Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Belting

"She promised him anything tonight...it was his fantasy come to life..."

13
8 Comments 8
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
This is my first submitted story so please be kind if you can though I'm definitely open to any constructive criticisms and also let me know if you think I should add more!

She’s cold. Nipples tight and hard. Pressed firm against the narrow padded bench. Bent at the waist. Arms stretched forward. Wrists manacled with cold bracelets. Legs spread wide. Tight globes of her ass high in the air. Pussy on display. This was his fantasy. She’d promised him anything. She had no idea what else was in the chilled room. The stunning brunette had blindfolded her before leading her in and strapping her over what felt similar to a gymnasts vault. She’d felt a moments warmth as the woman had rubbed her skin with something oily and sweet smelling. Through her blindfold she could tell there was a spotlight on her. She knew her skin would be slick and shining. Black hair falling in a curtain. She wore nothing but a pair of blood red spike stilettos – she knew her legs would look a mile long pulled so firmly.

A shiver – damn it, why so cold? She clicks – he knows she hates the cold but he’s a fan. He’s allowing her nothing in this. Comfort not on his agenda. Slight annoyance – she’s used of getting what she wants – it’s the way they work. Not tonight though. She hears a door open. Strains to pick up the footsteps. There is definitely more than one set. Maybe more than two. Annoyance turns to intrigue immediately. Skin prickling – waiting for some kind of touch. Heart rate picks up pace – she knows he’s drawing this out on purpose.

She’s not allowed to speak. Thighs are starting to quiver. From arousal, the cold or her muscle straining position she’s not sure.Involuntary gasp. Freezing hands on her ass. Sharp contrast to the hot breath she feels against her pussy. Instinctively she tries to rock back towards the unknown mouth. Her binds are too tight – she’s going nowhere. Gentle blowing over her sex. She can feel she’s getting wet. Hands spread her ass even further. Clit throbbing almost painfully – begging to be touched.

A moan as a tongue snakes out and strokes her firmly. Slides into her. Licking gets greedy. The face is pressed right up against her and she realises it’s a woman by the hair rubbing against her. She desperately wants to thrust. To grind her pussy down. Pulls against her restraints but the burn from the handcuffs is painful. She wants to plead with the women to lick her harder. To taste her juice then share it but she dares not. Body is starting to shake. Muscles tightening. Pussy pulsing in time with the licks and she knows she’s not far away. Breathing is getting hard pressed so tight against the bench. Oh God here it cums – she’s so damn close…

WHAT THE FUCK??? The girl has moved away, her pussy is left strung tight and throbbing and she wants to scream. Cold had been forgotten until that instant when suddenly something freezing is pressed against her ass. Cold water running over her clit. She tries to move away. She’s too sensitive for this. Intense cold feels too much – she’s going to give in and say something. It’s pulled away but she wonders for how long. Suddenly she hates the blindfold – she wants to see what is coming next as she hears another set of foot steps approach her. She prays that will let her cum this time. More waiting as her nerves start to stretch tight. Quivering is slowing down. She’s still wet as hell but near-orgasmic arousal is abating.

CRACK!!!...She cant hold back the scream as a strap of leather is lashed over her ass.

RachellQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachellQueen

It stings like nothing else. An instant burn she feels deep in her pussy and shamefully within seconds the pain in a pleasurable throb…CRACK!!...This time it’s more of a moan – god help her, she likes it. Lifts her ass the tiny amount she can, inviting another harsh slap. A hand this time comes down hard. Fingers bite into her ass to deepen the brutal caress. She’s losing her mind. Pussy soaking wet with each smack. Nipples throbbing their own pleasure. Fingers on her clit.Rubbing her hard. Silent begging in her head. She needs something inside of her…

Another face between her legs - definitely male but not her man - his 2 day growth scratches her sensitised skin. Spreading her ass wide again. Tongue circling her anus. He’s tongue fucking it within seconds. Fingers sliding into her pussy. Oh fuck…Again he takes her to the edge – she’s almost ready for the withdrawal and hisses her frustration. His hands are on her hips – oh yes, please fuck me! Drives in to his hilt. He is massive and she struggles to take him all, especially with her legs spread so wide. Pumps into her without care. Her pelvis smacks against the bench but she doesn’t mind – this is bliss. Grips her hair, cranes her head back and pulls tight till her eyes sting. Nearly sobbing when he pulls out – she’s going to die if she cant come soon….

YESSSSS…He’s lubed her ass in a second. His cock pressing against the tight opening. A moment of panic – he’s massive. But she wants it at the same time. Hands on her ass cheeks pulling her ever wider as he slides it. It burns like hell but she enjoys it. Moaning over and over as he slides deeper. Tiny movements that frustrate her. She doesn’t want gentle now. She’s felt the belt – she wants the violence of it. He reads her beautifully and suddenly he’s smashing into her.

Sound of slapping skin fills the room. His hand is beneath her working over her clit. Yes, Yes, Yes – she doesn’t care that she’s shouting it out loud until his hand slams down over her mouth. For a second she cant breath then instinct kicks in and she’s ok. Sensory overload as suddenly the blindfold is removed. Her man is beside her face. Cock in hand. She opens her mouth. Takes him deep as she looks up. His face is already tight – he’s close to coming himself. Cries out when suddenly a tongue is working over her clit. She wondered where the girl had gone to…

Tongue on her clit, fingers in her pussy and a cock in her ass she knows she is going to lose it. Sucks frantically on her mans cock. He’s twitching and swelling – grabs her hair and holds her fast as he fucks her mouth. It’s too much. Her body tightens unbearably. She feels the throb in every part of her. Feels the heat in her ass as the stranger cums hard. She’s flowing herself as the girl laps at her crazily. Her man cums with a shout, filling her mouth and she swallows greedily as finally her release comes and she screams...

Over and over she shakes and trembles. The restraints make her lie still and take it all. Intensifying it, making her walk that pleasure pain line until she sags against the bench, finally grateful for it. Not aware of her restraints being removed she stays slumped. Shaking violently when she feels her man slide into her pussy. She’s so sensitive it’s torturous but she knows within a second that will change. A languid, sexy smile that makes him growl…Round two begins…

Published 
Written by Syriana01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments