Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bound

"She obeys completely"

16
6 Comments 6
18.1k Views 18.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words
She had made it pretty obvious from the first time they chatted on-line that she enjoyed being dominated. It really wasn’t in his nature to be dominating, but he easily slipped into that role during their chats. She was drop dead gorgeous, stunningly so, so he couldn’t imagine that she would ever have trouble calling the shots in her relationships if she wanted.

It seemed the more dominating he became, the more she craved him. He spent many chat sessions describing what he would do to her. She began sending pictures of herself masturbating during their chats. She had an incredible body, and it was very exciting to see her naked with a vibrator in her pussy, knowing that she was getting herself off while he chatted with her. How much better, then, would it be to chat by phone and actually hear her having an orgasm?

Their phone chats usually lasted only as long as it took for them to climax. It was so much better talking by phone, and getting to hear her as she grunted in orgasm. As he described how he would take his pleasure from her, as she was tied and blindfolded, powerless to stop him, she would quickly climax. Once she had two orgasms during a single chat.

She spent her days doing what he told her. If he told her to go out in public without a bra and send him a photo, she would do it. If he told her that she wasn’t to masturbate during one of their chats, but that he was going to, she would do it. If he told her that she couldn’t please herself that night, until the next time they chatted, she said she obeyed. For whatever reason, she craved being submissive to him. He suspected she only fantasized about it. Surely, no woman would want to be treated like that in real life, would they? He decided it was time to find out.

“You say you will obey me. But I’m not so sure. It’s the easiest thing in the world to say you will, then do what you want after I hang up. How do I know you’re not playing with your little pussy right now? How do I know you’re not pinching your nipples, and rubbing your crotch?”

“No, I would never do that, unless you permit it. I need a strong man to tell me what to do.”

“Okay, here’s what I want you to do. I’m going to buy a plane ticket for you, two Fridays from now. You’re going to pack toiletries, but no clothes. You’re going to get on that plane, and I’ll pick you up at the airport. We’re going to find out if you can be a good little girl.”

“Okay,” was all she said.

Chills ran down her spine. Was she going to go through with it? They had been chatting for almost a year. She thought she knew him, but did she? Could she trust him? Would she be safe? Part of the thrill was not knowing for certain whether she would be safe.

“Did you have a nice flight?” he asked as they drove away from the airport.

“Yes,” she said.

She was very nervous. They had exchanged photos, so she knew what to expect physically. But she had no idea what plans he had made for the weekend. And she had no clothes with her. He had even forbid her wearing any underwear, or bringing any underwear. He had made her wear a short skirt, and a sheer button up blouse. Her nipples had been on display every minute since she had left her house that morning.

She felt so utterly exposed that she had been extremely embarrassed, unable to make eye contact with anyone at the airport or on the plane. Now that they were alone, and she was exposed only to him, she began to get excited. Thinking about exhibiting so much skin, and without underwear, to so many people made her begin to get horny.

He had forbidden her from having an orgasm for an entire week before coming to visit. It had been difficult; some nights it took every bit of self-discipline she had to keep from touching herself, especially after listening to him cum during their chat. But she felt it important that he could trust her to obey, even if it was difficult. She wanted his approval desperately.

As soon as they were in the door, he made her remove her clothes. He hung them in his closet for her return trip. She felt a little awkward, completely naked while he was fully clothed. She asked permission to pee, which he granted.

“While you’re here, you’re not to touch yourself. I’m to be the one to decide if and when your naughty little pussy needs attention. Is that clear?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to lean over that chair,” he said, pointing to an upholstered chair in his living room.

He got a dishtowel from the kitchen, and stood appraising her naked ass. Nice. Long, shapely legs and a nice, soft, wide ass. He could just see the lips.

“Open your legs wider.”

Now her lips were more prominent. She rested her stomach against the chair, her tits free to dangle. He let one rest against his palm, and the nipple poke between his fingers. He clamped the nipple between his fingers, and she squirmed. Very nice. He was beginning to get very hard.

She heard the zipper on his pants as he took them off. She didn’t dare look around, since he hadn’t told her to. She had seen pictures of his erection, and knew that he had a very thick dick. Would he put it in her now? Would he really tend to her naughty pussy? Or would he feel it didn’t need attention? She trembled in anticipation of feeling him in her for the first time.

By the time he penetrated her, she was very moist with arousal. She groaned loudly when she felt him slip into into her pussy. He was very thick; too thick. It pulled her lips at first, until he had worked it in and begun rhythmically pumping in and out of her. She arched her back and raised her butt, trying desperately to allow even more penetration.

Her pussy felt even better than he had imagined. The power he exerted over this incredibly beautiful creature was sublime. He reveled in her submissiveness as he pumped in and out of her. He wasn’t going to last long.

“That’s okay,” he thought. “It’s going to be a long weekend. There will be plenty of time.”

He reached around to play with her lovely breasts as his balls began to announce the coming arrival of an intense orgasm. He rolled the nipples in his fingers and pulled them, as she continued to squirm under his touch.

“UNNGGG, umm, umm, umm,” he grunted as his entire body spasmed in orgasm.

He bit her neck hard as he planted his load inside her. He was kneading her tits. As he began to regain his composure, he placed the towel against her pussy and pulled out, wiping himself up. She held the towel in place to keep from dripping on the floor.

After he had gotten dressed, he permitted her to get off the chair. They talked the rest of the afternoon. He gave her a bathrobe to wear as they ate dinner, but she had to remove it immediately after. She helped clean the kitchen nude.

Watching her walk around nude while he was fully clothed gave him such a feeling of power over her, that it was even more exciting than just seeing her beautiful naked body would have been. He made her lay in his bed, and he took off his clothes, lying beside her.

It was the first time she had seen him naked in person. He had a very muscular chest and arms. She longed to watch his face as he penetrated her. She ached to have him play with her clit. “Will he finally think my pussy needs attention?” she wondered. She knew better than to ask him.

His dick was flaccid, after his earlier orgasm. But he was beginning to get the urge again. He lay on his side, resting his head in one hand as she lay on her back. He idly played with her pussy, rubbing a finger up and down her slit, not penetrating, not playing with the clit, just toying with the slit. She immediately spread her legs wide, hoping that he would touch her aching clit.

“You do have a very naughty little cunt, don’t you?”

She didn’t say anything, not knowing what answer he wanted.

“Yes, I believe you have a very naughty little cunt. I think your naughty little cunt wants to be rubbed until you start to wiggle and whimper, doesn’t it? In fact, your cunt is so naughty, it doesn’t care what rubs against it. I believe you’d like it if I ran my tongue up and down your slit until your cunt has an orgasm. Or my dick. Or my finger, or even a table leg. Your naughty cunt doesn’t care what rubs against it, does it.”

She was so horny, she rasped out, “No. No, it doesn’t care what rubs against it.”

“That’s what I thought. And how long do you think your cunt wants something to rub it? Just until it feels good? No, your naughty cunt doesn’t want to stop being rubbed until it has an orgasm, does it?”

When she didn’t answer, he insisted, “DOES IT?”

“NO. No, God, no, it wouldn’t want to stop being rubbed until it had an orgasm. Until it was shaking and spreading warmth through my whole body.”

She was practically sobbing as she said it, she was so horny. Her pussy lips were gaping wide as he continued toying with her slit. He pressed a finger to her opening, and she sighed with anticipation of being penetrated. Then, changing his mind, he removed his finger from her pussy. Her heart sank as she felt his hand leave her.

Lying on his back, he said, “I want you to lick my balls and my dick until it’s hard enough to stick in your naughty little cunt.”

His commands were uttered softly, with complete confidence that they would be obeyed.

ScarletteRivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteRivas

She rose onto her knees and bent over his crotch. Her hair cascaded onto his stomach as she began lapping his balls. She held his dick as she worked around and around his balls.

The pleasure was so intense. He loved having his balls played with. Nobody had ever licked them before. It was wet and warm, and felt so good. She opened her mouth widely and allowed first one ball, then the other to enter her mouth. She sucked gently. His dick had grown a bit in her hand.

She shifted her attention to his dick, licking it hard up and down the length of his shaft, then taking it into her mouth and holding it with her lips. She pursed her lips over the shaft and moved her head up and down, fucking his dick with her mouth. It was definitely beginning to get large again.

She went back to licking up and down the shaft as she gently massaged his sac. It was beginning to feel too good. He had to decide quickly whether he wanted to fuck her, or just let himself climax. His inclination was to lay back and just let himself cum, but he decided not to.

“Come on top of me,” he ordered.

She immediately straddled his crotch and positioned her pussy over his dick. She had been afraid that he was going to cum in her mouth, and not let her cum. She longed to have him fill her.

“Surely, he’ll let me cum now,” she thought to herself.

Her pussy was so aroused, she took his shaft easily and began pumping up and down. She leaned forward, trying desperately to rub her clit against his groin.

“Sit back up,” he ordered.

He loved watching her breasts jiggle as she fucked him. Besides, he knew what she was trying to do. It wasn’t time yet for her to be pleased. He lay still, allowing her to do all the work.

“Get on your feet please, not your knees.”

She squatted on her feet and dropped her pussy back onto his dick. This position was more work for her than kneeling on her knees, but it pulled her pussy tight and made it much more pleasurable for him. Her pussy, pulled tight by this position, gripped his dick tightly as she squatted up and down.

After his previous orgasm, he was able to last much longer this time. Sweat beaded on her brow as she continued raising and lowering herself on her haunches. She finally collapsed on his dick, unable to squat any longer. He allowed her to go back onto her knees. She put her hands on his chest and leaned over him, stroking his dick with long, quick thrusts. He let her breasts hang into his palms and he played with the nipples as she stroked his dick with her pussy.

She saw his face contort into a grimace and knew that he was going to cum. She watched his face closely. Her only pleasure was to be watching his face, knowing the incredible pleasure he was feeling, knowing that she was the one bringing him that incredible pleasure. She longed to touch her clit, but still derived great pleasure knowing that she was pleasing him, that he wanted her doing exactly what she was doing. She felt great adoration and love at that moment.

He sputtered nonsense syllables as he grunted out his orgasm, tugging on her nipples. She felt the warmth between her legs as he spewed into her for the second time that day. The orgasm was even more intense than the first had been. When he regained composure, he allowed her to go into the bathroom and clean up, with the admonition that she was not to touch herself for personal pleasure.

He went to play golf the next afternoon, and she was left to do what she pleased, except that she mustn’t touch her pussy. That was going to be a difficult command to obey, but she was determined she would obey. She enjoyed looking around his house, getting to see the books he read, the pictures he displayed, the art he collected. She read her book and watched television.

She was excited when she heard him finally pull into his garage. She was even more excited when he came in and said, “I have a surprise for you. Follow me.”

He took her into his bedroom and gave her a blindfold.

“Put this on.”

She couldn’t see a thing. These were blackout shades, intended for people to sleep in. She was completely blind.

He stood her at the foot of the bed and said, “Spread your legs wide.”

She could feel him snap a pair of plastic cuffs onto her ankle, then heard as he attached it to the bed frame.

“What’s all this?” she wondered. “I’m not going anywhere.”

She was nervous as she felt him attach her other ankle to the bed. Then he made her bend over at the waist and rest her upper body on the bed as one by one he bound her wrists to the frame, using plastic cuffs with ropes attached to them. She had her feet on the floor, legs spread, bent at the waist. Her glorious ass jutted out, ready to be taken. She couldn’t figure out why he needed to restrain her. She would do whatever he asked without the restraints.

He went away for a while. When he came back, she heard his pants unzip and heard them as he threw them on the chair. She could hear him shuffling around, presumably taking off the rest of his clothes. Then she felt his hands on her body, playing with her pussy, reaching around under her and playing with her breasts. He played with her body for a long time, obviously enjoying feeling her soft skin, moist pussy and hard nipples.

“God, please, please play with my clit,” she thought.

Finally, he penetrated her. It felt so good. She arched her back and raised her butt to provide total access. He wasn’t as thick today. She smirked, knowing that it was because she had made him cum twice the previous day.

He reached under her and played with her titties as he rammed his dick in and out of her. She swayed her butt in rhythm with his thrusts, desperately trying to rub her clit on the bed. There was some pressure where her pussy came in contact with the bed, but it wasn’t enough. It was hard to concentrate the pressure in the right spot. Her entire focus was her needy clit as she rubbed her pussy on the bed.

He squeezed her tits hard as he grunted his orgasm. She felt the warmth between her legs as his thick, sticky cum oozed out of his dick. He shivered slightly as he pulled out of her.

But what’s this? He entered her again, as hard as before, and began thrusting, filling her with his hardness. She became incredibly nervous, but incredibly thrilled as she grasped the meaning. There was a stranger fucking her; someone she would never know, or recognize even if she saw.

Her body was on display for the enjoyment of this stranger. He could do anything he wanted to her. He took her, using her as he wished for his enjoyment. He played with her titties as he stroked his dick in and out of her. When he finally began groaning and filled her with his sperm, he stayed in her for a while, catching his breath. His dick felt so good in her pussy, with his warm sperm in her. She continued rocking, trying to get enough pressure to cum.

As soon as he pulled out of her, another hard dick entered her. She couldn’t believe what was happening. Suddenly, she remembered that there were two foursomes that he was going golfing with. Eight men, seven of them strangers. Had he invited them all? Were they all in this room now? She had no way to know that she was the golfer's prize, and that the order in which they took her was determined by the best scores during their round

The third man spent his load, and the fourth climbed on. Her pussy had been filled with a hard, pumping cock for almost thirty minutes. Somewhere during the fifth man, she was finally able to climax.

“ooooh, ooooh, UMMMM, UMMM, uhhhh, unn,” she growled as the orgasm shook her body. Her cunt contracted over and over on the man’s dick, squeezing the cum out of him. He grunted as they climaxed together. Still, over and over, a hard dick replaced every sticky dick that left her pussy.

More than eight men. Some were coming back for another go. The second time, they were able to last much longer, as long as twenty minutes before the cum oozed from their dick. Her pussy was raw and sore, but her need felt as great as ever.

One man reached under her pussy and touched her clit as he fucked her. She immediately began humping his hand with her clit. She exploded into orgasm almost immediately. It was so powerful, she saw stars in front of her eyes. She lost track of how many times they took her. They wiped her pussy, but she could feel that the bed under her pussy was soaking wet with their cum or her juices, or both.

When they left the room, she felt more alone than she had ever felt. She had been used for over two hours. Now that there was no bare skin touching hers, she felt utterly isolated and longed for the touch of a man, any man.

Finally, alone in the house again, he unlocked her cuffs and held her in his arms. She cried silently for a long time. She felt so safe and secure in his arms, smelling him, feeling him, being held tightly. He allowed her to shower, and they enjoyed a meal together.

The next morning he took her in the shower before taking her back to the airport.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments