Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blindfolded

14
15 Comments 15
20.2k Views 20.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
He had a surprise for me. That's all he texted to me before I got home. I was excited and nervous at the same time. My heart started to race. Little did I know that it wouldn't be for the last time today. I pulled into the drive way and shut off the car. I got out and headed inside. I walked through the door, dropped my keys in the bowl and walked down the hall to the kitchen. I took a peek in the front room, it was empty. I looked in the dining room and it too was empty. Jason was no where to be seen. Maybe he was upstairs or in the shower? I opened the fridge and leaned in to get some juice. I stood up, closed the fridge and went to turn around but before I could, strong arms wrapped around my waist. And for a brief moment I tasted fear. But then his voice wrapped around my heart and it took off.

"Hello baby," Jason whispered.

My body relaxed and I snuggled against his body. He kissed my neck and nibbled lightly.

"Hello babe," I said

I tried to turn around but he wouldn't let me.

"Do you trust me?" He asked

I had to think for a minute. Yes, I trusted Jason very much. I loved him. But when someone asks you that question it takes you off guard for a moment.

"Yeah..." I said in a questioning tone

He chuckled, "How much do you trust me?"

"I trust you a lot. Why, Jason?" I asked

"Because I need your trust, baby," he said

He ran his tongue up my neck to my ear and I shivered. His arms released me.

"Don't turn around," he said

He took the juice from my hand and sat it on the island behind us and then the black silk slid smoothly across my eyes. My first reaction was panic and I reached up to touch the blindfold.

"No, baby," Jason whispered. "Don't fight me. I promise I wont hurt you."

I let my hand fall and nodded my head.

"Good girl," he said.

He kissed my neck again, I felt him grasp my wrists and pull them behind me. My body tensed and I tried to pull away.

"Jason, please don't bind my hands," I begged

"Do you trust me?" Jason asked again.

"Yes but.." My sentence was cut off by the sound of bondage tape being ripped off and he bound my hands behind my back. For the third time that day my heart sped up. I could feel him circling around me. He stood in front of me and slid his hands up my shirt, cupping my breasts.

"I see you followed my instructions not to wear a bra today," Jason said approvingly.

"I was wondering why you asked me not to," I answered.

"And now you know why," Jason said softly.

He slid his back out and with a hard tug, he ripped my shirt off my body.

"Jason!" I cried.

"Its just a shirt!" He chuckled

"I know, but still..." I complained

He shut my mouth by kissing it hard, sliding his tongue past my lips and deep into my mouth. His hands were sliding over my curves; up over my waist to my tummy then up to cup my breast. He moaned into the kiss and his touch became rougher. He pulled and tugged hard on my nipples and then, as if he was a phantom, he stepped away from me and I could feel that he wasn't in front of me anymore. At least not close enough for me to feel the heat from his body.

"Jason?" I called.

I heard nothing and then I felt his lips on the back of my knee. My knee jerked forward and he grabbed my wrists to keep me from falling, He kissed the back of my other knee and again he stopped. He slid his hands up my skirt and squeezed my ass. He tugged on my panties and pulled them down to my ankles. He unzipped the skirt and pulled it down as well. He gripped my ass cheeks and spread them. He ran his tongue over my tiny little hole and then down to lick the bottom part of my pussy lips.

"Ooh Jason," I moaned.

I spread my legs and he slid his body between them to start a tongue assault on my pussy. He licked my pussy lips and sucked the sweet honey from both of them. He pushed his tongue past them and flicked it across my swollen clit. My knees once again tried to give out. But Jason stopped until I got my legs back before continuing. He sucked on my clit hard and before I could register that, he slipped two fingers in my wet pussy. He pulled them back and shoved them in my tight ass. I squirmed and was in a bit of pain.

"Babe, that kinda hurts," I said.

But he started to thrust his fingers in and out of me, slowly at first. But as my moans got more frequent, so did his thrust and his mouth.

He broke the suckling hold on my clit and asked, "Are you close baby?"

"OOOh Yessss"! I moaned

And then, very quickly, he stopped all attention to my ass and pussy and moved out from between my legs, making me groan loudly. He laughed and guided me over a bit. I could feel him sit and he guided me to straddle his hips. I sat on his lap, I could feel the fabric of his boxers pressed against my sensitive pussy lips. He thrust his hips up and I felt his hard cock try to break free. I moaned and he started to grind against me. Rolling his hips, pushing up, back and forth. I tried to grind back but it was a bit awkward without my hands. But it caused the fabric of his boxers to rub over my clit. It felt so damn good and because I was already close, it was only a few moments until I got the familiar sensations of my climax back.

LizzWillse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizzWillse



"I'm gonna cum, Jason!" I yelled.

"Good, baby. Cum all over me," Jason encouraged.

And as he spoke the last word, my world tilted off its axis and I threw my head back. My pussy drenched his boxers and my body shook with the force of my orgasm.

"MMM, that's it baby," Jason moaned.

He then helped me off his lap and forced me to my knees. I heard the sound of his boxers being removed.

"Open your mouth, baby."

So I did and he placed the head of his cock on my lips.

"You know what to do," Jason said.

I ran my tongue over the head of his swollen cock and it twitched from the sudden attention. Jason wasted no time, he grabbed my head and shoved his cock deep in my mouth, making me gag hard. He slid his cock out a bit and then thrust it back in. I relaxed my throat and let him push his 9-inch cock down it. I contracted my throat muscles around him, making Jason grip my hair tightly. I moaned around him, sending vibrations through out his cock.

"Oooooh, Fuck, Ariel!" He moaned.

And then he slid his cock out of my mouth and I groaned in frustration.

"Baby, don't stop," I begged. "I want your cock back in my mouth."

"Mmmm, no, I think not," Jason said as he yanked me to my feet.

He turned me around and I felt him push his cock up against my ass. He bent me over the island, making my breasts smash against the cold tile and he used his foot to spread my legs wide. He slid his hands down over my back and down to cup my ass. He squeezed it hard then smacked it even harder. It hurt but at the same time my pussy became so wet, the honey started to slide down my inner thigh. He ran his cock up my pussy lips, getting it wet. He yanked on my hair hard and thrust forward ramming his cock deep inside me, making me cry out in pure pleasure.

"Jason! Oh yess, baby!"

He started to fuck me hard, making my body rock forward and hit hard against the counter. He began to thrust in and out. One hand gripping my hip and the other pulling my hair. He leaned forward, making him go even deeper.

"Oooh, fuck yes, baby," I moaned

"Cum for me, baby," Jason begged. "Cum all over my cock."

"I'm so close baby, so close!" I cried out.

He thrust hard a few more times, going as deep as was physically possible and my body tensed. My pussy contracted tightly around him and I came, hard.

"OOOOOOHHHHH FUCK YESSSSS!!" I screamed.

My cum drenched his cock. I could feel it start to leak out of me. Jason kept on fucking me and I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. I knew he was close and I couldn't wait. I clenched my pussy muscles around him. Releasing and contracting, over and over again. He gripped my hair tightly and his fingers dug deep into my hips.

"Oh god, Ariel!” He moaned. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!”

I felt his body tense up and his cock throbbed once, twice and then exploded his hot sticky cum deep in my pussy. He laid on top of me, his head resting in between my shoulder blades. He kissed me there softly. I felt his cock twitch and then he pulled it out, slowly. He helped me up and I thought we were done. But he made me get on my knees once again.

"Suck my cock, baby. Clean it!" He commanded.

He pushed his cock against my lips. I immediately started to suck his cock, tasting our cum mixed together. It was so good. I sucked up and down, using my tongue as well. I did this for a little while and then Jason helped me to my feet. He reached behind my head and untied the blindfold. I had to blink a few times to adjust my eyes to the sudden light. He kissed me softly.

"Did you enjoy that, baby?" He asked

"Yes I did, very much," I said smiling.

"Good," he said, hugging me tightly.

"Umm, can I be untied so I can hug you back?"

Jason sighed, "Yeah."

I could tell he was very reluctant to do so.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I wanted to be in control for a little bit longer."

Jason undid my hands and I wrapped them around his neck. I kissed him deeply and his hands gripped my tiny waist. He pulled me closer to him and I could feel his cock becoming hard again. I broke the kiss and grinned mischievously.

"You want to be in control again?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said grinning back.

He let go of me and reached for the tape on the counter. I slipped behind him and whispered very softly.

"You'll have to catch me first."

I took off. running and laughing. I heard him growl and start to chase me. I was up the stairs and almost to the bedroom door when he grabbed me around my waist and yanked me against him.

"I caught you!" He said breathless.

"Damn," I said grinning.

He picked me up, carried me the few steps to the bedroom and dropped me on the bed. I giggled.

"You're mine now!" He grinned.

"But first," he walked over the door and slammed it closed.

I had no idea we would not be emerging from my bedroom until the next morning. But what happened behind that closed doors, my friends, is another story and I plan on telling you every erotic detail... one of these days.
Published 
Written by Ariel21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments