Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bella Gets Painted, Part 2

"Please read Pt 1 to see where we started. More erotic build up until pt 3."

13
10 Comments 10
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Recommended Read
Bella gasped, her body tightening immediately against the ties and cuffs that held her open. Her hips squirmed as Cean laid a hand between her breasts, and she stilled at his words. “My love, there’s nothing to be frightened of. You trust me, you said.”

Her nod was jerky, even as her breasts rose and fell rapidly, heart hammering nervously against his palm. She lay there and felt the warmth of the stranger’s body suddenly leaking into hers, and the unknown of what this other man could do, would do, propelled her to speak without thought.

“But, Sir, please - “ Her sudden cry was silenced by his warm palm covering her lips, and Bella fought to keep her body still.

“This night is for you, about us. You’ll feel only pleasure tonight, my sweet princess.” She felt him lean in close, and moaned into his mouth as he kissed her, his hands cupping her face, then her neck. Her back arched as she felt fingers, other fingers, not his fingers, brushing against her breast, sliding along the curve, and she groaned at the other man’s touch. “My lovely, your outburst was unacceptable.”

Bella’s mind froze, and then took off with a great leap as she felt the cloth at her lips, mouth forced open to receive the small wad of material. Quiet tears leaked from her eyes, dampening the blindfold as he slipped another silk tie around her head, knotted behind her.

Gag secured, Cean patted her face, stroking thumbs along her cheeks, “This way, you can still express your pleasure, but your opinion is not needed, nor required. I have everything planned, and you will enjoy every moment of it.”

He crawled from the bed, and stood there, fingers stroking the inside of her elbow as Geoff settled against her. His knees pressed into the softness of her thighs as the still-undiscovered Lance angled himself to flick a feather duster against the soft pink peak that tipped her other breast.

"But, now ... Hmm, let us see. I forgot the most important part of this, aside from the end result: I forgot to ask you about your safe word."

Her body quieted again, and she went soft at his wonderful words. Her way out, even she'd forgotten in her nervous excitement. At Cean's comment, all movement ceased. Bella shuddered as the man withdrew himself away from her body until this one detail was confirmed.

Long fingers stroked along the inside of her arm, his voice soft. "I think ... a knock. Yes, a knock, a sharp knock"

She felt him move, his body stretching against her hand, and she heard a loud rap on their headboard, felt his wrist against hers.

"Go ahead, my dear, give it a try. Just stretch your body a little," he encouraged.

She did, but hers was tentative, the sound a hollow tap, to see if she needed to move farther.

"Try a harder knock, lovely, to make sure you can do it." She obeyed, rapping it sharply enough that her knuckles stung. His chuckle was soft, and he leaned down to kiss the stinging flesh, making Bella's heart melt with the soft gesture.

"One of us will have our eyes checking up here, my love. Always an ear will be bent for that sound. If it's too much, that's all you must do. Are you ready to continue?"

At her ready nod, he grinned, and stroked her face around the blindfold, motioning Geoff back into place beside her. Cean's lips teased the bow of her sweet lips, as the hands of her hidden lover traced along her rib cage.

Geoff leaned down, his right hand cupping her breast from the side, and he licked his tongue over the peak, the tip coming back to lash the tender bud over and over. Yet again, her back bowed, but this time was accompanied by a moan that rumbled in her throat, stifled by her silken gag.

“Yes, my pet, enjoy. I’ve heard his tongue is talented.” Cean let his robe fall open, and idly stroked his cock, uncaring of the men around him as he watched her body arch, moans rumbling against her gag as Geoff began to lightly saw his teeth over the bud in his mouth.

Richard switched his weight from foot to foot as he watched the damp flower between Bella’s thighs slowly begin to unfurl, and look impatiently up at Cean, who stood to the side, watching as the man teased his pet... Cean arched an amused brow, then nodded, tapping Geoff, who almost growled with frustration at his turn being disrupted. Moving from the bed and standing, he thrust the band of his pants down, freeing his hardened shaft, and wrapped a palm around it, stroking the hungry flesh with a sigh even as Rich moved to the mattress.

Bella squirmed as her breasts were abandoned, and froze as, too quickly, weight was settling on her left side. Her body jolted, and she groaned into the silk, her head angling to where Cean stood, caressing her arm, and she heard the soft sound of flesh on flesh near her hip. She shook her head, mute, and arched, even as thick, though gentle, fingers gripped each generous mounds of flesh. Two men, her mind screamed. Two strange men were here to witness her depravity, her submission to this man.

She felt her cheeks redden, darkening with the realization that her nipples were hard between his fingers as he rolled the tiny nubs of flesh. She felt him bend down, felt his mouth at her neck, and she shivered in automatic response.

“Such a good girl,” she heard her sire say, and she moaned quietly as pleasure slipped through her body as this new stranger’s mouth brushed over her collar bone.

His mouth slid to the curve of her breast, and she shuddered in response. God, but she hadn't been raised this way, she thought. But oh, it felt so good. It was naughty and delicious to know that three men surrounded her bound body, even as part of her mind fought it. With a rough little twist of her nipple, Bella whimpered even as her clit throbbed, and she squirmed as he tugged the flesh up, and her entire body thrilled at the sudden stinging bite of something being pinched around the sensitive flesh.

“So pretty,” a strange, accented voice purred, and her response was a low groan as the clamp tightened, the tip of her nipple swelling and throbbing at his breath.

Cean chuckled proudly, which was music to Bella’s ears.

JeniferMasey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeniferMasey

Though she was conflicted, and didn’t really want the hands and mouths of these new men on her, she was tolerating it, and she was shocked to realize, even enjoying it a tiny bit. Her body was tight, only slightly so with the newness of these strangers seeing her laid out like this, though, she reasoned internally, they must enjoy what they saw.

Cean looked up to his other friends, and smirked at the display before him. Geoff and Lance both stroking their erections, eyes glued to his Bella, stretched and arching under Rich’s mouth and hands. James stood, an image of patience, and one who knew he would be rewarded.

Bella whimpered into the gag as Rich twisted and tugged her other nipple, clamping and then screwing the little piece of jewelry around the puffy pink tip. He growled appreciatively and set his teeth around first one tip, then the other, nipping softly, chuckling at the muffled cry from behind the gag. Her hips squirmed, and he just kept himself from reaching down to test her heat, an internal alarm going off to tell him that it wasn’t his, not his place to touch her moist treasure.

With a motion from Cean, Rich sighed, patted her on the belly, and stepped away from the curvy, aroused woman on the bed. For several minutes, each just stood there, watching her body calm, and then begin to squirm in the near-silence.

Quietly taking his place at her side, James shook himself and looked stoically down at luscious Bella’s shivering form, the little pie roller glinting in his hand, reflecting the light dully as he lowered it and pressed it lightly into the flesh directly between her breasts, rolling down to where her torso began its slow sweep downward.

Bella squealed against the gag as James moved the roller along her curves, never really allowing it to lose contact with her warm skin, until suddenly, he lifted it away and Bella quietly whimpered. It was heaven, and it was hell packed into this tiny instrument that rolled along her flesh. It was sharp, enough to send her nerves firing delight to the tips of her toes. She squirmed, and Cean motioned Lance to take his place, and with a low groan, the last of her mystery lovers sank to his knees over one of her legs, his bare shaft rubbing along her thigh.

Pieces clicked in her mind, and Bella began to whimper in earnest, realizing there were not just three different men in the room, but four, and she began to shiver, arching and tugging her arms, blindly seeking to find the man she’d trusted with her entire body. He’s betrayed me, she raged, hurt beyond belief, and tears began to leak from her eyes.

But wait, a tiny part of her screamed, and she shuddered as she turned inward. He gave you an out, remember? All you have to do is knock on the wood. Yes She could knock, she would knock, the wood was but a stretch away.

Bella's body quaked as she moved, both in intense arousal and fear. Her hands lifted, and she felt the coolness of the lacquered wood against her heated skin. Low, stifled sobs met the gag as she tried arching away from the hand that eased against her thigh, and then, as the roller lowered again, this time edging its way around her bound nipples, the sensation drew a long, tortured whimper of delight from her.

These men, the soft, logical part that had reminded her of the safe knock, they hadn't hurt her. They'd tormented her with pleasure, touched her, but not one of them had hurt her. Even that stinging bite of the clamps that had locked around each nipple had an edge of pleasure to it. Bella sighed, almost inaudibly into her gag, and she realized that the only person she would be cheating anything of would be herself. With a tiny twitch that went through her body, she went limp, and smiled in her mind.

Cean looked up, saw her hands stretched to the wood, and he stiffened, looking down at the men moving closer to the bed. Hard erections in hand, lusty looks on their faces, and then he softened and beamed with pride as he saw her body relax, shuddering with joy, and her hands drop away from the wooden headboard.

She was ready, he saw. His Bella was ready for the night of her life, and with this night, she would realize she belonged to none but him. His heart warmed as he watched his pet, glowing with happiness that tonight, she would become the true submissive that he’d always known she could be.

Bella’s hair was quickly gripped in his fist and she gasped with delight, smelling his cinnamon-scented breath as he spoke hoarsely into her ear. His voice rough with a mixture of his lusty arousal and pride at her willingness to open herself, to give herself up for whatever each man gathered had to give her.

“You will take everything I give you. You will joy in the pleasure my men bring your body. This is for you to learn to release, to enjoy, to grow in yourself, my pet.” His words washed over her, intensifying her pleasure threefold, and in that moment, Bella determined that she would not only endure and enjoy, but she decided that she would also make him proud to call her his.

~~~~~

Thanks to everyone for their amazing comments and feedback on part one of my Bella trilogy.

Yes, this second addition was more build up, but I tell you what ... Stay tuned for the conclusion in Bella, part 3 ... Multiple orgasms, fingering, fucking and a cum-covered submissive await those who really want an amazing story.

Again, all feedback is appreciated.

Please, if you can, leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing what my readers think of my stories, good or bad!
@-}-'---- Bella, herself


~0~0~
Mabry Michaels Copyright© 2013 USA All Rights Reserved 
This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author. 
Published 
Written by Katje
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments