Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth and Reid - Chapter Five

"Beth never knew that being restrained could be so freeing..."

13
6 Comments 6
10.6k Views 10.6k
6.7k words 6.7k words
The sound of her stilettos clicking over the marble foyer echoed loudly in the space, accompanied by the strains of soft jazz emanating from the bar and the muffled sounds of evening chatter.

They walked arm in arm and Beth cast a sideways glance at Reid all dressed up. Tonight he wore a black suit with a white button down shirt, his brushed silver cufflinks just peaking past the sleeves. She had also noticed he was wearing the same blue silk tie which he had used to blindfold her weeks ago. She didn’t think it was a co-incidence.

She thought he looked sexy as hell and smiled in amusement that when men wore suits it immediately made women want to get them out of them. She’d heard the statement that suits are for women what lingerie is for men and she couldn’t help but agree.

They crossed the foyer, Reid nodding in acknowledgement to a few work colleagues who stood around conversing and they made their way to their function room, following the small silver signs pointing the way. Beth had been to a few of these in the past but every year they held them somewhere new. So far she had to admit that this resort was by far the nicest and priciest of all the company Gala Dinners and was glad Reid’s firm was picking up the tab. They turned a corner as a sign indicated and Beth had to gulp.

Before her stood a large carpeted staircase, their function being held in the Grand Ballroom at the top. Normally a flight of stairs would not have made Beth think twice but tonight she knew she would feel every single step, thanks to the black steel butt-plug nestled firmly in her ass. It had been there for nearly two hours now and despite her body adapting around it she was still keenly aware of its presence.

Reid noticed her hesitation at the bottom of the stairs and looked at her, wickedness smouldering in his eyes. He placed a hand on the small of her back, just inches above where they both new the hard nub of steel jutted out of her body.

‘Up you go,’ he pushed slightly and she obliged. He watched her out of the corner of his eye as she walked up the stairs, noting the play of emotions across her face she was trying unsuccessfully to hide. As she walked Beth felt the firm plug ride against the walls of her anus, the thin membrane of her pussy walls being pushed and kneaded by the warm steel. She had to suppress a moan that tried to escape her throat as they neared the top of the stairs to be greeted by none other than the head of Reid’s Real Estate firm, his boss Charlie.

‘Hey, Charlie,’ Reid held out his hand and gave his boss a firm handshake, the one pump standard of all work colleagues.

‘Reid,’ he nodded, he turned to Beth, ‘you look ravishing, Beth, as always,’ he leant forward, grasping her elbow gently and gave her a peck on the cheek in greeting, still handsome in his late fifties.

‘Good to see you again, Charlie,’ she replied with a warm smile, ‘is Candice here?’

‘At the bar already, surprise, surprise,’ he smiled to take the sting out of his words, ‘I’m sure she already has a cosmo waiting for you.’ he finished. Beth smiled in response and left the two men who immediately started real estate shoptalk.

She walked through the large wooden double doors and had to admire the space in which the Gala night was being held. A cavernous space, it was lit with a number of chandeliers casting a delicate glow all around the room and at least a fifty or more round tables had been set up, elegant table dressing of wild flowers and tea light candles adding extra ambience to the room. A band had set up in one corner, continuing the same type of soft jazz Beth had heard in the foyer and it blended quietly with the buzzing of conversations and clinking of ice in glasses.

She made her way to the bar at the far end of the room as a mature woman with a blond bob spotted her and waved her over.

‘Beth, sweetie you look stunning!’ the woman stood and embraced Beth lightly, a peck on the same cheek as her husband had just done. ‘Love the shoes!’ she exclaimed.

‘Thanks, Candice, you look great too. Is the hair new?’ Beth queried. Candice used a hand to pat the underside of her immaculate ash blonde bob.

‘New-ish,’ she replied, ‘I had it done a few weeks back but am finding it a little harder to maintain than I thought it would be. I’m thinking about taking it even shorter, Dame Judy Dench being my newest inspiration.’ She patted the leather bar stool next to her and Beth gingerly eased herself into it, the plug being pushed deeper into her body and making her insides clench in private delight. She did not let it show on her face however.

She looked at Candice and agreed that a shorter style might suit her better. She was in her late fifties and although was still stunning for her age, had reached that point that mature women all seem to reach eventually where they embraced short hairstyles and owned going grey, the sort of quiet sexiness of actors like Helen Mirren.

‘Either way I’m sure you’ll own it,’ Beth affirmed with a smile, she noticed a full martini resting in front of her, ‘is that for me?’ she asked.

‘Of course darling, you need to catch up with me!’ Candice raised her own glass and drained the dregs, taking out the olive and using her teeth to pull it off the end of the toothpick with relish. Beth smiled in thanks and picked up the glass, silently wishing it was the cosmo Charlie had said it would be. She took a sip and suppressed the urge to cough, it was stronger than she was used to as martinis weren’t really her thing. She didn’t want to seem rude however.

‘The boys already talking business?’ Candice guessed.

‘Of course,’ Beth replied with a melodramatic roll of her eyes. Candice laughed and gestured to the bar tender for another round. Beth took a large gulp of her martini, the alcoholic burn now not so noticeable.

They chatted for a while about this and that but nothing of any real significance. Beth had known Charlie and Candice for years now but being that Charlie was Reid’s boss there had always been that invisible barrier from professional courtesy and true friendship. Beth liked Candice of course, and she was always glad to have someone to talk to at these events but to be honest she was sometimes a little acerbic, especially after a few drinks.

She seemed in fine form at the moment however and smiled warmly as the boys came over to join them. She gave Beth a playful elbow in the ribs when she saw Reid.

‘If I were thirty years younger Beth, you and I would have a problem.’ She winked in appreciation at Reid’s tall, bearded figure. Beth smiled indulgently at Candice’s comment and took the arm Reid proffered, helping her down from her stool and guiding the four of them to their assigned seats.

The night passed fairly uneventfully. Their meals came out hot and tasty, apparently from some multi-award winning chef but Beth didn’t care, devouring it quickly after realising that they had both skipped lunch due to their… diversions. After the plates were cleared the speeches started, awards given out to those agents that had made the biggest sales, landed new clients, etc. Reid did not get an award of his own but did get a special mention for closing the Rachett & Lews building earlier that month. Reid smiled humbly when he was mentioned and looked a little embarrassed at the applause in his recognition. Beth felt the warm glow that came with the joy of knowing someone you loved felt good about themselves. She knew Reid felt proud and she felt proud for him too.

It was getting to the end of the speeches and Beth was becoming bored when she felt Reid’s hand on her thigh under the table. At first she thought it was an unconscious gesture that they often shared but when his hand began to squeeze her thigh quite painfully she was brought to full attention, eyes directly forward as her heart began to hammer in her chest.

She caught a glimpse of Reid out of the corner of her eye and he looked completely absorbed in the droning speech in front on him, oblivious to the wife sitting beside him, yet his actions spoke louder as he slipped his hand between her thighs and began slide it up under her skirt, towards her naked pussy.

Beth tried to maintain her composure but was finding it difficult as his hand crept towards the silky folds of her bare cunt. She suppressed the immediate urge to clench her thighs together to restrict his access but also yearned for his hand to probe further, so instead found herself opening her legs wider for him. She reached for her wineglass and took a sip of the fruity red they were all sharing, trying to look casual. She glanced again at Reid and had to admire his acting skills as he now leaned forward slightly, as if engrossed in what was being said up on the stage.

The fires that had been banked for the last hour or so now began to smoulder again as Reid slipped a finger between the smooth crevice of warm skin and brushed at the tip of her clit, just grazing it lightly. Beth inhaled deeply and tried to maintain an air of calm. She smiled distractedly as Candice said some flippant comment about the announcer but her full attention was on Reid’s fingers which had now grasped the outer folds of her cunt and had begun to squeeze them hard.

Beth closed her eyes for a brief second, as if praying for strength to endure, as Reid pulled her pussy lips outward, the tender flesh heating up with the rough tearing motion. Beth was now finding if difficult not to moan as the pain not only started her cunt flowing again but made her asshole clench around the plug that had become such a part of her.

Now well lubricated, Reid forced two fingers into the valley between her lips and slowly began to rub her swollen clit with long, languid stokes, like a cat bathing itself. Up, down, up, down, Beth’s whole body quivered imperceptibly as Reid’s fingers continued apace, seemingly oblivious to the effect it was having on the woman attached to the clit.

She gripped the stem of her wine glass like a vice, trying to anchor herself to reality somehow as Reid’s relentless stroking drove her nearer and nearer to the elusive orgasm she had been denied all day. She wondered if he was going to let her come right there and then, in front of hundreds of work colleagues and only inches away from his boss. She again resisted the urge to moan and worried that she would not be able to control herself if she was finally allowed to orgasm now, having held it back all day, she knew it was going to be a whopper.

She glanced at Reid who for the first time returned her gaze. It was implacable.

He clearly saw the distress in her eyes, the pleading, the fear that she was about to come all over herself at the dinner table. And yet his fingers kept up their unforgiving attack on her clit.

Her legs began to tremble, her teeth bit down inside her mouth, making her jaw ache. She was now considering standing up, making some excuse to leave the table, just to get away from Reid’s damn fingers!

She felt it, oh fuck, it was coming, building, rolling, thundering to the fore! Then suddenly rapturous applause broke out around her, Beth’s pre-orgasmic addled brain oddly thinking for a moment that they were applauding her momentous climax that was only heartbeats away.

Abruptly, Reid pulled his fingers from her quivering cunt and joined in the applause, Beth breathing a lungful of relief, glad that the clapping distracted those around her from her clear distress. As the applause subsided, Beth now realising that the presenter had closed the proceedings for the evening, she brought the wine glass to her lips - vaguely surprised that she hadn’t shattered it in her grasp - and sipped, calming her nerves. Reid glanced at her nonchalantly, the slightest hint of amusement in his eyes now and she threw him daggers, despite knowing she might get in trouble for it later.

As a message to her and her alone, he brought his hand up to cup his chin, two fingers resting on his top lip, as if in deep thought, and she saw him inhale deeply, knowing that the scent of her cunt still clung to his fingers.

She shuddered and willed the Gala to end faster.

~

They made it back to their suite, having made some excuse to Charlie and Candice that Beth knew they saw right through but were gracious enough not to comment on, understanding that young parents rarely got time and privacy away from kids.

They walked through the door and even before Beth had placed her clutch purse on the entry table, Reid came up behind her and ran a hand up the back of her thigh over her skirt, finding the hard end of her butt-plug and grinding it into her further, twirling it in circles and pushing it against her insides.

Beth almost stumbled at the rush of desire that clamoured through her body but Reid’s other hand grasped her firmly around the waist and drew her body against him, his rock hard erection drilling into her back as his hand continued to tug and twirl at her butt-plug.

‘Did you think I was going to let you come just now, slut?’ he whispered against her ear. He spun her around to face him and grasped at her throat with a rough hand, starting to apply firm pressure as he forced her to look into his eyes. ‘Did you really believe that I would let you come so soon? After all the work I’ve done today to get you panting, slavering for my cock in all your holes?’ he demanded.

Beth gasped, trying to drag air into her rapidly constricting airways and felt horrified dismay at the gush of juices she felt begin to leak down her thighs. Reid’s intensity set her legs to quivering and had it not been for the iron hard fingers gripping her neck she feared she may have collapsed. Reid watched as her face reddened, her breath squeaking to a halt before him, before he released his grip slightly, allowing Beth to drag air into her starved lungs.

He did not let her go completely however and bent his head to kiss her furiously, his tongue ramming its way into her mouth and probing deep, his short clipped beard scratching at the soft skin of her lips. While his tongue explored her mouth his hand began to tighten again, pulling back from his kiss to watch her face. Beth prepared herself for the intense feeling of constriction and powerlessness that she knew was coming and again was alarmed at the rush of pleasure she felt at his touch. She wheezed, feeling her body’s natural panic at not receiving oxygen but did not look away from Reid’s gaze. He held her for longer than usual, watching as her face reddened, waiting to see if she would accept his control over her, and again she did willingly. Reid freed her throat, watching her drag in a shuddering breath.

Reid silently watched her regain her composure, his eyes forbidding. When he saw that she had recovered he turned away from her and went to their suitcase, taking out Beth’s wooden toy box and placing it on the office-like desk next to the bed. The room was still fairly dark as they had not turned the lights on yet, though Reid now switched on the small desk lamp on the table, angling it away from the bed so it cast a soft but reflective glow throughout the room. He began to meticulously take out each item of her toy box and lay them on the desk, one by one.

‘Clothes off, slut,’ he commanded without looking at her.

Beth tugged her dress over her head and removed her bra, then hesitated.

‘Heels on or off?’ she queried quietly, wondering if she would get in trouble for asking.

He turned behind to glance at her, as if appraising. Beth resisted the impulse to cover herself.

‘On.’ he answered decisively, returning to his unpacking. Beth now saw the contents of her toy box laid out in plain sight and felt her toes curl in excitement.

The only thing missing was the riding crop.

Being that it was too long to fit in the wooden box, Beth had stashed it at the bottom of the suitcase underneath all the clothes. Reid now dug it out and held it up to the light to examine it closer.

Made of braided black leather, it was about three feet long from handle to tip and had the classic folded flap of leather at the end. Though traditionally created to urge horses on with a quick flick, riding crops had definitely been appropriated by the BDSM community.

Reid swung the crop through the air experimentally a few times, testing the heft and elasticity of it. The whistle it made as it sliced through the air made Beth quiver in fear and anticipation. Seeming satisfied, a charged look shot in Beth’s direction, he placed it at the end of the row of toys and walked the few steps to stand before her.

Still dressed in his full suit he looked imposing and controlling, magnified by Beth’s nakedness before him. He stopped and ran the back of his hand lightly over her throat and the rise of one breast, gently, teasingly. He felt Beth shiver under his touch. He brought the hand up to lightly cup Beth’s chin and looked into her eyes.

‘If at any point you want me to stop, for any reason whatsoever, you need to use your safe word.’ His face was earnest and Beth alternatively felt trepidation and lust, knowing that what was coming was surely going to test her limits, but also love and appreciation at his concern. She nodded to show she understood.

‘Yes, Sir,’ she answered clearly, surprised that her voice came out as steady as it did. They had discussed safe words and Reid had asked Beth to choose one. After thinking over hundreds and not finding any that didn’t seem weird or awkward to say out loud Beth had decided to stick with the basics and use the fairly common colour code many newbies adopted. Green for fine, yellow for slow down or stop and red for stop immediately. She hoped that their use would never be necessary, and also wasn’t sure if she was prepared to do anything dangerous enough to require them, but it was better to be safe than sorry. She also felt that Reid took comfort in the knowledge that she had them at her disposal, making him less conscientious about his role as Dom.

He nodded, satisfied that Beth understood. He walked back to the table of implements and picked up a small bag with a drawstring top, which rattled dully at his touch. He unlaced the string and dumped the contents out on the desk, at least two dozen wooden pegs.

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley

Beth had bought them on her shopping spree, originally coming in a pack of fifty that Beth had then halved, thinking fifty may have been overkill. In her reading she knew that pegs were used on submissives to pin erogenous zones, the pain driving them often into subspace and then increasing as the pegs were eventually removed. She watched as Reid now picked up a handful of them and stepped towards her.

Without preamble he began to apply pegs to her breasts in quick succession, giving Beth very little time to acclimatise to the feeling and quickly overwhelming her senses. He began by applying a peg to each nipple, then four around the circumference of each areola, then six more radiating outwards on each breast. Beth’s breathing had quickly increased and she was now panting, each peg biting into her flesh only causing her to breathe harder. Without even realising it Beth had begun to groan softly, mewling grunts that left her body as the pegs clinched malleable skin and nerves. She glanced down at the pegs and thought that she bristled like a porcupine, the pegs quivering with each breath and her heart pummelling against her chest.

This was the most pain that Reid had ever inflicted on her and Beth was amazed and disturbed at the profound effect it was having on her senses. She felt liquid warmth bathe the inside of her thighs and again felt slight alarm at how quickly her body responded to painful stimuli. Her legs teetered on her four inch stilettos and she feared she may collapse. Reid stood back to observe her adorned breasts and to watch Beth’s reaction.

She felt shame course through her at his inspection and thought how she must look. Panting, moaning, naked, pegged. Waiting patiently to be used and fucked like a toy. Worst of all was she wanted him to continue, yearned for him to keep hurting and pushing her.

‘Lie down across the bed.’ he instructed.

Beth walked on unsteady feet to the side of the bed and lay herself lengthwise across it, so that her head just touched the opposite edge, all the while keeping up a litany of small moans and grunts as the movement caused the pegs to jiggle as she walked.

‘Do you like the feeling of those pegs on your tits?’ he asked conversationally, returning to the desk and grabbing more objects.

‘Yes, Sir.’ Beth sighed, as she very much enjoyed the gnawing sensation of the wooden pegs grasping her flesh. With every breath they tweaked and tugged minutely, sending electric currents throughout her body towards her cunt. He walked around the bed to her where her head lay and slipped a blindfold over her eyes, blocking out the soft light in the room and cutting off her sight completely. It was soft black silk, simple but effective and with no sight to add to her senses Beth was more able to focus on the feelings in her body.

Only a heartbeat after the blindfold, Reid ordered her to open her mouth and she felt fabric placed between her teeth and then looped behind her head, tied with swift, deft motions. Beth had decided against a ball-gag and instead opted for a simple, breathable cloth gag, which she now drew breath through, her continued quiet moans muffled by the new fabric.

‘Arms above your head.’ Reid ordered and she dutifully placed them above her head. Reid grabbed both wrists and in a matter of seconds had tied them together using a wide leather strap. The binding left her with full blood flow to her hands but from an experimental tug Beth knew they were secure and that she could not get out of them if she tried. The knowledge set her pulse to thrumming. Feeling Reid yank on the free ends of the strap, she heard him move something very large and then felt the ends of the cord looped around something heavy, too heavy for her to move with a surreptitious yank on the cord. She realised that he had dragged the sofa over to the bed and used it to anchor her wrists bindings.

Her arms now trapped above her head, stretching the skin of her chest and breasts tight against the pegs, Reid moved to her feet and spread her legs wide, Beth inhaling deep as she knew he would now be able to clearly see her drenched snatch and pulsing butt-plug. Though for the moment he ignored the inviting sight and instead began to restrain her legs, soft white cord being looped around each ankle and then hooked under the foot of each bed corner, preventing her from closing her legs. Again, in some quiet corner of Beth’s mind that was not overwhelmed with lust she was impressed that he had tied the ropes tight enough to be constricting, but not to cut off blood flow. She was beginning to think he was a natural at this.

‘So, slut, is this what you wanted?’ he asked, standing back to gaze upon her restrained form. Beth felt his eyes on her and she trembled all over, every muscle tense and energized. She nodded in answer.

‘Yes, Sir,’ she managed to breathe through the gag. She heard him move back to the desk and she listened intently, wondering what was to come next.

Though she had never been so aroused in her life, never before been so charged with sexual energy, she again felt her zen descend upon her like a falling fog. Unable to move, it claimed her, relaxing her mind while leaving her body open to every minute sensation, every bite of pain, every ache of tense muscle and the feeling was heady and awe-inspiring. Within the calming realm of sub-space Beth was able to open herself up to everything, to submit to every whim, every demand and to simply obey. She had never known that being restrained could be so freeing.

While succumbing deeper to her zen she heard Reid return to her and kneel between her spread legs on the ground before her. She gasped as he grabbed her pussy lips and wrenched on them with thumb and forefinger, clasping pegs to the soft folds and causing Beth’s moans to begin anew. He applied four pegs down either length of each fold and left them there to quiver with her trembling.

‘Do you like those pegs on your cunt, whore?’ he rumbled, his hands resting on the insides of her wet thighs, ‘Your body tells me you do.’ He answered his own question for which Beth was grateful as the ability to form responses was quickly leaving her. His words filled her with lust and tremors now ran along the length of her body in waves.

She felt him rise and walk away, his steps slow and measured. She heard the rustling of cloth and realised Reid was only now getting undressed, taking his time to remove his clothes, all the while knowing he was watching her writhe on the bed, the pegs jostling with each movement.

Now beyond shame, her zen freeing her from guilt and worry and concern, she waited patiently, knowing that Reid was taking his time on purpose. She pictured him naked, stroking the firm length of his cock as he stared at her dripping pussy and she longed to feel his length inside her, having been denied anything in her aching cunt all day. She heard him again move to between her legs and without warning felt the cool head of her vibrator pressed against her engorged clit. Even that smallest sensation caused Beth to arch from her bindings and cry out, the swollen nub so overly sensitive from its heightened arousal all day.

Reid held the tip of the vibrator against her clit firmly despite her twisting and turned it on to its lowest setting. The quiet hum filled the room and added to Beth’s ever increasing moans. He ran the rapidly warming shaft over the mound of her clit, teasing her and dipped the head lower, towards the opening of her cunt. Beth held her breath, waiting for him to push it inside her, but he did not. He instead let it slip lower and held it against the hard nub of butt-plug that still jutted out of her body.

Instantly Beth was glad that she had chosen the steel butt-plug as the vibrations from her toy reverberated through the metal and into her ass, and then through the thin membranes of her body into her cunt and clit. The plug worked almost like a tuning fork, delivering the deep vibrations throughout her lower abdomen and Beth cried out, inadvertently pulling against her bindings and causing the pegs to jiggle painfully.

As if reminded of their presence, Reid moved one hand up towards her chest, the other hand still firmly holding the vibrator against her plug, and began to remove the pegs from her breasts one at a time. Starting from the outer edges, Reid methodically unclasped each peg, alternating between each breast to keep the removal symmetrical. As blood began to rush back to the deprived flesh Beth wailed at the sensation, a keening ululation that ripped from her throat as each peg increased the pain tenfold. When he finally removed the pegs from each nipple Beth had fallen back to the sheets, almost sobbing with relief and desire as the pain began to subside. 

Barely coherent now, she felt Reid grasp the end of her butt-plug – the vibrator now returning to her sensitive clit - and pull it gently outwards, stretching her anus and attempting to pull the object from its sanctuary inside her body. In unconscious reflex, she felt her body clench around the plug, the sensitive bundles of nerves again being pressed and massaged into life, sending further tremors through her body. Reid played with the plug, alternating between tugging it outwards and twirling it in deeper, causing Beth to again arch herself off the bed and pull relentlessly against her ropes.

In her dim, lust-addled brain she did not think she could take much more of this. The sensations that coursed through her body were overwhelming and she could not concentrate on just one. The ropes biting, the dull throb of where the pegs had once pinched, the hard steel that caressed her insides, the vibrations that surged around the hot, pink mound of her clit, and the liquid evidence of her desire, spreading under her thighs and ass to soak the bed on which she lay. It was all too much and Beth’s mind screamed for release.

As if sensing Beth’s internal tumult Reid pulled the vibrator away from her pussy and stood from between her spread legs, walking away a few steps. Now, stripped of the vibrator and pegs on her breasts – though her pussy folds stilled bristled like a pin cushion - Beth took a few moments to calm her breathing, again worried that she may be close to hyperventilating.

‘It seems to me like you are the one having all the fun right now.’

The closeness of Reid’s voice caused her to jump slightly as she had not heard him walk around the bed towards her head. With rough hands he removed the gag from her mouth and titled her head back, so it was almost hanging off the edge of the bed. With lips slack in expectation Beth greedily received the rock hard cock which Reid now shoved in her mouth, pre-cum already leaking out the tip and now coating the back of her throat.

Standing over her, his cock being sucked with abandon, Reid now leant forward over Beth’s restrained form and buried his own mouth in her juicy cunt, his tongue going to work on the throbbing clit he had spent all day teasing. Beth’s scream of pleasure was stifled by the cock in her mouth but the grunting and moaning that began issuing from her throat was enough indication for Reid that she was getting very close to coming. He eased back his assault on her clit and instead used his free hands to begin removing the pegs from her cunt lips. He felt the grunts and screams through his cock each time he removed a peg as Beth shrieked in pain and pleasure, the sounds almost driving Reid to blow his load down her throat, right there and then.

Reid stood back, pulling his cock free from Beth’s mouth with a wet smack, listening as Beth panted for breath, her lips and chin glistening with saliva and pre-cum. She heard him walk back to the other side of the bed and felt him begin to untie her feet. She worried for a moment that something was wrong and that Reid wanted to stop.

‘On your knees, you fucking whore.’ he practically growled at her. With flooding relief and anticipation Beth did as told and rolled herself over on to her front, her free legs now giving her some movement but her wrists still bound and tied to the heavy sofa a few feet away. She worked her way up on to her knees, waiting for further instructions, her ears straining as her eyes were left useless by the blindfold.

It was only when she felt the first burning lash of the riding crop that she realised what was to come next.

‘Ahhh!’ she screamed, not being able to stop the cry ripping from her chest. The unexpectedness of the blow and the bite of the leather on her ass cheeks caused her to pull automatically against her wrist ties, clenching her cheeks and straining away from the next blow she knew was coming. It landed squarely across both ass cheeks and she screamed again, louder this time as the blow landed across the first one. Reid came forward and re-tied the gag around her head, her teeth biting into the fabric relentlessly, preparing herself for the next stinging lash. Three more whips followed in quick succession, Beth’s screams alternating between muffled shrieks of pain and sobbing, her ass writhing before Reid, red welts appearing on the creamy flesh.

She heard Reid drop the riding crop to the floor and kneel behind her on the bed. A hand came forward and grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back, the other hand ripping the gag from her mouth.

‘Do you remember me telling you, you had to earn my cock in your ass?’ he asked hoarsely, the Dom in full control now. Beth's heart skipped a beat but she nodded vigorously.

‘Yes, Sir.’ she gasped, her own voice hoarse from her screams.

‘Since you’ve been such a good whore tonight, I think you have earned it.’ he agreed and she felt lubricated hands grasp her butt-plug and pull it from her body with an audible pop. Reid now entered two fingers where the plug had been and rubbed firmly, lubricating and widening her hole. ‘Such a good little ass slut to wear that plug all night. Did you enjoy it? Hmm? Knowing that you drank and talked, all the while a filthy little whore with a plug shoved up her ass!’ Reid used his other hand to deliver a stinging slap to her already striped cheeks and Beth screamed.

‘Ah fuck! Yes, Sir! I did, Sir!’ she wailed.

‘Well, the little whore gets what she wants now.’ he growled and Beth felt the head of Reid’s cock press against her tight opening. She felt him push and Beth’s mouth opened in a silent ‘O’ of pain and ecstasy, feeling Reid’s huge cock stretch her asshole wide and bury his entire length inside her ass. She had never felt so full and finally managed a deep-throated groan at the sensation of Reid’s cock lodged deep in her body.

Slow at first, Reid eventually began to pump harder, his shaft finding it easier and easier to plunge into her ass as she widened and grew accustomed to his girth. His hand again found her hair and pulled a fistful, using it like the reins of a horse to grip harder and plunge himself further into her body.

‘Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!’ the words spilled repeatedly from Beth’s mouth unheeded as each thrust of Reid’s cock into her ass pushed her further and further towards the edge.

‘Oh fuck, I’m coming, Sir! Oh, please can I come Sir!’ Beth cried, her brain only just being able to form the words of the request.

Reid stopped his pumping, though still buried deep, and leaned down close to her ear, wrenching her hair back.

‘What about that filthy cunt of yours? Hmm?’ he began again to slowly thrust in and out of her ass, ‘so empty all day. Don’t you want me to fuck that pussy too?’ his cock slid easily in and out of Beth’s now gaping asshole and she moaned, conflicted. She wanted him to keep fucking her ass but she could not ignore the empty ache of her cunt, left vacant all day. Reid sensed her hesitation and stilled inside her. Beth moaned and tried to thrust herself against his cock but he held her firm, as did the ropes at her wrists, not letting her impale her ass on his immobile cock.

‘Tell me what you want, slut.’ he stonily demanded, refusing to plunge his cock in and out of her ass, despite her wriggling and writhing against him. 

‘Ah, fuck! I want you to come in my ass like the dirty fucking whore I am and I want my vibrator in my cunt as you fill me with cum!’ the filthy words fell from her mouth in a torrent, and as if releasing a dam Reid quickly grabbed the vibrator from where it lay on the bed and rammed it into her cunt, immediately turning it on to its highest setting and fucking her ass with renewed vigour.

Almost instantly Beth screamed as her orgasm crashed through her, her cunt squirting juices all over her vibrator and Reid’s hand as he pumped it in and out of her slippery gash. With a strangled cry Beth felt Reid explode cum through her ass and she came again, yet another orgasm colliding with the first and she screamed in release, not caring how much noise she made. They rocked and bucked together for what felt like an eternity, till their combined fluids made them both wet and sticky and too slippery to stay inside her.

They collapsed on the bed, Beth’s hands still bound before her as she breathed heavily into the sheets pressed against her face. She dimly heard Reid breathing harshly beside her but was too preoccupied with the state of her own mind and body.

While exhausted, her hands tingling, her body drenched in mixed cum and sweat, her breathing harsh like she had just run a marathon, she nevertheless felt sated, replete.

She felt empty, like she had used herself up in the act of fucking and was now just a shell, waiting to be filled with consciousness. It was only the fumbling of Reid’s hands untying her wrists and blindfold that made Beth realize that she had been dozing, her zen returning in full force and making her sleepy and docile. With a warm cloth she felt Reid wipe away the worst of their expulsions and she wanted to weep with gratitude, knowing she would not have had the strength to go the bathroom and clean herself up.

Almost like a ragdoll he picked her up, pulled back the sheets and deposited her between the blankets, curling himself up next to her and enfolding her in his embrace, a cocoon of love and strength enveloping her and lulling her into the deepest and most restful sleep she had ever known.

The next morning they made slow, gentle love, Beth peppering Reid’s face with kisses and tears, as she thanked all the stars above for the man she had been given and for the journey they continued to share together
Published 
Written by braided2degraded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments