her abdomen and below. Nothing that I am doing is overtly sexual, but there is pulse-throbbing energy going on. Moving to her legs, I gently scrub each of GG’s feet – each toe, and then up her legs. I take great pains to wash GG’s bottom and vagina gently, tantalizingly and without penetrating her because soaps are known to make vaginal fluids too alkaline and result in yeast infections. Oodles of time remain for penetration later.

The intimate touches of bathing GG are ratcheting up the already intense bond of lust between us. I force myself to slow down because GG’s body is now squirming in the tub. After a while I step away from the tub and set the shower on a fairly warm setting and step into it. GG leaves the tub and joins me in the clear glass shower stall large enough for at least four people to congregate. The stall has six body jet nozzles and a rainfall shower head. In it, we hold each other close and rinse the soap bubbles from our bodies.

Unexpectedly, GG dropped to her knees and began stroking my cock and swirling her tongue around its head. I nearly jumped from the intensity of the combined pleasures of the GG’s mouth on me and the jets of warm water striking from many directions. This was the perfect storm of blowjobs and I was grateful that the shower stall had safety bars because I grabbed one of them for balance!

“Do you like this Daddy?”

“Yes my sweet little girl, you know I do!”

“I want to please you.”

“Girl you have no idea how pleasing you are to me, how pleasing you always have been.”

“That makes me happy,” she said and then went full-on blowjob taking me deeply into her mouth.

I felt a little guilty that I wasn’t doing more to please her but on the other hand, GG seemed eminently happy to be sucking my dick so why waste what might just be the blowjob of my life feeling guilty? I relaxed and... Well, you know, I’m not terribly fond of the expression ‘fucking her face,’ but call it whatever, that’s exactly what I did!

Afterwards, we left the shower, dried each other and put on the white robes provided by the hotel. GG went about the task of drying her hair while I went into the other room and ordered strawberries and champagne from room service.

Room service came and went, and moments later, GG emerged from the bathroom and grabbed her purse. “I want to put on some makeup for you.”

“Girl, you are perfect and do not need makeup.”

“But…”

“If you wish, a bit of lipstick would be perfect, I like the shade you wear.”

She returned to the bathroom and emerged moments later. GG came to me and I took her into my arms – and then cracked up laughing! GG looked askance at me and said, “What?”

“I’ll show you what.”

I went to my suitcase and withdrew a small gift and presented it to her. Like a little girl wide-eyed at Christmas, GG unwrapped the small package. A smile of understanding spread across her beautiful face. The gift was the very scent that she had applied in the bathroom, Viva La Juicy. I knew from previous discussion that it was her favorite. The literature for the perfume read, “Viva la Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents, while adding a juicy touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandalwood.” All I know is that when I smell it on GG my breath is taken away and all my sex hormones go on alert – not full alert – but let’s say they begin priming the pump so to speak.

“You knew,” she said.

“I remembered, Sweetie.”

Okay, I didn’t exactly remember but reviewed an email from a couple years ago when GG had told me her favorite scents. That’s almost as good as remembering! Hell, I need to write down birthdays too! When you’re old enough to be a ‘Daddy’ you’re old enough to be forgetful! We call it ‘CRS’ (can’t remember shit).

GG threw her arms around me and we fell onto the bed. As much as I enjoy extended foreplay, this didn’t seem the time or place and so I was inside her even before our robes came off. GG’s robe was spread out on the bed beneath her and mine was shrugged off as we gave our passions a place to boil.

Sex was over embarrassingly quickly but both of us had cum. It was our first time together and so extended sex would be later after the champagne and berries.

Our suite had a balcony and so we put robes back on and sat out in the sun to share refreshments, quiet talk and hand holding. Our balcony was about a thousand feet from the beach and another two hundred or so from the water’s edge. Just offshore the fishing fleet was working the water and the raucous cries sea birds filled the air. Foe me, overlooking large bodies of water are a calming influence. Add to that being sexually spent and recharging, while holding hands with GG, a woman far more loving and beautiful than I deserve, and even Heaven could be something of a let-down by comparison.

Because I have a warped mind, I began smiling to myself. My mind’s eye saw us in a Cialis commercial with GG and me holding hands, each of us in matching claw-foot bath tubs on this balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean!

“I like that smile,” she said.

“Who wouldn’t be smiling right now?”

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors